Incel Culture

All of you have spent the entire thread not responding to this post:

viewtopic.php?p=2729979#p2729979

Karpel could at least acknowledge that I actually believe what I’m saying.

Del Ivers responded to content as well.

You guys are going to rescue me by being rapists like you are? No thanks.

i’m glad you brought this up because there’s been a lot of consumer reports about various cameras and phones exploding from electrical malfunction while taking selfies. now see i’ve always thought there was something suspicious about this. an electrical problem seems too unlikely, to bizarre. seems to me it’s much more reasonable to assume the camera exploded because the person’s heart chakra was too much.

hahaha exactly.
no but this was a device with electrodes for all fingers and stuff, I just crashed the computer. I exaggerated. When she rebooted it the picture had been saved and it showed my heart chakra as a - well this is private stuff. But it was a fun experience except I was in a lot of pain back then, which is why I was in a place like that in the first place.

My sense is the people who have been accused of being rapists by a person who claims to be the only person deserving of sex, have been dealing with you fairly respectfully. And I have not be accused and condemned by science. And are you really saying the common sense is both generally good and not something - were it capable of accusing you - would not accuse you. Common sense says there is one person on the planet who deserves sex, he is building a hyperdimensional mirror and has been in contact with various deities and spirits. You are on the side of common sense and science?

And note: my beliefs might very well cause all sorts of negative reactions from both scientists and common sensers. So my point is not mocking you for having out of the mainstream beliefs. My point is that it is an odd alliance you seem to think you have.

If you didn’t fully understand my proofs on this, but heard me at various points in this journey, you’d probably even think that I was mysoginistic.

I’m actually misanthropic, and I tend to be a very nice person given that.

what I’m saying is that I’m the only male who knows how to have consensual sex. And if you bothered to read my longer post, that’s almost impossible for me because of putting out to the cosmos that I want to be with a wonderful woman or women.

If you never did that in your life, all you have to do to have consensual sex with a woman is to break up with the no means yes banner over (necessarily) ones current relationship, explain all of these laws to another woman and abide by them, and if she accepts you, that will be a yes means yes relationship. It’s probably easier for the average male to be more deserving than me!

So again, this comes from a misunderstanding or not reading what I’m actually saying.

The thing that makes me a misanthrope is that people universally on this planet, celebrate and are content with zero sum outcomes …

I don’t like this about people, in fact I’m quite appalled and disgusted by it!

I’m still a reasonably kind person though, treating people with dignity while holding boundaries.

And calling it like I see it, which is the inverse of infantalizing you or others.

You may be a very nice person but that is not the issue here

Rather when you suggest that only you can be capable of consensual sex and that every
other man is automatically a rapist by default and the human species is a rape species

I am not offended by that at all because it is so demonstrably false but you really believe what you write
Your posts here are essentially a monologue with yourself as you dont really listen to what anyone else says

The disconnect with reality as evidenced by your posts on rape and other issues is why iambiguous will not debate you you know
You probably think you are making perfect sense but that is not the impression that I and others get from your posts on the forum

You can carry on posting how you want to but dont just expect any meaningful discourse because that isnt happening any time soon
I actually like you but I find you very irrational which is why I have to leave you eventually because you just make zero sense to me

I’d rather you stick to this term than what you have previously been using, as we understand what you are saying, but we do not need to keep reading it… this is not up for discussion.

So you want me to call it statutory rape instead of rape?

So iambiguous gets to vehemently argue in thousands of posts that all morals are wrong because of his hole, but I’m not allowed to speak out against rape, to condemn it?

I’ve had this conversation about 5 times in this board, once in a very appropriate incel topic, iambiguous has stated for thousands of posts and hundreds of threads with very long monologues that morality doesn’t exist, and occasionally he gives an aggressive wink and says “unless I am wrong”

At least I have morals.

I’m not saying this in anger, I’m actually bored while I’m typing this message.

I’m simply stating that these priorities are internally inconsistent

The problem is that no one other than yourself accepts your definition of what rape is
What you regard as consent violation and what everybody else does are not the same
Also what iambiguous posts about morality in other threads has nothing do with this

If the start has a no means yes tag on it, that tag endures for the entire relationship. It’s very simple.

Actually, iambiguouses posting history has everything to do with this. His content is a billion times more offensive and he’s done it in hundreds of threads.

A billion times less offensive and only 5 threads…

You do the moderator math.

The start doesnt have a no means yes tag on it at all - this is just your value judgement and no one elses and its entirely wrong as well
And the same for iambiguous having content a billion times more offensive - again your value judgement only and equally as wrong too

Call it coercion or other such similar wording, yes.

Thanks…

Ecmandu says ‘consent’, MagsJ says ‘coercion’… let’s call the whole thing off

So, you’re going to go on the record as saying, against all science and common sense, that women show equal or less aversion to sexual signaling than men do.

If a man strips down naked in a highly populated area, everyone considers him a sexual predator. A safe space where there is no real fear to be had, women will show much more fear than men.

If a woman jumps out of the tree on a lone street in the darkness naked, the man might jump for a moment (not safe at all), and then decide one of two things: that this is a great blessing, or that the woman is emotionally disturbed. NEVER will the thought cross his mind that she is a sexual predator.

Thing is: both science and common sense refute you

They are not considered sexual predators because of the historical regard of women as physically weaker than men. Needless to say, that has changed in modern times. There are women athletes, particularly weightlifters and MMA fighters, who would challenge you to a few rounds to prove otherwise.

A couple of questions:

What percentage of women, say, between 18-30 years of age would you consider sexual predators?

You never did elaborate on why your rape theory didn’t apply to homosexuals, and in using that term I figure you mean both gays and lesbians. What about transgender?

Your views on this and the subconscious have already been noted. Could you please provide some links to external sources that corroborate your views?

Del Ivers:

I’m really not cherry picking here, this link is just the first non advertising credible link that I found.
Read a few of the replies to get an idea of the state of the art here:

quora.com/Is-it-true-that-t … onsciously

Homosexuals do not send no means yes signaling because they are not sex dimorphic to each other!!!

You’re other responses sound like a crazed feminist who simply states that women can do ANYTHING as well as a man! This is blatantly false!

Because men are sex dimorphic (meaning that the whole male sex is larger and stronger than the whole female sex), rape dimorphic (men are more threatening in a rape sense because of basic sex biology of sexual organs) and weapons and combat training dimorphic (men have almost all the weapons and also almost all the training), women have evolved an involuntary aversion reaction to male sexual signals, it’s built into their DNA! Women have no choice in this matter.

As for sexual abusers between 18-30, women prey upon children and teenagers, men from 18 to 30 prey upon anything that walks the earth! Men will even rape a rhinoscerous!

So here’s the deal:

Women cannot biologically do everything as good as a man, they just can’t do it. Sure, lots of things that men are better at are extremely shameful for the whole species, I hang my head low in shame just thinking of it.

But these are species facts, not opinions.

Are you saying that on average men only ever bang about 8 women? Like in a whole lifetime?

Mr. Reasonable wrote:

Are you saying that on average men only ever bang about 8 women? Like in a whole lifetime?

Ecmandu’s reply:

Yes. This isn’t to say that they don’t have sex tens of thousands of times in a lifetime (like most people), from those 8 average partners, just that a very broad base of the female sexual variety of number of partners is substantially higher than men.

I love that the part where he used shorthand without remembering the audiance. His shorthand was false. So he used false data because of his audience. In every generation men have more partners than women. Now there are certainly men who are excluded. But get him to produce the research to back up his ideas.

Likewise it can be said, anyone who claims to know exactly what the ‘subconscious’ is apart from a supposition simply does not have enough evidence for it. A second quote from Quora article: “The brain is massively parallel at a scale well beyond any computation system we have so far built.” True, and because we cannot measure that scale then one can only ‘loosely’ infer a discrete element, e.g., subconscious, but not to the point of a conclusion. With that in mind, then consider your previous statement: “Not a person like me, who has massive amounts of subconscious in my conscious mind.” If you truly believe that then you should write a paper or book on your rape theory and other strongly held views on women it and submit it to the scientific and psychological community for an assessment. But for the time being, you’re just pissing into a tornado.

I live in Las Vegas. If this were a poker game your ‘crazed feminist’ comment would be a ‘tell’ and chances are good that you’ve got a losing hand.

“Females get better grades at every educational level in every subject and have higher college graduation rates: They earn 57 percent of bachelor’s degrees, including 50 percent in science and engineering subjects, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.” source

"Men appear to be better at reading subtle vocal, visual, scent and other cues indicating their partner’s fidelity, concludes a study published in the journal Human Nature. The downside, said co-author Paul Andrews of Virginia Commonwealth University, is that that these cues aren’t always accurate, and men are more likely than women to falsely suspect cheating. Yet another study on cheating, published in the Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, found that men are more upset by sexual infidelity, and while women are more upset by emotional infidelity. Women, it should be mentioned, outperform men when identifying emotions, according to a study in the journal Neuropsychologia.source

If males and females were truly understood to be intellectual equals, things might change in schools, colleges and universities, industry and the workplace in general. As Hyde and her colleagues noted in 1990, “Where gender differences do exist, they are in critical areas. Problem solving is critical for success in many mathematics-related fields, such as engineering and physics.” They believe that well before high school, children should be taught essential problem-solving skills in conjunction with computation. The researchers also point to the quantitative portion of the Scholastic Aptitude Test, which may tap problem-solving skills that favor boys. The resulting scores are used in college admissions and scholarship decisions. Scientifically unsound gender stereotyping not only costs individuals, but society as a whole. source

The correct phrasing would be that women cannot do some things and vice versa. Is the professional fighter, Conor McGregor physically stronger than someone like Taylor Swift. Yes. But then the endurance and stamina for a fight and that of performing a 2 hours plus concert is a relative matter. I pointed out female athletes to show that what was traditionally regarded is not necessarily the case in modern times. And remember, not all men are in the shape of McGregor and others like him. For the majority of men who do not train as such then they would have as difficult a time competing with women athletes as they would with men athletes. So, some things women can’t do as effectively as men, but there are women who can do some things more effectively than men. In short, as time progresses blanket statements about women’s, and men’s, capabilities are becoming less valid.

Note: I’ve sent a brief description of your rape theory to persons at a university. I figure those who are involved in this research could offer their take on it. If received I will post their response.