Understanding Rush Limbaugh

don’t know if you have checked lately, but the upper class is leftist nowadays.

I relate to what you say. I am proud to be from the first country in the world to officially abolish slavery (look it up).

But what I would say is that fight has been won. You forced the rednecks to adapt. They aren’t bad people, racism in a redneck is not ill-intentioned.

Well maybe those upper class leftists can get on with buying up politicians and getting the average person into the average house.

Racism was a propaganda started by slave owners. Slave owners themselves aren’t particularly racist, heck they like black people. But they need the cheap labour, and the way to get it is to get the competition, poor white people, to hate them and think they belong in chains.

Nowadays is more simple. Koch brothers don’t need slave, Mexicans will do just fine.

Seems accurate enough.

And the chains are illegal vs legal migration.

Legal migration has dignity and guaranteed rights. Illigal migrants are treated like dirt. Paid shit compared to their legal counterparts.

It’s pretty expensive to come here.

The trick is getting leftists to think that the chains are good, illegal immigration is good. And they get them to hate the competition, rednecks, and believe they belong in trailers with no political representation.

Well yes. Mexico is a failed narco state, and most countries did not adapt well to industrial revolution like USA did. I myself am in Canada right now.

Our countries failed, largely, because of leftist policies. Pushed, btw, by international upper class so that we wouldn’t become competition. Limited resources and such. Cowardice, really.

I think the leftists want there to be a legal, and not economically prohibitive way for people to come here. If Trump is telling the truth about his record unemployment, then we’re going to eventually have problems increasing productivity without bringing in more people to work. How do we keep making America even greater when we run out of labor and there’s still more work that can be done?

Wanna help those poor Mexicans? Support Kissingerian foreign policy and give them the opportunity to make our own countries flourish.

These fucking Universities convincing us we shouldn’t develop cause Capitalism is Evil.

You won’t run out of labour, you will just have to pay your working class a decent wage. And yes, you do need immigration. Please direct me to when Trump does not enthusiastically agree with this.

It’s not that I want to help the poor Mexicans. It’s that I wanna see an influx of hot women from Mexico and South America.

And coming from South America, even before Venezuelans were fleeing in hordes from the communist scourge, I did see a lot of people migrate. It was not complicated or economically prohibitive, you just needed the pascience and discipline to fill out the paperwork as well as prove you were of some use, able to work and not a criminal.

Hot women will never stop arriving to US. Never fear about that, hombre.

This is what’s really important.

Aye, this is what’s really important.

I should say, you have already to some extent done this. You inspired me to look into and take up day trading. I’m still new and suck, but I improve a little every time I wipe out. And I have you to thank for it, for having hope for the future and a project that I’m truly excited about. It might seem cheap to take this to the macro and say that this is essentially what the U S of A does to the world, but it truly is. Without y’all, we’d all just be fascists against slave owners against communists.

Anyway, thanks for that one.

Cool. making money without producing anything. Squeeking in an extra margin . Fancy ass parasitism.

A pleasure to be of service. Did you happen to buy any geo group or corecivic after the election? Private prisons are booming!

Either the US becomes a struggling haven of fairness and equality ( mediocrity ) or it remains the place that attracts talent, hot women and such. It cant be both, because to attract talent from all over the world it must keep ensuring enormous wealth differences both domestically and between itself and the outside world, of which it is advised to remain as ignorant as it has always been. Ignorance is one of the greatest privileges wealth can buy.

Ignorance and freedom of speech. Thats what it is all about.

Winning at day trading is just beating other day traders. No “real people” ever lose anything because of it. Its not much different from poker. If you can discern and process information, you beat those that go about it blindly.