My Crime

About half way through the video now, and he hasn’t mentioned it, and I don’t think he will:

One big reason Nixon, and the only real reason he, fought so hard to negotiate a peace with Vietnam from a position of strength rather than just bailing at the request of hysterical leftists was that he was incredibly afraid that once they did leave, there would be one of the greatest genocides in human history.

And there was, in effect, this genocide.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_W … heast_Asia

for those of you too lazy to watch the video: JFK started the war in Vietnam. Sure, it was succeeding presidents that really escalated, but they were reacting to a thing the US was already committed to, they didn’t themselves start a war and in fact none of them wanted the damn thing.

But, you know. Even though leftists then, like leftists now do with Iran, claimed that the Vietcong just wanted to conduct their communist way of life in peace, the fact was that withdrawal would have meant, and did eventually mean, the wholesale slaughter of millions of people.

01:19:12

Even though Kissinger was snotty about Trump, I believe John Bolton is Kissinger’s spiritual successor.

Kind of disappointing. He had more fire as a young’un. By which I mean his fifties lol.

He’s an old-schooler though. He was what was defeated by the fall of Nixon, not what it created. The idea that dignity can exist in politics.

Nixon single-handedly solved the cold war puzzle, brought China from unimaginable poverty into the civilized world (to be our enemies, but it’s still better to have them as enemies than as a starving shithole), and paved the path for what Trump ALMOST achieved but was thwarted by the leftist fascist cunts, which was a relationship of sincere friendship with Russia.

But what do we remember him for?

The succesful leftists propaganda campaign to overthrow him. Yes he was a paranoid racist, but dude, so fucking what? Seriously? Do you really think he had the power to overturn the civil rights movement? Martin Luther King Jr and John F Kennedy? No, asshole. And he didn’t care enough to try, this militant racism the left loves to imagine DOESN’T EXIST.

The left would support the vietnam war one month and oppose it the next, depending on what they felt would hurt Nixon, no matter the cost to the US or the world.

The more shit change…

He had a view of understanding that we exist in a global balance of military and trade tension, not a set of perfectly isolated countries that can just stay out of each other’s business.

In doing so, he propped up the rest of the world economically, did so in a way that maintained US preeminence and thus allowed for the continuation of a basic level of freedom and civility on an international level, and was able always to avoid seeing Russia or China or any other actor as an existential enemy. There is no Good versus Evil where Good must win at all cost. There is what there is, and if you are smart about it, you can do some pretty cool shit.

Forgot to mention, he also mediated Europe’s rise to preeminence and his goal was to have them as equal partners with common military goals, but the european cunts have always been cunts and as soon as they achieved a tiny bit of economic and political stability through great fucking efforts by the US to help that come about, they shunned the US and founded what would become the EU, meant to rival the US.

Fuuucking cunts.

No man can go around individually solving all of his people’s problems. That’s childish to even imagine as a possibility, that’s the kind o shit Germans expected from Hitler (even if he wasn’t a genocidal maniac, that was as much beyond Hitler’s possibilities as it was out of Nixon’s, Obama’s and now Trump’s hands).

What he can do, specially if he finds himself at the head of the government of the United States of America, is create the conditions for his people to thrive.

Since the US is a mammoth economy that depends on the entire planet to function, he is also tasked with creating the conditions for the World to thrive.

Without, as the European cunts did, actually making a colony of it.

“It’s neocolonialism!”

The fuck out of here. You fucking child. Can you even grasp what an ACTUAL colony is?

Imagine in Afghanistan, instead of arranging some haphazard democracy that relies on not fucking with the US, the US simply eliminated all local politics and installed a governer. Some McClintock or Jones or Redhorn motherfucker.

It’s not the same and you fucking know it. You self righteous piece of garbage.

The Governor of Nicaragua, Mr Campbell, today called for US troops not to commit excesses in the implementation of US law on the local natives.

“We are citizens of the United States Empire!” on local resident said, “we deserve to have our rights respected as such!”

This comes in the midst of the suppression of local protests claiming that the local resources are not being properly reinvested in the local economy by Imperial authorities.

Hey man…

But of course, nuance is anathema to the left.

BLEGHERKAGLERCK NEOCOLONIALISM DEGHERKEGERK

Balance. It’s always…well…almost always a good thing.

Sorry, maybe I got a little carried away there.

I can relate.

Like I said, I’m having a bad day.

I 'pologize.

No need to apologize. I had to help my friend clean out his dead dad’s house today. Found all these war medals from vietnam and a whole ton of other crazy shit.

My condolences.

The guy lived to be 79. He was a Ranger in the Air Force, then taught Ranger school. Finished military service, and delivered mail in the hood for years until he retired, which was relatively early. So he had multiple pensions. He spend the last 35 or so years of his life single, not looking to get married. He had a hot tub, several boats, a house on a big lake, and would routinely bang girls wayyyy younger than him. He lived an amazing life. For the last 15 years everyone always calls everyone and tells us he’s had a heart attack or a stroke or whatever and that he’s about to die. And for 15 years I’ve been called an asshole by everyone for dismissing it and saying that he isn’t about to die, but he finally did this time. No one’s really sad or crying about it. The dude lived the dream for sure.

Like a 70 something year old man smoking cigars in a hot tub with girls in their 30s. You can’t be sad for him.

That’s the dream.