Win.

Sir Trumpalot: “You know better than anybody there’s no collusion. There was no collusion. There was no obstruction. There was no nothing. But it’s sort of an amazing thing that when you have a great victory, somebody comes in, does a report out of nowhere, tell me how that makes sense? Who never got a vote, who the day before he was retained to become special counsel, I told him he wouldn’t be working at the FBI. And then the following day they get him for this. I don’t think so. I don’t think people get it.”

realclearpolitics.com/video … ource=home

Mod: maybe for current events.
:angry-chillpill:

So Trumps problem is that he honestly has no idea how significantly stupid people are. How he talks, he always assumes people understand the basics across the whole spectrum of what he is discussing.

It is like where he is faced with Ali G and he just gets bored and says he has no time for this. He couldn’t even imagine people would be so stupid to fall for it and thus he doesn’t see the joke. His IQ might well be 190 or so. I didn’t see it before but now I see the layers, the masks such a mind must pull up to even relate to the press.

Kind of resembles the Marie Antoinette complex in reverse.

Her last words, ’ Monsenior, I beg Your pardon’.