The abiotic Mirror as Human wishes

The end of the distinction between human beings and artifacts, and between laws and nature, is often pouring over our feet lavishly like a strange evening glow, remembered long after the night has settled itself.

Just as the student of earthquakes, the seismologist, labors under the difficulty of a hopeless science, which scarcely attempts to stop earthquakes, but rather is satisfied to predict, European, now planetary science (e.g., technology as the burgeoning of the cybernetic [self-regulating system, to so-called intelligent system]) never attempts to shut itself down. But, as science, it studies its own doings as an abiotic menace to human beings. What is worthy of our notice is how human beings, in every part of their social life, education of the small children to adult “lecture” series and so on, are the blind support of European science or technology, and how, at the same time, the subject of this work is their most extreme peril. Thus the human being as technologist or scientist so-called makes its fate and is made by it’s rapturous promise which threatens and beckons forth.

The soft tyranny of absolute mediocrity must be noticed, so as to overcome the sense that there is not a problem.

Most important thought on the forum, ergo, restored.

But isn’t that what the majority of a society choose to buy into? a comfort zone of sorts, so as to be part of a (albeit, large) tribe… acquire the spacious house and car, own all mod cons and luxury goods, enroll the kids into a good school, get on with the other parents, and all’s well (in their world).

Are you asking too much of humanity?

…and your preferred scenario would be?

A world that did not create it’s technology cannot therefore be the master of it, but a slave to it.

You’re missing the point, it has to do with bounding thought wreaked by the state. We have idiots, for example, trying to sell imbecile, obviously false, science dogma to the public through matching it with art. To popularize the very thinking that is stultifying their own, and your, feeble minds. One must stop indoctrinating the young in this bunk prejudiced and thoughtless state metaphysics which has no appeal to reason. Actively excludes reason and leaves it to private existentialism and the ad hominem, i.e., the rule that forbids humans to take their own views and insights seriously under the notion that they are “subjective”, thereby destroying the possibility the human individual, passing them off to the sophistry of the university meaningless and non-existent world of the formal “argument”. You are fucking stupid as hell because of these four hundred years of propaganda and indoctrination. You’re so moronic it doesn’t make an impression on you that you have had twenty years of education and that it had an effect! That is a kind of brain death. A very great effort is needed to exercise your mind.

You have mentioned this in a previous post, and it has been mentioned here many times over the years, by those with similar thoughts on the matter of indoctrination through the education system… but isn’t that what we sign up for, when we sign up to higher and further education in our chosen field? but with the knowing, in the back of our minds, that it is simply a means to an end… that we obviously want… because we signed up to it.

Have you ever thought that I just simply have a different mentality to you? Perhaps I do not care about indoctrination, if I have made the decision to be indoctrinated… people happily make choices to be seduced into sex, or enticed by drugs, but want to complain about the education system, and anyway… nobody ever said that Science was gospel, even if it is being sold as such, for the burgeoning unadulterated enquiring mind of youth would have developed with this knowing in the back of their mind.

I make thoughts cease to flow and the body take over… what am I?

Only 400 years? what about the innate indoctrination that is entwined in us… along with our DNA? :confusion-shrug:

Make that 15 years for me, and yes… a kind of brain death sounds about right.

A very great effort is not only needed to exercise my mind, but my very being… to the core.

Agree nearly entirely.

Could you explain what you mean by this part…

science dogma to the public through matching it with art

I think the description is fitting, and it is caused by the afterglow of a de differentiation or, a hidden intentional try at controlling the possibility that science is bound to produce a new state of being, with very little areas of self determination, curtailing human freedom. That it is hidden , appears to support the argument that it is a naturally derivitive process, congruent with the idea that appear to mimic (copy)tramscemdentally reductive theories.

Our most powerful education starts before any schoolroom. In the family. When we grow into being human. Our parents effected by their educations, even in the first years of their (obligatory state) schooling, or, most of all then. Who can deny (“weak”) “epigenetics” (of course, the stronger kind is also admitted these days) in the sense of the inheritance of the learned thing in the Reaction Norm (calculable result of environment and genes)? Ergo, the alteration of the organism through immediate environment starting from birth? However, on a less clear level, since the whole of the account of biology is learned, a profound ambiguity opens out.

You made no decision. You might, in principle, to remain in the current thinking. However, strictly speaking, to know you are in a indoctrination is to be outside the hoop. You surely do not know. Intelligibility is not conscience knowing that produces living insight. This is something wholly different (from mere intelligibility of the thing said in a sentence). It, however, might be educated. This is my first ethical recommendation for us all.

True, I always agree with “Meno” (the evil and rude, and hideous to see), though she doesn’t agree with me (about the same matters), but this is to misunderstand what I mean by the state metaphysics. Science, as what is, is not the forced state metaphysics, as the understanding, or science [theoria: standing above in orientation: presence of being] of science (ergo: mere technological “it works”). Ergo, the black manipulation of the understanding of what is PRACTICAL.

science dogma to the public through matching it with art"

by example: vimeo.com/178469976

innumerable such efforts come out of the “university”: bampfa.org/event/colloquium-whe … modern-art

Ultra(montaighn) propaganda, sincere and well meaning, relentless and unthinking as evolution.

Indeed… I do not disagree with any of that, and a stable upbringing and household are also key in the development of a wise and stable self.

I think epigenetics is a major factor, in the displacement of a populus becoming internally superficially altered, via altered gene activity… preventing certain genes from being expressed, resulting in said internal changes… namely sympathetic and para-sympathetic ones.

Was I ever in the hoop? (loop)?

My apologies for knowing, but a disparate group gravitated towards each other, and discussed such matters, and agreed upon their roads to take despite knowing what was involved… perhaps this ‘knowing’ started in the home, through discussion and dialogue, on many matters of the heart and mind. How can one not know of indoctrination at the age of one’s becoming?

Man-made concepts and theories (the back bone of indoctrination) are just that… indoctrination, and to know that means to consciously sign up to it, but perhaps in a subversive way than one would otherwise do… an awareness of the process, if you will.

Try and prove me otherwise… if you will.

I did not miss the point… I simply do not share your world view, but I guess the issue is with how all these education-indoctrinated people are being utilised and show-cased? Profit, not loss, is always preferable to no gains at all, so let’s make gains baby! :wink:

You did not say what your preferable scenario is? as surely you must have one, if this one is to your distaste?

I think you are. Just as the person grown up in Mao’s China who assumes, as in past one did that the earth stood still, that Nationalist monsters are lurking, with their seedy faces, all about. Or, the cannibal, who never dreams of regarding cannibalism as something scandalous. Worldview means something conscious, a science. Growing into being a human is much earlier, before even a schoolroom, comes from our parents. When one works a way out, through long paths in thought, one looks out of the hoop, while being in it. Anyway, there is not much to say to one such as you.

“Anyway, there is not much to say to one such as you.”
I doubt that that is a compliment, but who is not aware of the things you speak of above? you presume too much… we are all in the hoop/loop when we partake in a society designed for progression, but the knowing subversives know that that society has been engineered that way… how can this not be known? Conversations with parents, teachers, and peers brings this to light at a very early age… or perhaps only those that seek it know.

Perhaps you have said enough!

Subversives are immersed in the public attitude of their fellow humans and obstructed by their desire for a future. Any future is already an obstruction to being. This is in a way obvious, but it is not genuinely noticed by the sham “subversives” with their clothes meant to signal their opposition from the core of their cultural bloc and so forth.

…and yet the subversive knows what you have deemed unknowable… the consenting indoctrination of the individual through education, with their mind constantly aiming towards the future… as they know what the present is, whom dress to impress (themselves), so in opposition to ‘most’… by default.

“sham “subversives”” - Why so? Why think that? The subversive is subversive for a reason… who would become so, if not for a reason? says he who talks with words shrouded in code and tales of yesteryear, says he who resides in the past… isn’t that an obstruction to being?

We wear uniforms for school… we don’t have to wear them as adults… all blacks blues Browns and beiges, in the latest or most classical of styles, but… then again, the non-subversives don’t want to stand out, for they are not a beacon of change, but of stagnation.

You have no ability to think. Mere blather deserving of contempt.

Instead of resorting to your usual Tourette’s-fuelled blanket-statement of an ad hom, your mental capacity would have been better utilised in putting forward a less ad-hominous reason for the ‘why’… but right now, after ‘that’, it would come too late to be accepted by the Ich.

Now where did I put that Mensa certificate… :confusion-scratchheadyellow:

:smiley:

You are infinitely out of touch with reality.