Boycott Google

In order to get real change, we need real pain. No pain no gain. Biden and centrists like Obama will make compromises that fix nothing and will only marginally increase the size of the scraps falling from the table while the rich continue having big meals.

The right has integrity, but that’s dual edged sword.

Yeah I guess so but they all seem to be riding the climate change bandwagon… probably because they know that’s their best strategy to win voters. “Free shit” isn’t enough, especially since they’re light on the free shit, so they need to instill “you either vote for us or the world will end in 12 years!” It’s a fabricated crisis like Trump’s immigration emergency, as if 40-50 years of immigrants pouring over the border was ok and suddenly now someone decides to close the barn door.

I wonder that too. They can influence, but not totally control.

Could be, but climate change seems to band most of them together.

194 countries signed the paris accord en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_p … _Agreement

Trump withdrew.

YouTube Tweaks Recommendations Algorithm To Block Videos By Flat Earthers, 9/11 Truthers zerohedge.com/news/2019-01- … 1-truthers

Some comments:

Sorry but YouTube got this one right. Don’t feed the delusions.

Why did they link Flat Earth with 9/11 conspiracy types? Delusion is the common denominator.

HA HA HA HA HA HA you support CENSORING THE INTERNET!!!

People who support censoring the Internet are the reason Jesus Christ warmed up the gas chambers.

This is not censoring

This is a service choosing what they want to provide

And it’s free

I’m not sure how I feel about this one.

I suppose it will be like going back to the days before the internet existed when none of this conspiracy stuff existed, or the only way to discover it was to find some pamphlet under a windshield wiper. One time I parked my car and opened the door to find a book about why the pope is the antichrist laying on the ground. Impressionable minds may need shielding from certain types of bullshit.

At the end of the day, google can censor its heart out and we’ll still have vastly more info than we did in the 90s. This doesn’t worry me. The greater goal is waiting-out the extinction of the rightwing nutjobs while minimizing their damage. No doubt this is the conclusion google came to and I’d have ethical problems hosting flat-earth bullshit myself.

@Serendipper

Some liberal’s amygdalas appear underdeveloped:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUXteUGhh7w[/youtube]

Since the civil rights movement and the sexual revolution, we’ve become an increasingly socially liberal society, but since Reagan and Thatcher were elected, we’ve become an increasingly fiscally conservative one, and for better/worse, I can’t see any indication this trend will reverse itself anytime soon.

For better/worse, Millennials and Z will likely become more conservative as they get older and their income grows.

I prefer not to beat a dead horse.

While I’m in favor of raising the standard of living of working and disabled people, good luck trying to convince people lazy people deserve handouts.

And there’s no such thing as absolute parity between any two individuals, or demographics.

I think every race has strengths and weakness, I’m not sure which one is overall stronger, but it’s probably not by a whole lot and I don’t really care, nevertheless white people will have an easier time adapting to white civilization than non-whites.

You yourself admitted blacks were dimmer because winter forced whites to learn how to plan well in advance.

I have conservative friends and family and occasionally listen to conservative talk radio, and I’ve never met a conservative who equated education with idiocy.

They think certain courses and professors, like sociology and sociologists, are mostly or wholly a waste of time, because they’re impractical, they rarely translate into good or any jobs, and because of their strong, overwhelming liberal bias, on the other hand they hold phycists, engineers and medical practitioners in high esteem, and would never think they know more about their respective fields than they do.

Now I’m sure there’s a few arrogant backwater hillbillies out there (I’m sure there’s some humble hillbillies too), but they don’t represent middle class, urban and mainstream conservatives.

I agree Hillary’s iQ is a standard deviation above Trump, but seriously doubt Obama’s smarter than Trump, he’s highly overrated in many regards, because he’s black.

Interesting, I’d like to look into that.

Well I’m going to keep telling liberals and conservatives it’s bullshit.

@Seredipper

Christian fundamentalists don’t hold much sway over politics anymore, at least not at the federal level, I mean look at Donald Trump, he’s about as loose, a/immoral as they come.
These days mainline conservatives are mostly fiscally, and socially libertarian, or moderate.
It’s the liberals who’re guilty of trying to censor speech, take peoples guns, tell us what to think, how to feel, and meddle in our personal affairs with their whacky social programs.
Whatever happened to: it’s the economy, stupid!
Liberals need to get back to focusing on their bread and butter: our bread and butter: the economy, and stop talking about identity politics if they want to win more votes.
Men, whites and moderate, non-fundy Christians and so on are tired of hearing about how evil we supposedly are, and everyone’s tired of hearing about liberal’s bizarre fetishes.

@Seredipper

I don’t care what happens to states/provinces as a result of choices they made.

And no one starves to death in 21st century North America, at least not yet, unless they’re severely mentally disabled or ill.

Federal interventions in state/provincial affairs should be kept to a bare minimum, only when absolutely, indisputably necessary as a last resort for the survival of the state/province and/or nation as a whole.

And the nation as whole sometimes has the option to disjoin itself from a failed state/province.

Vastly different people living in different environments require vastly different governments, there is such a thing as irreconcilable differences.
It mayn’t be advantageous to share our strengths with other nations, or risk being contaminated by their weaknesses.
We know and care more about ourselves than others.
Globalism squanders too many resources and is totally unnecessary.
Global totalitarianism would be far worse than totalitarianism in one nation, If some intranational division of powers is good, it follows international division of powers is even better.
Besides homogeneity is dull, and if we get bored, we can always travel on occasion or invite a fellow or two over from abroad after, they’ve been heavily screened.

Well thousands of scientists are.

Civilizations have become decadent, degraded and depleted their resources at a faster rate than they could replenish them hundreds of times before, and ours will be no different, except in scale, as our civilization is very nearly global.
And the bigger we are, the harder we fall.
We’re so detached from a nature we’ve very nearly ruined, when we have to partly or fully return of it, billions will perish.

Unless humans somehow biologically evolve into eusocial animals, meaning our women beomce capable of bearing dozens, hundreds or thousands of children, and only one or a handful of them specializes in reproduction, whereas the others are born largely or wholly infertile, and specialize in protecting and providing for their sibling’s offspring, we’ll never behave anywhere near as altruistically as bees.
We live in mostly mimetic societies, unlike ants, bees, wasps, naked mole rats and some shrimp, not genetic.

@Serendipper

The middle class doesn’t exploit us anywhere near as much the overclass, if at all.
They’re just trying to get by and have a little extra for themselves.
They’re just a step or two ahead of us in terms of wealth, the last thing they need is government making it harder on them by increasing wages, taxes, regulations and fixing prices.

A strong, vibrant middle class provides us with choices, creativity and entrepreneurship we wouldn’t have if taxes and regs are too high and hard on them, and all business is monopolized by a handful of powerful multinationals.

Much of the working class aspire to be middle class, so some of them are reluctant to go after them.

Nearly half the country is middle class, so even if you don’t like them, you need some of their votes.
As long as liberals neglect or threaten their livelihood, liberals will never consolidate power, it’ll bring us more of this endless class warfare and teetering back/forth we have today, until our democracy is torn apart and both classes enslaved or civilization collapses.
This’s why I believe both the liberals, and conservatives are controlled opposition to the 1 10th of 1%.
If liberals had any sense, or weren’t controlled, they’d promise to drastically cut taxes and regs on the small business, while increasing them on big business, increase minimum wage for big business more than small business, and increase welfare for small business, while eliminating welfare for big business.

It’s only through uniting the classes, as well as the sexes, races and so on against the multinationals that we can make genuine progress (harder to do when you have multiculturalism), as well as having a greener, more localized economy, based more on need instead of greed, but that doesn’t interest the elite, they want us altogether in one giant farm, but divided as hell, so we’re too busy squabbling over scraps to fight the real enemy.

It’ll be interesting to see what happens when a majority of European citizens are Muslim, Canadians and Australians Chinese and Indian, and the majority of Americans Mexican, I wonder what these newcomers will do with our civilization, and us?

Their policies discriminate against all whites, men and Christians, not just boomer whites, not that age based discrimination is anymore okay.

Religion isn’t just belief in the Gods, and it isn’t necessarily violent.

What else kept psychopaths in line all those years but fear of the Gods?

Religion is art, architecture, music, charity, community, some morals and values (some questionable).

While I am an agnostic, there are mysteries in this world, and while religions feign to know the answer to these mysteries, the idea of the supernatural imbues life with a sense of wonder and enchantment secular worldviews lack.

People are always going to find excuses to kill or oppress one another, we have more secular ideology for that now.

Studies have shown religious people, so long as they’re not fanatical, tend to be healthier in all sorts of ways than irreligious.

And then where do we draw the line?

Religion is somewhat of an ambiguous concept, all kinds of activities can be construed as it and banned that have little or nothing to do with it.

And when some new technology comes out, like androids, Millennials, who grew up with the internet but hardly interact with androids, will vote in the next conservative.

By what metrics?
People are more overweight than ever, more drugged up, cancerous, diabetic, heart diseased, atomized, autistic, detached, overstressed, cities are noisy, crowded, polluted, we treat our animals like shit, we treat nature as our own collective toilet.
There’s more political and economic monopolization than ever before.
Families and communities are broken.

That’s what Rome said about Egypt, Mesopotamia and Macedonia, they said a lot has changed since then.

Bernie seems pretty level headed, Warren, so-so, Ocasio on the other hand scares me.

Would she put white liberals in ovens given the opportunity?

Probably not, but would she put fascists and Nazis in ovens if given the opportunity?

Of course, and thanks to the radicalization and racialization of liberals, so would millions of them.

But who’re the Nazis?

Are they ultra-violent, thuggish skin heads?

Why no, anyone who wants to lower taxes for the middle class and small businesses, hold onto their freedom of speech, guns and stronger borders is a Nazi to her, or in other words, close to half the country.

Because individuals are selfish, and by extension demographics.

Why did whites and Arabs enslave Africans, why did some Africans enslave other Africans to sell to whites and Arabs?

People are tribal.

For whatever reasons, genetic, mimetic, whites tried to put their tribal memes and genes aside and embrace others, at least for now, but there’s no guarantee others will do the same.

Trump: ‘Why won’t you build the wall’?

Pelosi: ‘Because it’s immoral’.

To the video I say so what? The guy who headed the crusade against helmet laws crashed his bike and died without a helmet while protesting! The guy who lived with bears was eaten by a bear. This is just an ironic universe where people get killed by what they’re protecting. Kinda like that woman with her face torn off by her chimp, Travis.

The cherry picking overlooks the fact that 100s of 1000s of bikers ride without helmets and don’t die. Just like most liberals don’t get killed by muslims while visiting other countries. One of the nicest men I have ever known was a muslim from Turkey. Hell I thought they were all terrorists up til that point. I had more respect for PJW before that video.

Conservatives keep saying that, but it usually goes the other way. It’s more likely that Y and Z will be more liberal as they age, not less. I bet even Rush Limbaugh is more liberal than he was 30 years ago.

Well we left off with Jared Diamond’s theory that domesticated animals caused the intelligence of whites, which you didn’t seem to contest, but more focused on whether or not domesticated animals existed anywhere but europe, which is a point that’s accepted as scientific fact pending evidence to the contrary. Once we established that as fact, you poofed, which tells me you conceded, but can’t admit it ,which is sticking your head in the sand and chanting “na na I can’t hear you” because you don’t want your worldview changed. Same as dad. He just wants to be left alone with his fantasy until he dies. Fine, but stay out of the voting booth if that’s how you feel. I guess being ethical is not part of the fantasy.

I fixed it for you (in blue).

Same as I said last time: “deserve has nothing to do with it.” But the fact that you think it does is what’s telling.

I don’t want to live in a shithole where people get what they “deserve”. Who decides who deserves what; the dummies who relish the suffering of lazy good-for-nothings?

Show me a conservative who wouldn’t let his daughter do without in order to be sure his stepson didn’t get something that he didn’t deserve. You can’t because it’s impossible because conservatism is predicated on that very fact of getting less for themselves specifically to ensure that others get even less.

Silhouette had a couple great examples of that here viewtopic.php?f=6&t=194003&start=425#p2716677

A guy didn’t want to donate his organs because he feared someone might get them undeservingly.

My reply was, “I might be inclined to call him an asshole just to be sure that some asshole wasn’t walking around getting respect that he didn’t deserve.”

We should shit on everyone because if we don’t, oh hell, someone might be getting considerations that he doesn’t deserve and we can’t allow that.

Yes there is and it starts with the principle foundation upon which one chooses to view the world. It’s polar. One either chooses to believe in absolute truth or he doesn’t. Why do people who choose to own guns also choose never to use them to kill people? Because the dogmatic truth that killing is wrong cannot be changed. There is no neural mechanism around dogma. Kennesaw GA mandates every head of household be armed and yet no murders in 10 years. And it’s not fear of others who might be armed because if we arm prisoners, they’d kill each other that much faster. So it’s a mindset and dogma can’t be circumvented. And that stems from a choice of worldview: does the absolute exist or does it not. Robots are trustworthy because they have no mind and the same explains conservatives who just as mechanistically follow lines of dogmatic code, and pride themselves for it.

Alan Watts actually breaks it all down and has nothing good to say about people who believe in law. He calls them “inflexible fools” and “machinery” that requires a boss with a brain. Start at 1:55:25 youtube.com/watch?v=v7vFOU8e0wU

Sure, yes, but not because blacks are inherently inferior but that the environment didn’t favor the same outcome as whites. But it wasn’t just the challenges that the whites had to endure that made them smarter, but the nutrition was better as well. Animals could be harnessed to provide much more for the whites than for the blacks.

I never met one who didn’t.

Google search took 2 seconds:

And that’s what it’s going to take, whether it’s on a college campus and just standing up and saying, “No, you don’t get what you want, grow up. We have a perfectly fine institution here where you have just as fair a shot at anything anybody else has at this university. Go back and study. You really want what you want, get educated. That’s what here we’re to do, and we’ll do it. I realize you’re under a bit of a penalty because all our professors are stupid liberals, but that’s the best we can do. But we’re not gonna shut down the university and we’re not gonna shut down this or that just because you can’t handle some things you don’t like hearing. Time to grow up.” rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015 … ain_folks/

Coming from a fatasshole who “flunked everything”, so he’s obviously a genius fitted to calling every professor stupid. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rush_Limbaugh#Early_life

I honestly can’t understand how anyone could tolerate listening to that knob waxer. I try to keep enemies close, but perpetual influx of logical fallacies causes me nausea.

Conservatism is the proposition that educated people are dumb as dirt. I could prove this until time ended and never run out of examples.

Shit!

Why Most of Your Professors are Idiots captaincapitalism.blogspot.com/2 … diots.html

Comments:

[i]Plenty of STEM professors just as stupid and worthless as their libtard counterparts.

DON’T FORGET THE STEM PROFESSORS! They are not much better.[/i]

And don’t forget that astrophysicists are 98% liberal. verdantlabs.com/politics_of_professions/

(Scroll down to “science & math” and click it.)

So they’re dumber than the rocks that the conservative geologists study lol

Sure they do since their relative “success” only feeds their arrogance and makes them that much smarter. “I ain’t never read no books, but I gots me some muney so I’m a jenius just like Trump! He don’t never read no books neither and just look how good he done went n done.”

Obama is smarter than Trump, but I agree that he ain’t all that.

I have to do everything? Here’s a shitload of them brennancenter.org/analysis/ … fraud-myth

The report reviewed elections that had been meticulously studied for voter fraud, and found incident rates between 0.0003 percent and 0.0025 percent. Given this tiny incident rate for voter impersonation fraud, it is more likely, the report noted, that an American “will be struck by lightning than that he will impersonate another voter at the polls.”

A comprehensive 2014 study published in The Washington Post found 31 credible instances of impersonation fraud from 2000 to 2014, out of more than 1 billion ballots cast. Even this tiny number is likely inflated, as the study’s author counted not just prosecutions or convictions, but any and all credible claims.

I was off by a hair.

I typed in “voter fraud research” and it was top of the list in google. Damn you’re lazy lol! And here I am giving you handouts, which you don’t deserve, since you didn’t even try to look it up, but having an educated population is what’s good for me, lest some surmise I’m an altruist or something.

I don’t care that people are starving in the streets except for the fact that they’re doing it in a world that I have to inhabit and I don’t want to live in a shitty community because some short-sighted dummies are focused on making sure people get what they deserve. Maybe we should return to the days were folks threw their excrement out windows onto streets to make conservatives a nice world to live in because lazy people don’t deserve toilets. The more you deprive others, the more shit-up your own environment.

Why wouldn’t they support the guy who seems determined to ban abortion?

Oh hell. Both Reagan and Trump advocated taking guns. Seriously, republicans are gunning for every single freedom you have.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30E5P12DVEk[/youtube]

Then Reagan:

washingtonpost.com/news/ret … gun-lobby/

I totally agree. Homos are like 2% of the population. The real issue is poverty and wealth distribution.

I don’t support the fetishes, but y’all are still evil :evilfun:

No one starves because they go to work (or they opioid themselves to death). Starvation is the sword forcing them into the laborforce by those who supposedly adore freedom so much. The only real freedom you have is in deciding which rich asshole you want to make richer.

I’ve correlated suicides with tax rates.

People kill themselves less when taxes are high (because redistribution).

The evilness of y’all’s side is coming into focus.

Why? Because you say so? Jefferson was the OG republican and he relented by sacrificing his principles on the federalist altar.

Jefferson lived in a garden of eden paradise brimming with idealistic fantasies that proved nonsense once he was the guy in charge. I despise Hamilton, but he was right on this. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=194003&p=2715101&hilit=jefferson#p2715101

They tried that in the civil war and it’s good fortune for the south that they lost. If not for the federal min wage, the south wouldn’t have a min wage. TN, SC, LA, AL, MS have no state minimum and GA is set at $5. Pretty much the whole south and only the south! Good thing states can’t do what they want.

I think my point still stands. The only reason not to annex mexico is to preserve their shithole status for cheap labor, otherwise our min wage would apply along with worker’s rights and so on. The US couldn’t be the US unless mexico were mexico.

Who?

We can’t cut down a tree without asking the gov. What more do you want?

You don’t remember the seinfeld episode of the japanese sleeping in drawers?

It’s not just the right, it will also be the left who gets silenced/marginalized. It will for example close off discussoins about whether global warming is human created. The current internet saturation might have stopped, for example, the invasion of Iraq. Because the WMD conspiracy theory the Bush administration had would have been pored over by people on the internet and torn apart. Obviously I think it’s bad since I think some of the conspiracy theories are correct. But everyone should be concerned about using political criteria to determine content when we are talking about near monopolies like Youtube and Google. They will say it is information based criteria, but it’s not. They don’t put time into analyzing stuff. They check to see if it is politically correct, if it causes outrage amongst experts.

Outrage amongst experts should not, for example, be a criteria in scientific research. It run counter to current paragidm? throw it out. Is a terrible heuristic-

You want the core elite power to be safer to do whatever it wants, then make this kind of move.

What is middle class? The largest group of tax returns are in the $50k-$75k and the $100k-$200k categories (about 20 million of each).

Yes, I don’t know. My old grade school is all mexican now. That’s gotta be better than inbred rednecks, but I don’t know what they’ll do once in control of everything.

Only the boomer whites are complaining. The millennial whites don’t mind stepping aside for the sake of diversity.

To burn people at stakes requires religion.

No, what the studies show is the religious (7th day adventists anyway) are healthier than the average person.

I don’t see it happening so I don’t want to devote much to this. I think religion will fizzle out on its own.

I’m sure memes will cross platforms.

Thank republicans for that. Fat people and republicans correlate. Poor people overeat.

They may have said it changed, but there were no changes. We have cars, internet, grocery stores,

That’s interesting. I don’t know.

No they’re grey hair, goatee, sunglasses, red ballcap and have used the word cankles in the last 2 years lol

Because of disparity. End disparity and there’s no reason to do that.

IF they’re raised in poverty.

This is why I do not fear AI. Anything smarter than us will be kinder.

That’s just a tactic and not philosophical foundation.

I don’t believe it’s human created, but so what? The result is free power sooner than if left to the free market.

And that would have happened before google realized it should ban it. But google doesn’t work for the gov and probably wouldn’t support a war anyway.

I’m with you, but I’m not threatened by this little bit of censoring. If I wanted to, I’m sure I could find plenty about flat-earth stuff. Just like banning drugs… we can still find drugs.

That makes sense, but to stop it google would have to be a public utility with 1st amendment protection.

That’s fine that you think it will work out in a good way if a consensus political and scientific myth is taken as the truth. But the fact that you consider this possible, and in fact share a belief with certian conspiracy theorists, should make you wary of allowing industry to close the door on the spread of not-accepted-by-the-mainstream ideas.

It doesn’t have to support a war, it just has to marginalize critique of the administration that believes there is a conscious plot manipulate us into a war. For example. IOW conspiracy theories, which in that case are no longer considered that.

You could. Many can’t or won’t. The more marginalized the idea is, the fewer well educated people will go…Hm, well, let’s just see if there is any merit in this. Once the bulk of the educated class never even has to notice a single objection to whatever the official story is, the less chance that official stories will be questioned in the kinds of ways they need to be.

Actually Trump just set these guys loose even more. And I am not a legislator. I am someone pointing out the problems of near-monopolies doing this. People acting as apologists, such as yourself, are blocking a response by come citizens to a company policy. I am talking to you. I am not yelling at my senator and saying that they should pass this law I drafted.

But they are not banning climate change skepticism (probably because there is too much science and reason supporting the skepticism). They’re just censoring the flat-earth nonsense and I don’t know enough about 9/11 to say whether it’s nonsense, but whatever. When they start censoring climate change skepticism and other ideas that have good scientific footing, then I’ll start complaining. The idea that the earth is flat is just garbage and a waste of space on youtube. I doubt it’s even about whether someone is likely to believe it… it’s just a waste… and generates traffic for dummies who probably promulgate other dumb ideas.

And all that parroted conservative economic nonsense is too superficially sensible to allow to flourish as it’s akin to mislabeling food or medicine: it’s a lie, believable, and down-right dangerous. The most respected economists, currently and in history, should be the judge of this, and the empirical evidence collected over the last 100 years is absolutely overwhelming. Censor the arrogantly marshaled economic dumbassery just the same as we’d censor medicine bottles of lies because not doing that causes the suffering of too many people and can only benefit assholes.

And it’s not really censoring ideas because the ideas have been noted, judged, and rejected over the course of 100 years. Your voice was heard, now move on. (I don’t mean you KT, I’m just on my soapbox).

Global warming conspiracy is perhaps justifiable because people can profit from alternative energy, but who profits from low taxation? Why would anyone conspire to raise taxes??? It has always been dad’s point: “they” want power. Who is they? The democrats! How do they get power from raising taxes? So they can give tax breaks as favors for their buddies. Huh? That line of reasoning is extremely weak and doesn’t merit assertion of conspiracy. It’s more likely that conspiracy exists on the other side because there are far more elites who’d benefit by lower taxes. Dad needs muzzled, as do those who promulgate that nonsense.

• 21 times over 80 years the min wage has been raised and those moronic imbeciles still won’t relent with “sky is falling” warnings about raising the wage. Give it a rest and stfu already. They’re worse than flat-earthers.
  • And stifle that “real money” gold standard bullshit. When more people are born, who gives up their gold for them? A fixed money supply is absolutely idiotic and even dangerous since Ben Franklin attributed gold as being the prime cause of the revolutionary war! Now that’s dangerous!
  • “End the fed!” And what? Start a state bank? Idiots! The fed is semi-private and semi-state and is the best compromise between either letting banks run freely as private entities or be under total control of the government.
  • “Free market!” Idiots! Show me one thing that works best without management. Apply your free market principles to your garden and watch the weeds take over. No, better yet, apply it to your car: just let the invisible hand of nature guide your wheels without any authoritarian governance from you.

Damn these people are stupid. And they are! I’ve illustrated the generality of that fact 27 times here viewtopic.php?f=3&t=194612 How overwhelming does the proof need to be before action is taken?

I’m exhausted from slaughtering the same arguments over and over and they’re become pests like mosquitoes emanating from putrid water with intent to spread dis-ease.

Dumb people advocating dumb ideas that seem sensible on the surface are dangerous because if too many people start believing that nonsense, then massive chunks of the population will suffer. If morality is in terms of suffering, then the moral choice cannot be the one that leads to more of it.

If an idea has been considered bullshit for 50-100 years by the people most equipped to judge and if said idea seems superficially plausible to laymen, then such ideas should be decreed hazardous bullshit and banned for the safety of the population. Furthermore, the constitution should be amended to prevent any form of trickle-down or supply-side economics from ever plaguing the citizens again. It’s a like a herpes virus that goes into remission for a spell only to rise up and torment again.

I get your point but it’s a bad example because google is liberal and republicans start wars that liberals don’t support, so it’s hard to see them censoring anti-war conspiracy theory.

All ideas started as marginalized because no one knew of them. Then over time everyone became aware of them. Marginalization doesn’t work if the idea is sensible. What they’re censoring is “magicians” making ideas appear more sensible than they are by taking advantage of the fact that people judge ideas by the arrogance with which they’re advanced and by who is advancing them.

My point is the people getting blocked are the same ones protecting google from being a public utility. They are supporting the means of their own extinction.

@Seredipper

Liberal policies protect incompetent, uncaring blacks from being fired.

This adversely affects us all.

Liberal policies discriminate against competent whites, in favor of incompetent blacks, adding to overall incompetency.

Why?

That’s like saying you need (social) Darwinism to gas people in chambers.

No, the religious in general tend to be healthier.

Are conservatives more responsible for disempowering and impoverishing us than liberals?

Conservatives tend to cut taxes for the upper class, but also for the middle class, liberals tend to raise taxes for the upper class, but also for the middle class.

They may not seem like much by today’s standards, but the Romans invented books, the newspaper and the postal service.

That was the their information revolution, it couldn’t save them from tyranny and collapse, and ours won’t save us either.

If that were true, capitalists wouldn’t be exploiting us.

Plenty of philosophers tried to give liberalism a philosophical foundation, Rousseau’s The Social Contract, the Utilitarians, John Rawls’s A Theory Of Justice…

@Seredipper

It’s hard, but you can survive on welfare if you don’t spend all your money on drugs.

It’s not my side, I’m in favor of taxing the rich.

Thousands of more species are going extinct and wilderness is receding, we’re not doing enough.

@Serendipper

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_Donald_Trump#Abortion_and_same-sex_marriage

Other than on abortion, he seems pretty moderate on social and religious issues.

What makes him further right are his stances on immigration, national sovereignty and tax cuts.

Couldn’t agree with you more there.

@Serendipper

Twin studies prove iQ is partly genetic.

Doesn’t matter how much mutton you feed mulattos, they’re never going to be as smart as whites.

Now just because the liberal Jewish historian Jared Diamond said whites had more (kinds of) domesticated animals, doesn’t make it uncontestable.
Which’s not to say we shouldn’t consider what he has to say either, we should.
I wonder how much of the scientific community supports, and contests his narrative?
I doubt Diamond is even willing to seriously entertain the plausibility there’s a genetic basis, even in part, for why whites have been more successful than other races.

Does Diamond also say whites had all these domesticated animals by chance?
Again, why didn’t the Africans and Asians take them back to their lands and support large numbers of them?
And like you said, even if whites had more domesticated animals, doesn’t mean that alone can explain why whites have been more successful than other races.

While some environments are better than others, are we really to believe Europe was the best subcontinent to live in?
Europe had its disadvantages too, especially in the north, again, cold, dark winters.
Whites adapted to these conditions, genetically and mimetically, and prospered despite them, whereas other races weren’t able to adapt to whatever disadvantages they had, and prosper as much despite them.
And even if Europe was the best, again, the ancestors of whites had enough innate sense to migrate to, settle and fight for it, other peoples came and went.

Why can’t someone believe some things are absolutely true and others relatively?
Why can’t someone take the position there’s probably (not) absolute truth?
Why can’t someone be unsure about absolute truth, or waiver?

Or is it because they have an empathetic, fair-minded, peaceable disposition?

Prisoners are averagely different than the gen pop, mimetically, and genetically.

And prison is a very different environment than the countryside, or suburbia.

If conservatives are sometimes guilty of being too dogmatic and legalistic, flaky progressives are sometimes guilty of deciding things on a whim, overturning all conventions overnight, without thinking them through, and of having a mob mentality.

Liberals and conservatives each have advantages and disadvantages.

I think we should sometimes consider what authorities, customs, laws and traditions have to say, but we should never be completely bound by them.

I"m sure for you, nothing in man qualifies as inherent.

Skin color isn’t inherent either, because given thousands or millions of years, through natural, sexual and social selection, it could change, so it can’t even be said whites are white and blacks black, we’re all amorphous blobs of goo, pure potential.

I don’t disagree.

Probably so, but it also benefits us all. The net effect could be positive.

Well millennial whites can’t be the ones complaining about it or it would be evident from the party demographics. And the ones complaining have the least reason to care.

Gas chambers require religion too.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3JyMpwkSew[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45apZ64T_J4[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRBrjt7z5Cw[/youtube]

Show me an evil that was not perpetuated by religion.

“With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” Steven Weinberg

Right, healthier than “average”. Not healthier than atheists. Just about any group that’s a group is healthier than average lol

The healthiest states are the least religious en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U … eligiosity

The places where christianity resides is not any place you’d want to live, unless you like low wages, low education, high poverty, drug use, teen pregnancy, low property values, early death, lots of cops, strict laws, unreasonable judges, and republicans.

The 3 most religious states are the 3 most miserable places to live.

Without a doubt.

I don’t know about that bernietax.com/

That’s not much. They didn’t know much and most probably couldn’t read. I wouldn’t count the printing press until after the population could read.

Watts says they traded all their gold for luxury from india and had no money left to pay an army. Good thing we’re not on a gold standard today and that there are no barbarian hordes lurking out there.

I think that fear is irrational.

I don’t regard capitalism as a hallmark of intelligence. I think Marx put it like this: First we have monarchy with tribal leaders and such; then society progresses to a less feudal, but more class oriented capitalistic style; then they transition into socialism as new evils are recognized, and finally communism when government is no longer necessary because prosperity is so abundant.

I don’t know about that, but the right’s assertion is morality exists and the left’s assertion is only the assertion of morality itself is immoral. The right says some things are wrong and the left says that decreeing things wrong, is wrong. The left is fundamentally amoral. That’s their point of departure. They’re baby killers after all. Of course by “morality” I mean absolute morality and not relative morality.

I know a lot of those people who get a windfall and waste it only to return to their misery, but they were raised in poverty and have brain damage as a result. Plus, one fish isn’t teaching a man to fish and one windfall doesn’t make a new life with new opportunities.

The reason proposed for why whites commit suicide more than blacks is that blacks already know they’re fucked from birth whereas whites think they have opportunity, but later realize they’re fucked and off themselves.

I pin suicides and the opioid epidemic squarely on conservatives.

Yes but you’re not in favor of handing out the money where it’s needed, but giving it back to the same capitalists to incentivize the system. If you’re not providing a basic standard of living, then suicides won’t relent. Simply punishing the rich isn’t going to help anyone.

We have to work towards a basic standard of living for everyone which will put pressure on corps to raise wages in competition with the gov. Then everyone will have the minimum required to develop a decent brain capable of learning what’s necessary to participate in a democratic government instead of making poor decisions and becoming an eternal burden (drugs, crime, early pregnancy, looking like a tatted up meth whore, etc).

Something like 4% of people move from one quintile-class to another and so long as we have poor, we’re going to continue having them because where you’re born is where you’ll stay (brain damage). And if I discovered I had suffered a neurological deformity so that some rich assholes could keep more of their money in order to provide more jobs and therefore more ways for him to become richer, I’d be pissed!

The capitalists don’t realize that if my purpose on this earth is to make them rich, they have to provide me the nurturing environment necessary to develop the skills necessary to do so. But I suppose if disparity is the only goal, which it is, then it’s much much easier to hold everyone down, keep them stupid and desperate enough to work for the peanuts required to generate the profits. Capitalism incentivizes poverty.

What do we do about the emerald ash borer? What about the american chestnut tree? I also saw something about the banana going extinct soon. This isn’t our fault.