Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

nah nah i just speak truth about your reality which i also saw in the mirror. :laughing:

and it seems that you dont liked it very much that you are on your knees. =D>

nah nah it is your actual position so dont shift burdon of proof on me. cuz you are on your knees with my lollypop into your deep throat.

now see the mirror and your actual position on your knees. you very much like others showing your pying and too much being intelligent.

now see your position on your knees. :laughing: and Krishna knows it that what kind of persons im dealing with and im throwing openly shoe filled with potty and urine on your face with an open challenge ( Broken failure )

and what is what i dont have to learn from the rascal pigs like you who are also now cursing like theists ( who cannot do very much but curse ) so you remain the rascal atheist and dont act like them.

and im clearly very brutally raping your whatever left reputation. ( and see the mirror in which you are { all } actually on your knees which my lollypop into your deep throat [ by pying without invitation ])

=D> :laughing:

and what i say is reality. and i dont want anything from you ( rascal pig ) for whatever i want i will take my Absolute authority ( Srila Prabhupada ) and Krishna ( The Supreme father of all 8.4 million forms of life ) and only he is not partial to anyone else.

nah nah if you are sensible at all than im clearly throwing shoe filled with potty on your face.

and i have already rejected you all so called philosophers, politicians, scientists or any one who claims to be intelligent in the first place.

for none of you have any sound knowledge but still spoiling the whole world. by claiming to be such things.

you are already rejected. and who wants any knowledge from you ? and petty on anyone who is depended on you or is going to learn or take any knowledge from the rascals westerns like you who have no knowledge but still are going to pose like an teachers. ( from the position of students )

and if you are actually enjoying my lollypop ( by pying without invitation ) than you also know it that im not only right from the philosophical point of view, but also historical, scientifical, social, or whatever point of view which you are going to take.

im the damn right in the first place and you are not. and you like showing others mirror ? ( but see your position in that very mirror as an whore ) and than talk about me or anyone else. ( rascal slut )

What is this mirror you keep speaking of? :-k

and it seems that you have been reading too much Freud! :laughing:

=D>

Is this how philosophical debate is taught in your part of the world? if so, niiiiiiice. Or are you self-taught?

It’s important to realize the most that we can about own own inborn self potential and true nature, because even if we don’t take any of our earthly treasures into the next life, we still take all of the attributes and evolution of our souls. By focusing on achievement, we even let go of regret we may feel restricted by in further spiritual ascension by having that clean window of no wrongs. 1 important thing about this life, rather than the next, heavenly life is that while we’re on earth, we have the power to anchor divine commands, as we can be moved around like chess pieces to actualize events as foreseen and rendered from God’s desires, creating the world as he sees fit. And when we’re victorious on the battlefield, uplifted by glorious stratagem, then we can celebrate victory forever in heaven.

you tell prabhupada two things for me. first, get a normal name like mike or andy, and second, if he comes at me with that harry krishna crap, imma throw his ass into the ganges river.

… and there’s 8.7 million forms of life.

now weather im self proclaimed right ( like yourself ) OR really sound right in the first place this you will not decide.

nor i will listen to any random childrens who has too much knowledge. ( for i will listen to only and only recognized authority or agent of Lord Krishna )

or say mother ( aka Srila Prabhupada )

`1st of all what are those earthly treasures about which you are talking ? and if i point out on your hand or leg and ask you that whose hand or leg it is than you will say it is mine.

than who are you and where are you ? if i ask you whose body it is by pointing finger on your body you will say mine than where are you ? huh?

and you ( not only you but we all ) will not be allowed to take even this gross material body anywhere at all. than what to speak of these earthly gross elements or material ?

and because we all have rebelled against Supreme Lord this is why we are in this prison or material world. and now it is upto us to go weather home or not.

and now what is what i dont have to learn from the whores like you. for you are the regular prostitute ( rascal slut ) and real mother ( aka chaste women ) and prostitute ( like yourself ), kings and theives, terrorists and millitary men are different things.

so dont mix them out of your little amount of knowledge. any you can boast anything you like but i will not give any piss for it at all. ( rascal whore ) now get lost.

Now I remember this dude! #-o :laughing:

and what do you remember about me ? and anyways im not very important person. but i know who is actually sound important.

and i care only for that sound important person only. and no one else.

Duuuude, you’re ruuude… that’s what I’m here to mop up, you spewing ad Homs like it’s going out of fashion. :chores-mop:

Well… I’m happy to go with ‘random childrens who has too much knowledge’ as that’s not a bad thing to be :stuck_out_tongue: Have you thought of posting a topic in our Religion forum? now that would give good debate.

He really doesn’t like you, does he Promethean75… :laughing:

For all I know I very well could be a chandala rascal whore prostitute slut, magsj. i shall not weep, but ask for mercy, that Lord Krishna and jrabul might stand by me in these troubled times.

alright you waste your time in your wishful ways. and i will go on with mother or authority ( aka Srila Prabhupada )

you do as you like with your so called too much knowledge and im fine with mother or authority. who is able to touch everything whatever topic you are taking. and i never claimed to be authority or mother and it is mother ( aka authority ) who is capable to deal with all childrens ( alone )

but i have no interest in wasting time. i will go on with my business and you go on talking useless nonsense. ( of random childrens so called knowledge )

and what is the value in wasting time ? better you do that cuz you have chosen random bluff of childrens instead of mother. who is actually occupier of all facts. and is right ( sound right from all point of views )

and ( again ) see the mirror along with all so called ( childrens ) so much knowledge ( which is not perfect in the first place ) your very position on your knees with my lolly into your very deep throat.

and care you certainly do for me. and that is also only because of being connected with mother ( or authority ) otherwise how can train can fully be loaded and all are on there knees ? ( hehe how ? =D> :laughing: ) unless you do sound care for me.

anyways leave it. for im not very important person. but i know who actually is most important. and that is mother ( or authority ) and i will have all knowledge in 1 place and it is something like going to supermarket.

where i will get all knowledge in `1 place. but you have to take care of all childrens and there so called knowledge is not perfect. ( in the first place ) cuz they are childrens.

It is very possible and not difficult for one to know what is happening to oneself every second by using a video recording of the person on a continuous basis in recording his actions, his expressed feeling, etc.
At present we even have machines that can record a person’s mental activities every second.
So you challenge is defeated.

There are many people who claim Satan exists
but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is Satan, who is Satan, what is after life etc.

How can you prove to the above satanists, Satan do not exists?

The most credible proof from the satanists is to bring forth empirical evidence to justify Satan exists. In addition, the satanists has to ensure their justification are rational.

The above requirement is the same to prove your God exists.

Btw, I have justified God is an illusion and an impossibility.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=193474
Why the majority of humans are so inclined to believe in a God is due to the desperate psychological existential crisis within. Have you ever given this point a thought?

oops, I did not read his subsequent posts when I posted my response.

From the rubbish he had posted, he should be banned immediately.

so you can record everything which you are thinking and doing on each second within 1 ( cheap ) minute ? ( so can machine also enter into your heart { like Krishna himself } who is witness and watching everything which everyone is thinking and doing [rubbish nonsense you are talking])

and you let us leave entire life and just check small sample of 1 ( cheap ) minute and just recall everything whcih yuo have thought or done on each second within 1 minute. ( than it will be broken ) althought it is not possible.

nah nah satan batan this or that bluff before you bring that you just explain another explanation which another authority is offering to you ( and us all ) than you bring him/her here.

but you just cant impose ( or shift burdon of proof ) your authority or any random street dog on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all.

cuz than i will not care for you.

and as far as we ( The Hare Krishnas ) goes so here is solid, verifiable and tangible practical explanation. and it is not illusion only that there is father before our birth, cuz it is our mother ( or auhtoirty or Srila Prabhupada ) who has seen him before our birth.

so why shall i listen to you ? huh? and majority of human beings are brainwashed at present moment in the name of evolution, big bang, moon lnading this or that which you rascal whores ( aka media ) anyways in the past religious leaders and kings were ruling but in whose hands government is at present moment ?

all over the world it is in the hands of theives and terrorists who has already mismanaged whole world affairs and all western adventure is to keep people in darkness.

and you dont accept the authority and i dont accept your bluff ( evolution, big bnag, moon landing etc ) which are only created to brainwash the masses.

you go on with such false propangadas and i will go on with authority. ( finished ) and you are not the right in the first place. cuz that is what i actually am.

oh yes ( broken failrue ) apply the policy of give dog bad name and hang it =D> and you are pure broken failure. ( pure ) and now you get lost and you are now farce in the first place.

what you are ? just an farce! ( that is your actual position right now ) so run away before you get exposed.

for the fool is detected as soon as he speaks. so it is not very good for you to stay here. or else you will get farce before everyone else. ( if you stayed very long here in front of me )

Taken very graciously, may I say. =D>

:laughing:

Srila Prabhupada? Are you Bengalese? My paternal Grandmother was from West Bengal…

Speaking from a place of authority can be arrived at through many avenues, but you choose only one, and you believe that that one avenue gives you the ability to refute everything… isn’t that called faith?