Muslim Kids Chanting 'Cut Off Their Heads' — in Philly!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTc4BxzAICg[/youtube]

Note the above is happening in Philly, USA, not some Middle-East countries. Note the Children mentioned the Quran besides chopping heads, become martyrs, etc.

Those who discussed the problem in the above video are at a lost of to what are the root causes that triggered these children to be engaged in evil.

On the surface is an Israeli - Palestinian issue and this is what the majority will dig into.

One of the most effective technique to seek the root causes is the “5-WHYs” technique where we keep asking “Why” until we reach the proximate or ultimate root cause so that we can resolve the problem from that level instead of being ignorance of the root causes thus ending with fire-fighting the symptoms.

In the past, many think the plague [based on wild guesses] was due to all sort of evil elements, witches, etc. But with Science digging deep, the root cause was found to be bacteria from fleas in rats. Therefore killing/reducing the rats, fleas, or bacteria would resolve and prevent the plague from spreading.

However the problem is the majority do not have the skill to dig deeper.

Beyond the political Israeli - Palestinian issue, the critical root causes are the inherent evil laden elements within the Quran and the ideology of Islam.

Note China has invaded and occupied Tibet, at least to many Tibetan, but no Tibetan who are majority Buddhists get support from other Buddhists around to kill using the excuse the invasion or occupation as an excuse.

In this case, getting rid of the evil elements in the Quran would resolve and reduce this serious issue from influencing Muslims [SOME] from all over the world to kill in the name of God in relation to the Israeli-Palestinian issue.

No doubt the Palestinians will still complain but it will only be restricted to Palestinians and some allies but not triggering innocent Muslims around the world to compound the issue.

The stupidity is mind bending. One day they’re chanting cut off heads of those that don’t obey their book, the next day they imagine themselves advocates of religious freedoms.

Nature is wild.

I hate when children are used this way. It’s worse than other kinds of politicizing children, since it is calls for violence. But any putting in the mouths of children messages adults want to send around and that kids have no way to look at the ideas or know what they are saying, is just fucked up. Even if I agree with the messages in some specific situation where kids are spouting politically charged stuff, I don’t like seeing kids parroting their parents politics in demonstrations or wherever. I don’t know where the age line is, and it depends on the child, but it generally makes me sick, this being an extreme example of that kind of child abuse.

Agree. Shouldn’t warp children’s minds or introduce them to topics they do not yet possess the capability to understand fully.

This is why “silence is profit”. Sometimes words can put one on a downward spiral. Let’s just hope they make it far enough in their own head/mind and carrying the weight of their past, to spiral back up.

The point is there is no age limit for anyone to fight for the cause of Islam, i.e. to ensure Islam dominate in every circumstances and getting rid of the nons where possible. This is why the children are involved.
Many zealous Muslims [as condoned by Islam] will not hesitate to sacrifice their sons and daughters as suicide bombers.

What is critical here is the US government and other authorities must give attention to the evil elements within the ideology of Islam.
What is crazy is the leaders of almost all nations keep insisting Islam is a religion of peace when in fact Islam is not peaceful as evidenced from the brainwashing of children in the OP and elsewhere.