The Philosophers

To finance this thing Jakob and Pedro will need to drop an album… then once we find a location, I can build the sonofabitch myself. You guys get the money, land and materials and I’ll provide the grease.

Meet back in this thread in 72 hours.

Pretty good plan.

Because you’re a giver and not a taker, right? I’ve always said that capitalists find the strangest ways to give back to the community. You usually end up getting fucked in the ass regardless.

Buh-dum tshhhh!

thats pretty funny.

It rather awakened me to the fact that there is a cruel hierarchy among men based simply on size.
Not that this was unknown to me before that, but I never realized the extent to which some mens lives are being shaped by not being able to satisfy a woman in a straightforward way.

Its really a very interesting phenomenon. Im not sorry I learned something about it. One thing I learned is how many dudes are completely fascinated by it, far more so than I am - Im not at all, really. If I had been fascinated Id have firmly stayed away from it I reckon.

I now know Turd is as gay as Kevin Spacey. He was so far more interested in this experience of mine than I am and he left the site directly on finding out I am in fact straight when I posted a picture, to dispel the rumours that he was on this site solely to propagate.

No doubt. The whole thing is a mess because most dudes got the hierarchy screwed up and are too preoccupied with wanting to ‘please’ other people. When they don’t succeed in being a servant in one way, they want to become a servant in another way.

Order of ranks:

1. Big balls (courage, resolve, etc.)
  2. Big brain (ability to give direction and substance to 1.)
  3. Big muscles (ability to handle dat if not 2.)
  4. Big wallet (ability to handle dat if not 3.)
  5. Big johnson (ability to be taken seriously if not 1, 2, or 3 or 4)

The superman would possess a degree of all ranks, but always in the service of 1. 1 is the only thing that truly matters.

I was thinking about starting really small scale.
Tents and then a single building for shower, toilet, tub, etc.

If things grow, id have public rooms which are heated and full of goodies,
The people that move in are welcome to build there.
I’m thinking it will be donation oriented.
When someone builds a small house there, they can keep it there for free.
I definitely want chickens and green houses on the land set up.
I was considering growing tobacco in the green houses.
Not for me, but for people to sell for me.
That is just one idea. Many things can be done.

I want to wait for this project until the next summer.
I’d need money to make my end happen.

More later.

Many things can indeed be done. I like your thinking.

Where would you be planning this estate?

2 main options :

1 : Set up near edmonton alberta.
2 : Set up on dad’s land near drayton valley.

If you bring your own tent, there would be a suggested 7$ a day donation for the cause and upkeep.
But ofcourse, it would be free for Jakob, if need be.

The idea is to get enough resources during the summer,
to own a small home for the winter.

Id spend donations on things like solar power, extra buildings, etc.

oh hell no. we ain’t about to let that nigga stay for free, dan. is you crazy? what do you think this is… woodstock?

the word today is JOB. jay oh bee.

Damn, I thought this thread was dormant. Well um. Anyway, I made a follow-up to the Rhetoric installment. Here it is.

sendvid.com/gd4ccpwz

The thing about psychoanalysis is that it is too much about “me,” like my literature teacher used to say about Romanticism.

The P’s C is real, and it ain’t about “me.” It’s more of a “check out what I can do.”

So, you know. Having founded it, there is not much more J had to do for us to check out. It’s fine if he made it about psychoanalysis after, I mean what more do y’all niggers want?

Aaaaanywho.

Sweet dreams gentlemen. For tomorrow, we go to warf. To the warf. That’s like an ocean thing, right? Ah, fuck off.

Yesterday, before the other video

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19QlD33IFco[/youtube]

Yes, psychoanalysis only goes so far. Its not about capacity. And to be viable any thing needs to be about capacity.

The ideas for a Grounds is the proper idea.

So you are part of it then, thats excellent.

Still I appreciate the offer, Dan. Obviously it would not be decent for me to accept it but I sure appreciate it.

Efficient rhetoric actually. Aristotle said always to leave out half, so the audience can imagine it, in dire times one perhaps needs to leave out all content from the expressions of profundity.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mcMnLwq4UU[/youtube]

Going back to the Clan archives. I think this stuff ages well.

By the way, the Chameleon is real. I think it’s in HATH maybe. But it’s there. The minutious Nietzsche reader will see what I’m szzaying.

What a record, damn.
I still had the courage of my convictions which is for all types a virtue except for the philosopher.

Yes, I see.
I like the stunned and doubtful silence it causes in me.

Hearing this back, I havent thought about this order of the ages much since, I am puzzled. What would it explain? It does seem to indicate some possible aspects of the future. But is this of value? Was I stuck in a triviality, a philological frivolity or was this an instinct for the inevitable?

If there is any value to the return to a barbaric age as a notion, it should be utilitarian. As Faust says, how am I supposed to go about my (philosophical, even eternally recurring) day armed with this knowledge? Cui bono?

The seasons of power.

Events to which are the guardians like gateways to comprehension, about the human subject.

Events, wars
masks

events that never happened
the dweller on the threshold
solarsystem.nasa.gov/news/13037 … g-hexagon/

Yeah but this one is my favorite. Zen man. By the power of Zen!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec3Clp202aM[/youtube]