Pedro's Corner

Zizek. But it’s a bit masturbatory. Thing about Zizek is that he is a legitimate fan of philosophy.

Let’s bring it down to Earth, as iambiguous would say.

What was it that nietzsche destroyed philosophy with and made it into a new thing?

He changed the question from what is? to what matters?

So zoot. What does matter?

I gives a fuck whether it’s cool or not. It’s the troof.

I had to include Deleuze because he introduced me to Liebniz. Leibniz? Lol I always fuck it up. In that weird video he shot about the alphabet and animals. He has a pleasant arrogance. The gods of philosophy forgive him for that reason.

Damn, they took the complete video down. Here’s the intro

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_GZ_LZvpZc[/youtube]

No you don’t, you old manipulative commie bastard. I believed you for a second when you said you thought I was worth at least three times my salary. Now I realize it’s all part of a wider communist agenda.

I feel dirty.

Liebniz et le plieeeeege.

Non, c’est pas un livre sur Leibniz! C’est un livre sur le plieeeege.

Lol, fuckin Deleuze.

Btw, I’ve serched and searched for that book about Liebniz and the plieeeege, but it seems not to exist. did he die before he could finish it?

That I’d like to read.

Ok, well, appearently he did at least give a lecture on it. Let’s see. I’m weary now.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEg4Tc40rWM[/youtube]

Lol I wanted to really hate him the first minute, but he’s a smart motherfucker hahahaha.

Any philosopher who places his focus on evolution is on the right track.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fuck, he’s smart.

Goddamnit. Deleuze. He is the fold that should never have happened.

Because he’s not interested in moving forward. He is, perhaps the only, the true nerd of philosophy. He just has fun with its product. He’s like a Game of Thrones fan who just knows everything that is going on, loves it deeply.

element genetique ideale?

What?

The fuck you going pn about Deleuze, you’re losing me.

Hmm… French pompousness?

No. No. It works. Ok.

He does make a face after he says element genetique ideale. he knows the delivery wasn’t perfect. That’s where books are nice. But no, it does work.

Lol HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no. I love Deleuze.

Oh shit.

Brief interlude.

Foucault is undone by a single question. Who is doing all this? Because he does describe an attack, a prison. The genealogy of power as genealogy of attack. Who attacks?

Baudrillard noticed this. He problematized who it is that is attacking, is there even an attack, noted that what they are hiding is that they are hiding nothing, and went to sleep. Y’all handle the rest.

Ok, back to this fucking gorilla of philosophy.

Fuck i can’t handle this. This is too great.

He talks about the point of inflection in the infinite series in the folds of the soul. Well, the pliege. French probably has a greater degree of untranslatability than any other language. It’s too much about the joy of the word itself.

But he says that. And he says the genetic material is the inflection. I’m starting to realize he noticed a lot of the same shit I noticed. About genetics. (Not DNA you cunts). What I called pivot points.

Another brief interlude.

In that same interview, the abecedaire, he says he hates dogs. Thinks they’re stupid. Cons. He much prefers frogs. Hahahahahaha.

The man in a nutshell.

Ok then. The plieeege.

Damn. I’ve lost a lot of my stamina for philosophy. Gotta go watch a movie or something.

I left him at where he was talking about the infinite series as math as Leibniz worked on it. Only an infinite series is a true fold, in a sense, and Leibniz concluded that only irrational numbers give infinite series.

Perhaps possibly, if it is not simply my stamina dropping, Nietzsche might here step in and say that math is simply applied logic, and that you are using a ruler to describee a thing you do not need a ruler to describe. and, perhaps, the ruler desplains more than explains (lol, deplain, explain, the plieeege).

I find this. Philosophy must not rely on math. Simply because the world is as is, and the mind apprehends it that way, and math is just a tool for to regularize it and mechanize it when needed, like for catapults or atom bombs.

The insight about the inflection point of genetic material is genious. And the pliege as infinity. (Lol, didn’t Sawelios use to obssess about infinity? But enough, we are talking about the barroques now). Why, then, do you need to add math? There is a reason Leibniz himself never used math in his philosophical writtings. I get what Deleuze is doing (I think), he is using math as the bridge between Leibniz’s philosophical writtings and the barroque pliege, thus illuminating it’s true transcendence in genetics. But I worry he might go overboard with the math. Stick to the things, D. The measurements are post-facto.

Damn, no, I can’t stop here. If I stop here I’m trapped in an abyss of abstract metaphysics.

2 straight hours of Deleuze it is.