Left and Rzzight

Exactly! I’m flattered that you’re copying me :slight_smile:

Nazis are the right: conservative policies, traditional values, theocratic authoritarian leadership. Nazism is essentially a wing of the catholic church.

Communism is Left only when it occurs naturally (which has never happened). Apart from that, all dictators who try to impose communistic policies prematurely hail from the Right.

Regarding the exploitation thing: yeah, ok, so what? I was not even remotely talking about this. What’s with the pivot?

Regarding the corporatism: actually if you look at the history of the thing, all regulatory innitiatives and creation of corporatist bodies, here referring to bodies constituted by the State to participate in free enterprise and capitalistic activities, are undertaken in the name of some leftist aim: regulating the economy somehow to protect the vulnerable. See: fanny May and Freddy Mac.

Anyway, like I been saying, right wing politics is not about building a perfectc system from the bottom up. we leave that genocidal project to the left. The right is about working with what is there for the benefit of all.

:astonished:

I’m just gonna attack my own weak spot here, because I ain’t see nobody capable of even noticing it.

The only thing that can associate Nazism and Fascism to the right is the militarism. The almost sensual love for all things military. Military uniform fetish.

The US is the cure for this. Proof of how effective that cure is is how disdainful all the Europeans were of the US military during WW2. Gringo soldiers are very ironic and cynical about martial feelings. It’s like they think of it all as a joke, but within that joke they will be damned if they don’t put together the most effective killing force in the history of mankind. Cause they have to, cause if not the fucking nazis take over.

Individuals, weirdly, somehow, through that ironic humor, survive and exist within the US military. Not so, very much not so Nazi military.

Anyway, your welcome. think on this and come at me in a bit with an actual meaningful attack.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1xzDT8b_Tk[/youtube]

The sado-masochist sensuality of Discipline.

But then, is that really right wing? It is collectivism itself, that thought.

But it is the place where the line between right wing and collectivism becomes blurry and weird. And yet, weirdly, somehow, a blurring that the USofA seems impervious to.

Why do you think that is?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvLdawL3wHM[/youtube]

And yes, the Netherlands are probably the closest Europe has to this ethos. Probably linked to their long and bloody struggle to be free of the Spanish and the Catholic church. They fought it for so long Freedom itself, without the freedom from, became a thing.

But not until the gringos, God bless the beautiful bastards, was it explicitly formulated as a pathos. A need. A God given right. The greatest gift of all.

The thing to be protected, at all costs, to the death, to the point of becoming a superpower that dwarfs all other nations with the only goal of ensuring nobody fucks with it.

“to the death.”

Sure, but you know, gringos are also the dudes that came up with this:

“Nobody ever won a war by dying for his country. They won it by making the other bastard die for HIS!”

Peace through strength was the inevitable conclusion.

Maybe more to the point, not until the gringos was it explicitly used as a basis for citizenry and nation.

Some might say the French, but check out what the gringos did:

“Liberty, Brotherhood, Equality”

“Hmm… Take out brotherhood and equality, they impose too much on lady Liberty there.”

Thanks.
No one is strong enough to see your weaknesses here.

The US is the cure for this. Proof of how effective that cure is is how disdainful all the Europeans were of the US military during WW2. Gringo soldiers are very ironic and cynical about martial feelings. It’s like they think of it all as a joke, but within that joke they will be damned if they don’t put together the most effective killing force in the history of mankind. Cause they have to, cause if not the fucking nazis take over.

Do you see what I mean. People could feel this but not know this. It takes a man, one guy, to say it.
US pulled military ethos out of the swamp it probably had been roughly since it came about.

Yes, must be. The war lasted 80 years, 4 generations.

Dutch admiration for Gringos was absolute, until Bush jrs era.

On cultural levels it is still the replacement for God or rather the sweet gift of first being allowed belief in one.
Its embarrassing, but it keeps us young.

Its another dimension.

Paul Verhoevens account of when he first arrived to do Robocop and was walking some LA boulevard along the maniacs and crack junkies and he stuck his head in a deli and the Challenger exploded is good, his movies are good too, the honest to god intoxication of freedom which the Yankees invented.

In a sense Lincoln was like Willem of Orange on the next level, the level of the whole planet.

There will never be something that surpasses the US, its the way the world seduced itself to itself. Only this globalism can win. Coca Cola motherfucker. 22 cubes of sugar in a 33cl can. The one thing that will prevent stomach flu in the rest of the world.

America is the one nation that ever attempted deal with all the shit in the world, set some standard as a theory.
I think in that sense I cant avoid its like Jesus. A nation that is like Jesus. I guess slavery is its cross.

But its Easter Sunday

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8Tiz6INF7I[/youtube]

America dealt with slavery because it had all the slaves. I bet a lot of slavesellers envisioned this scenario and a lot were quickly gratefully capitalizing on it. Human nature was severely undervalued.
Since the civil war I guess nature has been dealing with a lot of excess of human value.

I guess the time for christians to come to terms with a Christ idea is now that it is obvious Jesus has spent all his powers in us. The path here to some demons is scary but tempting, as is the path to take some serious christian steps to make things right with baby Jesus, is code for Africa.

Sorry Rengel but capitalism.
Must demonstrate the Vision.

The core of capitalism is the same as the core of science. Seeing below the surface to what works, rather than what appears.

Hume was just the shiver in the air as the jet had passed. A sentiment after the fact, something to gather around for tea, a polite form, which is great.
There is no more inescapable tyrant than Newton. It really wasnt proper. It really wasnt. It made life a lot more predictable, boring.

People had to come up with really violent ideas to make life back into something worth thinking about.
Science isnt any fun in that sense, its just crazy and unreasonable. It takes very weird people to make it useful. Thats why people are getting weirder and weirder, just so they can still be objective about science.

So this all started when someone sat down in a tub. Before that there was only “lore”.
See, there isnt even any proper context for it.
Its ethically complete bullshit.

Yes and no.
He’s nouveau riche, so not quite.

I think you said there’s no such thing as a business or capitalist elite, unless they’re corporatists, presumably because corporatists are exploitive, or authoritarian.
My point was capitalists can be exploitive, even without becoming government or getting it to intervene on their behalf.
And when you/your class possess most of the wealth, not only can you buy power, politicians, but you can create wants and manufacture consent via taking control of the media, which they’ve been doing for over a century.

Pretty much what I think of the left/right paradigm:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eInuuLp1Dw&t=0s&list=WL&index=437

Negus, I never mentioned exploitation.

That’s not even remotely related to what we were talking about. It’s not that you can’t bring in some other thing, it’s the way you popped it in like that’s what we were talking about all along.

That’s how you know there is an agenda at work.

Propaganda 101

Why not? Slip class in there as well.

And no commie argument can go without the distribution of wealth shtick. Who OWNS wealth, like it’s just a thing that exists there, and it’s just a matter of who claims it.

That famous River of Wealth, which comes from God and precedes all human activity, which evil capitalists divert towards their own ranches or whatever.