Obama

This view that consensus ever did anything than getting shivering people together at a fire built by someone who defied the consensus is so immensely deep below what I ever imagined even ilp to be capable of that I’m constantly laughing.

Hilarious. Carleas said “most of the time the consensus is right”.
Hahaha ha. Yes dear boy. That’s the consensus, isn’t it.

While in the meantime anyone who is actually right is fighting with his life and heart to share his hard won facts with whoever is even remotely sane. But consensus is always against new facts.

The idea always stands in ten oppositions against any living consensus. Whoever doesn’t know this really has never had the first inkling of how scientific progress is made. I am astounded by the medieval styled ignorance here.
What a fucking grand joke.

So yeah it shouldn’t surprise us then that no one except me, I who actually know that consensus is the very thing to avoid if you have a mind worth developing, has the tendency to try and read some value in your posts.

Consensus is what Facebook popularity and religious obedience is made of. Not scientific discoveries. Nor efficient geostrategic maneuvering.

Christ almighty. Speaking of another dude who went against consensus because he had some future in him.

All true insights require the development of entirely new language.

Schmucks.

DID YOU NOT KNOW THIS BEFORE???

Then what in Gods name could you have possibly known?
You just listened to the outcome of the vote. And thought. Oh I agree with that. Let’s gather and beat up that fucking cook who says the earth isn’t flat.

Disdain… Disdain disdain.

Not for you Rengel, you at least have the minerals to puke on consensus driven “thought” in one significant area. But disdain for mankind in general, the sad shivering naked apes sitting around dead ashes having consentually killed the one guy who knew how to light the fire.

Cause the means didn’t have holy names.

K: so once again I point out there is a fundamental flaw in this post…
are you aware enough to see it? Well to be technical accurate there
are two flaws with this post, but hay, who’s counting……

Look deep and you might even see it?

Kropotkin

bh:

Well here’s the thing, look, I slept it off. Here’s the thing.

You are making all this connections between things I am not saying, defending points I am not attacking, and tying it all together by use of a word in a way in which I never used it.

Now, this is not uncommon. Before I continue, I think you know this alredy, I consider you the most intelligent person I know. But fobody’s nerfect. So like I said, this is not uncommon. It happens when a theory discussion, a cold examination of thought, runs into a political agenda. Political agendas don’t care for actual things being said. I know this, I am a politician and avoiding this virus damn near defines me. Political agendas rather are tasked with replacing the existing interlocutor with the pre-defined enemy of the agenda, switching his message for the one the agenda requires be attacked, and then attacking it. Vrry frustrating.

Others, when they do this, I just ignore. Waste of my time. But you are far too valuable for me not to be bothered by it.

Whether science is consensus, the way Faust wrote it and meant it, at this point has no point of contact with the discussion we’re having.

So fuck you, I’m not playing this game anymore.

You really expect me to react positively to some shit like “I’m the only one bothers to look for value in your posts so you should agree with me?” It’s other people that lose from not noticing the sheer brilliance of my reasoning, not I.

Anyway, hope all is well, whatever the case I consider you my brother.

Uh… Thank you there, Kropotkin, for that uh… Contribution…

((God, what a fagface…))

K: I see you are a “Modern” man, way to shallow to understand the words
you write…and that is fine…and upon reflection, I have spotted
a third flaw…but it is a “naunced” one… so I won’t even include it…

sorry to wake you up… please go back to sleep…

Kropotkin

Ugh…

“Those who sacrifice intelligence for victory
wind up with neither.”
“Your Daddy”

ICE is currently detaining, and attempting to deport 21 Savage.

Shit. Was gonna erase all I said. But that’s wrong, these are real things. Anyway, I do apologize, forgot what I had written in this one.

I guess I’ll take the opportunity to note that I thought they had just done this out of nowhere, and I was like are there be some fucking rednecks in ICE just rounding up the black folk? Is the whole activist racist spiel real?

Fuuucking relief to know the truth. 21 entered a fight he shouldn’t have and that he’s wrong about. He’s not even wrong about it, he doesn’t have an opinion. He just regurgitated some propaganda.

Or allies with democrats and leftists agianst Trump, which will destroy democrats or him.

Because the party that has actual animus agianst rap, the money, the hoes, the guns, making it by your own cunning and bootstraps against all odds, against government and society, not for some self righteous cause but for green Guccis suits, and also as 21 does give back to the hood, he buys kids from the ghetto school supplies and a bunch of stuff like that, is the Democrat party. The party of pissy old ladies that want to censor fun.

So go ahead, ally yourselves. You will only weaken all that is bad about your party and unknowingly promote all the things that are good about the US.

I’m for it.

Rap is NOT utopian.

I mean there IS utopian rap, but nobody listens to that shit.

*censor fun and truth.

Anyway, no, I’m not happy about this. I hope 21 gets out of this fine and soon.

Yeah, fuck it, this can only lead to good things.

Whatever 21 does will be a good attack against all the shit that is bad. I don’t care what party, political or otherwise, it is against. Cause he is a stand up dude, no question.

Oh shit, now I get it.

thedailybeast.com/ice-arres … the-border

You know what, man? Allied yourself with the wrong people, Savage. Spat out some shit you didn’t come up with.

You regurgitated propaganda, and thusly entered a war that you were not prepared for.

That’s what happens when rappers overextend.

when 21 talks about the ghetto, I listen. He knows that shit. But this line he spat… Issa shame.

Ok, now I get it. Yeah, fuck you Savage, wtf? I sense Jay-Z behind this.

Children ripped from their parents. Ffs. If he knew the half of the shit that is involved in that statement and that situation that he has no fucking idea about. Shoot your gun, you might get shot at back. 'S a fact.

Lol, had me sweating there for a second.

Um, hey there fellas, Obama is not a recent event.

I mean, we did discuss a recent event as the discussion unfolded. But um.

Yeah, I guess this is what I get for going along with Mr Reasonable side-stepping the actual debate and bringing up some current event or another. I shoulda known better, shoulda had more discipline.

But still, you know. It strikes one as less than absolutely honest.

Or some lesson? If the authorities of the US government can use unrelated legislation for a tenuous, blatantly dishonest in its stated terms case to punish the publicizing of a political opinion, and I support that, then I must suffer the authorities at ILP using unrelated regulations to make a tenuous, blatantly dishonest case in its implied terms against me? I mean the retribution is far less significant than what 21 got, but so are my words far less influencial.

But then, the political opinion does matter, the fact that 21 spouted propaganda without actually thinking about or looking into the thing at all, while I am minutely informed about everything I say and am the sole creative agent behind my statements and opinions matters.

The fact that 21 let himself be used in a war where so very much is at stake. The content does matter, it is not only procedure that matters.

Ripping babies from their parents?

Lol. I have family friends who recently crossed the border from the US into Canada. Walked through some woods and shit. When they got to Canada, they were separated from their young daughter as the authorities set about figuring out the situation. They then were reunited and sent to refugee hostel. But before any action was decided, it was obviously a necessity to separate the adults illegaly crossing a border from the child they had with them, they are already criminals, so the burden of proof is on them. Or rather, on the police to figure the situation out first before they irresponsibly leave a child in irresponsible, or worse, hands.

Children ripped from their parents… Sure, don’t look at the actual situation. Just take the word of people with obvious heavily vested interests in an unrelated political struggle.

I’m a very big fan of 21 Savage. As you all know. But the things at stake are more important than whether he drives a nice car in Atlanta or in Birmingham.

Yeah, I liked what ICE did in response.

It was clever and eloquent. They may have the Deep State,as it is called, but we at least have ICE.

I mean, where was 21 Savage when Trump was (is) being persecuted on blatantly ridiculous terms, almost explicitly with the simple aim of hindering him?

Shiet. There IS a war going on. Don’t go around saying it was fucking ICE that started it. Y’all could have let Trump walk into the presidency calmly, trust your legal institutions to stop him if he tried anything funny like you suspected out of stupid elitist fear but which there was no actual reason to believe, and work with him in the democratic spirit that guarantees nobody ever becomes an actual tyrant. But you chose war.

Fine. Lol, and I have been writing elsewhere that I wish the Trump side took it more seriously as such. But they are too staunchly democratic. He’s too magnanimous of a bastard, just look at the SOTU.

Y’all don’t deserve Trump. But, unfortunately we, the rest of the world, need him.

breitbart.com/national-secu … in-canada/

I’m waiting for the outrage. But I know it won’t come.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UceaB4D0jpo[/youtube]