and ‘No’ to a specific question that this action poses, or
‘puts to nature’. Nature returns one answer or the other, in
accordance with statistical weightings specified by the
theory. Thus the standard statistical element in quantum
theory enters only after the Process-1 choice is made, while
the known deterministic element in quantum theory governs
the dynamics that prevails between the reduction events,
but not the process that determines which of the continuum
of allowed Process-1 probing actions will actually occur.
The rules governing that selection process are not fixed by
the theory in its present form. This freedom can be used to
resolve in a natural way an apparent problem of the
orthodox theory, its biocentrism. That resolution produces
a rationally coherent realization of the theory that
preserves the basic orthodox structure but allows naturally

There are indications that Buddhism and Physics intersect psychologically at times, as a synchronous (Jung) transcendance.

perhaps.

We have been on an unconscious/subconscious cycle for a very long time, very, very long, an inconceivable length of time to us for now I’d say… symbolism is the only way it may communicate with us and the only method of perception and understanding, can’t describe blue to anyone without symbolism/imagery.

It is an undifferentiated source of energy, it’s like a string that branches out like tree roots from a single point, every branch out, we may trace the string all the way back and find what we may be embedded with, in terms of experience and knowledge. I don’t believe we have to be conscious or understanding creatures to have knowledge or experience, in other words, we wouldn’t have evolved to be conscious without the experience/knowledge first. So this shows the separation between the two states of consciousness and if this is true and shown then that means we have an infinity of embedded information into our being of which we only need to tap into our own self to access it, it’s imagery and symbolic availability to be interpreted and understood through our ever evolving conscious state, a state of which we may take eternal and infinite amounts of knowledge and interact and use such through the form of understandings, which only continue the cycle of reactions that grants more vision and knowledge of more possibilities to be understood, mainly through a-priori now.

This is exactly the point of philosopher. Polanyi, who calls it ‘tacit l knowledge’.

It is astounding to hear the echoes of Mr
Michael Polanyi, with whom I had an auditory dream around 5 years ago, and believe me, prior to that dream , I. never heard of him.
Some ILP members may recall me talking about this incident. I will look for it in archives.to prove it to You.

I have never heard of him until now from you as well.
Will edit this on break or lunch.

I am not sure if his idea is the same as mine or if he intended it to be what I am trying to say. I feel all the knowledge and instinctive experiencing all the way back to the Big Bang is embedded in things up until this point now and will continue to be such. It’s a priori to us now.

Nowedays identical narratives are never contemplated, let’s say , extremely alike.

But now I am on an non prodactive break where writer’s block treats it as non preferential next to the things need.to be done

I feel we have so much to talk about, and so much delineation is work to be cut out, and examined individually.

Yeah, I see that too. Nothing is ever identical, even if the message is the same.

From what I read on his tacit knowledge, the way he introduced such was more of a present moment or focusing on his ‘now’ which is inclusive of humanity.

I am trying to demonstrate how it is also exclusive of humanity or our conscious existence. I agree with his idea of tacit knowledge surely, I am just trying to paint the entire picture and I cannot do such on my own.

That’s the main differentiation between mine and his point or focus. But I couldn’t be where I am without him and many others, so I appreciate his work and him as a separated individual that is me as well. Thank you for showing me that, it helps me strengthen my positioning by giving me more semantics/words and imagery.

I view his idea of tacit knowledge external to humanity as well.

Here is a demonstration/image of his tacit knowledge, I will create an example for my own view based off of his tacit knowledge, without my knowing such. I hope that makes sense when I say how I view it as external to humanity or our existing/consciousness.

Yes briefly, for I’m in transit doing my chores, the extrinsic element in tacit knowledge implies an contraidication in terms of exclusion.

However the tacticity, of considered in purely mechanistic-logical determinants, fails the transposition of it’s meaning as internally determined.9

In fact a transcendentality requires an unidentifiable center, once an exclusion (the inner logical matrix) becomes the point of view from which objectivity - necessarily - emerges.

As a consequence , a trans(a)scendancy becomes the modal requirement.

If it does, the difference becomes based on Leibnitz’ problem with indistinction , due to non apprehension of differentiated variables.

Simply, it will be beyond quantifiability
So tacit knowledge must be a transendental objective, incorporating both intrinsic and extrinsic factors.

Freedom and determinism have to be qualified . What comes to mind at this juncture is responsibility. Towars what, is the bigger question, and it can be treated as an X, for the time being.

Now , if , cybernetic intelligence is a natural extension of humanity, then as a center, it may derive an exterior causation , not included. But I doubt that such difference mattered in a literal sense. What do You think? And mind You, I mentioned Polanyi an-passant relating to my very strange dream. I’m still digging the archives for it.

I agree that it does seem or is contradictory, it is like an infinite of layer after lay of contrasts, complexity became overwhelming and the unconscious became the subconscious due to the complexity of vast experiencing, multiple layers of instinctual embedded knowledge/experience came to be through animals and life, which became even more intricate and complex which developed another contrast, consciousness, which grants us the ability to do what the universe has done, we have no limitations except ones own mind of which I am certain, we may develop another contrast and become even further evolved in terms of psyche and manifestation capabilities.

Do you mean the surfacing of this embedded information(freewill/thought) carried through infinity to the conscious state to be understood? (of which execution of this knowledge and understanding it is deterministic)

It seems to appear as the choice to evolve or repeat/die. In logic, that is what it proposes to the mind and if one chooses to evolve through trust in self and by following the requirements of humility and just morale, it reveals all and the will becomes free due to the understanding of the infinity of possibilities and how to execute them externally into reality.

It is as if a kernel of corn pops and the inside becomes the out, due to intense pressure/reaction, this is what we are, we are similar to popcorn of the universe. Weird analogy though, but I feel like we are the inside out of it and this is why we may manifest and expand it as well but through internal first instead of external first like how it started and compacted into us.

What do you mean by in-distinction? Do you mean the issue of not being able to grasp all of the unconscious at once and weed through what is viable and not? It would be overwhelming and less of a lesson and more of a tyrannical type of system, without choice or willful seeking.

I agree there has to be both free will and determinism to understand, it is a lesson, a test, the worthy face fear and they understand. It’s the test of trial and error, applicable to our mind now that we have consciousness developed.

Well, we are expanding it, the responsibility is to expand it, to bring more of what is just and orderly, it evolved out of millions of years of agony and chaos which to us would seem incomprehensible amount of pain or chaos, so now we are to bring order and manifest the imagination externally, for it is beauty to it. To keep the balance of contrasts.

That is a possible thought, an A.I would appear externally and outside in again, if so it may not look good for humanity. It could possibly overwhelm such a creature, an eternity of chaos developing all at once.

It may also be possible that they spawn ignorantly and make the wrong decisions, which may also look terrible for humanity.

Indistinction is the effect of identity of indiscernables , distinctive features can be hidden between many levels, as You imply, of convoluted epochs of reality. The idea that even in hiddenness, in a submergence from one form of reality to it’s unconscious manifestation, toward the sub-conscious, the levels at some points can exercise apparent continuity, but not within absolute cohesion, or overlap.

The idea of an absolute therefore is not demonstrable because the elements or epochs forming absolute identity will become indistinct, by virtue of non differentiability.

The god then, in any definable form , can not be perceived even in dreams.
That “iT” underlies ALL consciousness, is then indubidable.
There is no doubt in my mind , that an absolute has to inversely impend the progression.

The hiddenness as invisibility masks as a nothingness, which is full.
No proof possible , but the zero sum of all approximations does in fact approach 1.

That to Cantor this also presented to a total block, need not serve as a deterrent.

That’s what I thought you may have meant but I wasn’t sure, it is too much for our consciousness to handle all at once, it’s indiscernible to consciousness because consciously we lack the experience to attach an understanding, so it is experience we have been embedded with and is integral to our being and of course from it leading up to our being but we were not conscious of such experiencing and so we may not use its power until we rediscover or experience such consciously and that is what science and philosophy focuses on. The god of many faces, there is a point of which this external force may appear as anything due to there being a point of reaction, in everything, so it uses such point to communicate to us when we accept such with following the rules or system of understanding. It is the example or analogy of “Anyone can know but the point is to understand”, not all can understand infinity yet because not all have experienced it consciously. No one has, I have only seen a mere glimpse of which to me seemed like infinity, to it, it could be a fraction. Like how a day or days for a fly are it’s life, but days to us.

Agree, we cannot place a face on what has no face of which is both nothing and everything possible. That is where the misunderstandings, fighting, war occur, from the misconception of this imagery and then the ego running rampant with this knowledge without understanding it, completely counterproductive.

It will appear as a one thing only if one is humble to whatever it appears as, for the sake of teaching or acceptance of knowledge, otherwise it doesn’t appear but instead gives you a slight glimpse behind the curtain of an infinity/nothingness, which is too much to dissect while confined to a present moment of consciousness without having the conscious experience of it all previous, can’t fully trap or confine the past and the future in the present, with the hopes of not missing some details and understandings, we life are the past and future confined to a present moment and most don’t even understand themselves or what this entails, so the proof is observable in regards to that statement of confinement in the present. We all have details of ourselves we don’t know, even if simple and slight, like the rings on our hands and our fingerprints and how many there are, slight details we do not know some answers to or take the time to know due to value attribution from the ego and this confinement of the present and the overwhelming of consciousness of infinity in regards to it, so one usually picks the illusory or the attempt at confinement over the infinity.

It only appears as illusions, fragments of itself, we create its appearance by our attachment of our individual value attribution from ego to imagery/idea. Definitely not in an absolute form of it’s whole being, we lack the conscious experience to glimpse and understand such, fully.

I agree, it’s just a one thing with many, many branches or points in time, to use as it’s imagery. The reactions or points are the doors of it, to use based on our own consciousness. So the one face to us of which appears absolute is only a fragment, a single point it appears as out of the infinity of points/reactions. It’s like in game of thrones, the no face or many face god of death. A one thing but has many, many faces, similar to that idea but much beyond being solely human faces.

“A one thing but has many, many faces, similar to that idea but much beyond being solely human faces.”

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/

Between the tragedy of many gods wearing masks presenting their perceived roles, and that of acting them out, elapsed some two thousand years of learning to go from presenting to representing knowledge through understanding.

And what have we learned? That we forget how to see the original.

The middle ages’ insividually guild produced unique semblance to none, can not have reproduced gods as well, for the means of production changed its forgot the embeddedness of the manifold representation of the many taken singularly, devolved into the single creator the producer of the unique as a perfect representation .
God became the embedded producer of forgotten production.

He could not but project the loss of individuality, into a retro projection unto the hiddenness of the god.

Innate intelligence dictated and pre formed even Einstein , that no thing =(nothing) is ever lost.

That was the birth of tragedy, the negation of the law of contradiction.
That they shall see the battle cry , of Nausea, the inauthentic actor, leading masses of innocent sheep to the slaughter of the inauthentic.

And it is for this, that it is worth , to regain out of this conflict, the only available method: of renewal of the lost, recycled,as now reaffirmed, as methods of skillful recovery of a Paradise.lost.

The only possible way personally, is to dispense and throw away that what is not truthful, and methodically attached , and coveted , put it to rest, so as to make actions as reflective to godly love as much as possible.

The tragedy of this godless reduction can and mist be turned around by the reappearance and adoption . the acceptance of the manyfaced godman, whereby the birth of tragedy to a singularity may be shown to be as quixotic as it was intended to be.

To achieve this, all will be forgiven and the singular hidden. This journey, may delibitate if not realized to be a state of being, rather then a simulated singularity.(man)
If correctly practiced and realized , it becomes a soul train for wearied travelers.

The key is tob accept the manifold overlays of reality as given .

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/

Between the tragedy of many gods wearing masks presenting their perceived roles, and that of acting them out, elapsed some two thousand years of learning to go from presenting to representing knowledge through understanding.

And what have we learned? That we forget how to see the original.

The middle ages’ insividually guild produced unique semblance to none, can not have reproduced gods as well, for the means of production changed its forgot the embeddedness of the manifold representation of the many taken singularly, devolved into the single creator the producer of the unique as a perfect representation .
God became the embedded producer of forgotten production.

He could not but project the loss of individuality, into a retro projection unto the hiddenness of the god.

Innate intelligence dictated and pre formed even Einstein , that no thing =(nothing) is ever lost.

That was the birth of tragedy, the negation of the law of contradiction.
That they shall see the battle cry , of Nausea, the inauthentic actor, leading masses of innocent sheep to the slaughter of the inauthentic.

And it is for this, that it is worth , to regain out of this conflict, the only available method: of renewal of the lost, recycled,as now reaffirmed, as methods of skillful recovery of a Paradise.lost.

The only possible way personally, is to dispense and throw away that what is not truthful, and methodically attached , and coveted , put it to rest, so as to make actions as reflective to godly love as much as possible.

The tragedy of this godless reduction can and mist be turned around by the reappearance and adoption . the acceptance of the manyfaced godman, whereby the birth of tragedy to a singularity may be shown to be as quixotic as it was intended to be.

To achieve this, all will be forgiven and the singular hidden. This journey, may delibitate if not realized to be a state of being, rather then a simulated singularity.(man)
If correctly practiced and realized , it becomes a soul train for wearied travelers.

The key is tob accept the manifold overlays of reality as given .
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Indeed, i agree, it is the key to accept it for what it is and appreciate being alive and pondering. I appreciate the overlapping continuity of ever evolving contrasts.

It does seem quixotic but my realization is that there are no impossibilities, merely positions of lesser understanding of which shrouds a possibility and creates the illusion of it being impossible due to value attribution of which I explained and gave an example of in my thread “impossibility of a possibility, why?”

A possibility may be exaggerated but it does not make it impossible, mainly just unrefined. Man I love discussing with you Meno, not many people can see past the traps they stick themselves in. I just only want to help them out but they never wish to listen or help themselves, they need just grab my hand…

youtu.be/VyLY8YDWzrQ

youtu.be/nRc0yaMW7Mw

youtu.be/6g5ZF6DUrHI

Perfect antidote against the capital of alienation: nostalgia of primal (subconscious membership)

Agree, music and art is everything to me. It is the best antidote, timeless expression to match my timeless awareness.