CrIpPlInG MiNdCoNtRoL

Recently I became aware of truths hanging above my head like demons that I did not see. They were large and omnipresent. I cannot describe them. It is a gut-feeling. They’re there. Where they are, is black in my mind. I can’t see. I wonder what’s behind it. Some sort of shield of fear or is it actually evil, death and destruction that I’m seeing? What is a man to do?

Then I realized it!!! This is my own mindcontrol of my own mind! The SUPEREGO is the evil demon that needs a good throatslashing! Fuck the demons! I am sick of the crippling morality of them, the word that the world is evil. No it is not evil, this is insane! Of course it is not evil! Why focus on the evil if it is devine, real, total, clear, perfect, sensible, outrageous in its comforts, the perfect place to be! Life is mind and if mind is clear life is omni-abundant. But the Angels of Death are parasiting of us, but shoo, angels. You’re no longer welcome.

I often compare mental problems to forms of cancer.
It started out good, then it went to shit.
The food chain is a 24/7 war for survival.
It doesn’t need to be too hard, but it often is.
If you’re willing to live, you’re willing to fight.
If you love being alive, you’re willing to fight, too.

*If you love being alive, you love to fight.

Shit Dan, first post of yours that I truly appreciate. Awesome.

It seems to me that angels tend to farm souls and astral bodies.
They farm so many, and it becomes a big nasty empire.
Maybe I’m wrong.

hey Dan thanks for responding man.
You bring up a pretty strange and big issue that isn’t talked about here too much if ever, since Old Gobbo left. Where is that dude anyway.

So, astral farming, have you experience with this?
Im sure I have, I definitely have waged my unfair share of war with fucking parasites, but Im not technically so well versed as to what all these entities are. Dracos and what not.

I do work with orgonite a lot.

I learned by the way that to treat a cell tower you have to put the TB 50 to 500 meters from the tower, not closer, as the radiation is shot out at a certain angle and the orgonite needs to be able to absorb it.

Don Croft said that he didn’t know how it worked precisely but that orgonite loves negative energy and eats it. I don’t know if I already said this somewhere else.

Very sad that Don Croft died recently.