barbarians trail

I went to see this guy play when in San Francisco with a hod dog and everything.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd9DSngkusk[/youtube]

BARRY BONDS BEST HOMERUNS!!

SAVE

Ev Edits [Baseball Clips And Edits]
Published on Aug 19, 2016
SUBSCRIBE 423
Category
People & Blogs
Suggested by MLB Advanced Media
SD@SF: Bonds’ 69th home run lands in McCovey Cove
611 Comments
SORT BY

Add a public comment…
Kyle Pendree
Kyle Pendree
2 years ago
what a time to be alive

Ev Edits [Baseball Clips And Edits]

View reply
M Hammer
M Hammer
1 year ago
Say what you will but steroids don’t make a swing that sweet.

View 15 replies
srpjr3795
srpjr3795
2 years ago
I am not a supporter of cheating and I’m not saying Bonds cheated but I will say one thing: Using steroids does not improve one’s ability to put the bat on the ball, that is pure skill.

I watched this in my life. It was “amazing”

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5V0RF-OfJw[/youtube]

LeBron - Amazing ( Mix #2)

SAVE

Jeremy Kurt
Published on Dec 9, 2010

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcKT4wbL1fw[/youtube]

Louis van Gaal op muziek

SAVE

Felix Degenaar
Published on Sep 18, 2013
SUBSCRIBE 91
Mijn andere Youtube-account was helaas verwijderd, dus heb ik deze opnieuw geplaatst. Had ongeveer 200.000 hits, die zijn nu ook weg… :frowning: Maar boze mensen zijn nog steeds leuker met een muziekje eronder, so enjoy! Dit filmpje was ook al te zien op DWDD.
SHOW MORE
57 Comments
SORT BY
Harrie
Add a public comment…
82Ozz
82Ozz
3 years ago
Dutch & English scripts (for those interested)

Dutch:
Ben je nou zo dom Ted van Leeuwen? Ben je nou zo dom, of is het niet?

Ben ik niet begonnen met te zeggen dat ik de belangen van Ajax moet verdedigen? Ben ik niet begonnen te zeggen dat wij met spelers afspraken hebben? Waarom stel je dan deze vraag? Ben ik nou degene die zo slim is, of ben jij zo dom?
Ik heb namelijk met die spelers een afspraak. En wie geeft het recht om over die spelers wat te zeggen, als die spelers dat niet willen?

Ach, ach, ach, ach… Volgens mij heb ik het toch keurig verwoord? Nu ben ik weer de arrogante klootzak, de autoritaire klootzak. Maar dat zijn allemaal domme vragen. Van Chris en van jou net. Je moet nu bij Theo van Seggelen zijn en niet bij mij.

Ja goed, als je het niet begrijpt, sorry. Ho maar! Ik heb het goed verwoord, je mag het opschrijven. Je mag nog je commentaar er op geven. Best!

Ongelovelijk. …

English:
Are you really that stupid Ted van Leeuwen? Are you THAT stupid, or what?

Did I not start with saying that I have to defend Ajax’ interests? Did I not start with saying that we have agreements with our players? Why would you even ask this question? Am I the one who’s this smart, or are you the one that is that stupid?
I have in fact an agreement with my players. And who gives anyone the right to talk about the players, if those players do not want this to happen?

Oh, oh, oh, oh … Did I not word this statement perfectly? And now I am the arrogant bastard, or the authoritarian asshole. But these are all stupid questions. Chris and your questions right now were stupid questions. You should direct them to Theo van Seggelen now and not to me.

Fine, if you still do not understand, sorry. Stop it already! I have expressed my statement well, and you can write it down or comment on it. Fine!

Unbelievable….
Read more

Basile
Basile
5 years ago
Best youtube video ever. So glad, I found it again after months and months of searching!

Arne van Rooijen
Arne van Rooijen
5 years ago
Dit is echt legendarisch geweldig.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzhW20hLp6M[/youtube]

Breaking Bad Remix (Seasons 3-5)

SAVE

placeboing
Published on Mar 1, 2014
SUBSCRIBE 201K
Music and remixing by me.
Seasons 1 and 2 remix: youtube.com/watch?v=Wsqdmq….
MP3 download: dropbox.com/s/39luqbbi5cu….

outtake clip: youtube.com/watch?v=TLnw8….
SHOW MORE
9,574 Comments
SORT BY
Henk
Add a public comment…
placeboing
Pinned by placeboing
placeboing
2 years ago
Here is my remix of the Better Call Saul S3 premiere to celebrate this video reaching 10m views: vid.me/F63W

View 32 replies
onceyoujimin youcantjimout
onceyoujimin youcantjimout
8 months ago
this is my brain at school.

View 12 replies
Boomiest Bomb
Boomiest Bomb
8 months ago
My name is A.S.A.C. Schrader.
-It’s Hank.
♪Ay-sac Shray-der♪
-His name is Hank.

View 5 replies
Scarlet Leaf
Scarlet Leaf
8 months ago
This remix is more addictive than blue meth.

View 3 replies
Cookieforevah
Cookieforevah
5 months ago
This is the first thing aliens should listen to when visiting earth.

View 2 replies
KASTIOP
KASTIOP
5 years ago
This is seriously the best video i’ve seen in my entire life.

View 14 replies
kakashi hatake
kakashi hatake
5 months ago
MY DADDY AND MY MOMMY

View reply
Charley Chibi
Charley Chibi
10 months ago
Are you aware you’ve made the most important video on the internet?

View 12 replies
Gus Pollos Locos Fring
Gus Pollos Locos Fring
8 months ago
Favorite part 0:00 - 2:21

View 3 replies
Zennec Fox
Zennec Fox
2 months ago
you:

• not the guy
  • not capable of being the guy
    me:
  • had a guy (but now i don’t)
    Read more

Eiad Alkhayat
Eiad Alkhayat
11 months ago
I listened to this couple of months ago and totally forgot about it but today I kept humming (my daddy and my mumy and my daddy and my mummy ) and I couldn’t remember where was this from and it was driving me insane so I googled my daddy and my mumy and it showed up . The internet is a gift from the gods

View 6 replies
Yunus Çelik
Yunus Çelik
10 months ago (edited)
1:45 awesome
you are not the guy
you’re not capable of being the guy
I had a guy but now I don’t
You…Are not… The guy
Read more

View 6 replies
Dreemurr
Dreemurr
9 months ago
“I only listen to real music”

Marcel Belter
Marcel Belter
6 months ago
This is a true masterpiece

Mitchell Jenkins
Mitchell Jenkins
6 months ago
Just finished the show and I needed something to cheer me up…

I won.
Read more

View 4 replies
Oliver Queen
Oliver Queen
6 months ago
This is work of a genius

stupid idiot
stupid idiot
3 months ago
whoever made this should win a nobel prize

View reply
Nicolas Asasinul
Nicolas Asasinul
7 months ago (edited)
-Hank, say my name.
-Willy Wonka?
-What?!
-Walter White?
-You goddame richt
Read more

View reply
Max Astna
Max Astna
8 months ago
YOU, ARE NOT, THE GUY
YOURE NOT CAPABLE OF BEING THE GUY
I HAD A GUY BUT NOW I DONT
YOU, ARE NOT, THE GUY

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeqEC66E7hk[/youtube]

Billions (Trump remix)

SAVE

placeboing
Published on Sep 9, 2017
SUBSCRIBE 201K
Billions and billions and billions and billions.
Subscribe for more remixes! Music and video editing by me (placeboing)
Source videos:
Billions: youtube.com/watch?v=u_aLE….
Thousands: youtu.be/uLXDquNJa40?t=12m48s
Hundreds: (I lost the link)
Trump commercials: youtube.com/watch?v=iXg0U….

My Twitter: twitter.com/placeboing
My Facebook: facebook.com/placeboing/
My Vid.me: vid.me/placeboing
My Patreon: patreon.com/placeboing

FAIR USE: POLITICAL PARODY
SHOW MORE
1,536 Comments

Add a public comment…
I’m better than you
I’m better than you
1 year ago
Disney after they got the rights to Star Wars.

View 8 replies
Alter Mind
Alter Mind
1 year ago (edited)
This needs billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions of likes WHOOOAAHH
Read more

Hide replies
Arthur Spader
Arthur Spader
1 year ago
billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billionsbillions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billionsbillions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billionsbillions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billionsbillions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billionsbillions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billionsbillions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billionsbillions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billionsbillions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billionsbillions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billionsbillions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billionsbillions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billionsbillions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billionsbillions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billionsbillions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billionsbillions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billionsbillions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billionsbillions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billionsbillions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billionsbillions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billionsbillions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billionsbillions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billionsbillions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions
Read more

Aaron Nisley
Aaron Nisley
1 year ago
And Thousands

Mr. Blob05
Mr. Blob05
1 year ago
and hundreds

Greg Heffley
Greg Heffley
1 year ago
billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions and billions billions a
Read more

Illusive Serb
Illusive Serb
1 year ago
There aren’t even 10 billion people on earth. Each person would have to make billions and billions and billions and billions and billions of fake accounts.

Tyler Coble
Tyler Coble
1 year ago
billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billionsbillions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billionsbillions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billionsbillions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billionsbillions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billionsbillions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billionsbillions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billionsbillions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billionsbillions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billionsbillions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billionsbillions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billionsbillions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billionsbillions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billionsbillions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billionsbillions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billionsbillions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billionsbillions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billionsbillions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billionsbillions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billionsbillions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billionsbillions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billionsbillions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billionsbillions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions and billions
Read more

Fire Shock Gamer
Fire Shock Gamer
1 month ago (edited)
Billions and billions and billions and billions

Deplorable_Brian
Deplorable_Brian
1 year ago
Billions and billions of people have liked this video, but Youtube has covered that up big league.

View 12 replies
MIЅHᏦᎯLᎯᏉᎯ
MIЅHᏦᎯLᎯᏉᎯ
1 year ago
I started to hear “vegans” after a while.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc5uF1I1eNk[/youtube]

Martin Landau Wins Supporting Actor: 1995 Oscars

SAVE

Oscars
Published on Sep 27, 2011
SUBSCRIBE 1.1M
Anna Paquin presenting Martin Landau with the Oscar® for Best Supporting Actor for his performance in “Ed Wood” at the 67th Academy Awards® in 1995. Introduced by David Letterman.
SHOW MORE
768 Comments
SORT BY

Add a public comment…
LiftBoy93
LiftBoy93
1 year ago
I’m sorry Jackson, but Landau deserved this.

HeHoZy
HeHoZy
2 years ago
anyone else who came from graham norton show to see Sam jackson say oh shit when he didn’t win and lolled when they saw it?

View 10 replies
Romina Tare
Romina Tare
2 years ago
The most deserved Oscar ever! I thought Sam should have won until I actually watched Ed Wood. Landau is perfect as Lugosi <3

Joshua Holcomb
Joshua Holcomb
5 years ago
Martin Landau totally deserved to win. Ed Wood is an incredible film & Landau’s performance as Bela Lugosi was amazing!!!

View 16 replies
Clayton George
Clayton George
1 year ago
Martin was going to wrap up his acceptance speech by thanking Bela Lugosi for leaving a legacy of performances that cannot be forgotten, but the short attention span drones running the show cut him off before he could finish. Rest In Peace, Martin Landau. You were a true actor’s actor.

docdave15
docdave15
1 year ago
R.I.P. Mr. Landau.

Evens Lindsay
Evens Lindsay
3 years ago
Samuel L Jackson was great in Pulp Fiction and Gary Sinise was amazing in Forrest Gump but they didn’t stand a chance against Martin Landau as Bela Lugosi.

futureshock
futureshock
3 years ago
Martin Landau is one of the best character actors ever

View reply
Borja López Fernández
Borja López Fernández
4 years ago
People who says Sam Jackson deserved it, it’s because they didn’t see Ed Wood. Sam was great, but Landau was outstanding and heartbreaking.

View 6 replies
Leohanks 6-3-3 (Leandro Chaves)
Leohanks 6-3-3 (Leandro Chaves)
5 years ago
Samuel L. Jackson was damn good, but Landau was far, far better.

View 6 replies
endlife402
endlife402
5 years ago
Sam Jackson was wonderful, but Martin Landau was fantastic in Ed Wood, what really bugs me is that Sam Jackson hasn’t been nominated again. PS Anna Paquin was so adorable.

Kyle Campbell
Kyle Campbell
1 year ago
RIP Mr. Landau

You will be receiving praise from Bela Lugosi himself now

Books Not Detention
Books Not Detention
1 year ago
RIP Mr. Landau you were a great talent :heart:

T Mee
T Mee
2 years ago
Best acting performance in history. He WAS Lugosi.

mmmmSmegma
mmmmSmegma
4 years ago
So glad Landau was recognized here for his performance as Lugosi. I never even noticed or cared for supporting roles until I saw this film.

drlee2
drlee2
4 years ago
Amazing how this 10-year old girl can successfully pronounce every actor’s name correctly when I’ve seen ADULT presenters screw things up! Oh, and this is a VERY RARE case where the Academy got it right. Landau totally deserved this.

View 4 replies
Sabrina Ross
Sabrina Ross
5 years ago
Pulp Fiction is a great movie, but this is about the supporting performance. Martin Landau was definitely better than Samuel L. Jackson (who was also great, there should be no doubt), Landau’s portrayal was absolutely stunning.

View reply
angel omar soto
angel omar soto
2 years ago
If they say that Samuel l. jackson should have won is because they have not seen Ed wood. Martín landau does an amazing performance as Bela lugosi.

View reply
IsaacH1273
IsaacH1273
4 years ago
of course that’s how jules winfield would’ve reacted.

MVerdoux
MVerdoux
4 years ago
I’ll never forget or forgive the Academy for playing off Mr. Landau during his moment - he was in mid sentence and you played him off…and you didn’t even have the courage to upload it - but faded it out before the reveal of the disrespect that shown him.

View reply
Jeffrey Kare
Jeffrey Kare
1 year ago
R.I.P.
Martin Landau (1928-2017)

MURAT
MURAT
4 years ago
Great actor.Perfect in Ed Wood.

Michael Pagliuso
Michael Pagliuso
5 years ago
Sam Jackson’s reaction is priceless.

Grady Philpott
Grady Philpott
5 years ago
Landau portrayal of Lagosi was brilliant and it didn’t hurt that the was surrounded by a brilliant ensemble cast and lead by an equally brilliant director.

It was simply meant to be. It was fate.

My Name is JAFO
My Name is JAFO
5 years ago
IMHO, this was the right pick. I liked Jackson in Pulp Fiction quite a bit, but Landau’s Lugosi was a total immersion and transformation. Landau became Lugosi, and felt like a real flesh and blood person even as he made him larger than life. Only Gary Sinise’s Lt. Dan had (again, IMHO) anything approaching that level of character depth.

Of the rest…I’d put Jackson 3rd on the list, followed by Palminteri, with Scofield bringing up the rear. He wasn’t bad in Quiz Show, but I don’t remember him being anything exceptional. Quiz Show wasn’t that great of movie though (yet again, IMHO), despite its BP nomination.
Read more

Ryan A. Donegan
Ryan A. Donegan
5 years ago
The actor who portrayed the late Bela Lugosi (1882-1956) in “Ed Wood.”

Karthik Nair
Karthik Nair
3 years ago
To all the idiots who haven’t watched Ed Wood and are commenting that SAmuel Jackson was robbed, please go watch the performance first! Samuel Jackson despite giving a great performance was in a role he could have pulled out of his pocket any given day but Martin Landau was so perfectly Bela Lugosi and more importantly SO much out of his comfort zone where every pore of his breathes the character. Talk about PERFECT casting. This is NOT an example of the Academy going wrong or the Oscars being more of a lifetime achievement award.

"Landau also did extensive research on his subject, watching 25 of Lugosi movies and seven interviews with the man between the years of 1931 and 1956. From this research Landau constructs a Lugosi that is a gruff, grumpy old man who spits out obscenities when provoked. He’s the jaded counterpoint to Wood’s youthful optimism. "

This portrayal would have gone down as one of the most criminally underrated movie roles ever if Samuel Jackson were to win the Oscar. I am only glad that atleast some people would now commit to watching and looking into this captivating role by an all time great.
Read more

View 6 replies
Oscars
Oscars
4 years ago
Anna Paquin in 1995 presenting the Best Supporting Actor nominee. The nominees were Samuel L. Jackson, Martin Landau, Chaz Palminteri, Paul Scofield and Gary Sinise.

View reply
InvaderPet
InvaderPet
4 years ago
It amuses me that Anna Paquin is wearing gloves. It’s as if she was already prepping herself for the role of Rogue.

View 3 replies
Gonzesse
Gonzesse
3 years ago
Slj said “shit” when the name was announced

El-Branden Brazil
El-Branden Brazil
1 year ago
Landau absolutely deserved to win. His performance was a marvel to watch. I always wished he had mentioned Lugosi in his acceptance speech. Lugosi deserved it.

sj11791
sj11791
2 years ago
The only time an actor has won an Oscar for a Tim Burton film.

Metemi
Metemi
5 years ago
a very underutilized and underappreciated actor until the late 1980’s, he was a marvelous actor. Loved him in Crimes and Misdemeanors; he’s one of those actors who can say a million words with just his facial expressions… He was a gem.

TheChannel.TV
TheChannel.TV
3 years ago
A lot of the people who bitched at the time about Samuel L. Jackson or Gary Sinise not winning hadn’t even seen Ed Wood. But almost everyone who did absolutely knew that Mr Landau deserved this award for his Bela Lugosi which was both crushingly sad and hilarious. The scene in which he must battle a mechanical octopus without benefit of power is indescribably funny. “Fuck you! You get down here! Toss me that visky!” But boy, did I love Paul Scofield’s Mark van Doren in Quiz Show almost as much. What a perfect actor.

Things to watch before glorifying the 80s

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw6zrInbtQE[/youtube]

Revenge of the Nerds - Trailer

SAVE

Alex280
Published on Jul 12, 2006
SUBSCRIBE 857
Revenge of the Nerds - Trailer
SHOW MORE
387 Comments
SORT BY
Jesus
Add a public comment…
sharon
sharon
5 years ago
They were right about the nerds taking over…

Damien Demento
Damien Demento
3 years ago
74 people thumbed it down because they had a frush beaten by two sevens.

View 2 replies
Genevieve Nowaczek
Genevieve Nowaczek
5 years ago
This is one of my favorite films from the 80’s. It’s funny and never gets boring, it was deifinitely time for the odd to get even and the cast was superb.

Contakum
Contakum
4 years ago
I know a lot of you here in 2014 don’t understand this movie and you think us nerds are picking on the jocks but in 1984 it was a lot different.

View reply
Hill Bill
Hill Bill
4 years ago
This movie would not apply today. Yes, there are frat guys and nerds in college. The extrermes are not there.

Today, most nerds are the ones making the money after college in comp, tech, and bio. Jocks just sell insurance or manage a store.

View reply
Eastwood Unforgiven
Eastwood Unforgiven
4 years ago
Like the box of candy “Nerds” says on the back. Everybody on earth is considered a nerd weather it be liking movies or sports, there is a nerd in all of us. End bullying!

Official Filmilen
Official Filmilen
4 years ago
after this movie come out, all the Nerds came out of the closet including me

View 2 replies
jonnyjaywick
jonnyjaywick
4 years ago
one of my favourite films of all time.

Lindsey Britt
Lindsey Britt
5 years ago
BEST MOVIE EVER

View 2 replies
max richard
max richard
5 years ago
lol mayhem and mark instinct sampled the hell out of this movie

Dystar 924
Dystar 924
4 years ago
Ten keyboards won’t be this green ¥.

Mistermaarten150
Mistermaarten150
4 years ago
Incredible how many similarities there are between this film and me and my friends.

Ruben de Vaan
Ruben de Vaan
2 years ago
I don’t get it. They are so smart so why are they not in some super smart college

James Lehr
James Lehr
3 years ago
actually the MOST IMPORTANT MOVIE made in the 1980s. Still feeling the SOCIAL RAMIFICATIONS of this movie even up to the mid-2010s. Lots of tastelessness involved but try looking into the core message being accentuated here.

Dino Mireles
Dino Mireles
4 years ago
I was 13 when this came out and totally could of been Wormser. This movie helped me out soooo much

Eddie Carrillo
Eddie Carrillo
4 years ago
Damm eight years ago

Hooded Yankee
Hooded Yankee
5 years ago
What is a nerd?
That goofy ass laugh!

MJoker
MJoker
5 years ago
:smiley:

Bob .Grant
Bob .Grant
5 years ago
Ah the 80s. Good times.

craig sharman
craig sharman
5 years ago
loved these movies

Vbarretoplay
Vbarretoplay
5 years ago
someone knows where I can download it complete please Im chcking for 2 hours on the internet and dont foun it please someone help me

imjustjenny1
imjustjenny1
5 years ago
Yes. Yes we did.

Contakum
Contakum
5 years ago
2013 : the nerds won.

Norman Bates
Norman Bates
5 years ago
dasshaus u are a nerd just like the guy in the show who ends up a nerd in the later movies

NewDuppyConqueror
NewDuppyConqueror
5 years ago
Thumbs down if not?

Brandon Howarth
Brandon Howarth
5 years ago
I’m Looking for My Little Pony So Soft Crawling Pinkie Pie and Scootaloo. and nintendo 64 games. 0479045266 mobile number. Swansea North Library Lake Macquarie NSW. AUSTRALIA. It’s good fight in homer vs goro pretty cool. they should make one in . people are allowed to be creative in this world to make this world without them the world will get borring real quickly

MR.X
MR.X
5 years ago
You’re on the computer you fucking idiot

WSRMediaChannel
WSRMediaChannel
5 years ago
Wer’re Lambda, Lambda, Lambda and Omega Mooo…

WSRMediaChannel
WSRMediaChannel
5 years ago
I drink to that :wink:

mihalovskis
mihalovskis
5 years ago
nerds have build what ever electrical device you used to send that comment :smiley:

TomNook
TomNook
5 years ago
Thumbs up if you watched this after watching Monsters University.

Ali Ludwig
Ali Ludwig
5 years ago
Orson Welles narrates this trailer.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTavf-5Mdpo[/youtube]

American Gigolo - Trailer

DISLIKE

SAVE

YouTube Movies
Published on Aug 9, 2014
SUBSCRIBE 82M
A slick Los Angeles callboy finds love and redemption in Paul Schrader’s ultra-stylish drama. High-living prostitute Julian Kay (Richard Gere, stepping in for John Travolta) has it all: the Mercedes, the clothes, access to Beverly Hills’ swankiest establishments, and a stable of rich, older female clients. But it all falls apart after he does a favor for his former pimp (Bill Duke) and the trick turns up dead a short while later, Julian’s actual client won’t give him an alibi, and police detective Sunday (Hector Elizondo) doesn’t believe the gigolo’s denials. The one person who can help him is frustrated politician’s wife (and sole non-paying bedmate) Michelle (Lauren Hutton), if only Julian could let down his defenses and accept her gesture of love. Mixing his admiration for European art cinema with a voyeuristic view of the seamier side of sex and affluence, Schrader renders Julian an inscrutable, emotionally disengaged purveyor of pleasure, decked out in Giorgio Armani clothes coordinated with Ferdinando Scarfiotti’s meticulous production design. Amid critical doubts about its artiness and distanced eroticism, American Gigolo surprised everyone by not dying on the box office vine. With some audiences reportedly showing up for repeat viewings of Gere’s seductive charms, it became a moderate hit, turning Gere into a star and Armani into the new fashion sensation. Whatever reservations one may have about the movie, it provided two indelible images of 1980s decadence to come: Gere’s perusing his “artist’s palette” of shirts, ties, and jackets, and Gere’s cruising down the Pacific Coast Highway in his convertible to the New Wave strains of Blondie’s “Call Me”.
Provider
paramount_international
Rating
PG
SHOW MORE
Comments are disabled for this video.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9l9wxGFl4k[/youtube]

Robocop Mr Kinney VS Ed 209.

SAVE

DawnOfTheDead83
Published on Mar 12, 2011
SUBSCRIBE 1.5K
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RoboCop
Category
Film & Animation
Movie
Robocop
SHOW LESS
2,668 Comments
SORT BY

Add a public comment…
Quisim Bryant
Quisim Bryant
2 years ago
I did my best to count the bullets. I counted 88 shots before ED-209 stopped firing. With twin machine guns, that’s 176 live rounds fired into Mr. Kinney.

But let’s still call a paramedic, just to be safe.

View 63 replies
Naxo
Naxo
3 years ago
What paramedic are you gonna call huh? JESUS?

View 12 replies
Seige CJ
Seige CJ
3 years ago
The future of self-service tills at supermarkets.

“Unexpected item in the bagging area”

Loading of 50CAL rounds

“YOU HAVE 20 SECONDS TO COMPLY”
Read more

View 6 replies
E RocK
E RocK
2 years ago
Ah the good old ultra violent days of the 80s.

View 6 replies
Grey Jedi
Grey Jedi
3 years ago
I really love the stop motion on ED-209. It may look outdated to some people, but I think it makes the robot look more gritty and intimidating than if it were animated using CGI.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyeTwqA6KaE[/youtube]

You Will Never Throw Away Eggshells After Watching This

SAVE

Natural Ways
Published on Apr 13, 2017
SUBSCRIBE 1.2M
Please Subscribe! :arrow_forward: goo.gl/ksfh7M

You Will Never Throw Away Eggshells After Watching This: The U.S. food industry accumulates 150,000 tons of eggshell waste every-year. Chicken eggshells, which are the primary type of eggshell waste accounted for, are made up of 93 to 97 percent calcium-carbonate, in addition to calcium, nitrogen and phosphoric acid. These nutrients make eggshells an ideal choice for garden use.
Here are 6 reasons why you should not throw away eggshells
1.Recycle eggshells to grow seedlings. Eggshells can be used to grow small seedlings indoors. When the seedling is ready to be planted outside, place the shell and seedling directly in the ground. The eggshell will decompose over-time and help fertilize the soil.

2.Use eggshells to improve compost. Gardeners frequently add lime to compost to correct acidity problems in garden soil. Lime is made-up of calcium-carbonate, which is the main nutrient in eggshells. Rather than purchase lime, recycle eggshells to amend compost.
• Crush eggshells and add them directly to the compost. To decrease the decomposition time, dry the eggshells in an oven and grind them using a blender before adding them to the compost.

3.Recycle eggshells as fertilizer for the garden. Eggshells contain calcium, phosphorus, sulfur and potassium, which help make plants healthy.
• Rinse eggshells. Allow the eggshells to dry, and place them in a bowl or large container.
Grind the eggshells using a pestle, which is a hand-held tool used for mashing or grinding substances. If you do not have a pestle, grind the eggshells in a blender. The smaller the eggshell pieces, the faster they will break down in the soil.
Add the shells to your garden and mix them into the soil.

4.Add eggshells to the bottom of garden containers and pots. The eggshells will add calcium to the soil in the containers, provide drainage and deter cutworms and slugs.
• Place crushed eggshells in the bottom of empty pots before adding soil. Do not grind the eggshells, but crush them by hand so the shells are in pieces.

5.Use recycled eggshells to deter snails and slugs. The abrasive, sharp edges of the eggshells keep snails and slugs from crossing the shells to get to the plants.
• Crush eggshells into pieces. Do not grind the shells, but crush the shells by hand. The shells should have sharp, rough edges.

Scatter the crushed eggshells around plants affected by snails or slugs. For best-results, place the eggshells in a circular-pattern around the plants

6.Treat Irritated Skin: Eggshells are sharp. As such, you would think that rubbing them on your skin would irritate the skin, not heal it. And while it’s true that a handful of eggshells rubbed directly on your arm would not feel good, a treatment made of shells and apple-cider-vinegar can help treat inflamed or cut skin.
Simply leave some crushed-up eggshells in a bowl with vinegar until the shells dissolve (it will take a day or two), and then rub it on your skin and start feeling better! Eggshells are high in calcium, and calcium is a time-honored remedy for skin problems from acne to rashes.

NOTE: The materials and the information contained on Natural ways channel are provided for general and educational purposes only and do not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. None of the information on our videos is a substitute for a diagnosis and treatment by your health professional. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or treatment and with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provide.

Google plus: plus.google.com/b/11337960100….

Images licensed under Creative Commons:
wikihow.com
pixabay.com
flickr.com
publicdomainpictures.net
SHOW MORE
453 Comments
SORT BY

Add a public comment…
Zreknarf
Zreknarf
1 year ago

1. put them in your garden
  2. put them in your garden
  3. put them in your garden
  4. put them in your garden
  5. put them in your garden

Okay, I think I get it
Read more

View 4 replies
Tom Eddy
Tom Eddy
1 year ago
Amazing info always something new to learn. . .a BIG Thumbs UP!

View 2 replies
gwbfrench
gwbfrench
1 year ago
Thanks for the good info, but this is just my opinion: leave that stupid hipster whistling song out of it! It’s like nails on a chalkboard for some of us.

View 37 replies
cookie lover
cookie lover
1 month ago
watches video
Hmm… :stuck_out_tongue:
throws egg shells
:evilfun:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4nc5GXC0Is[/youtube]

Sophia Loren - Boy On a Dolphin

125 Comments

Mr. Hellas
Mr. Hellas
6 years ago
This film is copyright … but very old classic movie…

Tonya He
Tonya He
6 years ago
i have commented 1, 00o,s of times i love her ass and rirs

RedMariner
RedMariner
6 years ago
From the time I saw that film I’ve always been attracted to dark haired women…and I was only 11 yo.

J Cloutier
J Cloutier
6 years ago
I once got in trouble in high school because I wrote a description of Sophia in this movie and the teacher found it.

philippe raynaud
philippe raynaud
6 years ago
Impeccable

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0AKo_XX4Ws[/youtube]

The Canyons- Lindsay Lohan/James Deen scene

SAVE

BlackIrishRy
Published on Aug 7, 2013
SUBSCRIBE 7.9K
Watch the movie vodly.to subscribe or follow me twitter.com/blackirishry
SHOW MORE
9 Comments
SORT BY
Jakob Milikowski
Add a public comment…
schnauzerrock
schnauzerrock
4 years ago
son of perdition ft rob james

burton2r2
burton2r2
5 years ago
can’t find this song on you tube!!? o.O

pootie tang
pootie tang
5 years ago
cool song does anybody know what the name of the album the song is on

pootie tang
pootie tang
5 years ago
who sing this song

Anar W
Anar W
5 years ago
Brendan Canning With Me&John Feat Rob James - Son Of Perdition

Anar W
Anar W
5 years ago
hey hey hey I need know what a song is this??? plz help!

dragonsky799
dragonsky799
2 years ago
The song is called Son of Perdition, by Brendan Canning. He wrote most of the soundtrack, which I believe it the best part of this entire movie by far.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_M5CQGqYaE[/youtube]

Marion Cotillard se confie au taxi man

SAVE

Charlie Kane
Published on May 27, 2017
SUBSCRIBE 231
Depuis, elle tourne avec les plus grands aux États-Unis. Devenue égérie de Dior depuis quelques années, elle ne recule pas devant les extrêmes et joue aussi.

Qui aurait cru que le créateur du surfeur le plus idiot de Nice deviendrait le premier acteur français à décrocher un Oscar ? Sans doute pas Jean Dujardin, lui qui .

Héroïne du nouveau d’Arnaud Desplechin, Marion Cotillard sera assurément la star de la soirée d’ouverture du festival de Cannes. Il n’y a pas une année .
SHOW MORE
1 Comment
SORT BY
Jakob Milikowski
Add a public comment…
Chaeyun Park
Chaeyun Park
1 year ago
On ne peut pas bien écouter le son. Corrigez s’il vous plaît. merci.

Weird but edifying

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV180g2Tjpo[/youtube]

BATTLE OF THE BEAT MAKERS 2018 - Top 32 Producers Ep. 2 (Main Event)

SAVE

BATTLE OF THE BEAT MAKERS TV
Published on Apr 30, 2019
SUBSCRIBE 62K
Presented by SOUND SUPREMACY ENTERTAINMENT.
In Association with URBANOLOGY MAGAZINE.

BATTLE OF THE BEAT MAKERS (BBM for short) is an annual global producer competition! Music producers from all around the world register in hopes of stealing the show and become one of its famed champions!

There’s a very prestigious list of champions who have gone on to achieve major success in the music industry. From Multi-Platinum to Diamond selling and even Grammy-Award winning producers! Because of this, the competition has gone on to be recognized globally by music professionals as a launching pad for many talented producer’s music careers.

Judges for this competition: JUST BLAZE, !LLMIND and MANNIE FRESH

Hosted by: TRIXX | Sounds By: DJ MEL BOOGIE and DJ P PLUS

For more information on registering for the competition please visit: battleofthebeatmakers.com

REGISTRATION FOR BBM 2019 CLOSES ON JUNE 30th!

Also follow us on Twitter/IG: @WorldBeatBattle

Business inquiries: info@soundsupremacy.com
Category
Music
Music in this video
Learn more
Listen ad-free with YouTube Premium
Song
Incomprendido
Artist
Ismael Rivera
Licensed to YouTube by
UMG (on behalf of Fania); BMI - Broadcast Music Inc., Audiam (Publishing), PEDL, LatinAutor, and 11 Music Rights Societies
Song
What We Do (Album Version (Explicit))
Artist
Freeway
Licensed to YouTube by
UMG (on behalf of Roc-A-Fella); PEDL, UMPG Publishing, LatinAutor, ARESA, UBEM, Reservoir Media (Publishing), CMRRA, LatinAutor - SonyATV, Abramus Digital, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc., LatinAutor - PeerMusic, SOLAR Music Rights Management, LatinAutor - Warner Chappell, BMG Rights Management, LatinAutor - UMPG, UMPI, Warner Chappell, ASCAP, and 10 Music Rights Societies
Song
Black
Artist
Buddy
Licensed to YouTube by
SME (on behalf of Cool Lil Company, LLC/RCA Records); Kobalt Music Publishing, Sony ATV Publishing, SOLAR Music Rights Management, UMPG Publishing, AMRA, LatinAutor - SonyATV, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc., LatinAutor, UBEM, CMRRA, and 10 Music Rights Societies

Very gangsterlic beat

vocaroo.com/i/s0gahA7s5F3Q
ufile.io/rjhlo9db

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpkbH8fjw6M[/youtube]

U-God: RZA’s Production Was Wack After ‘Wu-Tang Forever’ (Part 7)

SAVE

djvlad
Published on May 22, 2019
SUBSCRIBE 3.2M
Part 8: youtube.com/watch?v=JJTS7….
Part 6: youtube.com/watch?v=NokaZ….
Part 1: youtu.be/hHCndq3KDCE

U God spoke to VladTV about Wu-Tang’s third album, The W, which he believes wasn’t hard enough. U God went on to explain that he wasn’t a fan of any of the albums after Wu-Tang Forever, adding that he didn’t think RZA was bringing hard enough production on any of the other records. U God went on to speak about voicing his complaints to RZA, which you can hear more about above.

solid answer
youtu.be/OpkbH8fjw6M?t=97

Sprite
youtu.be/OpkbH8fjw6M?t=297

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeQM1c-XCDc[/youtube]

Rammstein - Deutschland (Official Video)

1.8M

SAVE

Rammstein Official
Premiered Mar 28, 2019
SUBSCRIBE 3.8M
New Single / New Album: rammstein.com

Video Director: Specter Berlin
Production: Mmaattcchh Berlin

#Rammstein #Deutschland #duhastvielgeweint
Notice
Age-restricted video (based on Community Guidelines)
Category
Music

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2hGrsExuyc[/youtube]

GZUZ “Was Hast Du Gedacht” (WSHH Exclusive - Official Music Video)

SAVE

WORLDSTARHIPHOP
Published on Feb 11, 2018
SUBSCRIBE 21M
Watch the official music video for “Was Hast Du Gedacht” by GZUZ.

Gzuz - Wolke 7 Box bestellen gzuz.fty.li/Wolke7
CrhymeTV abonnieren ytb.li/CrhymeTV
Gzuz Social Media gzuz.fty.li/social

187 Strassenbande Social Media Links:
187 Strassenbande 187.fty.li/social
Bonez MC bonezmc.fty.li/social
Gzuz gzuz.fty.li/social
Maxwell maxwell.fty.li/social
LX lx.fty.li/social
Sa4 sa4.fty.li/social

SUBSCRIBE for more: bit.ly/subWSHH

More WorldstarHipHop:
worldstarhiphop.com
twitter.com/worldstar
facebook.com/worldstarhiphop
instagram.com/worldstar

Shop WorldStar:
shop.worldstarhiphop.com

WorldstarHipHop is home to everything entertainment & hip hop. The #1 urban outlet responsible for breaking the latest premiere music videos, exclusive artist content, entertainment stories, celebrity rumors, sports highlights, interviews, comedy skits, rap freestyles, crazy fights, eye candy models, the best viral videos & more.

Since 2005, WorldstarHipHop has worked with some of our generation’s most groundbreaking artists, athletes & musicians - all who have helped continue to define our unique identity and attitude.

We plan on continuing to work with only the best, so keep an eye out for all the exciting new projects / collaborations we plan on dropping in the very near future.
SHOW MORE
60,493 Comments
SORT BY
Jakob Milikowski
Add a public comment…
zReynoldz
zReynoldz
1 year ago (edited)
What a nice group of gentlemen I hope my daughter marries one of them one day.

View 26 replies
Sbren Sbeve
Sbren Sbeve
2 weeks ago
Girls locker room: OMG Michael asked me out yesterday, what I do?

Boys locker room:

View 6 replies
Bartek Marchewka
Bartek Marchewka
3 weeks ago
I’m polish I have no idea what he’s saying. But I’m preparing for an invasion !

View 40 replies
Nasir Harvell
Nasir Harvell
1 month ago
A man talking about how to stop global warming with his friends

View 7 replies
Grammar Cop
Grammar Cop
3 weeks ago
This is the type of guy to sleep with a pillow under his gun

View 4 replies
Jyry Hämäläinen
Jyry Hämäläinen
4 weeks ago
Played this song to my grandma now she only cooks meth

View reply
Jüri
Jüri
1 month ago (edited)
This song makes me want to tell my grandma im not hungry.

View 18 replies
Manijak TM’87
Manijak TM’87
1 month ago
This song makes me rob my own house.

View 8 replies
cha0s
cha0s
1 month ago
I’ve got no idea what he’s saying, but I agree with him.

View 14 replies
maxgolder 99
maxgolder 99
2 months ago
Play this song in my Volkswagen Golf…now it’s a Panzerkampfwagen VI Tiger I

View 23 replies
SynPacks
SynPacks
1 month ago
Played this in classroom now it is prison cell

View 3 replies
Thomas Boehmer
Thomas Boehmer
1 month ago
Police: weapons, drugs are illegal
Gzuz: videoclip

Police: am I a joke to you

View 10 replies
Aaron Savage
Aaron Savage
1 week ago
American rappers: “We hard af”
German rappers: “Hold my Heffeweizen”

View 7 replies
Kolton Heath
Kolton Heath
1 month ago
When the squad turns 18

View 2 replies
Reonbaws
Reonbaws
1 month ago
These guys would probably kill someone for a music video

Hide replies
Suren Kalantarian
Suren Kalantarian
1 month ago
Reonbaws it’s Germany

mustafe alanle muuse 123456
mustafe alanle muuse 123456
4 weeks ago
Naturli…

Weird find, some Chinese R?&()&(?B with a video shot in Amsterdam.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2rt0QKTvzk[/youtube]

TOY 王奕 : 那一天 [ OFFICIAL MV ]

SAVE

ZHONG.TV
Published on Jan 11, 2018
SUBSCRIBE 173K
Follow him on WEIBO @Toy_Wong

Song Title: 那一天
Song Artist: Toy Wong

#1 STOP FOR CHINESE HIP HOP 中国说唱

Subscribe to ZHONG.TV and stay updated with the best Chinese Hip Hop music on the web. youtube.com/subscription_c….

ZHONG.TV on FACEBOOK : facebook.com/ZhongTV
ZHONG.TV on TWITTER: twitter.com/ZhongTV
ZHONG.TV on SINA WEIBO: weibo.com/zhongtvnews
ZHONG.TV on YOUKU u.youku.com/ZHONGTV
ZHONG.TV WEBSITE zhong.tv
SHOW MORE
44 Comments
SORT BY
Jakob Milikowski
Add a public comment…
Eddy liu
Eddy liu
10 months ago
这歌我循环了1周

Dream Hsieh
Dream Hsieh
1 year ago
麻木的依舊來回走著
你已經好像不再屬於我了
密密麻麻的人流像流水向前流走
總期待有個熟悉的面孔
哪怕是簡單的陌生問候
你說
右腳代表至死不渝的愛
想用繩子纏繞住我要我一直都在
愛情中的幼稚總是顯得特別可愛
從來沒想過過當自己回頭你會不在
我們身邊一切都在換不停在變
也知道珍惜眼前人可我總是犯賤
現在互相寒暄都感覺會讓人疲憊
總在夜深人靜讓我沒法安詳入睡
都在變嗎
曾經我還發誓不再等了
你在線嗎
我的狀態寫著還在等著
複雜的情緒交織讓我互相矛盾
內心太過脆弱我已經不想再去談論
我知道你已不在我做不到去釋懷
現在我已經不知道自己是好是壞
我不敢去猜也不能倒帶
畫面成黑白你是否還是一個人去看海
我總是說了太多遍
我總是假裝看不見
我學會在夜裡點著一根又一根的煙
我們的故事相互已經變得不再新鮮
你不是我公主我是你騎士
我等著放下你的那一天
我等著放下你的那一天
我等著放下你的那一天
我等著放下你的那一天
那一天那一天那一天那一天
我知道你已不在我做不到去釋懷
現在我已經不知道自己是好是壞
我不敢去猜也不能倒帶
畫面成黑白我怎麼可以做到忘記你的存在
如果不是親身經歷都不敢相信
自己會如此在意你差點還要了我的命
以為都可以像我想的那樣安定
沒有了以前囂張的傲氣變得理智
嚇人的安靜
好久不見才過幾天幾夜像在兩個不同世界
想要穿越想和你見一面笑著和你說謝謝
我沒有恨你只是老天爺不同意我們在一起
最大的敗筆再大的錯誤也沒底線的原諒你
總是陰錯陽差我喜歡你的時候你不喜歡
你喜歡我的時候我卻又不喜歡
兩個人保護著自己風險都不願意承擔
感情卻又不一般還搶著買單在酒店弄髒的床單
只有和你在一起我才能熟睡
那種可以關掉手機全世界只剩下的疲憊
可是現在的你已經不在我身邊
你說就把回憶交給時間
所以等著放下你的那一天
我等著放下你的那一天
我等著放下你的那一天

我等著放下你的那一天
那一天那一天那一天那一天
我知道你已不在我做不到去釋懷
現在我已經不知道自己是好是壞
我不敢去猜也不能倒帶

潘 潘
潘 潘
1 year ago
看中國新說唱來的

許瓏瀚的西蘭花
許瓏瀚的西蘭花
3 months ago
羊腿北鼻❤️ 在青你也很有魅力~~~pick你

熊悟兒
熊悟兒
4 days ago
我等著放下妳的那一天

2018.05.02~

還在努力中
Read more

Ethan Zhao
Ethan Zhao
4 months ago
” 通往阿姆斯特丹 LU 1314 “ 有人注意到吗?

View 2 replies
楊佳靜
楊佳靜
10 months ago
新說唱別管了 有實力的

Billy Yuan
Billy Yuan
1 year ago
这歌不火没道理啊

View reply
Zhuzhu Zhu
Zhuzhu Zhu
1 year ago
只有我觉得音乐特别像许佩哲的气球吗

View reply
特兰克斯flow
特兰克斯flow
1 year ago
写给TT的还是满舒克的?

stu sis
stu sis
1 year ago
「ayyo,這是你的玩具男孩toyzzy t,從反斗城到合川,從專賣店到賓館,you feel me,pa pa pa (啪啪啪)!」

View 4 replies
Billy Yuan
Billy Yuan
6 months ago
这年轻人受了什么刺激才能写出这样的词

晨晨chen
晨晨chen
10 months ago
聽一遍就愛上你 你好可愛 <3 也很喜歡你在新說唱的那首歌 雖然有點可惜

View reply
yian li
yian li
1 year ago
深爱过真好

Mary-Jane Y
Mary-Jane Y
3 months ago
这个歌真的走心了啊

Shangyi Guo
Shangyi Guo
2 days ago
莫名的难受

龘纛爨灪麤彠 –
龘纛爨灪麤彠 –
1 year ago
我很喜欢!

周亞倫
周亞倫
1 month ago
等著放下你的那一天 可惜我做不到

Cheng Zhang
Cheng Zhang
1 year ago
卧槽 来了阿姆斯特丹没碰到真的可惜

張家豪
張家豪
1 year ago
如果大谷翔平是棒球圈裡的二刀流 那Toy Wong就是音樂界裡的二刀流 能駕馭抒情歌 能饒舌 這曲如果也是他編的 真是難得的奇才 根本就三刀流了
畫面成黑白我怎麼可以做到忘記你的存在

Relatable complaints

vocaroo.com/i/s1UTbRdghuji

“circumstances under the free market
under bad morale
being fucked
piece of shit
doesn’t give a fuck
making all this money off his labour
no incentive to get better
goes on all over the place
not saying theres no advantage
in theory a place like this would go under
most of its services are done properly
my point is that
you shouldn’t have made that mistake.”

This song is (apparently) about the Trade War between the US and China.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Efmp9cquMfQ[/youtube]

贸易战 歌曲 完整版 |作词 赵良田

SAVE

BlackZen
Published on May 22, 2019
SUBSCRIBE 933
youtu.be/Efmp9cquMfQ

关注我以获得中美贸易战更多咨询和最新动态。为中国打气。为华为打气。请听这首歌曲。谢谢。

#贸易战 #贸易战歌曲 #中美贸易战 #歌曲
SHOW MORE
73 Comments
SORT BY
Jakob Milikowski
Add a public comment…
Giovanny Rivera
Pinned by Black Zen极速快递
Giovanny Rivera
4 days ago
我是中国的女婿。我在秘鲁支持华为和中国品牌(我的中国老婆和我总是使用华为和小米),让我们一起来做吧!

Black Zen极速快递

林睿宏
林睿宏
1 week ago
瘟豬吃太多的下場

TheTiger0404
TheTiger0404
1 week ago
現在的中國還能用文革式的歌曲來黑美國?這是反宣傳吧

Black Zen极速快递

View reply
Jake_GG Studio