My Crime

Without, as the European cunts did, actually making a colony of it.

“It’s neocolonialism!”

The fuck out of here. You fucking child. Can you even grasp what an ACTUAL colony is?

Imagine in Afghanistan, instead of arranging some haphazard democracy that relies on not fucking with the US, the US simply eliminated all local politics and installed a governer. Some McClintock or Jones or Redhorn motherfucker.

It’s not the same and you fucking know it. You self righteous piece of garbage.

The Governor of Nicaragua, Mr Campbell, today called for US troops not to commit excesses in the implementation of US law on the local natives.

“We are citizens of the United States Empire!” on local resident said, “we deserve to have our rights respected as such!”

This comes in the midst of the suppression of local protests claiming that the local resources are not being properly reinvested in the local economy by Imperial authorities.

Hey man…

But of course, nuance is anathema to the left.

BLEGHERKAGLERCK NEOCOLONIALISM DEGHERKEGERK

Balance. It’s always…well…almost always a good thing.

Sorry, maybe I got a little carried away there.

I can relate.

Like I said, I’m having a bad day.

I 'pologize.

No need to apologize. I had to help my friend clean out his dead dad’s house today. Found all these war medals from vietnam and a whole ton of other crazy shit.

My condolences.

The guy lived to be 79. He was a Ranger in the Air Force, then taught Ranger school. Finished military service, and delivered mail in the hood for years until he retired, which was relatively early. So he had multiple pensions. He spend the last 35 or so years of his life single, not looking to get married. He had a hot tub, several boats, a house on a big lake, and would routinely bang girls wayyyy younger than him. He lived an amazing life. For the last 15 years everyone always calls everyone and tells us he’s had a heart attack or a stroke or whatever and that he’s about to die. And for 15 years I’ve been called an asshole by everyone for dismissing it and saying that he isn’t about to die, but he finally did this time. No one’s really sad or crying about it. The dude lived the dream for sure.

Like a 70 something year old man smoking cigars in a hot tub with girls in their 30s. You can’t be sad for him.

That’s the dream.

His son was one of my oldest partners in crime. For the last 2 days at his house there’s been a parade of felons just standing around smoking cigarettes and moving all this stuff. I think about a lot of these guys I haven’t seen in a while all showing up and I can’t help but to wonder how any single one of us avoided a lifetime in prison. It’s crazy standing in a room with people that you spent years committing crimes with. Things you don’t even remember from back in the day come up and it just blows your mind the things you don’t even remember getting away with.

I was never very successful at crime. Too straight forward and loud to get away with it. There is a way straightforwardness and loudness can be good for a crime life, but I wasn’t really down for that level of massacre. Caracas, you can imagine.

Anyway. That’s kinda funny. Glad you’re out and about and playing the system the right way now. Beat the bastards at their own game.

The dude definitely killed some communists.

I feel conflicted about military service.

On one hand, I feel the automatic disdain for it that Einstein did.

On the other, I feel the same need to stand up for US global military dominance like Einstein did.

And yet on another, and this i might accept being called evil for, I cannot imagine a thing more pure than going into battle.

I try to remain sane about it, remember what it’s all for, what the alternatives are, what is actually there to work with. I didn’t make the world how it is, I didn’t determine the million forces that molded it to what it is or determine its dynamics. All I can do is formulate opinions on, things being the way they are, what can realistically be achieved.

Is this ok?

Vis a vis communists, I want to be like the oldschool intelligence guys, From Napoleon’s dude up to Kissinger and whatnot, psychops or whatever. But I don’t actually want to grab a rifle and shoot some stupid bastard just doing what he’s told and doesn’t really understand any of it.

Different frame of mind back in those days. If the TV anchors said you needed to kill people to save America then you just did it because the rest of the world was unknown and you just had to buy whatever they were selling out of fear. Most of the people killed in wars, or at least a great deal of them really didn’t have to die.

The politicians all know that if too many people die then they become unpopular and it becomes harder to hold power. So the try to kill a bunch of the other people’s constituents for that reason. The poor kids out there with the rifles are doing it because it may be the only way they can ever own a home or be able to routinely see doctors when they’re sick. It might be the only way for them to get enough money to not have to eat cat food when they’re old.