What do You think God is?

For intuitive and critical discussions, from spirituality to theological doctrines. Fair warning: because the subject matter is personal, moderation is strict.

Moderator: Dan~

What do You think God is?

Postby Meno_ » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:56 am

How do we or you conceive of god?Conception can be a brute force, or an immaculate conception , or even a geometric or a trigonometric calculus of All possible conceptions. It is a semantic notion in the beginning, but advancing by evolution of the body, then the mind and finally , the spirit.

Ill take the geometric conception first,
symbolized by a circle, slowly closing in on the semantic, which overdeveloped around the late middle ages, and developed syntactically until it reached a critical point, around the time of Descartes, and then started to shrink very slowly at first , but then, taking up speed, as it started to react to total human misunderstanding, because of the onset of atheism.

The circle shrunk, as its diameter became more and more linear, and forming the elliptical form .

Fimdally as it started to approach the point. This process started a reversal by a realization of the event , another critical point, whereupon IT would have hidden Itself again into a Singularity. Singularities are worrisome for a god of many universes, but IT is able to compress ALL material manifestations into the Nothingness where Everything is hidden.

This god lasts only an instant cosmic time, when it again explodes into a multiplicity.

Since time is non existent while all this happens, it never happens and god is really a contradictory manifestation .

It is represented. Ying/Yang and other symbols.

How could have such symbols of do as evolve into its significance?
The evolition from the earliest symbolic sign to its most elaborate manifestation is coincidental to the degree that it assumes simulate simultainity, where both the expansion. and the collapse pro a my tales place in such an interval that IT also is an in appearance.

God exists therefore in formless non existence, primarily because that is a vastly superior progression over the basic signs and motives of Being.
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5589
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: What do You think God is?

Postby surreptitious75 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:40 am

God though variously defined is ultimately one of two things : the cause of all that exists or a product of human imagination
Given there be more plausible explanations for observable phenomena then the probability is more likely the latter of these
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1169
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:48 pm

Re: What do You think God is?

Postby Meno_ » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:14 am

Or maybe both, comparable to a feed back system, where the product becomes the cause. Then becomes the product again but somewhat changed.
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5589
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: What do You think God is?

Postby felix dakat » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:38 pm

God is a symbol for ultimate reality.

User avatar
felix dakat
Janitor
 
Posts: 8247
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:20 am
Location: east of eden

Re: What do You think God is?

Postby iambiguous » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:26 pm

Meno_ wrote:God exists therefore in formless non existence, primarily because that is a vastly superior progression over the basic signs and motives of Being.


There is what you think God is. And then there is what you are able to demonstrate that all rational men and women are obligated to think that God is.

And then, like all the rest of us, you will die.

I think.
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 33118
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: What do You think God is?

Postby Mowk » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:32 pm

Hey Meno_

You seem to be asking "what" but thinking "where".
Mowk
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:17 pm
Location: In a state of excessive consumption

Re: What do You think God is?

Postby Mowk » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:21 am

everything

all of it

is it

and a pain in the ass to deal with.
Last edited by Mowk on Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mowk
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:17 pm
Location: In a state of excessive consumption

Re: What do You think God is?

Postby Mowk » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:03 am

and half baked ideas, and I'm twisting the old wrack trying desperately to include that too. Moving something from ridiculous to yeah well that's just god, is exhausting and a lot harder then it looks. People, things, all of it seems to slip from that pile so easily. It's a big pile and getting bigger. I've taken a few short cuts, that, in hind sight, don't appear to have saved me any time. It's not like I get to sell back any left over minutes.
I figure if I could just start there, there'd be a whole lot less work to do. But that hasn't proven any easier, so here I am punching the clock.
Mowk
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:17 pm
Location: In a state of excessive consumption

Re: What do You think God is?

Postby Prismatic567 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:32 am

In your OP you had presumed "God exists" thus God is assumed to be something in existence.
But the fact is, you have jumped to conclusion 'God exists' without any proofs at all even of God's possibility.

I have proven, God is an impossibility to be real, thus the question of "God is .." is a non-starter, i.e. moot.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=193474&hilit=god+impossibility#p2683202
For example, it is by default we do not attribute real existence to a "square-circle" because it is impossible to be real to start with. It is the same with the idea of God's existence.

You should be asking,
Why do I think 'God is something that exists'?

The point is you assumed God exists when not proven at all is because of your [and other theists] state of existential psychology which compels you to think [speculate] of God as something.
I am a progressive human being, a World Citizen, NOT-a-theist and not religious.
Prismatic567
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2673
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:35 am

Re: What do You think God is?

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:09 am

Prismatic567 wrote:In your OP you had presumed "God exists" thus God is assumed to be something in existence.
This is a not rare way of starting discussions. To make an assumption and see what it entails. And in a sense you have answered the thread, from your position, that it is an idea in people's heads or whatever. Fine. But you are acting as if one cannot or should not begin a discussion with an assumption. And first, this is based on assumptions or your part about what a good discussion must be, and further we MUST do this. We can never begin a discussion at some zero point where we are making no assumptions. LIke solipsism is not the case. Or that we can accurateliy remember things. Or that logic always applies. or that...and there are a myriad of assumptions all discussions begin from unless they are focusing on one of these. And even then, the discussion will have other assumptions. We work from axioms. We can question them, sure, but we have to work from them. Even those of us who think all their thinking is arrived at by pure deduction and infallible empirical research.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2513
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: What do You think God is?

Postby Prismatic567 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:22 am

Karpel Tunnel wrote:
Prismatic567 wrote:In your OP you had presumed "God exists" thus God is assumed to be something in existence.
This is a not rare way of starting discussions. To make an assumption and see what it entails. And in a sense you have answered the thread, from your position, that it is an idea in people's heads or whatever. Fine. But you are acting as if one cannot or should not begin a discussion with an assumption. And first, this is based on assumptions or your part about what a good discussion must be, and further we MUST do this. We can never begin a discussion at some zero point where we are making no assumptions. LIke solipsism is not the case. Or that we can accurateliy remember things. Or that logic always applies. or that...and there are a myriad of assumptions all discussions begin from unless they are focusing on one of these. And even then, the discussion will have other assumptions. We work from axioms. We can question them, sure, but we have to work from them. Even those of us who think all their thinking is arrived at by pure deduction and infallible empirical research.

You need to differentiate between an assumption and a premise or proposition.

Assumption =
a thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof.
Google Dictionary.

Premise =
an idea or theory on which a statement or action is based
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictio ... sh/premise

Note Scientific theories are qualified to some basic assumptions.
The point is these assumptions are agreed without questions by those who agree with Science, because these assumptions are reasonable.
It is the same with Mathematical axioms where all mathematical minded people will agree with them and others believe them based on faith.


In the OP case,
if there is a disagreement with the assumption, then the whole argument will not follow.
In this case, one will have to convince the assumption 'God exists' is reasonable.
Theists will agree with this assumption, rather they believe it based on faith.
But why should I accept this assumption.
If I cannot agree with the assumption then the following arguments is a 'no go.'
I am a progressive human being, a World Citizen, NOT-a-theist and not religious.
Prismatic567
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2673
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:35 am

Re: What do You think God is?

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:41 pm

Prismatic567 wrote:You need to differentiate between an assumption and a premise or proposition.
Nah, not important here.

because...
In the OP case,
if there is a disagreement with the assumption, then the whole argument will not follow.
Which is true in any discussion, especially philosophical ones.

In this case, one will have to convince the assumption 'God exists' is reasonable.
Theists will agree with this assumption, rather they believe it based on faith.
But why should I accept this assumption.
You don't have to accept the assumption or the premise. Who said you have to accept the assumption? The title of the thread asks a question. The OP tries to answer his or her own question. Others, including you, throw out their responses. Which is what 'they think.'
If I cannot agree with the assumption then the following arguments is a 'no go.'
The conclusions would obviously not be ones you would agree with, which you made clear. The discussion however could very well be a go.

No one is bound to anything. An atheist could discuss the issue working from the premise that there is a God and what that would be.

And as people here and in the other philosophy forum have pointed out, you have proven nothing. And that includes non-theists pointing out the failure of your 'proofs'.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2513
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: What do You think God is?

Postby Meno_ » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:11 pm

Some thing new occurs to me. That perhaps god is a mirror of our soul.

That is to say that lets see how to formulate it.


Given the idea of giant central galaxial black holes being as large as perhaps billions of stars put together, playing around with inconceivable amounts of energy, while able to generate the subtle est subtle est situations of the most profound suspended stillness of time, where the instant appears to defeat time and movement, is it not conceivable that a super co sciousness appears to mirror the tremendous being of time and space with a mirror of so extraordinary complexity and fidelity, as to be able to regenerate a functional derivitive of a simulated Absolute, So as to enable consciousness through the word to begin ?

Is not existence the predicate? Therefore without it, all this would be impossible, and there would not, could not be even a vision of how it could be.

Science could not ever fly forth from the existential darkness, science could not profess to possess an inkling of how the two ends may meet at the absolute union between the incalculable of the highest and the lowest, the most and the least, the possible and the certain.

God may be the absolute re-(pro)duction of conscious real elisation of anything and everything that ever was , is , and will be.

An atheist would counter with a logical circularity here, and the charge against Saint Anselm is similarly misrepresented. New modes of thought and logic do reinforce circularity as resembling all atomiatic symbolic visualisations.
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5589
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: What do You think God is?

Postby Exuberant Teleportation » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:31 pm

God is a fork of mania and focus that drives down victory road towards the fulfillment of passion to shape shift and morph reality in accordance with imagination. If we could have a crystal ball, and extend our roots into a void of zen, then we could hijack the director's office (where God is and operates our universe), and spin theories of the impossible. The key to being greater than God is to be FarFetched, because through radical entailments, essentially taking action, we can consume the old constraints, and ride a high rainbow to a much loftier, more lush paradise. So God is a Creator of beauty.
RaptorWizard - Hyperspatial Clockwork to Bunny's Imagination viewtopic.php?f=10&t=195367
Bill's Lighthouse https://www.youtube.com/user/RaptorWizard
Perish Song https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcWSVl ... 8lYJtVIBPw

I'm Lugia Prototype XD001 in Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness (Ultimate Weapon, Final Annihilator), the Star Forge Lugia firing AeroBlasts, surging with SuperHolographic Propylon antechamber Polarities, and the SuperUnknown mysteries of the Ruins of Alph in Pokemon Crystal. Wartortle wisdom with age turns Me from fool Meganium, to wise Lugia. Banette ghost doll makes Me Red with Pikachu, Sabrina. Saddle shaped cosmos grows 4ever Infin Champion with Red (Raptors (Red/Eagun) + Warriors (Gold/Infin). Life's entirely Imaginary, and will never stop expanding and improving!

Think about Bunny and You'll be Happy Everyday.
Let's Wish for Joy that We each see to shine sparkles of random~Rainbows for If to Will!
What's the most enchanting Story?
User avatar
Exuberant Teleportation
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2769
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:34 pm
Location: Caterpie Clair Clarity Anakin

Re: What do You think God is?

Postby Arcturus Descending » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:19 pm

"Meno,

Some thing new occurs to me. That perhaps god is a mirror of our soul.


That is not something new, Meno. I have no idea of God (except perhaps for pure energy) but I would hate to consider that God is an image or a reflection of the human psyche as I sit on a park bench and reflect this ideal. That would certainly take my sense of wonderment away.

Does God also evolve ------- outside of our own minds? I may not have said that correctly.
"Look closely. The beautiful may be small."


"Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing admiration and awe, the oftener and more steadily we reflect on them: the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me."


“Whereas the beautiful is limited, the sublime is limitless, so that the mind in the presence of the sublime, attempting to imagine what it cannot, has pain in the failure but pleasure in contemplating the immensity of the attempt.”

Immanuel Kant
User avatar
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
 
Posts: 15602
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: A state of unknowing

Re: What do You think God is?

Postby bahman » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:50 pm

A mind like us but supreme in knowledge and power.
The sincerity in mind is the door to divine knowledge.
User avatar
bahman
 
Posts: 272
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:23 pm

Re: What do You think God is?

Postby Meno_ » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:44 pm

Mowk wrote:and half baked ideas, and I'm twisting the old wrack trying desperately to include that too. Moving something from ridiculous to yeah well that's just god, is exhausting and a lot harder then it looks. People, things, all of it seems to slip from that pile so easily. It's a big pile and getting bigger. I've taken a few short cuts, that, in hind sight, don't appear to have saved me any time. It's not like I get to sell back any left over minutes.
I figure if I could just start there, there'd be a whole lot less work to do. But that hasn't proven any easier, so here I am punching the clock.





Mowk, god is something even if a concept. Accepted and useful concepts are mental 'things' and they have developmental and structural evolution., just as physical evolution .
Between physical , inorganic to organic & and physical metaphysical, there is a continuum of development, and god belongs in that continuum as a utalitarian. tool. Of that is all what God is, it is still something.
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5589
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: What do You think God is?

Postby Meno_ » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:53 pm

Arcturus Descending wrote:"Meno,

Some thing new occurs to me. That perhaps god is a mirror of our soul.


That is not something new, Meno. I have no idea of God (except perhaps for pure energy) but I would hate to consider that God is an image or a reflection of the human psyche as I sit on a park bench and reflect this ideal. That would certainly take my sense of wonderment away.

Does God also evolve ------- outside of our own minds? I may not have said that correctly.




Arc, good point, but raw nature may not be beautiful nor even admirable had not evolution produced an excellent machine, the brain, to interpret it, as such.

Beauty is in the eye of.the beholder , and in that sense , god is the object and the objective whereby nature mirrors man and god. The most outstanding example comes to mind, and that is god the father touching man's finger .


Autrpromorphism elevates man to ideal conceptions of a goal oriented sense of evolutionary sense.
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5589
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: What do You think God is?

Postby Meno_ » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:58 pm

Exuberant Teleportation wrote:God is a fork of mania and focus that drives down victory road towards the fulfillment of passion to shape shift and morph reality in accordance with imagination. If we could have a crystal ball, and extend our roots into a void of zen, then we could hijack the director's office (where God is and operates our universe), and spin theories of the impossible. The key to being greater than God is to be FarFetched, because through radical entailments, essentially taking action, we can consume the old constraints, and ride a high rainbow to a much loftier, more lush paradise. So God is a Creator of beauty.




Exuberant, god can be the instrument through which imagination, reality and symbolism interact to form an objective criteria for modeling prototypes for mankind. If that can be god, then he/it is a pattern of variable structural essence. May as well go with that
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5589
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: What do You think God is?

Postby Prismatic567 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:56 am

Karpel Tunnel wrote:
Prismatic567 wrote:You need to differentiate between an assumption and a premise or proposition.
Nah, not important here.

because...
In the OP case,
if there is a disagreement with the assumption, then the whole argument will not follow.
Which is true in any discussion, especially philosophical ones.

In this case, one will have to convince the assumption 'God exists' is reasonable.
Theists will agree with this assumption, rather they believe it based on faith.
But why should I accept this assumption.
You don't have to accept the assumption or the premise. Who said you have to accept the assumption? The title of the thread asks a question. The OP tries to answer his or her own question. Others, including you, throw out their responses. Which is what 'they think.'
If I cannot agree with the assumption then the following arguments is a 'no go.'
The conclusions would obviously not be ones you would agree with, which you made clear. The discussion however could very well be a go.

No one is bound to anything. An atheist could discuss the issue working from the premise that there is a God and what that would be.

I agree the OP is valid for those who are theists and thus have their own views of God.
On this issue, they can talk till the cows come home.

However you cannot deny I can present my own views to the OP which I think would be more effective.

For me, asking the question;
"What do You think God is?"
is like asking
What do You think a square-circle is?
or
What do You think a flat-Earth [theological] is?

Being aware the above are impossibilities, I propose we save time and rather raise the question, WHY do people ask such a question.
I know the 'WHY' is the psychological issue.
Thus we should get to the real point rather than beating around the bush.

And as people here and in the other philosophy forum have pointed out, you have proven nothing. And that includes non-theists pointing out the failure of your 'proofs'.

That is your perception.
As far as I have been arguing [obviously I would be more focused on it since it is my OP] no one has presented any convincing counter arguments to weaken my proof.
I will concede [based on intellectual integrity] if any one can produce a convincing counter and I am still waiting.
I am a progressive human being, a World Citizen, NOT-a-theist and not religious.
Prismatic567
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2673
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:35 am

Re: What do You think God is?

Postby Exuberant Teleportation » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:12 pm

Meno_ wrote:
Exuberant Teleportation wrote:God is a fork of mania and focus that drives down victory road towards the fulfillment of passion to shape shift and morph reality in accordance with imagination. If we could have a crystal ball, and extend our roots into a void of zen, then we could hijack the director's office (where God is and operates our universe), and spin theories of the impossible. The key to being greater than God is to be FarFetched, because through radical entailments, essentially taking action, we can consume the old constraints, and ride a high rainbow to a much loftier, more lush paradise. So God is a Creator of beauty.




Exuberant, god can be the instrument through which imagination, reality and symbolism interact to form an objective criteria for modeling prototypes for mankind. If that can be god, then he/it is a pattern of variable structural essence. May as well go with that



With God comes all of the timeless qualities of a zen pool we extract terminals to ground into the physical aether from. He commands the foundation of pieces, icons, fragments, and items of our own conjuring. This means that we're all important, part of God's symphony, and the various tunes we play in the circus show of life grab various positions and forefronts in furthering the light.
RaptorWizard - Hyperspatial Clockwork to Bunny's Imagination viewtopic.php?f=10&t=195367
Bill's Lighthouse https://www.youtube.com/user/RaptorWizard
Perish Song https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcWSVl ... 8lYJtVIBPw

I'm Lugia Prototype XD001 in Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness (Ultimate Weapon, Final Annihilator), the Star Forge Lugia firing AeroBlasts, surging with SuperHolographic Propylon antechamber Polarities, and the SuperUnknown mysteries of the Ruins of Alph in Pokemon Crystal. Wartortle wisdom with age turns Me from fool Meganium, to wise Lugia. Banette ghost doll makes Me Red with Pikachu, Sabrina. Saddle shaped cosmos grows 4ever Infin Champion with Red (Raptors (Red/Eagun) + Warriors (Gold/Infin). Life's entirely Imaginary, and will never stop expanding and improving!

Think about Bunny and You'll be Happy Everyday.
Let's Wish for Joy that We each see to shine sparkles of random~Rainbows for If to Will!
What's the most enchanting Story?
User avatar
Exuberant Teleportation
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2769
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:34 pm
Location: Caterpie Clair Clarity Anakin

Re: What do You think God is?

Postby Arcturus Descending » Wed May 01, 2019 3:18 pm

bahman wrote:A mind like us but supreme in knowledge and power.



Can you please describe God's mind which is like ours.
"Look closely. The beautiful may be small."


"Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing admiration and awe, the oftener and more steadily we reflect on them: the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me."


“Whereas the beautiful is limited, the sublime is limitless, so that the mind in the presence of the sublime, attempting to imagine what it cannot, has pain in the failure but pleasure in contemplating the immensity of the attempt.”

Immanuel Kant
User avatar
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
 
Posts: 15602
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: A state of unknowing

Re: What do You think God is?

Postby Artimas » Wed May 01, 2019 4:21 pm

To me, the god or architect is:

It is both the unconscious/subconscious interface that communicates and also of which drives reality and human psyche of which consciousness evolved out of in steps, unconscious > subconscious > conscious.

It is knowledge which one is subconscious in knowing or unconscious in experiencing, consciousness is understanding of that knowing/experiencing. It is the pursuit in this understanding of which one bows to and works for ‘god’ as defined above. Proof that one works for and bows to god?

One has to be humble to accept or use knowledge, to apply it, requires understanding and humility. An understanding also creates an obligation, to use such knowledge or spread it to others through just cause. So let’s boil it down.

One is required to be humble(bow) to understand knowledge, of which this understanding creates responsibility. Wisdom/understanding is power and power requires just responsibility.

“One must serve before one may be served”

It may also communicate via imagery through the subconscious mind, since we are a collection of a past and future instinctive reactions that evolve itself to present moments/points of continuity.

Some examples of its methods of communication (guilt, intuition, dreams, psychedelics, ideas, etc)

Imagery/experience is needed in order to understand, aka, “describe blue to me without an image” it’s impossible to do such.

I defined god and some of the terminology in my thread “defining god, god is a possibility” as well, if you would like to come help me reveal more of the religious terminology with linking or correlating language of then to language now via logic/reason.

Even nothing, is something.
If one is to live balanced with expectations, then one must learn to appreciate the negative as well, to respect darkness in its own home.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.


Image Image
User avatar
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars
 
Posts: 3805
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:47 pm
Location: Earth, Milky Way

Re: What do You think God is?

Postby Exuberant Teleportation » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:17 pm

God may the the all consuming, embracing, energetic, bubbly field of spectra animating and permeating all of thought and feeling. Ti tap into such a power, harness it, direct it, we could blaze a torpedo into the laser studio of God's masquerading and expressions, shocking people with his revelatory might, and the alphabetical ruins of his mysteries.
RaptorWizard - Hyperspatial Clockwork to Bunny's Imagination viewtopic.php?f=10&t=195367
Bill's Lighthouse https://www.youtube.com/user/RaptorWizard
Perish Song https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcWSVl ... 8lYJtVIBPw

I'm Lugia Prototype XD001 in Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness (Ultimate Weapon, Final Annihilator), the Star Forge Lugia firing AeroBlasts, surging with SuperHolographic Propylon antechamber Polarities, and the SuperUnknown mysteries of the Ruins of Alph in Pokemon Crystal. Wartortle wisdom with age turns Me from fool Meganium, to wise Lugia. Banette ghost doll makes Me Red with Pikachu, Sabrina. Saddle shaped cosmos grows 4ever Infin Champion with Red (Raptors (Red/Eagun) + Warriors (Gold/Infin). Life's entirely Imaginary, and will never stop expanding and improving!

Think about Bunny and You'll be Happy Everyday.
Let's Wish for Joy that We each see to shine sparkles of random~Rainbows for If to Will!
What's the most enchanting Story?
User avatar
Exuberant Teleportation
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2769
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:34 pm
Location: Caterpie Clair Clarity Anakin

Re: What do You think God is?

Postby Fanman » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:35 pm

I think that God may or may not exist. If it does, I think that such a being would be difficult for us to comprehend and thus define. For example, if we are to reason in terms of Christian theology, can we fathom in a substantive way how a singular male God, can have a son? Defining God is an abstraction.
Fanman
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:47 am

Next

Return to Religion and Spirituality



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot], MSN [Bot], Prismatic567