Understanding Rush Limbaugh

It’s not that I want to help the poor Mexicans. It’s that I wanna see an influx of hot women from Mexico and South America.

And coming from South America, even before Venezuelans were fleeing in hordes from the communist scourge, I did see a lot of people migrate. It was not complicated or economically prohibitive, you just needed the pascience and discipline to fill out the paperwork as well as prove you were of some use, able to work and not a criminal.

Hot women will never stop arriving to US. Never fear about that, hombre.

This is what’s really important.

Aye, this is what’s really important.

I should say, you have already to some extent done this. You inspired me to look into and take up day trading. I’m still new and suck, but I improve a little every time I wipe out. And I have you to thank for it, for having hope for the future and a project that I’m truly excited about. It might seem cheap to take this to the macro and say that this is essentially what the U S of A does to the world, but it truly is. Without y’all, we’d all just be fascists against slave owners against communists.

Anyway, thanks for that one.

Cool. making money without producing anything. Squeeking in an extra margin . Fancy ass parasitism.

A pleasure to be of service. Did you happen to buy any geo group or corecivic after the election? Private prisons are booming!

Either the US becomes a struggling haven of fairness and equality ( mediocrity ) or it remains the place that attracts talent, hot women and such. It cant be both, because to attract talent from all over the world it must keep ensuring enormous wealth differences both domestically and between itself and the outside world, of which it is advised to remain as ignorant as it has always been. Ignorance is one of the greatest privileges wealth can buy.

Ignorance and freedom of speech. Thats what it is all about.

Winning at day trading is just beating other day traders. No “real people” ever lose anything because of it. Its not much different from poker. If you can discern and process information, you beat those that go about it blindly.

I think it is more easy to understand with an example from daily life. Think of a car battery. If you want it to work, you want to increase the inequality in it.

This is why, on a technical level, the slaves were liberated: so that they could get bankloans. It isnt useful to have people who have nothing, you want them to have far less than nothing. For this same reason you want legal immigrants. Poor saps arent worth shit, you want people in serious debt to create the tension with the ultra wealthy.

It sounds a bit cynical when you put it in words, but in practice it sounds better, like a nice engine.
Many people do prefer the rustic donkey cart type sound that you get with economic equality. But hot women usually dont.

I was gonna explain the intricacies of wealth creation and management, but then I was like “remember Rush Limbaugh.”

The Republican strategy remains the same. Drag the bleeding hearts kicking and screaming into greatness.

Self righteus indignation. It aint’t thinkin’, but it beats having nothing to say I guess.

Btw, it came to me today, though I read back and you weren’t saying Trump is racist with the immigration thing. I think maybe you implied it, but I wouldn’t stick my neck out. You did however mention it, so here is some interesting numbers:

breitbart.com/politics/2019 … t-falling/

I’d love to hear a nuanced opinion about what immigration to the US means, entails, what the complicated dynamics of who migrates and how are, and how to deal with it, what of it is good for who.

But since all I hear from the left is “he wants to keep some out and deport others and so he be racist,” I would just mention that obviously the actual people involved don’t give a crap about that, despite Democrats’ racist idiotic attempt at a guilt trip. Turns out South and Central Americans are mostly democrats because theree is a tendency in those societies towards leftism, not because republicans are racist or some idiocy. The proof is that this supposed racism college educated white kids and their house negros get so outraged about regarding Trump’s statements has absolutely no effect on the people involved one way or another.

Maybe because, I dunno, we actually don’t consider ourselves a different species or something that needs to be treated a certain way but just as other humans in the Western world. We tend more to have opinions on taxation and public services than whether Republican officials are mean in their tweets.

You know what else is booming? Government industries that purport to fix problems but at best entrench them and usually just throw money into ineffective black holes, like social engagement and global warming.

To my mind, a private prison is the same shit as a public prison. Makes no difference.

Fuck the pigs, don’t get me wrong. Fuck the police. But you can focus on that and cry your way into mediocrity or fucking get ahead like this new generation of trap artists and focus on greatness instead.

Wealth is the best revenge.

Tell 'em Suga Free (as a self-described pimp, I hope you are familiar with this master)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rfvgrForo4[/youtube]

Fuck it, why not? Just for the hell of it:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrjn_xst_d8[/youtube]

Like the same reason I was always against legalizing weed.

I don’t WANT the fucking pigs to be on my side.

Fuck. This is exactly what Rush was talking about. I have much to learn yet.

I talk to 'im about the global influence of US in the context of historical political forces and motherfucker talks about who is running the jails.

It’s not that they can’t understand. It’s that they don’t care about understanding. Self righteousness is the opium of the rich.

Meanwhile, I’ll go back to trading WTI oil futures and working on my next roject: making a beat with this as a sample:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_1aqQdLDP0[/youtube]

It’s there, the energy is there… I just have to figure out how…

Anyway, back to work. See you again when I have some new brilliant insight.

Cheers.

People of color is a racist term.

As for not wanting boys in blue on the side of the rappers, that’s correct cause you want that battery to be charged.

Like Snoopy wants Trump on the other side of him otherwise it ruins the battery. It’s not that Snoopy and Eminem aren’t superelites, it’s that they welcome the chance of selling more of themselves by electrification of the situation. That’s American. That’s what makes people happy and excited and get into more debt and use more drugs. So there’s this tension in them that allows the Dream.

Basically rags to riches doesn’t work if people arent in rags, its being ruimed with things like welfare. I think that’s why this Schultz dude is gonna run to cut welfare.

The right to the pursuit of happiness needs a constant vigilant guarantee by securing that the path is long. So that people stay ignorant of basic psychology until it’s too late and you already got magic.

“It’s a warm night and the moon is out and the gangs are already starting to shoot”
(80’s LA newscast)

Not: clerk A passed bill x to executive Q and now percentage z is changed by margin L to make sure life is fair enough for another overcast day.

Only thing in life that matters is having some stories to tell. Moses splitting the sea and all that.

Daytrading as a whole is making money off nothing. There is limited money in circulation. Money that could have gone to someone actually working, is going to you. You did not create this area of non-work income, and you are correct that the particular dollar you earn came from another one of you. But the lot of you are trying to make money off of playing video games. Would be fine in some other economy, or even if, like skilled video game players there is even an audience for their skills growing. But as it is it’s just you are being the winning parasite.