The Liberal Democratic Order is Evil

I know the intellectuals will yawn, since for them light headedness is knowledge, and they know it all already. It is, though, for the philosopher, a different thing we call knowing. Let us prepare to be moved by what we “know” in the coming months, or, even already. Man has invented himself. Let him relearn knowing, each must come to a decision in his own way.

The Financial Times of London reports that a man, unknown to the general intelligence, having run a fund that went from 300 billion to less than one billion, simply commented: I am going to a new port; with high hopes, sunny skies, and smooth seas. All economic power is “efficient” at nothing other than producing unheard of evil. The strange novelty of this evil is the stuff we watch with big eyes, aching eyes, sick from the monotony of the outrage which is far beyond the possibility of lampoon. It has become too trivial to notice by far.

The US is almost to one in a hundred people in prison. Videos mocking people’s emotions on receiving serious prison sentences are monetized. Social deepening of novel and hideous behavior rises. Concerns about immigration are rubriced as “xenophobic” conduct & suppressed by law.

If wise rule were in sight the aristocratic regime, rule of a liberal democratic (i.e., of armed laws protecting “minorities” as understood by the faction able to control a country, not only by election contest, but by direct appeal to public opinion) tyranny would be justified.

The huge size and foulness of the nihilism consists in the sincerity of the convictions of the rival parties which hang in the abyss of manipulation. No view, however deep resting in life, is safe from the sweep of the possibility of the grotesque accident of learning more.

I agree [assuming I got your point].

I define ‘evil’ as any human act that is net-negative to the well-being of the individual and the collective.

I derides and condemns the left being apologetic, placating and pandering to the demands of Islam when Islam is inherently and malignantly evil as evident from the Quran itself. Note this permission of allowing Muslims to form their own patrol group and soon there will be [an inch to a mile] abuses.

I don’t agree with blind and stupid compassion to any minority group.

These aren’t the points I had in mind.

However, a tyrannical Liberalism, which puts the principle of the protecting of the minority ahead of the principle of law, is in need of thoughtful confrontation. The sense of the word minority is no longer the same as the traditional sense and is unclear. It often names a planetary majority, the poor, rather than a political minority. This question is long.

The bad, less of what is necessary so far as the necessary is taken as the straightforwardly health-giving, I would not call the evil. The evil is driven to freak depths of rancour by the tacit glory of a collective aspiration of some strange kind.

Umm… you do realize this is a mind control experiment … don’t you?

Dems and republican , and anarchists and libertarians???

Sad that you are an mk untra drone

“Meno”'s gratuitous criticism has furnished me, through reflection on it, with the correct precept for this case: all must be heard, but the contumelious (more commonly put: there is reserved to the reasonable court the charge of contempt of court).