RaptorWizard - Secret Garden of Rare Quotes

Solarbeam is also an attack used by Meganium, so Her breath of life, and waters of spirit can select the highest optional Choices for Freedom of Will. She’s a grass type, the lovable voice of the wind, hearing Your petals up to the ocean, and roaring with the gloom of fantastic voyages through the terra program, by Marius Florin. He’s also Meganium, so here’s some of His writings:

“If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed." (Albert Einstein) Einstein talks in this quote about the abstract God, who in human assumptions created the Universe and all the existence. That’s so, so wrong. Einstein was a religious non-believer, an atheist if you like in terms of religions. More knowledge they have, the people began to leave behind the God from the Old Testament, creating their own view about God. Humans distorted completely the image of Yahweh. Obviously Einstein didn’t read the document called “Decoding the ancient manuscripts”. If he did he would change a little bit the perceptions about God, and yes we must have fear in the face of God the Father, and, if we deserve, to hope for a reward through Christ: the immortality. Remember my quote: “Through science and knowledge you will never get to know better our God, but you will become like God” That’s a difference, and this difference will shatter our civilization for good. So what is the history of Yahweh and his ancient sacred manuscripts about religion?
They accelerate our evolution in genetic engineering programs, so parallel with our evolution they also evolve at a completely other level of course. I said to you that we have a DNA in negative matter also or the spiritual DNA. The theory suggest that they cannot clone souls, so because of this reason they use planets from this galaxy to develop a kind of colony of souls… that’s exactly what we are. After humans die they become angels. They use our souls to perpetuate and multiply their species and for their own genetic evolution. The tendency is to simplify the DNA formula till basically the number of genes very few and the DNA became much easier to manipulate. For the hybrids the DNA is corrupt meaning that this DNA has remnants, when the two members of two different races combined with each other the child resulted has a DNA corrupted with a much larger number of genes. Now our DNA is completely destroyed by the way because we are hybrids. Our ancestors didn’t respect the Old Law of Non-hybridization, especially because of the Christianity, religion that destroyed this law. There are two theories here:

1. That Jesus Christ came to earth to sabotage the programs of the fallen angels: the Mayan, Babylonian, Egyptian, Summerian, Indian and so forth spreading Christianity, and in this way they couldn’t get more pure souls anymore because Christianity allows the hybridization, the combination between different races.
  2. Or the theory in which I subscribe that Jesus Christ came to earth to take and save the souls from all the programs spreading Christianity, even us the hybrids. That’s why we call Him Our Savior, the Savior of our DNA in negative matter from the second death in the lake of fire. The only to save the hybrids is through Jesus Christ.
    In my opinion there are two types of religions terrestrial and extra-terrestrial
  • terrestrial earthly religions Confucianism, Taoism, Buddhism based on philosophies. Buddhism is possible to have been inspired by some extra-terrestrial forces.
  • and extraterrestrial and here are again two types:
  1. Judaism given to the Jewish people by Yahweh (the Old Testament and the Law of Non-hybridization), the real God that created them (the Jewish program was His only program developed on this planet) and Christianity through the sacrifice and the resurrection of His Son Christ for all the world: New Testament.
  2. all the other Polytheistic religions (pagan religions) Hindu, Greek, Mayan religion (if there’s going to be some events in 2012 these events will have a connection with the fallen angels and Lucifer because the Mayans were his programs), Babylonian etc.
    Don’t pay too much attention to this 2012 because we, the Christians, are not interested about this date… just a suggestion. The apocalypse is not in 2012, but the beginning may be from here.
    That’s what the ancient manuscripts said. And when you analyze text by text with some knowledge in genetics, physics, astronomy and so forth, the results are astonishing.
    I believe 99% that we are in the middle of some extra-terrestrial civilizations, at least two Yahweh and Lucifer. There’s a battle of galactic empires, human souls etc. That’s my view.
    Imagine an extra-terrestrial civilization older than 1 billion years… at what level of evolution they may be. They don’t inhabit planets anymore but gigantic space stations at another level of conscience, other dimensions, a-temporal space (space station: “Heavenly Jerusalem” for example, read the last verses from the Book of revelation). If I say that Yahweh is an alien don’t think that He is a grey or something like that (In my opinion the greys are just some biological robots created by Lucifer to interact with humans in this tridimensional space-time continuum). Basically these civilizations are at a level of evolution impossible for us to understand. There are some great descriptions of these types of angels 2.5 meter height, blond and very long hair, blue metallic eyes.
    The “tree of life”, “the river of life” there is a whole complex described in the Bible inside their gigantic space station.
    In the Bible according to the decoding the tree of life has two meanings: in negative matter (spiritual level beyond tridimensional space time continuum) “the tree of life” represents the place where this super-civilization keep the spiritual bodies recollected from earth, compatible with the angels of Yahweh. How Yahweh developed a program with 12 series (12 families of Israel) so in this way there are 12 types of spiritual bodies compatible with the angels of God Super-civilization and 12 trees, situated as Ezechiel said on one side and the other of “the river of life”. There is whole complex described in the book very interesting about how this super-civilization is organized and their bases into an a-temporal space, based on the ancient manuscripts of course.
    The tree of life represents also the DNA, read the whole chapter 3 from Genesis where God says that we should never touch the tree of life, if we do that we will die (genetic molecular). Knowledge means death because sooner or later we will get at their level of evolution. Lucifer corrupts humanity with technology and knowledge. That’s why the apocalypse will come. Just how the Atlantis disappeared and all the other ancient earthly civilizations from the fourth program, so in this way our civilization will come to an end. Major parts of the technology and science that we have today satellites, NASA, nanotech and so forth is not ours but this technology belongs to this intra-terrestrial civilization connected with Lucifer.
    The end of this program - the fifth - will come somewhere between 2060-2100 in my opinion. Bible describes only this program from Adam and Eve to the apocalypse. There are very vague descriptions about the fourth program or the next one the sixth. We should start thinking about the future programs.

Who is the God of the Universe? We do not know who or what created the Universe. I’m quite sure that not God from the human religions (monotheist or polytheist). The religions are connected with some extremely advanced extraterrestrial super-civilizations that coexist now in this corner of the galaxy, but in the negative matter of the Universe.
God of the Universe is not a person opinion like you and me. Above many other theories related with the genesis of the universe like quantum singularity or the membrane theory, I see another one: an extra-universal super-civilization that is at a level of evolution impossible for us to understand and that exist in the Omniversal system. This is a level VI or VII in evolution after our classifications. But I personally don’t see these extra-universal super-civilizations like something similar to us. There must something incomprehensible for our level of understanding.
And from where this Universe comes? From where the negative matter of the Universe comes? I don’t know. Nobody knows. We have only theories. One thing is quite sure for me. Not from God of the Bible. Read that chapter called the Super-civilization of God, or Yahweh if you like. This super-civilization coexists with other civilizations extremely advanced in this corner of the Milky Way Galaxy, perhaps in the negative matter of the Universe, or at a spiritual level if you like. And no, they didn’t create this Universe.
And in the end we tend to forget the fact that all our science today is based more or less only on theories, and the theories are changing from one decade to another.
There are super-civilizations far more advanced than us who created us with a purpose: spiritual body. They do not inhabit planets now but gigantic space stations like Heavenly Jerusalem. I believe however that these space stations coexist more in a parallel world with ours, in the negative matter or I you like at a spiritual level. Read the whole book and after that you will have a clear picture of it. I have a contribution to that book because I put there a lot of additional information that complete the overall picture of: what is our place in the configuration of the Universe.
You dream a lot. As a technical civilization we evolve because we are pushed from behind by others to do that. If we have right now so much technology and science that’s because somebody else had taken care of that. We do not evolve by ourselves. In conclusion all your dreams will be in vain because our civilization will be wiped out from the surface of Terra. We are just in a cycle controlled by those who own Terra and the human civilization. Nothing is accidental.
Humans masters of the Universe? The Universe will follow our will? Is funny to see how the IW gives false hopes to people. You fall into the same trap like everybody else. Humanity will be destroyed. Martian civilization was destroyed. We are in the middle of some extremely advanced super-civilizations who own this corner of the Milky Way Galaxy, they created us, they control us, and they will destroy us. It is simple. Read the ancient manuscripts and you will understand better our place in the Universe. We exist for them. Humanity was always controlled by others. Since moment when the man spent his existence in a tree and until in the times when he stay on a chair with his eyes into a computer monitor, humans always has danced as Others has sang. The same thing happens with our evolution as a society, as a technical modern civilization. We are just in a game with a well-defined purpose. To be controlled by others for their own interests. So stop dreaming about how great we will be because: we are a big nobody in this Universe. What will humanity be like one day when perhaps we become a big somebody?

I believe in aliens, not in greys and all these stupid creatures promoted by our society (they are just biological robots that belong to the fallen angels and Lucifer), but some super civilizations that are at a completely other level of evolution, consciousness and so on impossible for us to imagine. They don’t live on planets but in other dimensions. Essentially we are in the middle of an extraterrestrial civilization which has been split into pieces hundreds of thousands of years ago. The leader of this civilization is Yahweh, our God. A quarter of the angels were cast out from the Heavens because they wanted under the direction of Lucifer to also become Gods, and came to planets like Earth to develop their own view about existence. They accelerate the evolution of man through genetic engineering programs. The reason is for our souls. Yahweh created on our planet only one program, the Jews. All the other programs were created by the fallen angels from the Mayans to the Babylonians and so on. The most important law in all the ancient sacred manuscripts was the law of non-hybridization, to maintain the purity of the race. It’s a very long story with the cycles of civilizations. A cycle lasts from Genesis to Apocalypse. Our existence is connected with the decoding of the ancient sacred manuscripts of Yahweh.

Pokemon Colosseum Official Trailer

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUmq6DNFfTM[/youtube]

Pokemon Colosseum- Realgam Tower

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WjYOs9BvMM[/youtube]

I’m on an independent home project to build this Realgam Tower, which spends most of its time in Pokemon Colosseum as a construction lot. I will report the results of this project. When it’s done, there should be meteor showers, romantic movies, blissful paradises, and a simulation of the game of life at all levels.

The Ultimate ensemble finally came, jack-o-lanterns, fields stratified, overlord galleries presented, mastery of elements substituted with new laws, rules, programming, and schematics, so the entire World is free, and the whole horizon is open all ways 8

excuse me for a second… don’t mean to interrupt, but have you ever heard of the urantia foundation? If you haven’t, you TOTALLY need to check it out, homes. That stuff is right up your alley. It’ll take you up like four character levels, raise your hit points, and give you like three extra special abilities.

I have a dream of finishing the Pokedex, the most complete, comprehensive, language grail of oasis fuming coil stringing glaze of phosphorescence. A monumental guide on all of the Pokemon, the full scope, flowering, imagination, and statue of Mew crowns the altitudes of fanciful flight with charismatic shorelines wishfully casting soda pop polarities. Examining the dungeon of Mewtwo, a layer of clam pearls distributing wonderful earth bound literature is a fissure through the engaging interstellar lagoon.

I spent some time talking to a guy named Zang who was the restored Christ Consciousness, the real Gandalf. I have His 50 axioms on the first page of My thread here, at the very bottom. And there’s some further, more in depth writings I have on Him on the 3rd page, I think it is. He primed Me for union with the Divine Intellect, to knock on the door for the fullest treasures of the Kingdom. Zang/Gandalf’s Wisdom is so unprecedented, so legendary, masterful, and exotic, that that project alone that I undertook, to grasp and archive all of His fundamental teachings gave Me a free ride up to Count Dooku/Saruman status. That’s why I’m Tyranitar, RaptorWizard, because I fulfilled My duty to God by laying a foundation for His Extreme, yet also Harmonious Teachings.

It’s worth noting that Tyranitar for the Pokemon I am is actually a dummy; I’M REALLY LUGIA!

I was very Pure Hearted as a Kidd, and blessed, virtuous, noble, and high minded. It may be hard to believe that I’m Lugia, since I’m more frenzied than focused, but it’s what I’m really like, deep down inside. This was proven in the Lakers dynasty of the new millennium, in 2000-2002. The final scores of those NBA Finals games, if You investigate the Pokedex, proved with numbers that I’m Lugia. 116 was Meganium in 2000, which was Me as little kid Anakin. Then in 2001, Tyranitar was Iverson’s 48 points, who has a jewel in His chest, His Heart (Lugia). And it also said 108-96, which is an evolving Wartortle, becoming Wiser, and Ultimately, becoming Lugia. And then in 2002, a ghost, Misdreavus came out to reveal My True Nature as Lugia.

There’s a brilliant, many tongued, multifaceted canopy covering the cosmic envelope of words and equations grounded into the formulas of our prime, holistic, evolving scatter-ball to archetypal display. Unearthing the ancient wonders opens a pathways to dragons uncharted and glass yet to shatter the divine Man of untold age. There’s a factory in a dark, mysterious void inside Chaos that crackles and illustrates, paints and charms our halos of gargantuan, sneaky, frequency twitched mirages of an elevated hurricane. Piloting the juicy straw counters the seal of forever with bubbled stacked fruit roll ups.

There’s a brilliant, many tongued, multifaceted canopy covering the cosmic envelope of words and equations grounded into the formulas of our prime, holistic, evolving scatter-ball to archetypal display. Unearthing the ancient wonders opens a pathways to dragons uncharted and glass yet to shatter the divine Man of untold age. There’s a factory in a dark, mysterious void inside Chaos that crackles and illustrates, paints and charms our halos of gargantuan, sneaky, frequency twitched mirages of an elevated hurricane. Piloting the juicy straw counters the seal of forever with bubbled stacked fruit roll ups.

I spent some time talking to a guy named Zang who was the restored Christ Consciousness, the real Gandalf. I have His 50 axioms on the first page of My thread here, at the very bottom. And there’s some further, more in depth writings I have on Him on the 3rd page, I think it is. He primed Me for union with the Divine Intellect, to knock on the door for the fullest treasures of the Kingdom. Zang/Gandalf’s Wisdom is so unprecedented, so legendary, masterful, and exotic, that that project alone that I undertook, to grasp and archive all of His fundamental teachings gave Me a free ride up to Count Dooku/Saruman status. That’s why I’m Tyranitar, RaptorWizard, because I fulfilled My duty to God by laying a foundation for His Extreme, yet also Harmonious Teachings.

It’s worth noting that Tyranitar for the Pokemon I am is actually a dummy; I’M REALLY LUGIA!

I was very Pure Hearted as a Kidd, and blessed, virtuous, noble, and high minded. It may be hard to believe that I’m Lugia, since I’m more frenzied than focused, but it’s what I’m really like, deep down inside. This was proven in the Lakers dynasty of the new millennium, in 2000-2002. The final scores of those NBA Finals games, if You investigate the Pokedex, proved with numbers that I’m Lugia. 116 was Meganium in 2000, which was Me as little kid Anakin. Then in 2001, Tyranitar was Iverson’s 48 points, who has a jewel in His chest, His Heart (Lugia). And it also said 108-96, which is an evolving Wartortle, becoming Wiser, and Ultimately, becoming Lugia. And then in 2002, a ghost, Misdreavus came out to reveal My True Nature as Lugia.

I have a dream of finishing the Pokedex, the most complete, comprehensive, language grail of oasis fuming coil stringing glaze of phosphorescence. A monumental guide on all of the Pokemon, the full scope, flowering, imagination, and statue of Mew crowns the altitudes of fanciful flight with charismatic shorelines wishfully casting soda pop polarities. Examining the dungeon of Mewtwo, a layer of clam pearls distributing wonderful earth bound literature is a fissure through the engaging interstellar lagoon.

The Ultimate ensemble finally came, jack-o-lanterns, fields stratified, overlord galleries presented, mastery of elements substituted with new laws, rules, programming, and schematics, so the entire World is free, and the whole horizon is open all ways 8

I’m on an independent home project to build this Realgam Tower, which spends most of its time in Pokemon Colosseum as a construction lot. I will report the results of this project. When it’s done, there should be meteor showers, romantic movies, blissful paradises, and a simulation of the game of life at all levels.

Meganium reveals earth corona present jubilation sunrise freedom mirth canopy drop destruction surf flares robing white crystal seer’s stones moving apprenticeship swords bathing enigma quantum elevator zap bolt thunder escape thrust dominating gaze ribbon coat florescence eating engorgement festival party stampede downpour corrupted evanescence streak kissing blending machine paradigm giggling Easter Bunny!!

In the above word count, I got My free Bunny as Sabrina!!

this is wonderful news. hopefully he’s writing a book that will be added to the mile-long new age section at the bookstore, rather than the single shelf over in the back corner called the ‘science and philosophy’ section. gotta keep that section pretty much hidden from the public, lest they find out. better to keep them high on deepak chopra, the necronomicon, mayan astrology, real ghost stories of the appalachians, the da vinci code, and the dao of physics.

now if you’ll excuse me, i have a ouija board session i need to attend to with some friends who are back from a pilgrimage to india. we’re going to be contacting joan of arc.

I want to embark on a new journey, to encircle the mountains, ride a train through rocky gem mines, exit the sunken broomstick, and awaken bug catching contest stars and stripes, springing jig saw puzzle portals revamping fictitious screenplay. The Mouse clowns around bizarre crooked edges in the wheelwork of overflowing, lush, crisp statues clashing their wands through toon world fun flavored scenes of outstretched canvas photos bombing the wizardry of context converted snow spire crisis inscriptions. Sounds invoke the predestined cloak of jackpot credentials assimilating greedy bonds of flickering intersections mimicking cardplay spins of the leaf. Finding the naughty clock hammer pins deadly leviathan snoring danger cones guiding accessories folding trays of feeble contemplated smearing the rumination of a father time gravity to the melting cuisine of fodder to stomach grazing misery of the foretelling cinema. Pickup trucks deposited Bunny’s basket raining from the sky in 1000 copies as the most magical fairy tale dressed up Bunny’s masks in crayola model snack balloon ahoy to the merry valentine wavelength of persona clouded nail polish.

Lugia chirps playful gladiator awestruck squawking firing range fluent braniac axis overturning quadrants of forfeited sandbox ghosts screaming graveyard monster arrows of life fly aerospace construction sonar bowstring cockpit planetary youth fountain messiah snorkeling the most precious, timeless, exhaustive, photosynthetic soccer castle firmament chords resting on our ashes.

prolific tangerines halt municipal sweet glowing thunder fuse, bereft of linear jumping tandem falls. lactating lady in waiting bridged cantorian diagonal majestic damask piping. pimps pontificate soap box tractor beams pulling tectonic shifts in hamburger helper. acerbic babylonians orbiting five delegates plunder striped lapels in wanton abandon. the path of least resistence. the path of most insistence. dummy up smoke em high school diplomas, the rector set indentured cotton swarms of june bugs in frivolous dialects forging smooth buttons swindled by blue-browed pirates melting light beer with broken pencils. arthur schopen’s hour to plant a flower, shower in ice cold water. take a holiday cruise, sell stocks to tom cruise. mesopotamian geraniums refined uranium yer cranium is filled with mani… um, a thumb plumb marbled inertial vector slight, and love for many but none, gliding green vanilla ice cream not green but white. turpine asparagus humpback sails graft institutional silence in languid pizza parlors. harlots not scarlets but brunettes cast nets in corvettes for vietnam vets, russel’s sets include nude dudes, non perishable foods fill permeating tidal pools fools drool but home owner’s tools are not commercial grade. dade county florida. differential corn syrup stirs up posi-traction tires for hire in the hobbit’s shire, the money i’ll wire… just give me five minutes. how many camels does it take to shake and bake a fake garden rake for jake? crystalline structures on salt flats in chemical vats while rats take bats to door mats because you still track dirt in the house while a mouse wears a blouse and eats souse meat. souse meat is neat, but pete, it’s cheap, repleat with by-products don’t touch my buttocks you perv with some nerve, you swerve in his lane on cocaine with no shame the card game is already over. eric clapton took krypton and dipped on the POleece. i bought an old fleece at the thrift store. she won’t sleep with me cuz i snore. disjunctive orgonite makers give digital blenders to mind benders who play fender stratocasters… in dade country florida. optimus prime should not be an eighteen wheeler… but something a little more intimidating, like a tank. my socks stank cuz i forgot to wash em. my teeth are good cuz i don’t forget to floss em. insurrectionary library where harry potter casts spells, a riding lawn mower for sale but i didn’t buy it. i’ve got a push mower… in dade county florida. if semi-automatic glocs boxed with crack rocks and catholic smocks meld instantaneously in neptune’s atmosphere, i’d have no fear. but we’re… not going to neptune any time soon, you baboon. it’s way to fuckin’ far away. now shave, be brave, and never covet what i gave.

Well, that was really crazy, very psychotic, musical, and on a lovely box of inferno like balance sharpening. The reason I do all of that word bending is because I’m trying to open up possibilities, to see further into the Future. I believe in Free Will, like the enjoyable, pleasant, orchestra piping of something much larger and grander than our lower abilities may sketch. A love of God’s Highest Will, and every flake of golden treasuries that comes rushing our way stirs the heart, and frees the mind for penetrating a much more advantageous dusk ball than wisdom may conceal.

Sorcery invites young aspirations to ponder, reflect, gather, and extract new power fuses for venturing abroad in alien overload wiring invincible photo blinking casting oblivion crowns apprentices swirl lucky charms.

my god. it worked. i got you to speak normally for once.

my work is done here.