New thread - Iambiguous, here are your PROOFS

Artimas,

If power is gained without the “what to think” in order to get there, then it will in all likelihood lead to bad.

To have “a not what to think”. Someone requires no selective pressure to perform a task.

Like my analogy of NASA … there are no flat earthers that work at NASA. Because they don’t have that specific task, they have the luxury to believe that earth is flat. Once they have the task, they no longer have this option. This analogy extends to all truth or luxury of falsity.

Wow. I have misread you. I certainly understood that this was part of your feeling fractured and fragmented, but I thought you also considered the self illusory or at least potentially illusory and that you did not seem to have the sense of self that others had. Not just around moral issues, but in general.

It’s true. There will always be a lower class of civilization due to value attribution (fear and satisfaction). If this is the conclusion then I do agree with you, I have high hopes though that we can make society better universally for a better guided understanding for individuals.

By guided understanding, I mean get Person A. Whom is a flat earther on the path to position B where person B is. Working at nasa and is more educated. While at the same time getting person B to position C.

We must setup a better guide/system fundamentally for society so that we all may understand this and it’s functioning without any added social conditioning/cultural blinding that keeps individuals trapped in their own present desires.

I think your obsession with eliminating the fear / satisfaction aspects of life completely is unhealthy.

I have no desire to punch some random person walking down the sidewalk in the face, not only do I not have that desire, if I look closely enough, I fear at a minimum, the consequence of how I’d feel about myself if I did such a horrible thing.

But, you tell me that this is wrong.

Also, just because I have no fear, doesn’t mean I can’t get hurt … I could do a lot of stupid non street smarts type stuff and get myself killed really fast, and then it’s tragic to those who appreciate me, I can feel satisfaction for caring enough about them to not be a dumbass.

No but unnecessary fear from the ego and constricting/restricting oneself with fear or satisfaction is bad.

I also never stated to get rid of fear and satisfaction completely, there’s a difference between understanding it and getting rid of it. The guide:system would be more so to understand and prioritize value attribution based off of real self, subconscious self. That’s the point of balance.

Artimas,

I tried to explain to you before.

The universe is not balance, it is not yin yang.

When you see a car, is everything the opposite of the car? No! It’s just different.

When there’s a logic proof, are there an equal number of disproofs, no! They are just arguments that aren’t proofs.

I don’t mean a balance between logic proofs and disproof. I mean a balance of self and the unveiling of contrasts to not get too biased with a contrast.

Moderation is a form of balancing, which -is- necessary unless one wants to die quickly.

I already quoted mark twain for you, but I guess it didn’t stick: everything in moderation including moderation.

I personally think that’s the best quote in human history

Well… with the exception of my quote:

If reality is violating your consent, at that moment, it is inherently evil.

But mark twain is a close second

That’s a good quote and it’s true. I just don’t look at it like it is evil, painful yeah and an assertion over an individual but it’s of no intent… reality can be many things and it has no choice in the matter ultimately, it is mankind that has the choice, we’re conscious.

Artimas,

And conscious minds not only say, but have historically and currently say, “evil exists”

Even the Buddha called Mara “the evil one”

In Buddhist psychology, Mara is the wrathful deity that emerges every time one is about to become enlightened and wars against their enlightenment.

Plato stated that ignorance is the root of all evil and I hold that true. If evil is true then it’s from a position of ignorance. Just implies intent. People can be evil but I wouldn’t go so far as to say nature alone or reality is evil as a whole.

Well, there is the common phrase “ignorance is bliss”

I think it’s more accurate to say that, at least as far as what you can control, that projection causes suffering.

However, in stating that, there are external forces above and beyond that cause self evident suffering.

Again, in my NASA analogy, you have the luxury of not being kidnapped and going through the state of the art of 21st century torture to literally spew shit about how all suffering is about perspective.

We very much live in an objective reality to this degree. Everyone will pretty much respond the same.

Because you are lacking a task, you have the luxury to hold a false belief. Just like there are no flat earthers at NASA, there are no reality realists that have the luxury of believing what you spew to this regard.

One experiences the good to see the bad and one experiences the bad to see the good, reality realists? The contrasts exist in reality so that there isn’t too much on one side or in that analogy, “luxury”. People are comfortable and stay ignorant which they cause more harm from staying ignorant than being educated.

Yeah and what you don’t know, may kill you and others. Ignorance is only bliss to those who are selfish and blind.

Yes, just like you have the luxury of being a philosopher now and not commit horrendous acts out of ignorance due to the guilt and subconscious.

That analogy works for reality rather than against it, since everything is contrasting. The flat earther does more harm than the one whom works for nasa, the flat earther can also learn what nasa teaches as well so I’m not seeing how that is luxury when he can learn it as well, his ignorance is created by his own uncaring and inability to use discretion between what’s true knowledge and what isn’t, this is how nature functions, trial and error, the comfortable die, the knowledge seekers, advocates and strong survive.

Artimas,

Here, I use my roller coaster parable.

Roller coasters generally take about 4 minutes to ride.

Now, some people like the entire ride, the scarier, the better.

Others might take 3 trillion years to get through all 4 minutes in a hyper dimensional mirror reality

Others may never ride it.

So… here you are, dictating how everyone who’s different must be, to be like you (better than them)

We can all take a step back and say, "well, the absence of hyperdimensional mirror realities is evil.

That doesn’t mean that reality is evil for every moment, only for that moment …

Now! If we never get the hyper dimensional mirror realities, then we can call reality inherently evil for every moment, and make decisions from there

Just because you rode the roller coaster, and you rode it only in 4 minutes, does not make your philosophy of how to live life better than the other options, you’re projecting some aspect of what comes easier to you than others, in terms of pain pleasure, as better than them.

That’s how your posts read.

Who said it came easy? I’m not saying I’m better, I’m saying people need to deal with their pain properly, otherwise there /will/ be continued issues. It’s a matter of self responsibility and education. If you don’t want to fix the issue, then one doesn’t have any true right to complain about it, especially knowing there is an issue.

I’m still not off the roller coaster.

I’m not stating a philosophy of how to live life, I am stating a philosophy of how to understand it, big difference there.

It is more complex than the roller coaster analogy, there are rewards for riding the roller coaster, the reward is an understanding.

Are you denying that an understanding is better from that of simply knowing? I’m not judging anyone for how long it takes them to evolve, I am simply stating to stay on that path of evolving, don’t get trapped in ego.

We use ego constantly…

When I point to something and say “look at that”

I believe that they believe I’m there, and I believe that they are there.

Ego is necessary for identity and reference.

Yes it is necessary, but it isn’t supposed to be culturally indoctrinated with ideology that doesn’t align with the self of an individual. Otherwise they are merely a byproduct of another’s ideas and aren’t truly living, they’re already dead. The only way to truly live free is to live as self, manifested as the ego, to create or shape ones own ego to the best of ones ability rather than cultural adoption from authority.

There’s only one power that I’ve dedicated myself to:

Non contradiction.

It’s more powerful than any one being.

I’ve seen lots of people sculpt their egos outside of society and just simply ruin.

So, silhouette claims that tautologies are logical fallacies!

I have a tautology for silhouette to consider!

Sexual acts between men and women can only be sexual acts between men and women.

What this means, and it is a tautology, is that sexual acts between men and women, by tautological definition, can only have 1:1 correspondence.

One man, one woman.

Very simple.

According to silhouette, this argument, Like my consent argument is false.

The statement “nobody wants their consent violated”, can equally be written as:

Everybody wants their will to not be transgressed against (their will).

Like I explained to silhouette, layers of redundancy change context and meaning. There is a new meaning from these redundancies that are not even tautologies, and even if they were tautologies … they are not incorrect simply for being a tautology.

Tautologies are only logical fallacies when they use circular reasoning in formal arguments
Outside of that when they are simply stating a definition or fact they are truth statements