Why We Don't Like You Anymore

sayn?

Nice lyrics.

And dude seriously what do you imagine you’ve said, man… I can’t fathom.
That Bernie has no chance? Did anyone think he does?

You havent checked the whole field.

THERE IS INFORMATION THERE

Egh.

You seriously think I haven’t thought this through…?

Find a million dollars in a whores asshole
Stashed for a rainy day to overdose in Glasgow

This is starting to smell like a bet.

Well I’m betting Sanders isn’t the worst of our troubles.

Yeah I was thinking a bet yesterday already.

What’s the bet, that it will or won’t be a walk in the park?

Well, whatever the case it won’t seem like a walk in the park. And I guess cannot concievably be. But that it’s in the bag.

Yeah, hard to put terms on it. I was hoping I could get away with “that Trump wins it.”

Wut no. I’m not putting money against Trump.

In radically different terms than I, I do have to admit you are a political genious. First got me thinking about Trump. I do would like to know what you see.

But I know how that goes. The very revelation relies on political expediency.

Fuck it, I’m comfortable with the bet. The bet is that I subjectively will be able to acknowledge if I lost, and ditto from your side.

$500

“Find a million dollars in a whores asshole
Stashed for a rainy day to overdose in Glasgow”

Lol that’s fucking genious.

Maybe all this shit I’m on about now is just so I can dream of becoming a rap producer.

Hey kid, here’s $2000 and an apt. Stop fucking around and write me some lyrics, see you in the studio in a month.

More than ever.

As funny as this is to propose as terms it could work. But frankly I’m too on edge already about the impending plot to take pleasure in betting on it.

You got me thinking about Trump, but it was my own sharp as shit political genious that locked it in.

Namely, when I started to notice he was serious about avoiding WW3.

Well look, if you’re serious about that and want to put our two cents into the fray, I trust your on edge enough to do our part for the Trump.

Repost.
Got nothing to add.

Wish I could have worded that better, but that how it goes.

I wasn’t giving serious thought to it because i am seriously not concerned about it. But if you are, bears thinking.

Very clear though.

compliments go to les claypool, not me. he wrote that song for you.

Also dude this calendar of mine for Pluto, it is like, currenting. I am not kidding. Complete immeresion man.
im seriously going to say fuck the sixties.
What we are getting into. Dude.

Thank god we smoked a crossjoint before the shitstorm hit.

Fuck man.

You used my only actual weakness against me. My love for my people, in so far as as my friend, you are my people. This weakness will be my excuse for the Gods when they ask wtf. We gave you the revelation dude, the politics of greatness. I’ll be like yeah, but I liked the guy. Good rapper. And that girl’s smell.

Whatever. I can still get rich or die trying.

prometheus75, shame. No props? Whyon’t you write some of your own shit?

I listened some of your beats, pretty good.

Whatever, we’ll play your game, nobody wants to play mine. Because weakness.

It’s Leo. Leo is the ultimate sucker, likely because only Leo can afford to be.

I don’t think my excuses, oversimplified as they were in that last post, will gain the gods’ approval, but I think owning my pitfalls as I fell into them will get a cracked smile out of them.

Maybe they’ll let me die rich, if untouched by glory.