What would an actual party of ILP look like?

Until it collapses into a reality, it is BOTH thin in girls and full of (shy) girls.

They need to know they are invited. They are shy.

Thats a bet you’d lose.

I disagree entirely with you in your assessment of ILP - not surprising since Ive attacked you as someone who refuses to think things through. We simply are very different.
You would have your corner at that party, where the snorting and coughing takes place, the underhanded shit. I wont deny you that.

It is true that I know one guy who would fit in that, Sauwelios. I am no longer a friend to this person though, precisely because of his inability to escape that dankness. Ive tried to pull him out of it for over ten years. Cost me too much to mention. But Im completely through with that kind of impotence now.

If you build it, they will come.

Gotta build it right though. Which is why I am quick top burn down Karpels ideas. They’re diseased, unrelated to the vitality that this place has always had. Of course the dude is new here.

Gimme a couple years then.

No, yes it does.

This is actually highly attractive to girls, hot ones specially.

I would imagine it to be something like this. Perhaps both inside and extending outside for a balance of thought and discussion/preference. There would be wine and cannabis, low volume music to discuss to, elegant furniture and a ‘reserved’ type theme.

Like this:

Same place as in my prior post, different days…

I’d put some acid in the punch bowl.

Hell yeah. My man.

A lot of it.

Can you actually still get acid?

Isn’t it now called liquid MDMA or Mandy for short?

No that’s molly, a different drug. Lsd is extracted from a mold that grows on rye, the mold ergotamine which causes gangrene as well.

You can still get lsd but I can’t say there are more good sources than bad. Always use a drug test and always keep in mind, if it’s bitter it’s a spitter. Real acid has no taste, no smell, no color. It is harmless other than causing hppd, be wary of your genetics as well as psychedelics in general may bring disorders out, psychotic mental disorders.

Molly however, mdma, is the drug in ecstasy, now they have isolated mdma and it’s just called molly.
When pressed into pill form (ecstasy) it is usually paired with a filler and a base, base being another drug usually like speed, lsd, cocaine, etc. molly is mdma in its purer form, no base or additives unless the manufacturer cuts it.

One and the same, it seems… y’all say molly, we say mandy. Not something I know anything about in RT… if you know what I mean. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah it is interesting how language differentiates by diversity of culture… something all of us need to pay attention to fiercely, to avoid any and all confusions.

It’s a pretty fun drug but like everything, moderation is key and only should be done a certain amount of times per year or couple of years, id say. It’s a fun party and sex drug pretty much, releases seratonin.

That is very funny and I can imagine it some years back. I can also imagine the same “kid” within you guys as you are now.

But, pray tell, where are the females?

Good call guys. Acid punch will resolve much of the potential roadblocks to success.

youtu.be/eVLVQxdGmvk?t=37

Not my scene, but some folks I’ve met over the years take it daily, and confided that they can’t get through their days without being on something… a few drinks, and I’m good to go. :smiley: