Incel Culture

No different than others who could say the same about you. It’s a two-way street.

If you have changed, and you are no longer bound by such negative characteristics, then neither do other people, especially women, have to be bound by the negative characteristics you attribute to them. Or do your claims of exceptional evolutionary status exempt you from such comparisons?

re Subconscious

I’m being misunderstood here. Yes, women only have sex with men who act out. However, men don’t need to act out, men don’t need sex.

Both men and women are bound by the negative characteristics I attribute to them.

I’ll read your psychology today link in full when I get the time.

I’ll just note that psychological priming (assumes at its base that a subconscious exists) is proven and is a trillion dollar industry.

:smiley:
Go on an incel forum and make a topic of that. See what kind of responses you get.
Then again, you may find agreement in the Blackpill section.

Not according to many of your statements in this topic. For example, “Women don’t see the truth”. If you’re saying that men also don’t see the truth then where do you as a man see yourself in that equation apart from your claims of uniqueness?

Chia Pets, Pet Rocks and Mood Rings made a lot of money. Language itself is priming. EVOLUTION itself is priming. What’s your point?

There are professional magicians that make millions of dollars off of priming. It’s so exact a science that they live off of it… and that’s not even counting the trillion dollar industry of advertising.

It’s a man and a woman’s job to own their own shit.

If women can’t keep up with men (which they can’t), it’s the higher consciousness of the better man to not be a rapist.

As human beings, not just gender-specific, we end up owning whatever in terms of our existence. Mortality is not in the habit of prettily dressing things up, especially in the last lap, just so someone - regardless of gender - can dismiss the results of their actions.

Isn’t the fact that a woman’s physiology which is able to create and deliver a human being into existence enough of an indicator that women do more than merely, ‘keep up’?

Question: Considering your views, then to what extent are your courtesies? For example, in everyday life do your views as stated in this topic prevail in your conduct toward women or do you alternate between said views and things like being a ‘gentleman’, opening the door for them, etc.

Strangely enough, when you hate everyone, it actually makes you a pretty nice person. You’re under no “us vs. them” illusion.

It’s the people who hate some and admire others that you should worry about.

If I could know for a fact that I could kill and or torture someone and get away with it; I wouldn’t even bother.

Yeah, I’m sure someone like Genghis Khan was thought of as a, ‘nice dude’, by everyone. It also reminds me of a statement made by Kim Kardashian of all people when she was asked about people hating her. She replied that, ‘hate was the new love’. Yes, it can be strange.

Everyone dislikes some people and admires others. Thus we’re all worried about ourselves in some degree.

Well, I guess that’s a courtesy. :slight_smile:

I neither love or hate for I am relatively detached from everyone and that detachment makes me more free
However I could never torture anyone even if I could get away with it simply because I am not a psychopath

Del Ivers,

It’s not a courtesy!!

When you hate EVERYONE, you have no enemy, it is the logic of someone who hates everyone, not simply a courtesy.

“Why hate you more than this person?”

It doesn’t logically compute!

You might hate everyone but you could hate some more than others

When you know what I know and see what I see, everyone is a rapist and murderer and torturer to the same degree, like waves of water spreading out from a pebble thrown in the river.

You just don’t see clearly enough, so, you hate some more than others.

You’re part of the problem, because you can’t see clearly enough.

To add to this: love is not the answer - it’s a biological impossibility and indifference is a biological impossibility…

Radical hatred is the true way.

Through radical hatred, you will find peace, and you will be relatable …

I always tell people that you need three traits to be defended

Logic
Reasonableness
And to be a sympathetic life

Radical hatred is the answer to the sphinxes riddle of those three qualities.

Somewhere in the world there’s a post graduate in psychology working on his/her doctorate dissertation. Now how much do you suppose he/she would pay me if I compiled all of ecmandu’s post and sent them to him/her for case study material?

I’m saying that ‘the case of ecmandu’ would be like a goldmine for an aspiring psychologist. Ecmandu would be to a psychology major what a chimpanzee would be jane goodall. And I wanna be the one to cash in on this discovery.

I want everybody to start a chain mail asking friends to ask friends if they know any psychology students. And don’t try to take the credit because this was my idea. I got dibs on it.

Ecmandu is really only having a monologue with himself most of the time
He is talking to the voice in his head so try not to take him too seriously

Alright you two,

Here’s the deal. I know how to be like you, but you don’t know how to be like me.

That’s the only true measure of intelligence.

We may all share the same emotions but we are ultimately individuals
And while maybe you could be like me you could never actually be me

And imitation is not the only true measure of intelligence but thats just you talking to yourself again

Nuh-uh cuz I can do the nunchucks and you can’t.

WAAAHHHH!!!

Yeah you better get back or get cho mufuckin’ consent violated on some real shit.

Actually, you’re talking to yourself here and projecting it onto me. I answer content to people’s replies.

How are you talking to yourself?

I specifically stated that I know how to be like you, I never stated that I was you.

Your whole reply was not responding to my post, but just talking to yourself.

Actually, that’s funny, because I was trained in nunchucks and sais.

But the thing is… you don’t know shit about me when it matters

No I mean really. I’m not talking about teenage mutant ninja turtles.

Seriously though, you fuck with martial arts? I think I like you .7 percent more now. So whadja take? Was this like recently or when you were younger?