Dimethyltryptamine and psychedelics

I agree that too much exposure to sun is bad for the skin, balance/moderation is the method for life as a whole, near if not in all aspects of living. That’s the way of living in a system developed and based off of contrast/duality and it’s evolution as a trinity (physical manifested conscious/subconscious unique/diverse individual)

I also agree that we need more objective evidence on understanding of certain aspects in body and bodies interaction with reality (minerals, molecules, sunlight, etc.)

Exactly, but do you see what could be a connection? Reptiles still have their pineal glands due to being in the sun consistently, which they’re in the sun a lot due to other reasons involving their survival. Which keeps their pineal gland in their evolutionary path by staying in a consistent environment unconsciously forced by other bodily functions as an entire species.

I will upload the pictures on Imgur here soon and show them to you so you may digest and or hopefully correlate.

One point on why humanity need to accelerate and expedite to widen the span of human consciousness via an altered states of consciousness is the following;

1. Humans has evolved their consciousness to have a higher sense of self-consciousness.
  2. From that humanity has gathered and expanded their range of knowledge.
  3. Unfortunately with an expansion of knowledge, humanity is now aware of the greater range of possible threats of catastrophic scales.
  4. Examples are those that could exterminate the human species, such as WMDs [physical and biological], religion (especially Islam) threats from space - rogue asteroids appearing out of nowhere heading toward Earth, depleting of natural resources, and others.

To counter the above threats via co-operation and teaming up by all within humanity, we need more advancing knowledge, competence and resources. It is possible psychedelics like DMT and other can be useful [within control circumstances and conditions] for this endeavor.

Agree and this is my message as well and what I try to convey through learning perceptions of others, so I may communicate my experiences and understandings to them in their language or way of comprehension.

I was just thinking of possibilities in regards to consciousness as a whole of life more so than the urgency of mankinds pressing and expanding issues and the willful breeding of the avoidance and staying ignorant to these issues.

Haha, I love it. This way you don’t have to trust anything I say because I’ve been “corrupted”. I guess this makes further discussion fruitless? And by fruitless I don’t mean without apples etc., I mean no alternative consideration by yourself is going to be achieved - just in case you can’t tell if I’m being metaphorical here…

It’s the same reality, perceived differently. The same thing is done when you think outside of the box, beyond the current or popular interpretation of reality, except it’s facilitated. Creativity isn’t corrupted thinking - in fact it’s the exact opposite. To the Conservative, anything new that deviates from the normal and accepted is scary - that is how you are coming across here: very Conservative minded. Do you agree?

Ego, in the Freudian sense that you’re using it, is different to the sense in which it’s being used when its dissolution is the goal of drug use. You don’t take psychedelics to lose your ability to recognise the boundary between conscious and unconscious, nor is this what happens when you take them. “Ego” as in the the identity of yourself as separate from the world is challenged, for sure - you can experience what it is like to be a continuation throughout existence “one with everything”. This of course can be achieved without drugs and there are entire religions based around the attempt to achieve this state of unity. You probably don’t realise you’re casually trashing entire swathes of the world population who take e.g. Buddhism seriously? Maybe you do and you think it’s all hippie nonsense because the goal is to discipline and strengthen the conventional interpretation of reality - like your own religion: praise the norm and passive acceptance!

I know both. I can treat them unequally, and value them respectively. When you are sober you can still remember what you learned and apply it to your “normal” life - if you wish. Or you can disregard it - up to you.

Ooo hypnosis, sounds like an artificially induced state of mind where the conscious and unconscious are merged! Is that only bad if you ingest something in induce it? Or have you decided it is equally dangerous?

I don’t think being unable to save a marriage is any reflection on wisdom achieved through drug usage - it’s extremely common for all kinds of lifestyles and often advisable. Again you’re sounding very Conservative, not least also with that implicit mild derision towards the arts. “What about the realistic instead of the creative?” I find that most of the time, real world problems are more hindered by lack of creativity than held back by it. The Conservative insistence is on sticking to the accepted that brought about these real world problems in the first place - the challenge is to solve the problems accepted as normal, and even if drugs won’t necessarily give you the answer, they give you the extra experience to go by when considering solutions. Your pool of considered choices is larger. You won’t be unaware, I’m sure, of the somewhat clichéd solution of drug users to love everyone and to pursue world peace. It’s funny, I think, how the attitude is to disregard such sympathies and the means taken towards them, but to instead pursue world peace and lament the lack of love that’s causing all its problems…

imgur.com/a/tSrinwd

A few pictures I deem interesting and good for correlating the high possibilities of what is and what we should be looking for in regards to literal evidence/experimentation.

The elements and alchemy should still be regarded, not just in its basic method of being chemistry and only objective or exploration of physical molecules but also alchemy of changing and benefitting the mind as well through transmutation, change of matter or of something from one form to another enhanced one.

You main rebuttals can be translated into either redefining things around, or claiming: Pandora, you don’t understand what I’m trying to say, just do the drug and you’ll see for yourself! But you do not dare to question the source, itself, the drug. Everything, reality, normal sense of self, and the workings of everyday world become irrelevant at face value in comparison. Is this not how addictions work? You defend them.

I want to comment on:

I wrote-

It’s not the same, because you’re interfering the the same perception apparatus that is supposed to explore reality. That’s why all scientific instruments have to be carefully calibrated before hand."

And you said-

But it is the same because it is a conscious exploration of self, which is in reality. We are a tool of nature, the point is to understand how to use the tool. One must understand for the sake of understanding, with this mindset one can evolve consciously and have a choice in how one does.—

This is a mistake. To begin with, psychadelics distort the sense of self (a normal sense of self), so what self is exploring what self? You think the observing consciousness cannot be corrupted, cannot be wrong? This is a very simple and fundamental mistake. You take a substance that you know alters perception itself and call what you see as a result of it a reality on par with normally perceived reality, or even greater. I call it a fruit of a poisoned tree.
Your faith is placed on a drug (!) over normal reality. Do you not see that?

An emerging business model:

therooster.com/blog/cannabis-we … ychedelics

What kind of people will we be producing in the long run which will be encouraged to run to drugs and embrace chemically induced states of happiness when they don’t like what they experience in reality?
This is perhaps a similar question to what value would human life have if we lived forever?

I didn’t say the stuff is actually there that you perceive did I? reality is still observable and distinctive, conscious self manifests subconscious feelings onto reality and you can tell the difference between the trip and between reality. My faith is placed in self and reality, both. The drug is merely a tool. How is it on par with reality or greater than reality when it is part of reality…

I am certainly not addicted either.

That’s a misconception that I do them to be “happy”. Not even close to being a similar question.
You don’t have any experience with it to call it anything really, dmt doesn’t even make you vomit or have diarrhea, that’s only ayahuasca, due to the enzyme in the vine, your point of the drug being “toxic” is moot… You have chosen to limit your perception.

. What is an illusion then?
Does it exist?

Not physically manifested, it’s not the visuals that you get insight from, it’s your own mind, from thinking and your thoughts/feelings display on top of reality.

If you believe that a mind can be mistaken, or is capable of misperceiving reality, then you must consider the possibility that a hallucinating mind is having a wrong understanding of reality.

I wouldn’t say it’s a wrong understanding of reality. It simply gives you more angles to look at reality from, many more.

The mind can misperceive reality itself through optical illusions, does this mean we have a wrong understanding of reality?

It is not ‘wrong’ understanding of reality.

It is a different perspective of reality which can potentially be insightful or merely useless visuals/experiences.

We need still knowledge, wisdom, rationality, psychology-proper, critical thinking to sieve out what is potentially useful for the individual’s well being.

I understand those with Impulse Control Disorders will likely end up as addicts if we do not take care of such problem [or any other mental problems] before allowing anyone to venture into psychedelics.

Btw, there are natural means to trigger DMT [which is naturally in all humans] where the experiences may not be very significant but enough to trigger some kind of Altered States of Consciousness.

I did Ayahuasca in Brazil with an old poster here. Her father gave me a very big dose without telling me. Until after I had drank it.
So the trip came. Im rather experienced in meditation and have accomplished much in the occult.
The spirit of it told me to go home, that I know everything I need to know and I need to teach it. Very weird, as I had expected to be more or less pulled apart in some agonic understanding of some kind of new layer. But on the other hand I know damn well that what I arrived at philosophically is the result in part of processing psychedelic experiences.

I really appreciated the cleaning it gave my bowels.
Had to scrub the toilet the day after.

LSD equally didn’t shake me. It just showed me how my mind could be rewired to come up with different experiences.

No, not at all. Obviously not. Entropy is a function of order. Ordering is a function of valuing, or Love, as it is ultimately recognized.
(This is what the Ayahuasca agreed with)

But one needs to be ready for it. Being aware of the true power of valuing requires full cognizance of entropy, death and horror.
Most people seek to avoid that knowledge and get “bad trips”
I never had a bad trip, as I have no talent for evasion.

Yeah I had this in my first trip on synthetic psychedelics. I nearly had to crash my head into the wall to make it stop. The cosmos just kept unfolding in continuously more dimensions where as a human I could barely handle the fifth. When it had ended I was just relieved to be back in a human mind.
Ive come along way since. But most people who trip don’t come a long way. They don’t realize the real work is done in sobriety, afterwards, and they just… fade away.

.I have as well, before I have ever touched a psychedelic I have been interested in its culture, the occult, symbolism, etc, all of it and seeking to learn more about everything, I was a fiend to learning and seeking understanding. Basically that is what I felt it was stating, to return back to earth and that it cannot show me much more than I already understand, to be patient and appreciate the now for what it is.

LSD hit me hard my last time I did it and the dmt just as equally. I don’t do these psychedelics for fun like others because the fun to me is the learning, which is agony. I let it criticize me and put my ego to the dirt to and to understand this dirt is the very foundation of the egos/consciousness spawning out of it, ego spawning out of nature/subconscious.

I have not tried ayahuasca yet, I am not sure I will ever, but I am not opposed to the experience, perhaps later on.

I agree about your point on value, love, expression, etc. It’s similar to why art is so important along with love/kindness and understanding.

Yes, too many people abuse these substances for fun and they miss the messaging, they don’t try to understand themself and reality, they disregard their use and disrespect them as the tools they are. I appreciate the duality/trinity of chaos/order/existence

This is what I am trying to explain and how they are used as a tool, understanding and the work may be done in sobriety by being able to piece together what you now believe to know. To correlate information and fill in gaps by a new/different perspective or angle to perceive. I have come a long way and hope to continue going further, of course that is the only option once one understands certain things, a point of no return.

Yes. Once one acquires a certain degree of understanding, this translates in a momentum.

In the Tree of Life, it is said that once when gets to that point, one better ready to cross the Abyss that lies between the situational mind and the absolute.

What it comes down to in simple terms is that, to survive all this power, one must be able and willing and actually ready to act on behalf of the earth. Sacred knowledge unemployed is clearly the “sin” in this play, as in missing the mark, the point.

One isn’t given power to just sit on it. It will consume the mind. The mind needs to be humble before this power and constantly inquire as to how to put it to best use.
And to whom one should address the inquiry is, indeed, the dirt, from whence we came. And this dirt may eventually introduce us to our proper gods.

Power of vision must be employed or it will have its way with the initiate.
A basic matter of grounding.

Yes and the funny part of it, one doesn’t invite the power or invent it, it is a put upon pie, something the Other iimposes on one.

Strange as it seems, the learning consists of dealing with it, and through dealing, with evolving arte forms, consisting of such a magnitude , that only an involved person can comprehend or deal with

This art, would become an irrevocable deal ; separating those who are not cosigners.

Others would opt out quick not merely because they would need to become responsible for their own actions, but when they came to realize that magnitude of responsibility for others’ welfare , that may overwhelm them, that may not allow any redactions.

A very large percentage of human beings would rather have fun with them.

Ancient gods did draw irrevocable circles around the loving yet rightfully condemned.

When you said a basic matter of grounding I thought of the inverted pentagram with baphomet, so often associated with evil, let us not forget, whence man cometh. From the elements spirit did manifest into. We travel from the bottom of the inverted pentagram point to the top of the pentagram point, we are born as spirits manifested into the elements with little to no knowledge, mastery is balance and the spirit being at the top(a state of insight). The goat is depicted in the inverted pentagram as a reminder, follow the goat, the flame, the knowledge so one may arrive at the top point. It is a journey. Symbols are never evil until one interprets and /uses/ them as such. These are tools to be regarded though I am positive you already understand this, I just wanted to add on a perspective of that last bit for some referencing.

I agree with you.

Yes they did! I wouldn’t have it any other way though. A price must be paid for power and an understanding of that power. I appreciate so very much our perfect yet imperfect little world/universe or duality/trinity.