My Facebook Page - Philosophy, Spirituality and Human Rights

Greetings ILP members.

I have a Facebook Page, and a YouTube channel, promoting my endeavors in Human Rights Activism, Philosophy, and Spirituality.

Come check them out.

Link to the Facebook page:

[Removed]

Link to YouTube channel:

[Removed]

[The links in this post were removed by request of the poster, which was granted in accordance with site anti-doxxing policy (which covers self-doxxing) – Carleas]

erik!? Speed-bag boxer disciple of ragnar redbeard erik? Well I’ll be fucked. Where the hell have you been? That face book page is deep, dude. Had to plug in the ol lava lamp while reading it. So what’s this new penchant for the eastern wisdoms, about? The West doesn’t do it for ya anymore? Let me guess; you stumbled across the Tao of Physics in a second hand bookstore and haven’t been the same since?

Lol

I have been good. Are you Zoot Allures, by any chance?

My philosophy is eclectic. I incorporate both East and West.

I have a Facebook page and YouTube, insta, and Twitter for my philosophies as well, a platform for change. A place I use to plant seeds and grow philosophical understanding. If you would want to check it out.

I’ll give a like to your page too.

facebook.com/AllEyesOpenEducation/

Excellent.

It is great to see others engaging in likewise pursuits.

I liked your page.

:violence-guntoting:

Have you found that you effect change through these channels? I will of course check both your’s and Artimas’ links out.

Hello MagsJ,

My YouTube channel and Facebook page are still relatively new, but people have commented on my content that they enjoy what I do. In time, I will have more of a large-scale effect, as I amass an audience.

yeah hi, i’m looking for spiritual guidance. saw the sign outside and figured i’d check the place out. do you offer a free starter-kit or do i have to enroll in the full program?

Yeah they definitely effect change. I am looking for more editors/writers on my fb page too. I am building a platform for change specifically.