Four-time offender still at large

Why is “MagsJ” still trolling the forums unsupervised? Making democratic and genuinely free discussion impossible. This user has numerous erasing of posts to conceal their own misdoings to their shame, though they are shameless as hell and mentally deeply disturbed.

Carleas will help you on this matter…

ILP isn’t democratic or genuinely free (as in speech), but it is genuinely free (as in beer) and we aim to listen and to respond to reasonable criticism.

Can you give a specific example of what you’re alleging?

Another thread of similar ilk: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194861

I’ve moved that thread to Meta and locked it as redundant; it’s easier to discuss if the discussion isn’t scattered across multiple threads/forums.

Please resolve your issue in here, and not in here, and the only one here who seems shameless as hell and mentally deeply disturbed, is you.

A single thread… not numerous posts, was removed from public view, as… contrary to what Carleas initially said, that thread was not about a resolution to any problem whatsoever, but simply ad hominem towards me… as evidenced below:

If any posts in your threads were removed, then do please take that issue up with the person who removed it/them, as it was not I… it is very important to have all your facts together and in place, before presenting ‘anything’ in front of someone, no?

Your turn.

The acid and unremitting censorship practiced on this forum makes public discussion impossible. And all things pertaining to serious and strenuous thought.

Posts are routinely and furtively deleted to conceal the hideous behavior of deeply disturbed and oafish moderators such as “Only_Humean” & “MagsJ”, who, fearful to say, both remain wholly unsupervised and undisciplined to this day. Both are likely Russian-funded drones.

First they harass, and then use the resulting natural responses as “rules” justification for further abuses.

how do you contact the administrators rather than the dishonest and aggressive?

These dishonest ones, for one thing, destroy posts to provoke a response, but they do not inform people of what they have done. Causing disruption in the emotions of the good people they arbitrarily manipulate.

:laughing:

Dude, stop slandering O_H… he hasn’t logged in on here since last year, and I can confirm that all your posts have been seen and read, and one ad hominous mal-intent thread removed from public view.

Do have a good day.

Carleas

K: dude, I have read how you have whined and complained about this…
my advise, A. grow up or B. leave…….stop whining like a 2 year old
whose feelings have been hurt…… if you are an adult, try acting like it…

Kropotkin

I’ve had a whole thread deleted by uccisore.

I gave Guide my advice already: adapt, outsmart.

This isn’t outsmarting, complaining is not an adaptation that really works

Hi Guide,

I’ve merged your open topics into your original complaint topic, because they seem to all be the same complaint. Also, as you’re probably aware, you’ve been restricted to Meta because you were spamming the other forums with similar topics. You’re welcome to criticize either decision, but please do so in this thread, as they are all a part of the same set of overarching facts. Note that spamming the one forum you currently have access to is not a great way to get your access to the other forums restored.

As I said, I’m happy to discuss your complaints, either in this thread or by PM. I still don’t really know what you’re talking about, and I can’t very well address what you’re complaining about until you put specific allegations in front of me. Mags has acknowledged removing one thread from public view; I can see one removed thread from 3/19 in which you criticize her for a PM, apparently the same PM you criticize her for in this thread.

Is that the only allegation?