Incel Culture

Here we go again with the extreme generalisations that are entirely evidence free and have zero basis in reality
Women are not ALWAYS more uncomfortable but SOME women SOMETIMES are for a variety of different reasons
Have you bothered testing this theory of yours or are you merely assuming it is true because you want it to be

No he’s too far gone. Gotta cut em loose. I know several like this over the boards, and no amount of intervention will help… believe me. Just try to keep your own brain from turning into pancake batter, and go easy on the ‘philosophy’. Stuff can be extremely dangerous.

I know women want sex, they, like their male counterparts don’t know how to have it consensually.

I’d love to walk up to women and ask them out, be rejected a million times until I find someone.

I have no ulterior motive here.

The subliminal mind is scientific fact, it’s not a vague theory.

The conscious mind by all theories processes somewhere between 7-2000 bits of information per depending on the studies, while the subconscious processes hundreds of billions per second.

We even know for a fact that the mind can watch a movie a 40 frames a second, and a whole book can be inserted at 1000 frames a second, and upon hypnosis, the mind can recite the entire book.

I’m not saying women are the ONLY ones that show discomfort for sexual signaling. I’m saying that relative to men, micro expressions of body language and tone in a relative sense compared to men always shows more aversion to sexual signaling.

I find it very ironic that a board full of accused and condemned (by science and common sense) are talking over me like I’m infantile.

Get back to me when you don’t really have a subconscious like me.

You guys think you’re so smart about consent just because you’ve had sex and a woman rolls around and says she loves you.

That’s an idiots way of determining consent.

What is consent made of?

Good question. We have laws for statutory rape for a reason. Because the older the cognitive age, the more it’s understood that for younger cognitive ages, that the “consent” is coercion (defined as rape)

I’m laying down some knowledge for people and they’re writhing to come to terms with it.

I see it as growing pains.

They don’t want to be responsible adults.

Cherry picking in several different ways. Choose an extreme adjective ‘terrified’ and the example of buying gum. Ignore all the much harder for your position examples around
work life which is filled with consent violations
your own posting which is calling everyone rapists and rape victims whenever they have sex
larger purchases, paying rent or getting loans for a house - and if you think we all don’t have mixed feelings around these things and the sellers don’t, then your degree of introspection is very weak.
Non-sexual relations between people

No none of these things do you have mixed feelings or fears about. There are no consent violations finding yourself in a capitalist (or communist) society and finding a way to survive. There purity is an option, but with sex no.

Your not looking at other aspects of life, because if you did, you would either have to give up your claims to purity or find some utterly impossible way to be pure there also.

Getting food and shelter and being controlled and controlling others in all the ways staying alive entail are just as fundamental areas of denied fear and rage.

You really think calling everyone rapists is not a consent violation? Or do you just trust us not to believe you?

This is more or less a begging the question fallacy.

In fact it says nothing. Because the premise is false.

Yes, telling people true things that they don’t want to hear, always violates their consent. Zero sum relationships violate everyone’s consent, and in a world like this, it’s impossible to not violate anyone’s consent.

You obviously haven’t read me very deeply, so I’m trying to summarize in as few words as possible.

It’s IMPOSSIBLE in this world system to not violate consent.

It would be not ‘they’ but ‘you’ as in barbarianhorde, since he also, I would guess, is not averse to having sex and does not consider himself a rapist. Let me know if I’m wrong bh.

It says a lot, I gave you to proofs of how to have consensual sex. As the supreme abider and progenitor of this, for me to have not been able to have consensual sex speaks volumes about a guy who does zero abiding, thinking that his sex has been consensual.

I know you believe what you have said.

Then why bring up the ridiculous example of the bazooka joe purchase and not respond to the actual examples I made. I htink you can see how that came off as you trying to deny consent violations in other areas.

I read you more in depth a while ago. I did think you thought consent violations were omnipresent. And presumably you try to minimize these in a wide vareity of situations. But here you come and tell us we are rapists and that you are the only person deserving of sex. And this specific region of purity and the categorizing of everyone has nothing to do with your specific experiences of women and how they have viewed you, despite your judgements of them, including statistics that do not hold up.

Right. So the question is…how do we heal. And I know you have your approach and I know you believe it is the only way. And I have seen similarities to my own approach and the people I am close to’s approach in some ways.

And I disagree with your puritanical judgement and rage aimed at all of our desire centers, including women who you are hypothetically protecting, but do not respect and have rage in you that you have never dealt with.

Your judgments only feed that rage, since they should want you, the only non-rapist, but they tend not to.

And what do you think your desire is doing, down there in the dark, coupled with that rage.

I know you don’t buy the limited types of causation now considered the only real ones in mainstream science.

Well, let me tell you, that rage and the unfulfilled desires you have is fixed in its coupling with your beliefs in your deserving sex, being the only one who deserves it, and considering yoruself noble for never pursuing sex.

And that rage comes in here and puts us all in our place, a giant guilt message to shut down all sex and shame everyone, at least short term

so that your idea of what healing must be is the only one (whether it works or not).

You are striving for one of the largest consent violations ever. To get everyone to hate their own desires and hate themselves for having sex, men and women both. And any women who tell you that the core of them wanted the sex, though there are parts that had mixed feelings…you will tellt hat they did not do what they should have in their healing process and that the men they loved raped them, in your binary, puritanical, rage driven propoganda.

You have no respect for people’s free choice of what they need to arrive at healing. Perfect or nothing.

Oh, except for all the other facets of life, where we do things with mixed feeling or even things we hate to surivive. To survive. Not that’s OK. You join in that, and yes, think it is wrong, but you are still the new messiah who is pure enough to consent violation as many people as will believe you.

Now the truth is you are not violating so many people’s consent, because most of them will not take your seriously. I do, because I can see you have some real insights.

But I do not experience you as someone who has gone deeply enough into his own emotions-which would include expressing them in sound and for long periods - to have a handle on his own denied emotions and what they are doing in the darkness.

I doubt you will listen, but to someone who has been doing this process for decades, I see you taking partial truths and running with them, and not realizing how you are using them to position yourself and reinforce positions imprinted in you long ago.

You don’t know what we need to heal.

I know its a good question,
I resisted making a point and thought of a good question.
I really wanna know. Precisely, what it is made of, in terms.

BTW, making that point anyway, does a strawberry consent to being eaten? Jordan Peterson noted the colour of a womans sexuality evolved in parallel with fruit.

Anyway in Oregon when I had my aura photo taken and exploded the device (heart chakra was too much) I also met some fruitarians who only eat fruit and only if its fallen already from the tree.

So should the whole world stop having sex just because you claim it is all non consensual and therefore rape
Or should consenting adults who consciously want to have sex do so because they have decided they want to

What gives you the moral authority to tell everyone who has sex that they are engaging in rape anyway
How do you know that the conscious and subconscious mind ALWAYS disagree with each other about this

Other than you actually thinking that all sex is consent violation do you have any evidence for this claim of yours
By your definition consent violation occurs with every human interaction so why are you only focusing on just one

The only way to avoid any consent violation would be to have absolutely no interaction with any one at all
This would be incredibly impractical as well as creating the psychological problem of a life time of isolation

Therefore for practical reasons the final arbiter in all interactions should be the conscious not the subconscious mind as one is more aware of how it thinks
Every one cannot live all their life being alone but even if they could they would still be making conscious decisions that would consitute consent violation

Science does not condemn because it is entirely neutral on moral issues as morality is beyond its jurisdiction
Common sense is not a reliable metric for determining anything - it lacks consistency and is purely subjective
Your claim that consent violation occurs with every single sex act between men and women is simply infantile

All of you have spent the entire thread not responding to this post:

viewtopic.php?p=2729979#p2729979

Karpel could at least acknowledge that I actually believe what I’m saying.

Del Ivers responded to content as well.

You guys are going to rescue me by being rapists like you are? No thanks.

i’m glad you brought this up because there’s been a lot of consumer reports about various cameras and phones exploding from electrical malfunction while taking selfies. now see i’ve always thought there was something suspicious about this. an electrical problem seems too unlikely, to bizarre. seems to me it’s much more reasonable to assume the camera exploded because the person’s heart chakra was too much.

hahaha exactly.
no but this was a device with electrodes for all fingers and stuff, I just crashed the computer. I exaggerated. When she rebooted it the picture had been saved and it showed my heart chakra as a - well this is private stuff. But it was a fun experience except I was in a lot of pain back then, which is why I was in a place like that in the first place.

My sense is the people who have been accused of being rapists by a person who claims to be the only person deserving of sex, have been dealing with you fairly respectfully. And I have not be accused and condemned by science. And are you really saying the common sense is both generally good and not something - were it capable of accusing you - would not accuse you. Common sense says there is one person on the planet who deserves sex, he is building a hyperdimensional mirror and has been in contact with various deities and spirits. You are on the side of common sense and science?

And note: my beliefs might very well cause all sorts of negative reactions from both scientists and common sensers. So my point is not mocking you for having out of the mainstream beliefs. My point is that it is an odd alliance you seem to think you have.

If you didn’t fully understand my proofs on this, but heard me at various points in this journey, you’d probably even think that I was mysoginistic.

I’m actually misanthropic, and I tend to be a very nice person given that.

what I’m saying is that I’m the only male who knows how to have consensual sex. And if you bothered to read my longer post, that’s almost impossible for me because of putting out to the cosmos that I want to be with a wonderful woman or women.

If you never did that in your life, all you have to do to have consensual sex with a woman is to break up with the no means yes banner over (necessarily) ones current relationship, explain all of these laws to another woman and abide by them, and if she accepts you, that will be a yes means yes relationship. It’s probably easier for the average male to be more deserving than me!

So again, this comes from a misunderstanding or not reading what I’m actually saying.

The thing that makes me a misanthrope is that people universally on this planet, celebrate and are content with zero sum outcomes …

I don’t like this about people, in fact I’m quite appalled and disgusted by it!

I’m still a reasonably kind person though, treating people with dignity while holding boundaries.

And calling it like I see it, which is the inverse of infantalizing you or others.

You may be a very nice person but that is not the issue here

Rather when you suggest that only you can be capable of consensual sex and that every
other man is automatically a rapist by default and the human species is a rape species

I am not offended by that at all because it is so demonstrably false but you really believe what you write
Your posts here are essentially a monologue with yourself as you dont really listen to what anyone else says

The disconnect with reality as evidenced by your posts on rape and other issues is why iambiguous will not debate you you know
You probably think you are making perfect sense but that is not the impression that I and others get from your posts on the forum

You can carry on posting how you want to but dont just expect any meaningful discourse because that isnt happening any time soon
I actually like you but I find you very irrational which is why I have to leave you eventually because you just make zero sense to me