Incel Culture

To add to this: love is not the answer - it’s a biological impossibility and indifference is a biological impossibility…

Radical hatred is the true way.

Through radical hatred, you will find peace, and you will be relatable …

I always tell people that you need three traits to be defended

Logic
Reasonableness
And to be a sympathetic life

Radical hatred is the answer to the sphinxes riddle of those three qualities.

Somewhere in the world there’s a post graduate in psychology working on his/her doctorate dissertation. Now how much do you suppose he/she would pay me if I compiled all of ecmandu’s post and sent them to him/her for case study material?

I’m saying that ‘the case of ecmandu’ would be like a goldmine for an aspiring psychologist. Ecmandu would be to a psychology major what a chimpanzee would be jane goodall. And I wanna be the one to cash in on this discovery.

I want everybody to start a chain mail asking friends to ask friends if they know any psychology students. And don’t try to take the credit because this was my idea. I got dibs on it.

Ecmandu is really only having a monologue with himself most of the time
He is talking to the voice in his head so try not to take him too seriously

Alright you two,

Here’s the deal. I know how to be like you, but you don’t know how to be like me.

That’s the only true measure of intelligence.

We may all share the same emotions but we are ultimately individuals
And while maybe you could be like me you could never actually be me

And imitation is not the only true measure of intelligence but thats just you talking to yourself again

Nuh-uh cuz I can do the nunchucks and you can’t.

WAAAHHHH!!!

Yeah you better get back or get cho mufuckin’ consent violated on some real shit.

Actually, you’re talking to yourself here and projecting it onto me. I answer content to people’s replies.

How are you talking to yourself?

I specifically stated that I know how to be like you, I never stated that I was you.

Your whole reply was not responding to my post, but just talking to yourself.

Actually, that’s funny, because I was trained in nunchucks and sais.

But the thing is… you don’t know shit about me when it matters

No I mean really. I’m not talking about teenage mutant ninja turtles.

Seriously though, you fuck with martial arts? I think I like you .7 percent more now. So whadja take? Was this like recently or when you were younger?

I’ll tell you guys a good story.

So I was trained in a hardcore southern shaolin school
Called “temple of the black dragon”

We had to do stances for 5 years before we were taught how to fight …

Have you ever done a horse stance or tiger stance for 12 hours straight?!?! I bet not!!

That was your grounding !!

After this grueling ordeal, your next lesson was “iron fist”…

In this stage, you beat your hands to a pulp learning to break things.

After 3 years of this, you learned “poison hand”, which is to hit the meridians with accuracy to disable your opponent.

The school I was in was an invite only school. If you offered to ten billion dollars to train with them, they’d just laugh at you.

It’s not the grapplers that win fights, it’s the strikers.

As you can see recently in UFC.

Masters from my lineage would kill the UFC contenders in a single strike.

The most badass martial artists don’t humor things like that.

You guys think you know so much about martial arts.

You don’t.

The reason I quit my school, is because the Sifu once told the class that a grandmaster never gets into a fight, the whole fight is psychological ,…

When I heard that, I’m sure my pupils dilated with amazement, and I walked out of the class and never came back.

Getting back to the topic in hand I agree in principle with this although I dont think it is as extreme as you claim
The brains of men and women are approximately the same size and so there is no real difference in intelligence
There are however probably more male geniuses than there are female ones but that is the only real distinction

Now you are aware that I don’t believe any of that, right?

When you lie, you can’t make the lie so extravagant that it won’t be believed, because then those you’re attempting to impress will be even less impressed by you than they were before you lied. Magnificent lies like this are very dangerous gambles.

Are you talking about my Kung fu post?

Do you have any idea how many times I passed out sitting in stances all those years?

You can’t make that shit up.

I lived it.

Well, the topic at hand is actually incels.

I am appreciative of branches from the topic because I allow them with joy in my own threads… (others may not feel the same as me in this - I always find branches in threads to be super fascinating, and eventually they all come back to the topic.)

The female brain processes language better than the male brain.

Males process spacio-temperal better than women (actually and I’m not joking - tens of thousands of years of throwing spears at shit)

The male brain is actually larger slightly than the female brain, but this is considered negligible …

What matters is neuron density

It’s also well known to neurologists that the female brain has more in common with the homosexual brain than with heterosexual males.

Heterosexual brains from a neurological standpoint are the most different and diverse brains in the human population (females, gays and lesbians - all share more neurological similarities to each other than the heterosexual brain).

I consider a guy like Steven pinker, who has read probably over 1000 studies on neuro biology to have a pretty expert opinion on evolution causing more extremes with men than women. (I’ve probably only read 300 of these types of studies).

With regards to incels.

They are so mired in their own shit, that they cannot see that they are the thing they hate.

Not me. I’m a genesis, a one of a kind incel.

I know that men and women aren’t capable of consent.

MagsJ asks me to call it coercion. Coercion is just another form of consent violation, and consent violation is eternally retroactive.

I don’t consent to people being so stupid that I have to violate their consent to have sex.

That makes me an incel.

Sexual politics with women is actually quite simple.

There are two types of industrialists:

Those who pollute rivers and skies

And those who don’t.

Those who pollute rivers and skies will have more, lots more money.

This will not only give them unbridled access to “consent” from women, they have enough money to rape women and get away with it.

The industrialist who is moral, has zero access to women.

This is why the planet is dying.

I’ve chosen to be good (not do what’s required to be with women sexually), to do my part to protect planet earth for generations to come. It’s ironic that women fight so hard for their children when they are doing the perfect thing to ruin their future lives.

I’m an incel for all of us, here and most importantly, for the future.

Unlike women and dickheads, I actually do give a shit.

And the hatred just rains down on me day and night.

Projections of their own mass murder and unbelievable suffering world they are laying down for us all.

a hyperdimensional mirror building kung-fu master incel.

i’d like permission to be your biographer.

Are you cool with me thinking I was murdered 11 years ago, and think that this is a philosophic zombie world afterlife?

I would smash all these bitches.

are you serious? fuck the book. we’re doing a mini series.

hey yo, you be takin’ bitches to the other level, reas?

Dude you need to take three steps back and read a philosophy book or something. You have literally no idea what morality is.

If I say, on a rainy day, “it sure rains a lot today!” Ecmandu will say “rrrraaahhh I am Genghis Kaaaaahhnn aaah”