There isn't really a muse thread.

The thing is, transcending the
architecture of the development of the mind, concurrently with a process of gradual and residual content of memory. The neural networks increasingly typifies then codes into archetypes and more general groups of hierarchies. by necessity to avoid redundant memory to. recognise organize and differentiate prior content.

This process increasingly eliminated.the transcendent which is the idea behind , which through that mind tries to recapture the quality of realisation by increasing the amount of differential bits. This fails literally , where the mind cannot transverse the brain on its ability to make ‘sense’.

The transcendental process looses it’s understandable features and transforms into a mysterious state of mind depending on pseudo- mystical beliefs and rituals.

In am not a.computer man, but the singularity involves a point where the size of microchips itself reduces to almost extremely small?

What in the world happens then?

I haven’t even an uninformed guess.

[quote=“Mowk”]
I haven’t even an uninformed guess.
[/quote77kaiser]
That answer is more than a guess, it’s a prediction, development is going full throttle , without knowledge , merely that , that it will happen, and will it be the dreaded AI.

The big question is whether or not it will have good or bad intentions , and if so , to what degree can it can be controlled.

Sort of like a cybernetic Trump simulation, as a picture of future attractions, maybe?

The basis of simulation has depth, just as holography is advanced to a very real like appearance. Where did it start? In the beginning with re- presentation, the very pathogenesis of manifestations of what we call ‘consciousness’ The beginning of representation was literally shared, and it has evolved toward more figurative modes, corresponding with the relatively newly found insubstantionality of matter.
Advanced simulation uses such to produce real looking substantial replica.

Perhaps The coming singularity may pose an existential problem of determining which version is the real one, if they can not be told apart.

Think how difficult and complex things may become, if at this very moment we can not think.

AI ? wonder if there is anything artificial about intelligence compared to whether there is anything artificial about food?

Very fitting!

As it is beginning to smell like , the artificial thing has come to borne out of itself, its never been anything else, and that probably is the Alpha and Omega of consciousness all along.

As strange as it is, many beyond post modern thinkers add beginning to suspect.

Singular aspects of experience , heretofore coined with negative connotations have changed polarity, and now we are at a cross roads . and individually in crosshairs, informationally besieged, in a kind of reverse panic to identify those projected via a politically incorrect shadow, the exact reverse of Ms. Clinton"s pet phrase.

What we know to begin with, is itself confounded to begin with, it only takes some clever manipulations to have people guess who is on third, or second.

As far as food is concerned , well it’s way beyond the let them eat anything posture, fast foods are approaching the era when people will judge their daily intake not caring by any other concern then what the stuff they are putting in their mouths looks like…
They will very soon, be able to convince themselves of anything they want to believe. Usually a good pitch does it.

daemon: i watched you learn to laugh again on the island of delos. the trophonean cave could not keep you forever. i knew this, so i waited. but why do you return to them with your laughter? does it amuse you that they believe you are laughing with them and not at them?

prometheus75: but i’m still fishing, daemon, and have not yet lost hope. there will be much chatter among them and at that i can only laugh, but there is still a glimmer of humanity in me, and i long to find those who too must wear masks.

daemon: if i told you i’ve have already seen the line of your life and what you will inevitably do, you’d understand all this to be in vain. but i am not able to do that, and must watch you live it out. my suffering lies in having to watch this; every time you thought you had found one, you were mistaken. every time you hesitated to do it because you had faith that the fates would cease their tormenting if only you gave them another chance. your life… this single line with all the insidious distractions that play out along its way to that final decision which you will ultimately make. you were always going to make that decision, prometheus75. you just couldn’t know it.

prometheus75: ah but i never denied that. and is there something wrong with a little madness and laughter along the way? should i not be allowed to do a little fishing before then? surely there are others like me, who’s lines have been drawn the same. allow me just that faith alone and i will ask nothing more of you. let me believe that my net won’t deceive me.

daemon: [ laughs ] your humanity is always the last thing those like you overcome, but you always do in the end. those others were only ever made for that purpose. so do your fishing and laugh your laughter and suffer your madness and disgust. we had to insult you, put you into their little world, subject you to all their empty trifling, make you a martyr and force you to wear your mask. you couldn’t be allowed to know you never belonged there. you wouldn’t become what you always were if this were otherwise.

prometheus75: then let me avoid this line no longer, and give me some time to prepare for the deed. i still have a little dirt and humanity to wash from my soul before i go.

lucky lucky lucky

?

Steve: you know you really aught to get a life.

Mowk: yeah mon!

Genius is not a score, but what is accomplished with what was measured as a tool. Genius, for it to be what it is, requires results that change belief in what is real. I’m smart, but the changes I’ve managed against the pool of possibility is arguably trivial. If I were a conduit I’d consider myself a bottle neck in the process.

Fuck you Steve,You’re the provider. And you are critical? Any time you want the “gift” back just take it. I’m not in the mood to grovel.

Steve: poor dog, doesn’t even know he’s barking up the wrong tree.

Whether you know Steve or not you gotta wonder if this ain’t a rather sadistic ride.

Mowk, You don’t mind me asking who Steve really is?

Don’t know for sure. My “higher” self? shrug.

A while back when i spoke with Steve more regularly, I was lamenting that I didn’t think god was a name, more like an occupation, and I heard "you may call me Steve, if it’s more comfortable. (Why Steve, I haven’t a clue) "So that’s the name for what I talk to. It’s really just a guess as to who or what Steve is, a figment of my imagination?

Wrong tree isn’t very helpful, but sometimes it feels like a damn game of “red light, green light”, or “warmer, colder.”

…a sounding board? we all have one, but I do not have a name for mine.

Sounding board works, looking in such a manner. We certainly all have one when we listen, even when we don’t.

Could it be a super-ego of sorts?

Father issues in my opinion are more weight for boys than Oedipal ones with the mother, although they are interdependent and at times anomalous. Going through a thing with my own son in law, that is as.convoluted as can be, and my grandson is involved , and I am trying to sort out his victimhood out of it, as much as those around him are trying to weaponize it.

You may comment at this point, certainly, since most boys will dislike their fathers from the get go, since they present unfair competition for mom.

But this is one turn of complexity above that, not necessarily related, that of sheer dependency toward the strongest individual. Cross purposes may abide here and convoluted. Maybe this sources the begi bongs of a lot of sounds, against not only boards, but mirrors are held up. The latter perhaps are a lot more primary, a d they too can conflict, intersect and compensate.

Maybe when we talk with our self, we are seeking a higher ground, that we interpret for a prior ground.

The sins of our fathers are at times merely unnoticeable vignettes, played out against a backdrop of innocent innuendo , seething with underlying faux innoscence.

why not just a direct conversation with source itself?

Easier, perhaps if you believe source is all that is. I’d rather bitch at the source then it’s result. So yeah, we all know this ends badly… why go there? And source says surprise surprise and half a surprise, ya caught me.

I haven’t figured out how to spell the non-gender, species, race, alien non-specific name I could use either. It’s like a vibration… what do you cal that? Middle “C”? “Hum”?

But yeah, totally, Freudian.

experience all that is required of life. don’t be too special in what you do. oxygen is a catalyst, breath. care for the air.

a message brought to you by our sponsor :laughing:

or… common sense?