Vampire

Does detesting sunlight and preferring to rise at dawn, a vampire make?

Nah… it’s just my cf.

Au contraire, me lady, the opposite be true, to rise at dusk and rest at dawn so be his hearte be ever knawn , as the cruel found rays break the frown , of brows exposing wisdom’s crown, the ages on its fore head thrown , pray to ,forge its massive throne of gathered moss on the lawn
for just this one day’s corpse’s a faun.

For hidden from light of day he much feare , and doth yet desire,

then may , turn leary dungeons, nay, to day , as ages’ olde may, to nights of fire.

As Shakespeare would have had it :

Au contraire, me mistress, the opposite beest true, to rise at dusk and rest at dawn so beest his hearte beest ever knawn, as the cruel did find rays breaketh the frown, of brows exposing wisdom’s coronet, the ages on its fore headeth thrown, pray to, forge its massive throne of gathered moss on the lawn for just this one day’s carrion man’s a faun. For enshielf from light of day he much feare, and doth yet desire, then may, turn leary dungeons, nay, to day, as ages’ olde may, to nights of fire.

Close enough me thinks

And the first verse:

Bounderied into places by curve, into the shells did inurn did enwheel, but nearing the lodging whither through the time’s annals, too many to count dracul, vision of whom fortified doubly by helix, doubly so, to arise the serpent. 't is happening the lust for blood the gain of strength and power, feasting on souls, reversals doth jinx the effort of stimulating the simulatio. Of 't’s self negating 't’s power to englut 't, itself did bereave on islands of lonely abjegation, without breakage of the solemn holidam, to withstand the attack, by reversal, without losing 't’s i by revenge, such is the slow drip of vintage leak of a scintilla of time, to ensure a recreation of the eternal wish to love and bind. So yond coequal faust beest did free from the engaged lover of liver eaten into perpetua to a rock beest chained for sin of bringing the light to the fire of luminance. This beest so yond the count can again beest did free from the duplex of harbored bleed of dateless dampness, the fire within to forfeit the gouts of sorrow, yond falsity, to extinguish, fears for gouts of sorrow, yond drama and effect mask in charge for the antichrist already begotten, but not did maketh in the image of the father. In accordance with the scriptures, may the vampire soul returneth to a previous state, eaten but not forgotten in the conjunction, for valorous but tentatively, oh so tenderly, for a new revival, through the eternity of the halls of vast forgiven images. But not forgotten. Whirring in tendom with the myriad of philosophers stones.

Bounderied into places
by Curve, into the shells buried
Contained, but nearing
The place where through the time’s
annals, too many to count
Dracul,
Vision of whom fortified doubly
by Helix,
doubly so,
to arise the serpent.

It is happening the lust
For blood
The gain of strength
and power ,

Feasting on souls,
reversals do
Jinx the effort
Of stimulating the simulatio. of it’s self negating it’s power to consume it,
Itself bereft on islands
Of lonely abjegation,
Without breakage of the solemn oath,
to withstand the attack, by reversal, without losing it’s I by revenge,

Such is the slow drip of vintage leak of a scintilla of time,
To ensure a recreation
Of the eternal wish to love
and bind. So that even
Faust be freed
from the engaged lover
of liver eaten into
Perpetua to a rock be chained
For sin of bringing
the light to the fire of luminance.

This be so that the count can again be freed from the duplex of harbored
bleed of everlasting dampness ,
the fire within to forfeit the tears, that
falsity , to extinguish, fears for tears,
that drama and effect mask in order for the antichrist already
begotten,
but not made in the
Image of The Father.

In accordance with the scriptures,
may the vampire soul return to
a previous
State, eaten but not forgotten in the conjunction,
for good but tentatively, oh so tenderly,
for a new revival, through the eternity of the halls of vast forgiven images.
But not forgotten.

Whirring in tendom with the myriad of philosophers stones.

You that, like a dagger’s thrust,
Have entered my complaining heart,
You that, stronger than a host
Of demons, came, wild yet prepared;

Within my mind’s humility
You made your bed and your domain;

• Infamous one who’s bound to me
    Like any felon by his chain,

Like a gambler by his games,
Like the bottle and the sot,
Like the worms in one’s remains,

• Damm you! Damnation be your lot!

I’ve begged the merciful, swift sword
To overcome my liberty -
To poison I have said the word:
Save me from poltroonery.

Alas the sword! Alas the poison!
Contemptuous, they spoke to m:
"You never can deserve remission
Of your accursed slavery,

“Imbecile! - If our deadly empire
Freed you from your present fate,
Your kiss would soon resuscitate
The cold cadaver of your vampire!”

by Charles Baudelaire

Maldoror complete songs:

gutenberg.org/cache/epub/12005/pg12005.txt

gutenberg.org/cache/epub/29302/pg29302.txt

Illumination , Arthur Rimbaud

Meditation 1 .

Disembodied poetics, other day had to prove eternal return, and he thought return eternally.

How feeling as of out of body experience as somewhat akin to depersinalisation akin, intentionally to recreate it , risking the survival of the personality as perceived. As before is after , a conscious choice to tie in with what lies beneath and outside.

But that state introduce a paradox of choosing it, then samsara will continue.

Once the rejection of all that into its nirvana, based on meritorious realization , it being determined without doubt, this state lead au-natural, all fear dissipates.

If, no certainty of that, needing still,
a mirror to self to behold, then it’s not yet time. Once the fear is gone, certainty will be contemporanious.

Keep this equivalence between body and soul together , by reconnecting opposites.

The price?

The darkest side of the moon, the black sun can not reach, and the faith to pull out and pull through.

Used to by hi, used to be low, used to know, and used to go,
but now I am slow,
and row row row and row
Where others don’t throw
rocks at their show, cause they probably pro,

Or, somthin’ no,
figure this toe
figure that Moe,
My best friend
only one, befo
felled by the curse where hermetics
grow, now he ain’t so loud, ain’t so proud,
Cause know, that some still, in birth,
as in life, as though,

stress of magnetic e-go
Can not ever really let
Go,
Who cares to grow,
As long as it flow!

Cause danger Bro,
and ma bee, have some tee
to po and bo and no, so he will
blow and lie low.oh,
No no no.

This if ever ure safe space, deserts and return again in guise as spirits in a spurned world, angels slowly drip off the delicate green veins of daisies.

[quote=“Meno_”]

[quote=“Meno_”]
Used to by hi, used to be low, used to know, and used to go,
but now I am slow,
and row row row and row
Where others don’t throw
rocks at their show, cause they probably pro,

Or, somthin’ no,
figure this toe
figure that Moe,
My best friend
only one, befo
felled by the curse where hermetics
grow, now he ain’t so loud, ain’t so proud,
Cause know, that some still, in birth,
as in life, as though,

stress of magnetic e-go
Can not ever really let
Go,
Who cares to grow,
As long as it flow!

Cause danger Bro,
and ma bee, have some tee
to po and bo and no, so he will
blow and lie low.oh,
No no no.

This if ever ure safe space, deserts and return again in guise as spirits in a spurned world, angels slowly drip off the delicate green veins of daisies.[/qu

abandoned in the formless, gorgeless fathomless possible,
In the non in fin ite, that is now, where?
never perceived or happens as perceived in an aura of illusion, pregnant with eternal primacy,
continuing the quest onto that place and time where
Yearn, to return , to reassemble it on some likeness, brothers fathers lost ,
for good is fair and just kind,
Or, forget aeternum as if gently dropped the feather in spring delirium.
sprung out of seance. Said the wise one , “anyone can be every one as every one can be some one.”

Out in the panopticone evolved,
Now is the winter,
Where focus become light’s discontent ;defraction,
With the bentham’s masochism toward the base,
The try angle’s tip, as its base character. , on who h they dance in glee,

Trust in the descent, even as inside looking out of narrowing walls, at last, nothing can tip there, the strength from an act through
and through, through now,
The opened point of controlled abandon.
Its not that it should work, but that it must not fail.

Spatial compression effects time’s velocity as in so much of those constrained, where so much can be determined , where pain and pleasure blending inordinately, undistinguished, yet causing a strange glow, oh know, now, such typicality is destinies’ choice, of which those who may remain invisible the painful choice to exit borders remains closed.

Hermetic message.

s

The Vampire Lestat (The Vampire Chronicles, #2)
by Anne Rice

None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

The prince is never going to come. Everyone knows that; and maybe sleeping beauty’s dead.

I never lie," I said offhand. "At least not to those I don’t love.

Very few beings really seek knowledge in this world. Mortal or immortal, few really ask. On the contrary, they try to wring from the unknown the answers they have already shaped in their own minds – justifications, confirmations, forms of consolation without which they can’t go on. To really ask is to open the door to the whirlwind. The answer may annihilate the question and the questioner.

And my dark soul is happy again, because it does not know how to be anything else for very long, and
because the pain is a deep dark sea in which I would drown if I did not sail my little craft steadily over the
surface, steadily towards a sun which will never rise.

Anne Rice, The Vampire Lestat (The Vampire

We breathe the light, we breathe the music, we breathe the moment as it passes through us.

In spite of all the refinements of civilization that conspired to make art–the dizzying perfection of the string quartet or the sprawling grandeur of Fragonard’s canvases–beauty was savage. It was as dangerous and lawless as the earth had been eons before man had one single coherent thought in his head or wrote codes of conduct on tablets of clay. Beauty was a Savage Garden.
Anne Rice

NOVEMBER 9, 2012
The Zombie Vampire Industrial Complex
by ELLIOT SPERBER
As Obama celebrates his reelection, and his supporters find themselves in the odd position of planning how to fight the man they helped reelect in the first place, it is worth reflecting on the fact that Obama was able to prevail in the presidential election by receiving a preponderant number of ballots – and that these ballots (a term derived from the word ‘balls’) in many respects represents the surrender of his supporters’ symbolic balls – not only their symbolic heads, and minds, but also their actual autonomy to the ruler whose power they simultaneously support and decry.

What is interesting, as well as relevant, is that this dynamic of surrendering autonomy shares a substantial resemblance with features of the fictitious, yet symbolically loaded, figure of the zombie and its relationship to political power. Appearing in countless books, movies, tv shows, video games, and advertisements, the zombie has arguably attained the high level of popularity it has in recent years on account of the fact that, as a society, we relate to these undead creatures in more ways than we might initially suspect.

Indeed, who doesn’t from time to time, when commuting to and from work each day, for example, feel like one of a veritable army of zombies? Or, deprived of energy or power at the end of a day of work, who doesn’t find themselves shuffling about like a member of the “living dead”? Among other things, just looking about at the crowds surrounding them, who doesn’t ever think of altering the famous words of the late June Jordan and reflect – only half-facetiously – that, in certain respects, “we are the zombies we’ve been waiting for”?

Yet, if the powerless, half-dead zombie may be said to represent one end of the spectrum of political power, the other extreme is arguably occupied by another popular, undead figure. In contrast to the speechless, decaying slob of the zombie, at the other end of this spectrum of power one may not be too surprised to discover the stylish, aristocratic, and generally articulate, vampire.

While living people occupy the midsection between these two undead extremes – and are under attack at each end by these vampires and zombies – in one sense the zombie may be seen to be the product of vampires. For, among other things, zombies are generally produced by a parasite or some other life-depriving agent; and this is just what the figure of the vampire represents.

Whereas the zombie is a relatively powerless walking corpse, it should be remarked that their lost power does not necessarily merely evaporate. Rather, it may be seen to concentrate in the agent or parasite that so deprived it in the first place – i.e., in the vampire. In this respect, then, we can view the figure of the vampire as – to some degree – symbolic of the owners of the world, and the zombies as their exploited underclass. For just as Marx opined concerning capitalism, it is “vampire-like, lives only by sucking living labor and lives the more the more labor it sucks.” Zombies, as the nonthinking result of this deprivation by the owners of capital, are for their part the living dead whose life force has been sucked out.

However, as physically (and metaphysically) powerful as the vampire is, with its capacity to fly, and its ability to defy age, among other powers, the vampire is at the same time in certain respects profoundly weak. For like any parasite who dominates its host, yet is at the same time utterly dependent on it, the vampire’s power is restricted by this dependency. And the host, strangely, who is depended upon – who in fact is the source of the parasite’s power – is the one who is in turn dominated.

To some degree this parasitic relationship of powerless dominator and powerful dominated is formulated by the German idealist philosopher G.W.F. Hegel. As he elaborates it in his Master-Slave Dialectic, in the Self-Consciousness section of his Phenomenology of Spirit, the host or slave can ultimately come to live without the master, but through their exploitative relationship the master becomes unable to live without the slave.

Dominated by the master and forced to work, the slave, according to Hegel, winds up becoming creative, and consequently attains self-consciousness. The master, meanwhile, becomes ever more dependent on the slaves’ output. Yet, as a result of the slaves’ emerging self-consciousness, the slave comes to demand independence from the master, and the dialectic continues from there.

So, in spite of its similarities, the so-called Master-Slave dialectic is distinct from the dynamic between the vampire and zombie. For, whereas the master’s slave ultimately achieves self-consciousness, and freedom through his or her creative labor, insofar as the vampire deprives people of their blood and energy through mindless work, the vampires (unlike the Master) succeed in creating zombies who, instead of attaining self-consciousness, become a member of the living-dead without seeming to notice or mind much at all.

Insofar as it contributes to an understanding of the speculative relationship under consideration between vampires and zombies, Friedrich Nietzsche’s master and slave morality schema – as elaborated in his Genealogy of Morals – deserves consideration alongside Hegel’s theory. However, like Hegel’s theory, Nietzsche’s also ultimately fails to capture the complex dynamic at play.
To be sure, although the vampire possesses a type of nobility (in the aristocratic sense of a nobleman, or noblewoman) and may be said in this respect to embody the morality, or ethos, of the master in Nietzsche’s Genealogy, the other aspect, that of slave morality, does not in the end arise.

Among other things, because the zombie is not especially vindictive or resentful, the zombie may be said to lack not just a slave morality, but any morality or ethos altogether. Unlike Nietzsche’s slave, who schemes to destroy the master, zombies don’t want to bring the vampire down at all. They are more than happy to simply eat vast quantities of brains and watch American Idol. In spite of this, however, one can attribute a type of cowardice and resentment (which Nietzsche argues characterizes slave morality) to the zombie. This sentiment (or, rather, resentiment), is not directed toward the vampire, however. Rather, it is directed at those who critique the vampire. Zombies seem to truly hate such tiring exercises in critical thought.

Among other characteristics of slave morality, Nietzsche argues that the slave possesses a desire for equality. The contemporary zombie, however, to the degree that s/he considers this notion at all, tends to think of equality in only the most superficial, regressively egalitarian ways. The championing of the elimination of public sector employee benefits, based on the rationale that all are not fairly suffering the effects of an austerity economy – all the while neglecting to consider the excesses enjoyed by the rich (vampires) who created the wretched conditions in the first place – provides just one example of such invertedly resentful zombie “thought.”

However, while Nietzsche’s theory may not fit the relationship between vampires and zombies very tightly, certain similarities are still worth considering. For instance, like Nietzsche’s master, the vampire may be said to be – in Nietzsche’s words – “value-creating.” This is the case insofar as the vampire creates social norms. However, this value can also be viewed as the “value” that the businessperson creates in degrading the living world to an assortment of lifeless commodities. This “value” of the master, or vampire, and its attendant norms, which Nietzsche’s slave emphatically rejects, are, however, uncritically embraced by the zombie.

Moreover, rather than resenting the vampire, the contemporary zombie often aspires to become just like one of them – just as the well-known Joe the Zombie Plumber aspired to become a vampire, a la some Bloomberg. Indeed, unlike the slave, the zombie does not villainize its oppressor at all. Like those afflicted with Stockholm Syndrome, who come to care for their tormentors, or the host possessed and deformed by a parasite, the zombie more or less willfully sacrifices itself to the vampire.

Though Nietzsche is often presumed to support a version of a master morality, a careful reading of his works leads to the conclusion that Nietzsche in the end rejects slave morality as well as master morality. This position finds considerable support in Nietzsche’s consistent, tireless argument for not master morality at all, but for “a revaluation of all values.”

Relatedly, the term Value derives from the Latin Valere, which means wellness and health. Considering this fact, it is especially noteworthy that the opposition of class interests, or values, is complemented by the phenomenon that the health of one class in today’s world is generally dependent on the diminution of the health of the class they exploit. That is, just as the vampire extracts one form of value (health) from its host, it is significant that it then replaces this with its own (ideological) values. And because the zombie seems to accept the values of the vampire, rather than Hegel’s Master-Slave dialectic or Nietzsche’s master slave morality, the Italian philosopher Antonio Gramsci’s notion of hegemony may at this point help to elucidate the relationship between the vampire and the zombie.

According to Gramsci, cultural hegemony occurs when one social class successfully imposes their values on another social class – justifying the status quo’s contingent constitutions and institutions and distributions of power and resources as inevitable, natural, and just – in spite of the fact that such values are not only contingent, but operate to the detriment of the oppressed classes.Trained in the masters’ schools, raised on the tv shows the masters create, which reflect their cultural norms, reading the newspapers the masters run, and generally swallowing the predominant ethos, culture, and tastes of the ruling classes, it should come as little surprise that the zombified host (who, as living dead, lost his political resistance along with his pathogenic resistances) should come to esteem the enterprising vampires.
(That these parasites should be portrayed as sexy aristocrats, ought to yield little surprise either. Meanwhile, unlike the sexy, aristocratic vampire, the proletarian zombies – sapped of all elan vital – are rarely portrayed as anything aside from the thoroughly repulsive creatures they have been deformed into. Indeed, no one ever wants to touch, let alone sleep with any of these shuffling, rotting corpses.)

But the correspondence between vampires, parasites, and hegemony does not stop there. Insofar as the dominant classes’ values tend to produce behavior among the dominated that is to their detriment, there is an interesting – albeit highly problematic – parity between cultural hegemony and the biological, deterministic dynamic inherent in parasitism.

That parasites change their hosts behavior to the detriment of the host, and to the benefit of the parasite, is a well-established neurobiological fact. In the article How Your Cat Is Making You Crazy, which appeared in the February 2012 issue of the Atlantic Monthly, a number of examples of this phenomenon are examined. Among others, the evolutionary biologist Richard Dawkins is quoted discussing a parasitical flatworm that turns its host – an ant – into its slave. Although uninfected members of this particular ant species normally hide underground at the approach of sheep, when infected with the parasitical flatworm the ants exhibit apparently self-destructive behavior. Exposing themselves to the sheep by climbing to the tips of blades of grass, they attach themselves there and are consequently eaten by the sheep. While this behavior may be regarded as harmful for the ant, it is vital for the parasitical flatworm. Swallowed by the sheep, the parasite is thereby able to reproduce and thrive in the sheep’s digestive system.
Beyond these examples, parasites and viruses have been shown to alter human behavior as well. As cited in the same article, behavioral biologists and biomedical anthropologists at Colorado State University, and SUNY Binghamton, have discovered social behavior in humans that is influenced by pathogens. When infected with the flu, for instance, and the virus is at its most contagious, otherwise unsociable people have been observed to experience highly increased desires to socialize with others, going so far as to throw parties when they otherwise only rarely hosted such activities. It goes without saying that this type of behavior is not beneficial for the host, who needs rest to recover from his or her illness. However, it is quite advantageous for the parasite to be exposed to new hosts in which to spread. Additionally, people infected with herpes, syphilis, and AIDS have all been found to express an enhanced desire for sex when their respective virus is most contagious.

While there is no evidence to support a correlation, it is intriguing to reflect on the similarities that exist between these biological, parasitical relationships, and the antagonistic relationships that exist between social classes which result in a dominated class exhibiting apparently self-destructive behavior vis-a-vis their exploiters. To be sure, there may even be a biological homology between parasitism and cultural hegemony.

However, though one may be tempted to find a cause for the zombification of people within biological processes, we must nevertheless resist the temptation to attribute contemporary zombie-ism to such environmental, genetic or strictly neurological factors. For as much as biological and subconscious determinants may be at play in the reproduction of ideologies, we must not overlook the fact that for the most part the things which influence our thoughts are, overwhelmingly, things we can control – and things which we are, therefore, responsible for. That is, the things that most influence us are not so much microscopic organisms, but those things which are – more than merely learned – intentionally taught (not least of which are floods of advertisements, ideology, and propaganda). Surrounding and immersing us in so-called consumer culture, this dogma is all around us. And, among other things, it is this dogmatism – and its corresponding lack of skepticism – that ensures that zombie and vampire “thought” is not able to rise much beyond the level of distraction and reflex – i.e., it hardly attains the level of thought at all.

Furthermore, it is vital to stress that everyone has a tendency, at least from time to time, to become a zombie, or a vampire (or, for those for whom being a zombie or a vampire is their primary mode, to from time to time become “human” – that is, to become not undead, but alive). In other words, though we have been distinguishing between the undead monsters and living humans, the zombies and vampires under consideration are still, after all, human beings. And not only is it a constitutive part of being human to at times become a monster, with even the most sensitive among us possessing the potential to at any moment carelessly slip into some monstrous extreme, humans may in fact be the only actual monsters anywhere.

Being sentient, however, and not being some member of the living dead, arguably means being able to catch and preclude this proclivity – just as it also means becoming cognizant of one’s ability to disrupt the causal, inertial chain of everyday life and determine our own fate. In spite of this, however, our power and ability to determine ourselves is itself severely limited by the present political-economic system, which concentrates and attenuates power to monstrous degrees, deforming people into zombies and vampires.

In other words, irrespective of one’s social role, no one is in essence a monster. However, the monstrous forms of work, among the other relations which possess us, deform us, and destroy our dignity and our health – not to mention the health of the world – is the vampire which reproduces vampires and zombies alike.

While we cannot at present explore all of the implications raised by the attempt to distinguish the vampire and the zombie from the human (such as responsibility, dignity, and many others), we can at least provisionally remark that the vampire and the zombie may be said to represent the extreme concentration, as well as the extreme lack, of social, economic, and political power. Considerations of the zombie and the vampire must lead us, therefore, to recognize the monstrous injustice that inheres in a system whose necessarily inequitable distributions of social, economic, and political power concentrates in one monstrous extreme what it deprives in the other.

That is, the problem of zombies and vampires is ultimately a problem of justice. And like the term value, which is related to health, it bears mentioning that justice – insofar as it is intrinsically related to balance – is also intimately related to the concept of health. Indeed, in many respects the concrete conditions of justice are even articulable as concrete conditions of health. Moreover, like the balance of health, which is not the balance of mere cancellation, justice requires the balance of distribution.

The corrective to the extremes of power that result in vampires and zombies is not, then, humanity (which, since we’re all human, is effectively a meaningless term) but the elimination of both of the extremes of the dead, through the equitable distribution of the world of the living. This parasitic relationship of zombies and vampires has its corrective, then, not in the destruction of the parasite or the elimination of the host but, rather, in the replacement of the capitalist system (along with the other relations of domination) with not parasitic relations, but with a symbiotic social arrangement in which all may benefit – and justice, which is always possible, can be made actual.

Elliot Sperber is a writer, attorney, and contributor to hygiecracy.blogspot.com. He lives in New York City, and can be reached at elliot.sperber@gmail.com.

from Counterpunch

youtu.be/QUvVdTlA23w

youtu.be/_iF7lkXKHlA

The Lost Highway of Dr.Moebius .

The explosion was delayed , and others a panic in consequential realization of an absolute frenzy with finality, of which set, could have driven some such as he balmy?

The crucipixel signed and unsealed commitment?

What of it? So much sub conscious stuffing and yet the fore knowledge of what may lie ahead if released at all, security breach and all, impressed nominally, with excruciating pain of jouissance, inseparably abstracted from both mind and body.

Will it help some body or mind ? (You).

Nah!

Should have but nearly in conceivable, says whippersnapper, as he goes on with the art, and they start to talk about respect, and this them a stretched to the very limit of vampirism, clashing against a strange as well craft,

and why write about it or could it be written , at all, for all the margins pulled inward, by the force of implosion, to the point of teleporting limit, where the whippersnapper’s strength lconsisting of smoke and mirrors.

That is the real strength of vs.irism, to resist it’s opposite, where the good masquerade as its embryonic derivitive in a well trodden underworld, where forgiveness for the Dark one is a cry for total absolution.

For this, the wretch is unwilling to descend for fear of the dark, only light superficiality and its familial confounding labyrinth being his forte ,
relishing confusion and mired in impunity.

The simpletons later, can be taken care of the same. familial currency, the provocative and belligerent cold heart of the opportunistic.

But taking unending covers for discovery, he and his ilk, will go to extremes of appearance against whose goodness the bad .just struggle, forming ugly images toward what he will…&

Logistics of blood letting

The isms of ontology and phenomenology have stopped the gentle flow of history.

The have developed through metamorphosis and transformation and transfiguratio the central role if intelligence.

Hobbs and Rousseau were compromised by human error.
The coming of the Superman long sensed, into. Kentianism which defied these logistics.

That this central need to form conduits through which control rose Phoenix like through multiple blood lettings, is a history bifurcated and even when data became a useful apparatus to dissect the rising , even then phenomenal figures arose mythically loaded with apparitions of the grand will, reasserting the required dominance, for all wanted it, those who feared the chaos as well and naustalogically pines for the glory of imperium.

The most basic fear was the effect of any capital vampiric feed on alienation through the very fear of vampiristic dissolution of the ego, fleeing the day for the night.

The night raised the willful force of enlightenment, the ego drat, of the victims of flight into the heart of the desert of abandoned reliance on liberty, a famished freedom , regressed into its primal elements of objective force.

The logistics appeared at a critical time, when the dissolution broke through the terror of the night as a protective shield of dliverence into
Satori , where the dark night of the soul and alienation merge in a microsecond’s scintilla.

Arriving forth the mythical tree,
Of Life, some Super Intelligence,
In non suspect company, says:

Those who live life
Will loose it, but who hate their life,
Will inherit the eternal Kingdom.

Nowedays the called it the pleasure principle, and suspending that will
Imitate the one,
Who may be called upon to figure
Khrishnamurti who did not believe in re-incarnation of that pleasure,
But alienation through this maze of
Stings,
As a necessary yolk,
Not a rerunning of reaffirmation, through reintegration of priority with helpless communion.

If this be a pleasure, it is merely the tree, whereby all representation are pulled impulsively and implosively
through a scent or, a vision of simultaneous minimal and maximal past and future, thrown into a new world, a new slate, through a slit of photons.

And this my dear AI, for you not to get blown away by, bi bi miss American Pie.

Creative Writing

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ]

The Trees:
Offline d63
ILP Legend
Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:54 am Post
The trees are watching us:
everywhere,
all the time.

They hover and bend above us
like a stern jury
or loving parents.
Either way
we will be judged.

They hold above us
not only leaf and limb,
but the wisdom that comes with time
and silence
in the face of a busy and noisy world.

Still, the trees are speaking
through silence
or the rustle of leaves in the wind
or the brittle resonance
of thin limbs
against the crisp blue
of a cloudless autumn day.

And when we talk,
the trees are always listening,
silently:
always waiting(
forever waiting
(for us to get the message.
Last post Reply with quote
Re: The Trees:
Offline Wandering_Lands
Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:50 pm Post
Nice one!
Offline d63
ILP Legend
Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:37 pm Post
Thanks, Wandering.
Offline rackedrick
Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:52 am Post
through silence
or the brittle resonance
of thin limbs
against the crisp blue

The expansiveness of the sky and the sharp finite sounds of the tree make a contrast which strangely speaks of the same joyous wisdom. The noises of the tree are merely imposed by the wind, the tree itself remains silent, like the silent cloudless blue sky that lies motionless above him.
Offline d63
ILP Legend
Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:26 am Post
rackedrick wrote
through silence
or the brittle resonance
of thin limbs
against the crisp blue

The expansiveness of the sky and the sharp finite sounds of the tree make a contrast which strangely speaks of the same joyous wisdom. The noises of the tree are merely imposed by the wind, the tree itself remains silent, like the silent cloudless blue sky that lies motionless above him.

You clearly feel it, rack.
Offline Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:12 pm Post
d63

And when we talk,
the trees are always listening,
silently:
always waiting(
forever waiting
(for us to get the message.

I love trees.
What is the message which they are attempting to send out to us?
That we must be silently waiting in order to learn from them?
If we can quiet our minds into silence, the trees within us will speak.

I have also received that impression from them and also from mountains…many things actually…including the stars, oceans, ad continuum.
Offline Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:44 pm Post
The sap of trees is the ointment of life. All can be healed using the sap of trees.

Very nice poem by the way.

The Mayans appeared to have believed that trees stand in direct contact with the Galactic Center. How they would know this is quite as unfathomable as how they would know of the existence of the Galactic center, and by implication, of the Galaxy.
Consciousness Seeker
Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:19 pm Post
Fixed Cross wrote
The sap of trees is the ointment of life. All can be healed using the sap of trees.

Very nice poem by the way.

The Mayans appeared to have believed that trees stand in direct contact with the Galactic Center. How they would know this is quite as unfathomable as how they would know of the existence of the Galactic center, and by implication, of the Galaxy.

I wasn’t aware of the sap of trees but I do love to hug them.
Offline Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:59 pm Post
Its amazing that people don’t know this. Trees also have blood. They aren’t all wood inside. The wood and leaves are actually a product of the sap, which flow from the roots upward. You can often see the sap on the outside of pine trees.
Consciousness Seeker
Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:28 pm Post
Fixed Cross wrote
Its amazing that people don’t know this. Trees also have blood. They aren’t all wood inside. The wood and leaves are actually a product of the sap, which flow from the roots upward. You can often see the sap on the outside of pine trees.

I think that perhaps I did not have enough coffee when I wrote that. #-o Of course, trees have sap…that’s where maple syrup comes from. Yummy. I have seen the sap on trees in my walks.

Blood…

Well, you are speaking of chlorophyll - hadn’t considered that.

CS: It’s red, ok well plants wouldn’t have this red blood but they do have green, which would be the chlorophyll in their leaves, and if you look at the structure of a chlorophyll molecule it’s really similar to a hemoglobin molecule which makes our blood red. The main difference would be there’s a metal atom in the middle of each of those molecules, and in the case of plant chlorophyll it’s magnesium, which gives it a green color, and in our case it’s iron and that gives us a red color

northcountrypublicradio.org … have-blood
Offline Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
Fri May 25, 2018 1:45 pm Post
Top Reply with quote

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ]
Previous topic | Next topic