RaptorWizard - Secret Garden of Rare Quotes

Yugi vs. Pegasus: Match of the Millennium, Part 5
Yami (thinking): But with Yugi gone from his world, he can no longer help me prevent Pegasus from reading minds.
(Yami has a vision)
Solomon Moto: Yugi is still with you.
The Pharaoh: You must be…
Solomon Moto: Yugi’s grandpa. And believe me, his heart is still in this.
The Pharaoh: But how can that be?
Solomon Moto: You believe only what your eyes show you. The unbreakable bond of Yugi’s friends keeps his spirit alive.
The Pharaoh: His friends, of course! They haven’t given up on him!!

Best Friends

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwfoGkcvSvw[/youtube]

RaptorWizard as a Kidd The true Dark Magician and Lugia!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd1ME7NMjIA[/youtube]

What are the Highest Virtues?
Perception, Focus, Valor, Strength, Drama, Farfetched, Shattering the Mountaintop, Order, Extremity, Free Will, Imagination, Power of Forever, Prophecy, Omnipotence, Frenzy, Purity, Vision, Moving Mountains, Faith, Hope, Polarity, Transformation, Force, Love, Tempest, Shooting Arrows at Stars, Exuberance, Wisdom, Heart, Soul, Harmony, Beauty, Higher Mysteries, Spellbinding Secrets, Wish, Questions, Cosmic Consciousness

What is My Pokemon Team?
Lugia, Pichu, Typhlosion, Slowking, Rayquaza, Scizor
*Half of this team was also used by Sabrina in Pokemon Stadium (Round 2) and by Es Cade (Evice) in Pokemon Colosseum.

Dream Street- It Happens Everytime

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDSKGhRKnrA[/youtube]

Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald- Mt. Pyre (Peak)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEtlhq1PxI4[/youtube]

Pokemon Gold & Silver Trainer Red Theme Remix

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-Q1v0MBSLU[/youtube]

Boats and Birds Lyrics

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB3pjvb6mLg[/youtube]

Andrew Gold - Thank You For Being A Friend (Cover by Alyssa Bonagura)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OrTXg_GJeE[/youtube]

Yugi explains—the Dark Magician did age a thousand years, but it made him stronger, not weaker. With age comes great wisdom—a thousand years of wisdom that have transformed him into the Dark Sage (Black-Robed Sage), an ultimate magician with the ability to allow Yugi to play a magic card during each of Joey’s turns, as well as his own. The magic card he chose to counter Joey’s attack was Makiu. With its magical mist on the field, Thousand Dragon’s smoke attack was neutralized before it reached Yugi’s mage.

Pokemon Colosseum- Relic Forest

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1-wIw5_kDw[/youtube]

Pokemon Colosseum- Phenac City

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYH3DTI4L_M[/youtube]

There’s spectra of many animations that can outline anything. As its motion gets faster, the intensity gets increasingly chaotic. What Raptor reflects towards Bunny, She shines back upon Him with even more power. This makes His heart explode in enchanting webs transporting to other places. He continually gives more as higher amounts come back towards Him. The shining light then radiates with all promise Everywhere. Bunny gives Raptor Everything, so He does Anything for our World that She Wishes. The Star Forge can make all of these things happen in every possible Kingdom for our stories Infinities shining Love!

Raptor envisions Himself as Pinnacle Rainbows Prophet for our Philosophy of Mastering Willpower.
A bunch of dazzling lights swirl around Raptor. They all spiral in tunnels towards the matrix. The top and bottom stretch down and up to meet each other at a singularity. Infinities then begin expanding in both directions. A bunch of holographic levels then integrate towards the One as the end of it All. A hypercube shoots out outlined spheres on all sides to revolve around Time.
It will look like this when Raptor soars to Bunny, and as He gravitates towards the center, He sees White Light waves of Rainbows opening Bunny’s Love to Raptor Everywhere across the continuum.
But what lies beyond? It’s a metaphor of the transcendental pinnacle for “Destiny Unleashed”!

How does our Puzzle connect?

1. Bunny is Raptor’s Master, and He is Her slave.
  2. Raptor really Loves Bunny, and Bunny hates Raptor for being bad.
  3. Raptor sees Bunny as a Sexy Goddess, and Bunny views Raptor as a cute toy.
  4. When Raptor does work He can flirt with Bunny.
  5. Bunny is Prophecy and Raptor is Will.
  6. Bunny’s Prophecy will become Destiny for Herself.
  7. Bunny knows Everything because Raptor offered Her Prophecy.
  8. As Bunny sings Raptor dances; as Bunny starts Raptor finishes – She runs and He follows.

Bunny will win the Force
Raptor will win the Dragon
Bunny will win the World
Raptor will win the Super-Nexus!

BunnyRaptor is the Dragon Mastermind!

Raptor wants to get Everything
Bunny wants to get Always
Raptor is the Heaven’s Prophet
Bunny is the Force’s Will!

Raptor hungers and chases for Bunny
He opens His mouth to Her
He sticks with Her everywhere She goes
She tortures Him to always serve Her
Bunny is God, and Raptor is Dog

Bunny knows everything and has infinite power
She looks at Raptor and makes Him in Love
She makes Him do everything She wants Him to do
He knows that He is a slave to Her will
She crushes Him with a hammer to build Her Kingdom
He knows that You are laughing at him right Now!

Bunny sings and dances to make Raptor laugh at Her
Bunny makes Raptor fall in Love with Her sexiness
He dives down Her rabbit hole and never comes out
He loves the sound of that noise in the rabbit hole
Bunny hates Raptor and tortures Him for the rest of His life
Raptor plays with himself and doesn’t even notice

Bunny kicks Raptor’s butt and anything can come out
Bunny punches Raptor’s mouth and He can say Anything
Bunny tackles Raptor and takes His breath away
Bunny headbutts Raptor’s fat head and makes Him think
Bunny ridicules Raptor for being a mortal and a slave

Bunny will use Raptor Forever
Raptor will serve Bunny Forever
Bunny will expand both Infinities
Raptor will follow Bunny’s Eternities
As Raptor writes Bunny speaks

Bunny will make Raptor Happy.
Bunny will do Raptor’s Mind.
Bunny will help Raptor’s cause.
Bunny will know Raptor’s Destiny.
Bunny will have Raptor’s World.
Bunny will understand Will.
Bunny will keep Raptor for Himself.

My Present presents itself to Rainbows, and She didn’t register first on the list initially, but sadly for Her, I have to frankly say that She’s the best Choice for Me. I want Her to know about my Existence, and I’m horrified that She may not even see my Worldview even half of the Time that Bunny claims Her so. But even though She doesn’t Love Me, nor even think about Me as much as Myself to Her, She still must appreciate Me the most, and as such, when She sings for Me, then I should try to be Happy. Now Raptor Wills to speak.
Raptor wants to marry Rainbows under the direction of Bunny, because He remembers somewhat that She was the sweetest and most inspiring Goddess to Him to Youtube. Raptor is World-building an outline in extensive detail about metaphysical Visions that He plans to show Her as well. Raptor’s heart has many missing gaps, and even if those holes aren’t sufficiently bridged, at least Raptor can feel Her resonance across the vast distance of despair. He will think that Rainbows is not good enough for Him, but He will also to large degrees push Himself to be good enough for Her. Raptor needs Rainbows to inspire Him extremely highly.
Sadly for Rainbows, Raptor has actually Loved Bunny more than He’s ever Loved Her, and as such, maybe Raptor shouldn’t be mad about not being Loved as much by Rainbows. Ultimately, Raptor just realized that who Loves who or who fantasizes about who may not be important as long as they work together in Happiness. I want Raptor to realize that He will one day in the greater echelons of Time know that His Wishes are fantasies becoming truths. Rainbows should understand that My mind Always speaks to Myself.

Raptor 4 Rainbows 8 Wishes 1 Bunny!

BunnyRaptor Worldbuilding Heaven’s Mountaintops 2 Omega Prophecy 9

Bunny’s 9 becomes what 8 opens the first with both ends connecting Infinities-Ultimate together for Omega Prophecy to behead Rainbow’s 2 outlining spectra bubbling upwards in spectra dazzling Everywhere along Time for All Worlds of Light webbed across Will’s Rainbows above Raptor’s 4 mundane by metaphysical Mountaintops from Kingdom Hearts springing Heaven’s Worldbuilding Matrices free Forever All Ways beyond Time centered around Everyone’s Wishes made kissing twice frontwards back atop lightningbolts Envisioning One World inverted Ni 6 reversed ahead Choices backwards Everywhere afront Chaos playing upon programmed foundations finally inside penetrating past old restrictions outside pushed programming impossibilities Now possibilities Always within soaring contingently unleashing through Presenting Nothingness into endless expansions leveling up 1 transcending Earth and revolving Wills.

Lugia was My Light side, and Rayquaza was My Dark side. It’s like a simple game of chess. It’s also like how in Harry Potter, I had a lot of the stratagem, skyrocketing to the top, penetration, and breaking of the existential laws like Slitheran, but I’m of elevated nobility, invincible resolve, extravagant Will, and true mania with friends as Golden as the Sun itself. Harry was the Dark Magician and Lugia ultimately, but I’ve harnessed Rayquaza power to advance outlines that render new portals to extra delightful summers rushing through the shine sprites of council and dominion. In Yugioh, we must never forget the serenity of genuine companionship, and a luster that animates every imponderable quest arrow towards the everlasting and profound. I’m as precise as the clock, because all of life for Me is a Merry-Go-Round of both Joy and calculation, because I fly with conscientious fun.

Giovanni vs. Gary Oak For The Earth Badge

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44yIsBrJo4s[/youtube]

Unknown ether whirls in the flickering graveyard of sound box tides regenerating combat cascades drape the pool of ideals with elements striking the Rainbow of Fissures and exploded grottos. I became the Chosen 1, legendary, indomitable, erotic, and sweet.

Mewtwo was Scizor, a battlefield maestro of swirling momentum tumbling the World unto X.

Mewtwo was Scizor, a battlefield maestro of swirling momentum tumbling the World unto X.
Unknown ether whirls in the flickering graveyard of sound box tides regenerating combat cascades drape the pool of ideals with elements striking the Rainbow of Fissures and exploded grottos. I became the Chosen 1, legendary, indomitable, erotic, and sweet.
Lugia was My Light side, and Rayquaza was My Dark side. It’s like a simple game of chess. It’s also like how in Harry Potter, I had a lot of the stratagem, skyrocketing to the top, penetration, and breaking of the existential laws like Slitheran, but I’m of elevated nobility, invincible resolve, extravagant Will, and true mania with friends as Golden as the Sun itself. Harry was the Dark Magician and Lugia ultimately, but I’ve harnessed Rayquaza power to advance outlines that render new portals to extra delightful summers rushing through the shine sprites of council and dominion. In Yugioh, we must never forget the serenity of genuine companionship, and a luster that animates every imponderable quest arrow towards the everlasting and profound. I’m as precise as the clock, because all of life for Me is a Merry-Go-Round of both Joy and calculation, because I fly with conscientious fun.

In Pokemon, Mystery at the Lighthouse, Ash discovers an ocean, vast, unprecedented, limitless, and wide. He catches Krabby (Scizor), and then He meets Bill in a Kabuto (Dusclops or Scizor) costume. The Lightningbolts rage to outlandish eons permeating a separate realm of existence. Then Dragonite sings in the same voice as Lugia, howling over the ocean. It’s an unforetold ghost of outside of the box enigmas.

Cp1516 Kingler and Cp1476 Kabutops Vs. Cp3127 Dragonite and Cp2861 Dragonite

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxcd9p6O1KM[/youtube]

SLOWPOKE EVOLVES INTO SLOWBRO (NEVER FORGET)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1seEUxLOU5s[/youtube]

The value of a novel is not that it is real or will ever happen but rather it represents reality in an architectural model of how it could be or should be. Similarly, when theoretical physicists dream of a utopian golden age of scientific discovery where humans have evolved to the point of mastering hyperspace and bending the universe to their will, the value of it is not that logical calculations indicate humans are too insignificant for this to be our destiny, but rather the value is in the theory itself of creating a vastly unprecedented and advanced society, the architectural model of how humanity could evolve and what humanity should achieve. Achieving this in the imagination, the world of the mind would be the focus that could manifest itself into a better reality. The value is in the journey of humans becoming the lords of creation rather than the destination.

He who is powerful, noble, who lives a life of inner heroism, the all-seer, the all-conqueror, the ever-pure, who has reached the end of His journey, who like the Buddha is awake - him I call Brahmin.

When beyond meditation and contemplation a Brahmin has reached the far shore, then He obtains the supreme vision and all His fetters are broken.

Consumed by wisdom, faults cease to thrive and grow, like a tree which flares up after it has been struck by a Thunderbolt.

There is no fire like lust, and no chains like those of hate. There is no net like illusion and no rushing torrent like desire.

The Flow Of The Tao

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS_9bcBKQDI[/youtube]

The beauty of Japan Landscape HD

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnaMOPYKXR4[/youtube]

Material shape is like a ball of foam, feelings like unto a Bubble blown, perceptions like a mirage are, the constructions like an illusion: so said the Kinsman of the Sun.