RaptorWizard - Secret Garden of Rare Quotes

Pokemon Colosseum- Realgam Tower

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WjYOs9BvMM[/youtube]

I’m on an independent home project to build this Realgam Tower, which spends most of its time in Pokemon Colosseum as a construction lot. I will report the results of this project. When it’s done, there should be meteor showers, romantic movies, blissful paradises, and a simulation of the game of life at all levels.

The Ultimate ensemble finally came, jack-o-lanterns, fields stratified, overlord galleries presented, mastery of elements substituted with new laws, rules, programming, and schematics, so the entire World is free, and the whole horizon is open all ways 8

excuse me for a second… don’t mean to interrupt, but have you ever heard of the urantia foundation? If you haven’t, you TOTALLY need to check it out, homes. That stuff is right up your alley. It’ll take you up like four character levels, raise your hit points, and give you like three extra special abilities.

I have a dream of finishing the Pokedex, the most complete, comprehensive, language grail of oasis fuming coil stringing glaze of phosphorescence. A monumental guide on all of the Pokemon, the full scope, flowering, imagination, and statue of Mew crowns the altitudes of fanciful flight with charismatic shorelines wishfully casting soda pop polarities. Examining the dungeon of Mewtwo, a layer of clam pearls distributing wonderful earth bound literature is a fissure through the engaging interstellar lagoon.

I spent some time talking to a guy named Zang who was the restored Christ Consciousness, the real Gandalf. I have His 50 axioms on the first page of My thread here, at the very bottom. And there’s some further, more in depth writings I have on Him on the 3rd page, I think it is. He primed Me for union with the Divine Intellect, to knock on the door for the fullest treasures of the Kingdom. Zang/Gandalf’s Wisdom is so unprecedented, so legendary, masterful, and exotic, that that project alone that I undertook, to grasp and archive all of His fundamental teachings gave Me a free ride up to Count Dooku/Saruman status. That’s why I’m Tyranitar, RaptorWizard, because I fulfilled My duty to God by laying a foundation for His Extreme, yet also Harmonious Teachings.

It’s worth noting that Tyranitar for the Pokemon I am is actually a dummy; I’M REALLY LUGIA!

I was very Pure Hearted as a Kidd, and blessed, virtuous, noble, and high minded. It may be hard to believe that I’m Lugia, since I’m more frenzied than focused, but it’s what I’m really like, deep down inside. This was proven in the Lakers dynasty of the new millennium, in 2000-2002. The final scores of those NBA Finals games, if You investigate the Pokedex, proved with numbers that I’m Lugia. 116 was Meganium in 2000, which was Me as little kid Anakin. Then in 2001, Tyranitar was Iverson’s 48 points, who has a jewel in His chest, His Heart (Lugia). And it also said 108-96, which is an evolving Wartortle, becoming Wiser, and Ultimately, becoming Lugia. And then in 2002, a ghost, Misdreavus came out to reveal My True Nature as Lugia.

There’s a brilliant, many tongued, multifaceted canopy covering the cosmic envelope of words and equations grounded into the formulas of our prime, holistic, evolving scatter-ball to archetypal display. Unearthing the ancient wonders opens a pathways to dragons uncharted and glass yet to shatter the divine Man of untold age. There’s a factory in a dark, mysterious void inside Chaos that crackles and illustrates, paints and charms our halos of gargantuan, sneaky, frequency twitched mirages of an elevated hurricane. Piloting the juicy straw counters the seal of forever with bubbled stacked fruit roll ups.

There’s a brilliant, many tongued, multifaceted canopy covering the cosmic envelope of words and equations grounded into the formulas of our prime, holistic, evolving scatter-ball to archetypal display. Unearthing the ancient wonders opens a pathways to dragons uncharted and glass yet to shatter the divine Man of untold age. There’s a factory in a dark, mysterious void inside Chaos that crackles and illustrates, paints and charms our halos of gargantuan, sneaky, frequency twitched mirages of an elevated hurricane. Piloting the juicy straw counters the seal of forever with bubbled stacked fruit roll ups.

I spent some time talking to a guy named Zang who was the restored Christ Consciousness, the real Gandalf. I have His 50 axioms on the first page of My thread here, at the very bottom. And there’s some further, more in depth writings I have on Him on the 3rd page, I think it is. He primed Me for union with the Divine Intellect, to knock on the door for the fullest treasures of the Kingdom. Zang/Gandalf’s Wisdom is so unprecedented, so legendary, masterful, and exotic, that that project alone that I undertook, to grasp and archive all of His fundamental teachings gave Me a free ride up to Count Dooku/Saruman status. That’s why I’m Tyranitar, RaptorWizard, because I fulfilled My duty to God by laying a foundation for His Extreme, yet also Harmonious Teachings.

It’s worth noting that Tyranitar for the Pokemon I am is actually a dummy; I’M REALLY LUGIA!

I was very Pure Hearted as a Kidd, and blessed, virtuous, noble, and high minded. It may be hard to believe that I’m Lugia, since I’m more frenzied than focused, but it’s what I’m really like, deep down inside. This was proven in the Lakers dynasty of the new millennium, in 2000-2002. The final scores of those NBA Finals games, if You investigate the Pokedex, proved with numbers that I’m Lugia. 116 was Meganium in 2000, which was Me as little kid Anakin. Then in 2001, Tyranitar was Iverson’s 48 points, who has a jewel in His chest, His Heart (Lugia). And it also said 108-96, which is an evolving Wartortle, becoming Wiser, and Ultimately, becoming Lugia. And then in 2002, a ghost, Misdreavus came out to reveal My True Nature as Lugia.

I have a dream of finishing the Pokedex, the most complete, comprehensive, language grail of oasis fuming coil stringing glaze of phosphorescence. A monumental guide on all of the Pokemon, the full scope, flowering, imagination, and statue of Mew crowns the altitudes of fanciful flight with charismatic shorelines wishfully casting soda pop polarities. Examining the dungeon of Mewtwo, a layer of clam pearls distributing wonderful earth bound literature is a fissure through the engaging interstellar lagoon.

The Ultimate ensemble finally came, jack-o-lanterns, fields stratified, overlord galleries presented, mastery of elements substituted with new laws, rules, programming, and schematics, so the entire World is free, and the whole horizon is open all ways 8

I’m on an independent home project to build this Realgam Tower, which spends most of its time in Pokemon Colosseum as a construction lot. I will report the results of this project. When it’s done, there should be meteor showers, romantic movies, blissful paradises, and a simulation of the game of life at all levels.

Meganium reveals earth corona present jubilation sunrise freedom mirth canopy drop destruction surf flares robing white crystal seer’s stones moving apprenticeship swords bathing enigma quantum elevator zap bolt thunder escape thrust dominating gaze ribbon coat florescence eating engorgement festival party stampede downpour corrupted evanescence streak kissing blending machine paradigm giggling Easter Bunny!!

In the above word count, I got My free Bunny as Sabrina!!

this is wonderful news. hopefully he’s writing a book that will be added to the mile-long new age section at the bookstore, rather than the single shelf over in the back corner called the ‘science and philosophy’ section. gotta keep that section pretty much hidden from the public, lest they find out. better to keep them high on deepak chopra, the necronomicon, mayan astrology, real ghost stories of the appalachians, the da vinci code, and the dao of physics.

now if you’ll excuse me, i have a ouija board session i need to attend to with some friends who are back from a pilgrimage to india. we’re going to be contacting joan of arc.

I want to embark on a new journey, to encircle the mountains, ride a train through rocky gem mines, exit the sunken broomstick, and awaken bug catching contest stars and stripes, springing jig saw puzzle portals revamping fictitious screenplay. The Mouse clowns around bizarre crooked edges in the wheelwork of overflowing, lush, crisp statues clashing their wands through toon world fun flavored scenes of outstretched canvas photos bombing the wizardry of context converted snow spire crisis inscriptions. Sounds invoke the predestined cloak of jackpot credentials assimilating greedy bonds of flickering intersections mimicking cardplay spins of the leaf. Finding the naughty clock hammer pins deadly leviathan snoring danger cones guiding accessories folding trays of feeble contemplated smearing the rumination of a father time gravity to the melting cuisine of fodder to stomach grazing misery of the foretelling cinema. Pickup trucks deposited Bunny’s basket raining from the sky in 1000 copies as the most magical fairy tale dressed up Bunny’s masks in crayola model snack balloon ahoy to the merry valentine wavelength of persona clouded nail polish.

Lugia chirps playful gladiator awestruck squawking firing range fluent braniac axis overturning quadrants of forfeited sandbox ghosts screaming graveyard monster arrows of life fly aerospace construction sonar bowstring cockpit planetary youth fountain messiah snorkeling the most precious, timeless, exhaustive, photosynthetic soccer castle firmament chords resting on our ashes.

prolific tangerines halt municipal sweet glowing thunder fuse, bereft of linear jumping tandem falls. lactating lady in waiting bridged cantorian diagonal majestic damask piping. pimps pontificate soap box tractor beams pulling tectonic shifts in hamburger helper. acerbic babylonians orbiting five delegates plunder striped lapels in wanton abandon. the path of least resistence. the path of most insistence. dummy up smoke em high school diplomas, the rector set indentured cotton swarms of june bugs in frivolous dialects forging smooth buttons swindled by blue-browed pirates melting light beer with broken pencils. arthur schopen’s hour to plant a flower, shower in ice cold water. take a holiday cruise, sell stocks to tom cruise. mesopotamian geraniums refined uranium yer cranium is filled with mani… um, a thumb plumb marbled inertial vector slight, and love for many but none, gliding green vanilla ice cream not green but white. turpine asparagus humpback sails graft institutional silence in languid pizza parlors. harlots not scarlets but brunettes cast nets in corvettes for vietnam vets, russel’s sets include nude dudes, non perishable foods fill permeating tidal pools fools drool but home owner’s tools are not commercial grade. dade county florida. differential corn syrup stirs up posi-traction tires for hire in the hobbit’s shire, the money i’ll wire… just give me five minutes. how many camels does it take to shake and bake a fake garden rake for jake? crystalline structures on salt flats in chemical vats while rats take bats to door mats because you still track dirt in the house while a mouse wears a blouse and eats souse meat. souse meat is neat, but pete, it’s cheap, repleat with by-products don’t touch my buttocks you perv with some nerve, you swerve in his lane on cocaine with no shame the card game is already over. eric clapton took krypton and dipped on the POleece. i bought an old fleece at the thrift store. she won’t sleep with me cuz i snore. disjunctive orgonite makers give digital blenders to mind benders who play fender stratocasters… in dade country florida. optimus prime should not be an eighteen wheeler… but something a little more intimidating, like a tank. my socks stank cuz i forgot to wash em. my teeth are good cuz i don’t forget to floss em. insurrectionary library where harry potter casts spells, a riding lawn mower for sale but i didn’t buy it. i’ve got a push mower… in dade county florida. if semi-automatic glocs boxed with crack rocks and catholic smocks meld instantaneously in neptune’s atmosphere, i’d have no fear. but we’re… not going to neptune any time soon, you baboon. it’s way to fuckin’ far away. now shave, be brave, and never covet what i gave.

Well, that was really crazy, very psychotic, musical, and on a lovely box of inferno like balance sharpening. The reason I do all of that word bending is because I’m trying to open up possibilities, to see further into the Future. I believe in Free Will, like the enjoyable, pleasant, orchestra piping of something much larger and grander than our lower abilities may sketch. A love of God’s Highest Will, and every flake of golden treasuries that comes rushing our way stirs the heart, and frees the mind for penetrating a much more advantageous dusk ball than wisdom may conceal.

Sorcery invites young aspirations to ponder, reflect, gather, and extract new power fuses for venturing abroad in alien overload wiring invincible photo blinking casting oblivion crowns apprentices swirl lucky charms.

my god. it worked. i got you to speak normally for once.

my work is done here.

A song of rest, fleets of battle hardened ship lords drain capital scoundrel trip to the pole longevity excites money landing air speeder express revelation shattering blueprint archaic manifold destiny snatched in growing hose sniffing flood April Fool’s Day with Bunny’s magnetic, flirtatious, vampire nose sending rainbow waves for phase conversion epic haunting motel in concert building prophetic language tilting cake walks as Meganium dances over the moon with silver special radioactive containers bubbling gears hissing universal branches from the Highest Order of laughter, miracles, birth, and ace current bridge makeovers vouching candlestick umbra!!

A song of rest, fleets of battle hardened ship lords drain capital scoundrel trip to the pole longevity excites money landing air speeder express revelation shattering blueprint archaic manifold destiny snatched in growing hose sniffing flood April Fool’s Day with Bunny’s magnetic, flirtatious, vampire nose sending rainbow waves for phase conversion epic haunting motel in concert building prophetic language tilting cake walks as Meganium dances over the moon with silver special radioactive containers bubbling gears hissing universal branches from the Highest Order of laughter, miracles, birth, and ace current bridge makeovers vouching candlestick umbra!!

Sorcery invites young aspirations to ponder, reflect, gather, and extract new power fuses for venturing abroad in alien overload wiring invincible photo blinking casting oblivion crowns apprentices swirl lucky charms.

The above word count for these 2 posts of Mine combined say that Mew was Jynx, so splattering party atmosphere double trouble massive fork lift Sabrina potion incantation rumbles and skyrockets My amazing fame to fortunate demon spelling lip suction saucer trampoline spring jets My masterpiece to quest Goddess Bunny birthday celebrations!!

Laser tagging grotto specified intelligence speed dries forceful cave exit crunches damaging girly lock down fields of stationary fissure divides costume stuns astonished and spellbound nutcases grabbing flying blades launching full scale assaults on histrionic misery crosshair interactive Bunny in Hey You Pikachu!!

Laser tagging grotto specified intelligence speed dries forceful cave exit crunches damaging girly lock down fields of stationary fissure divides costume stuns astonished and spellbound nutcases grabbing flying blades launching full scale assaults on histrionic misery crosshair interactive Bunny in Hey You Pikachu!!

The above word count for these 2 posts of Mine combined say that Mew was Jynx, so splattering party atmosphere double trouble massive fork lift Sabrina potion incantation rumbles and skyrockets My amazing fame to fortunate demon spelling lip suction saucer trampoline spring jets My masterpiece to quest Goddess Bunny birthday celebrations!!

I got to Mew in My above word count at 151, the real Pikachu!!