What are you doing? (Part 1)

I’m just gone sit on duh dock uh duh bay…

Today i had diced potatoes, in condensed soup for the sauce, plus spinach for good measure.
I like how spinach melts when you cook it enough.
Great for sauces.

I also have been astral-planing via meditation.

Tell us more. Are you leaving your body? Where are you going? Who are you meeting? What are you learning?

(not interested in the spinach melts; just the AP) :wink:

I theorize that if you completely leave your body your body would thus die.

I send my mental energy out, then when things are finished,
the mental energy goes back into my body.

A few months ago Revamp started seeing auras, like physically literally seeing them.
One thing we do often is check on our higher and middle self.
So, that is what im learning and doing.
I try to improve my energy.

You still making orgonite and putting it at the base of cell phone towers, dan?

Talking to my mom about how much I loved Star Wars in elementary school, and how happy I was back then, just to lose all of those dreams by how hard middle school was, giving me more responsibilities, and taking away my time for fiction. I’'m still eternally scarred by that, but cosmology/philosophy has largely cured those aches in my soul.

fun fact: during the filming of star wars, harrison ford and carrie fisher hooked up for some hot Rebellion sex in a hotel on location. it was then that fisher probably came to be known as ‘princess lay ya’.

Drinking a tonne of tea, after clearing the garden of a tonne of dead leaves and easy-to-pull-up weeds, and feeling good from a job well done… but gotta tackle a fairly mature ivy, well… try to kill it by sawing the trunk to starve it to death, but at least the garden has been decluttered of the old to make way for the new. :smiley:

Meditating to sleep

streamable.com/lzecz

Breaking news: promethean75 is experiencing symptoms of Lyme disease.

vocaroo.com/i/s1OC6qmTM4hp

Continuing coverage: streamable.com/yc11v

Got some bad news for you guys. I probably won’t die… But it’s too soon to tell if it’s rocky mountain spotted fever (this should be a song by John Denver) or lymes disease. Preliminary prognosis is going with localized tissue infection which was lanced by a hot doctor from new york. She was fabulous. Man it hurt so good. Mellencamp was right.

The irony is not lost on you. Second time this month I’ve been bitten in the back by a parasite. First that capitalist scum bucket that owes me 900 bones… and now a tick… let’s call him rick. Nigga tried to bite me and me sick? Hell no; i rolled up on wake med like my name was John wick. Doxycycline in a bottle… antibodies at full throttle. Like an entomological assassin we blast on borrelia… look I’m tellin ya… ixodes scapularis didn’t have a chance when the doctor pulled that lance.

streamable.com/s685b

I got a job doing guitar voiceovers for Edie brickell and the new bohemians. She’s sending me the transcripts and we’re set to tour in 2020.

Im watching this crazy raw meatist checking out his DNA and talking to ex vegans.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VbvFSxiDYY[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XuSQq77NJQ[/youtube]

So this is what people who only eat raw meat and don’t drink water look like!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imzAD5yDziE[/youtube]

Haha, she uses pigfat to make up her eyes.

previously I was watching him eat. Not for vegan eyes.

[tab][youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoVt__-fuNw[/youtube][/tab]

Planning to get my first passport and finally travel overseas to Italy and Greece in the Spring of 2021. Does anyone have any suggestions for things to do or see that most tourists never hear about in Rome, Naples, Athens, or on Hydra, Poros, And Aegina? Joker will be indisposed then so my best friend (male) is accompanying me. Since Europe is more dangerous than ever, it’s fantastic that he looks like a serial killer so nobody will trouble us. :smiley:

[ quote=“WendyDarling”]Planning to get my first passport and finally travel overseas to Italy and Greece in the Spring of 2021. Does anyone have any suggestions for things to do or see that most tourists never hear about in Rome, Naples, Athens, or on Hydra, Poros, And Aegina? Joker will be indisposed then so my best friend (male) is accompanying me. Since Europe is more dangerous than ever, it’s fantastic that he looks like a serial killer so nobody will trouble us. :smiley:
[/quote]
Hi Wendy long time no hear!

Went to Italy two years ago, Venice is romantic . Rome is awsome . but Vinci Terra is faboulus. and my best experience was visiting. Capri, climbing the hill to the castle built by the decrepid emperor Tiberius, who took baths with children satisfying him orally. The view is really awsome, the climb very taxing. Very noteworthy are stops along the way, of the daily railroad pass are Pompeii, and the relics. Again requires hardy stamina and a strong stomach.

streamable.com/em1tx