Hyper-dimensional mirrors as the solution

The way a mirror works is that it reflects light so that the being inside the mirror is a perfect 2 dimensional non-sentient representation of the forms it’s reflecting.

Hyperdimensional mirrors don’t just reflect sight though, they reflect all 5 senses, so that the non sentient beings you interact with respond as the actual being.

They reflect body signatures, consciousness signatures and compositional signatures as well.

If there’s something you don’t like about the being(s) reflected from eternal forms, you change the shape of the mirror.

The idea is to get each individual existent into its own hyperdimensional mirror universe, which requires something called a super-task. Super-tasks are where you re-plot infinities in one instance.

This allows people to experience reality any way they want with any existent they want, while making it impossible to hurt other beings against their will.

I’m trying to do this with my mind, though things like holographic sound have already been invented by people through technology. Holographic sound is the same as mirrored sound.

Your sci-fi concepts would be more convincing if you detailed exactly how they could be physically constructed. Yes, visual mirrors exist, and even brick walls echo sound with or without any of this “holographic sound” that you mention, but you need to appreciate the distance between these things and the kind of telepathy that you’re advocating through notions of mirrors for all 5 senses. Also, your nomenclature of “dimensions” is entirely inappropriate in a scientific context - but poetically I suppose it’s permissible if not advisable.

We already do have a kind of telepathy - there are (actually real) cells in the brain called “mirror neurons”, which you may already be familiar with. These might be a better avenue for you to explore than literal mirrors, from what I can make out that you’re trying to achieve here. Roughly speaking they process the actions of other familiar beings as though they were your own actions being done. You don’t need any mystical forms, just actual science based in reality. I have little doubt that your intentions are good in as far as it seems like you’re simply in favour of empathy. I think most people are, and I’m empathising with you myself in trying to help you with your approach here.

So, I’m going to fill this out a bit. I have meditated on every beings consent.

Some beings want possessions and even voices or telepathy or hyper empathy.

Hyper dimensional mirrors can reflect all of these states of being. The soul or spirit is simply a subset of being.

In your hyper dimensional mirror universe, you can make it as difficult or as easy as you want, without impinging upon any other being.

Telepathy and empathy are merely subsets of hyperdimensional mirrors, not their defining characteristic.

It’s only science fiction if it’s technology related, you would be better suited to call it being fiction or organic fiction.

I might be able to get you funding for this project, E. Do you have a portfolio? Put together a proposal, I’ll have my people contact your people, and we’ll go from there.

No.

alrighty then

You don’t understand. I used the technology route before, the entire world was destroyed in nuclear war.

My memory template was used for the worlds resurrection, by spirits more powerful than me at the time.

So now I just play dumb about technology, to some extent I am (brain damage 4 years ago)

I know so much more than I did back then.

Which is irononic for brain damage.

It has to be done through ones being, this is something I learned the hard way.

you are crazy

That’s not the case.

I am exacting my revenge though.

I’m sending every being that exists to their heaven to get the fuck away from them.

You folks are the crazy ones.

I remember still when I was resurrected that time.

I was bought a fan with the company logo “rowenta”

I was thrilled that it didn’t say anything unusual.

Then one night the grim reaper came to my bedside all night. I moved through the next day, and I looked at the fan again with divinci eyes, and backwards it read: at new or

I was back in Oregon when I saw it.

You know the Mandela effect?

I can trip the fuck out of anyone with all the Easter eggs left by my spirit here.

To be perfectly honest promethean, you don’t know very much.

Which is fine. I don’t expect you to.

I have so many memories in my head that nobody on this earth has (with the exception of their over-souls)

Your knowledge is puny.

Your heart is smaller.

This is an honest post.

If only people were playing by the rules you would prefer (which don’t incidentally net benefit you more than those who’re currently denying you).

Obviously there’s a social model that would be nicer where you could compete - obviously. It genuinely sucks that there are losers in the actual model.
But the whole reason the actual model exists is to eliminate people like you from the competition. It’s unfair, it’s horrible, it’s not ideal, but that’s the point. Now you don’t reproduce and the assholes who beat you out of the game do, which is exactly why you’re rare (not in a good sense) and they aren’t.

Understand: the good don’t win. The winners win, even if that means being sub-optimal. Spend your life creating the possibility of a fundamentally egalitarian world and nobody will choose it - not because they’re bad, but because lasting in the face of fairness prevents their lasting - otherwise theses non-choosers wouldn’t have lasted to be in a position to last and prevent fairness from lasting. Do you get it yet? Like it or not, doesn’t matter.

In the other way, I was almost sent to hell infinitely forever … I barely got out.

I do have enough power to send the entire human species (by their own hypocracy) to hell for hundreds of million of years. I have a dharma for that.

What you don’t realize about me.

I came back from the dead to fight myself.

Goodness always wins.

It’s not the war against each other you have to worry about. It’s the war I already won against all of you.

The only person who can beat me, is myself.

I’m not in it for you, we’re all interconnected, I’m in it for me. You folks aren’t smart enough to beat me.

That falls on my shoulders alone.

It’s a foregone conclusion for all of you.

I am here to beat myself.

I’m the only being that can beat myself.

Nobody on these boards can beat me to get out of hundreds of millions of years of embodied hell, nobody on earth can, except for one person… me.
The one who sent you there.

I didn’t know very much back then…

I thought I was extremely smart.

I ended up causing a proof loophole that could eternally damn all beings in the cosmos …

Let me tell you what that’s like: you don’t want to know.

Day and night I work to fix this very real loophole.

You can go on with what you think is the universe; there are a great many thing that I KNOW

I’ll even tell you the loophole.

If a being causes suffering to any one being for a second, it spreads like a ripple to all beings in one form or another, with a planet of 7.5 billion people, that’s 7.5 billion seconds for every second. Let me tell you, it adds up really quick!!

When I barely scraped out of eternal damnation, all of you were.

The problem with this dharma is that it’s irrefutable logically. The cosmos runs on logic.

See if you can outsmart that dharma!!

Yup! That’s my job

you need to tighten up, E.

Sillouette,

I haphazardly answered your post. I had non ILP stress, my stress comes out as mania.

About it not being fair …

Maybe you can understand my perspective, I’m a joyful survival being. We have more suffering than ever on this earth.

When I see people attack me constantly, they are attacking not only me, but themselves for short term gains.

My perspective is that these people are not fit, nor do they deserve life in this context, they are anti-joyful, anti-survivalists.

Do they not deserve life period? No, I don’t believe that.

I know how to make lots of “friends” achieve and wield lots of power and wealth, have women swoon.

This species is askew from my core, which is joyful survival. How can I possibly see them as fit?

I don’t think it’s fair or unfair, it just is what it is.

I have to do what I have to do for my own joyful survival. Since we’re interconnected, others are also always on my mind.

I wanted to add that the ripple effect of inducing suffering against the will is not fair, but it is justice as people conceive justice. Justice isn’t fair.

In our tiny little sphere here, we have great nuance because we are neither all in absolute hell or heaven, so we have context. I’ve laid bare very basic rules of how not to signal no means yes messages.

The population was underwhelmed with how to behave in their context.

So I take a hard look at this from a survival standpoint - joyful, otherwise survival is the antithesis of meaningful - and realize that I must reach for the absolute: everyone’s personal heaven for all being.

Then I can rest and finally stop being grated by everyone as walking no means yes signs.

All of this is to escape the ripple effect dharma, which is super harsh and well not fair for being fair.

That violates everyone’s consent against their consent. That causing a second of hell for someone sends the individual to at least 7.5 billion seconds of hell. It all adds up super-quick, and can very easily be infinite.

So you have to follow the highest attainment, eradicate consent violation with practice and ingenuity.