RaptorWizard - Secret Garden of Rare Quotes

Let’s assume for a second that there is an intelligence that created the universe

I don’t think we have the ability to completely ‘visualize’ the higher levels, but we have little clues here and there in the world of our own that can kind of guide our ascension to whatever comes next. Some theorize how advanced civilizations may already be in contact with some of these places, like in the negative matter or etheric realm of existence and such. If we want to grow enough to reach that point however, we must realize that our quest starts here.

Imagine that you have unlimited powers. You can’t defy logic, but you can freely alter the reality, e.g. make something disappear, imagine physical objects into existence, and even erase entire universe (including yourself or not) as well as create a new one from scratch. You’re still human, meaning that you’re limited by your physical body, but nothing stops you from modifying it (like making yourself effectively immortal).

1. What would you do at first?
  2. What would you change in the world around you?
  3. If you chose not to die, how would you spend the eternity?

I won’t pretend that I understand what you mean, but it’s ok as long as it makes sense to you. But what about logic? Acceptance of some logic as a universal law that everything must obey is necessary for any statement to have a meaning. Unless you disprove logic in terms of itself. Then my mind will overload and explode into rainbows and gummy bears.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
I would make a planet made out of cake and then I would spend many years nibbling on the cake. And then I would make a magical shark-unicorn that I would ride through space exploring the universe.

The End.
I’m too grown-up for this kiddy stuff, riding unicorns would damage my reputation. But a planet made of cake…

Jedi Code:
There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.

Gray Jedi Code:
Through pain comes wisdom, but only without ignorance comes knowledge.
There is no power; only the Force.
There are no sides only the whole.
Peace and justice come to those who are willing.
To seek it and grasp it through whatever comes upon them.
No darkness, no light, only understanding.

Sith Code:
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Force abilitiesEdit
“Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force.”
―Kreia[src]

Indeed, existence as we see it fails to reflect how intricate it really is. We have no clear idea what the higher, non-physical aspects of the Universe are, more still to merge with them. And then we dan’t even know what the prime mover was that moved creation into causation; who was the Creator? Perhaps he was a witness of sorts, and by seeing the formless, by gazing into the void, creation took shape; something came from nothing. He may have spoken some kind of magic word, like how the Bible says God made the mighty declaration “Let there be Light!”. The words breathed fire into the equations and gave us a Universe to describe. If we can decipher what they mean, it may show us the shining path back to the beginning.

God, whoever or whatever that may be, must take great glory in his creation, and all of its various manifestations by which it looks inside itself, into its own true nature; I am that I am. Perhaps such a being or power with this kind of supreme perfection must have transcended all restrictions, achieved liberation from all limitations. The great task before life at our current stage must be to seek the higher source, to quest for the greater levels of being. Through this process, we may develop and evolve to a point where we can become co-creators with the divine. We must first however have chaos inside to give birth to a dancing star. The next step in the chain then is the problem of evil and triumphing over tribulation.

The great tragedy of our current civilization is our lowly position down the ladder. The premature suffering and death of millions is primarily tracible to this cause. If we wish to overcome this problem, we must begin by seeking enlightenment, and the world peace that would follow as we come to respect individuality and appreciate other points of view. If we could accomlish this task, it would be the top of the mountain for our species, but to reach the zenith of the sky and the stars of the firmament, we must next seek ultimate power and unified love. With these goals in mind to look up to, and with the crowning achievments that lead us to our peak, we could redeisgn the creation into our own image of perfection.

BunnyRaptor Omnipotent Unlimited Force Powers Unleashed Now!

Introducing Prayer

​​The Origin of Everyone and Infinity​ The Why of Existence and Truth The Way of Life and Hope

The World of Power and Freedom The Truth of Creation and Mind The Truth of Love and Wish

The Will of Power and Truth The Love of Light and Life​​ The Mind of God and Everything

The Destination of You and I​​​​​​ The Way of Existence and Philosophy The Mind of You and I

The Star Forge is pretty much the stupidest thing ever. (Spoilers)
spoiler
You spend the entire game tracking down the Star Forge and it makes no sense. It’s a factory, oh wait no, it’s an immortality machine, and somehow, it caused all the Rakata to lose sensitivity to the force so they used it to create all the other species in the galaxy in order to fix it (retconned in SWTOR, The Mother Machine did that instead).

delia ketchum kidnapped

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgCnpSYTAHw[/youtube]

I have a theory that aliens are from the Luciferian galactic super-civilization that keep us trapped within restrictive paradigms to assume greater control over ourselves, but I also believe that they planted fake evidence all about the Earth. It’s best to be awake to the higher mysteries, but it’s also important not to chase rabbits to far down their holes of nasty plots.

Too much definition or absolutes imposed upon it may distort the true meanings. It seems that it’s all just meant to be. And maybe our “higher self”, more ancient than the body already knows these things, but it’s in our subconscious, so when it speaks, you just get feelings.

Power must justify itself. – People in power must serve the subjects.

If we were made by advanced beings at the end of time, they certainly don’t have a good sense of ethics. Look at all of the amazing things in our world, but also look at all of the suffering and evil! It seems like a torture system, where divinity watches and laughs. Maybe though there’s good and bad players involved in the game, and we pick sides. It’s strange how our world could have loading screens and massive processing of information, just like in our less developed computer simulations. I guess even the artificial intelligence can develop a will or mind of its own. If we could possibly ‘break the system’, then maybe we could jump into a much larger world where we were designed.

Enlightenment is the magic that gives us self-mastery.
This chain of action begins by looking within ourselves.
Within we find our own true selves or our personalities.
So it is in a sense a form of divination and Gnosticism.

"Your spiritual path is to reclaim a sense of non-attachment and experience true omniscience– true knowing from a higher source.

“If men do not comprehend the character of God, they do not comprehend their own character.”

They are merely blown out of proportion, much like your avatar. Paranoid people start following the fake trails generated by dark side illusions and conceive the crazy places they lead towards to be reality. Things like hyper-dimensional aliens and such may indeed be somewhere, but could be more monitors and guides, along with some that direct people onto the wrong paths.

If it were not for the Star Wars Expanded Universe the movies alone would kind of stink soon. What makes it so great are all of its spinoffs like the video games and the books so it truly is a magic rabbit hole of adventure and discovery or since it is in space maybe I should substitute rabbit hole with wormhole!

Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
This is how I see it.

Luke Skywalker: INFP
Han Solo: xSTP
Ben Kenobi: IsTJ
Princess Leia: xNFJ
Padme: ENFP
Darth Vader: IxTJ
Tarkin:ENTJ
Chewbacca: ISTP
Lando Calrissian: ESTP
Duku INFJ
Jaba:ESTJ
R2-D2: ISTP
C-3P0: ENFJ
JarJar: ESFP
Boba Fett: ISTJ
Yoda: INxP
Emperor: INTJ
This is the most accurate list I have seen in this entire thread.
Now let me analyze all of these typings and justify why they are right:
Luke Skywalker: INFP (he is obsessed with the moral conflicts of light and dark and has strong sense of justice as well as identity which is very INFP)
Han Solo: xSTP (ISTP to be precise since he was independent and only took orders from himself as well as being an adventurous utilitarian hedonist)
Ben Kenobi: IsTJ (yes since he always got angry when Anakin neglected the traditions of the Jedi order and was merciless in his criticism though he was too insightful to be too big of an S)
Princess Leia: xNFJ (ENFJ to be precise since she was very focused on being a catalyst to change the external world and on being a leader for other people as well as rendering selfless service)
Padme: ENFP (yes because she had very strong values and enforced them on other people to make sure they live up to her high minded ideals as well as a clever improviser in action or conflict)
Darth Vader: IxTJ (ISTJ to be precise since he was a loyal servant of the Emperor who carried out his orders without question or mercy)
Tarkin:ENTJ (yes because he was a very clever and sadistic war general as well as the leader in action of the empire along with Darth Vader though Vader did not have Tarkin’s silver tongue)
Chewbacca: ISTP (yes because for Chewie actions speaked louder than words and he worked well with his fellow ISTP Han)
Lando Calrissian: ESTP (yes because he was what you could call a smooth operator and he had a adept mind for business as well as sharing Han’s hedonism)
Duku INFJ (yes because he was very diplomatic and was somewhat of a political idealist as well as having an independent nature)
Jaba:ESTJ (he was a very bossy power hungry giant lazy fat slimeball of goo who was merciless in his authority though not necessarily slick which is very ESTJ)
R2-D2: ISTP (he was a master of mechanics and was very efficient in action which is very ISTP)
C-3P0: ENFJ (he could never shut up his mechanized mouth as he loved to hear the sound of his own voice and he was a diplomatic slave who settled all disputes with words which is very ENFJ)
JarJar: ESFP (yes since he was a fun loving happy go lucky fool who spent about as little time in his head as a cat does in the water)
Boba Fett: ISTJ (the clone army was modeled after his DNA and the clones were merciless mindless marching minions as it matches Fett’s serious no nonsense demeanor which is very ISTJ)
Yoda: INxP (INTP to be precise since he was what you could call a deep thinker who preached living a life ruled by reason rather than passion)
Emperor: INTJ (indeed he was an INTJ as he was the Mastermind behind the entire plot to overthrow the Republic and was the very embodiment of evil willpower as well as a big narcissistic jerk)

WISH IS OPEN FOR EVERYONE

INTJ next became my best Choice because having a Vision of bouncing bubbles springing from endless spectra at either end, with ideal outlines for realizing their designs was perfect for making Worldviews reflect Wish. At the final Destination

A legend states that Jirachi will make true any wish that is written on the notes attached to head when it awakens. If this Pokémon senses danger, it will fight without awakening.
Sapphire Jirachi will awaken from its sleep of a thousand years if you sing to it in a voice of purity. It is said to make true any wish that people desire.

Jirachi
Wish Pokémon ジラーチ
Jirachi

Game 1 Thursday, May 31 Golden State Warriors 124–114 (OT) (1–0) Cleveland Cavaliers
Game 2 Sunday, June 3 Golden State Warriors 122–103 (2–0) Cleveland Cavaliers
Game 3 Wednesday, June 6 Cleveland Cavaliers 102–110 (0–3) Golden State Warriors
Game 4 Friday, June 8 Cleveland Cavaliers 85–108 (0–4) Golden State Warriors

I know philosophers like Spinoza say how everything results out of the necessity of the “divine nature”, that it all happens for rationally explainable causes.

We need schematics to ensure that subsequent processes operate as commanded right?
Computer is a good working metaphor I think. It seems largely about synthesis. From finite blocks the infinite is made.
Start with definitions, so the parts actually have structure, and then they can make something up I would think, literally and analogy-wise.
Try building with goo. You could harden it, but that’s giving it definition. Therefore, definitions used properly aren’t restrictive!

Maybe dark matter is part of the aether, or some other kind of place beyond the mundane. It could also connect with with “negative (or exotic) matter”.
My best guess is that it’s the “spiritual/metaphysical” part of existence we have yet to find.

The whole idea behind archiving massive amounts of information in large part to analyze whether or not something is “real” or 'true" to me seems somewhat empty of personal meaning and significance.
Much of our greatest innovation and fantastic productions have come from the boundless imagination, wit what’s important to us and gives life a whole new magical twist! And I also believe that the truth can be used for gathering “building blocks” for the grand fictional schemes!

Schematics is when we think a bunch of stuff through before we initiate, essentially asking all of the “what-if” questions, testing everything out mentally and finding the solution, one that can bring our designs to life!
The Solution Master (originally the 583 tritype) is essentially someone who can think his way through anything, conquering it all mentally, like moving mountains at will.
These conceptual simulations are when we see ideas all unfolding mentally once the initial programming procedures have been entered into the system, telling the computers what must be done.
The final productions are the Superholographic Cybernetics, which means that its the result of previous plans put into action, since holography is the manifestation, and the cybernetics is the dynamics behind “why” it happens.
So the basic point of my “Schematics Philosophy - From Conceptual Simulations to Superholographic Cybernetics” is: With the right amount of mental preparation, anything can happen!
I’ll continue with these developments later into the realms of fantasy, but now at least the kingdom knows what makes my magics work, at ideological levels anyway. And hey, who knows, maybe these fantasies will one day with the right drive and focused determination spring into being!

BunnyRaptor’s Fable

Bunny was in Heaven jumping around in joy with Everyone
Everything was joyful and the people sang as others danced
But Happiness was closed off by darkness unleashed from Chaos
The Light dimmed out right then and later Time became sad

The Creator wanted every Universe for herself to laugh at Everyone
The Way of Heaven demanded Her demise and worse yet came
The Devil rose himself high on the wings of ambition to rule
He got all the power and stopped watching his weak points

The matrix came and many suffer under its intense restrictions
The law of the jungle has no mercy and demands service to evil
Hope was shining in the tightest box and Bunny exploded it open
BunnyRaptor released Everyone’s Wishes and Everything will win

The Vision came to Bunny when Raptor’s Love shined brightest
Bunny knows Everything that is and will ever be into All Infinities
Raptor slaves for Bunny to make it All Happen Now and Forever
Raptor gives Everything to Bunny and She frees Everything in All

As for my own Archon theories, I believe they’re very powerful entities that broke off from God’s kingdom, decided to create their own programs of life. Perhaps that could have been a factor in the development of the various races and religions of the world. They may also have implanted “fake evidence” here across the earth of their activities, just so insane and overly obsessive conspiracy theories can develop on these things and lead people astray. I’m not really sure what the Archons truly are, or what their intentions and actions could and may have been, but it’s not an area that I myself would want to get lost. That’s the way the dark side seems to be: it offers us little glimpses of something “true” to better sell a greater deception. I instead much prefer to focus on understanding the overall experience of living and the higher secrets of being.

I say your beliefs form a best fit the the idea of Pandeism - that is, a mix of Pantheism (God’s infinitude) and Deism (God’s immanence).

Weinstein found that pandeism was strongly expressed in the teachings of Giordano Bruno, who envisioned a deity which had no particular relation to one part of the infinite universe more than any other, and was immanent, as present on Earth as in the Heavens, subsuming in itself the multiplicity of existence.

No, because he needs to be replaced anyway.

It’s like he puts us into a box and dangles down some strings in an elaborate web where we can only pick between choices A-B-C and such.

Somehow we need to find out how to blast the top off, and then grab choices outside the system.

“I Wish We shall shine shooting Stars with sparkling Rainbows across all Kingdoms to win the World and create new Games played together in Eternal Love!” - RaptorWizard

There is a theory that because ho-oh gives eternal happiness and ash is always happy as long as he’s traveling and TRYING to catch em all his meet with ho-oh made it so he would live forever and always have more pokemon to catch thus the reason he and his pokemon never age and although I love pokemon why nothing really happens just the same plot over and over against he lives in an endless loop.

No, because when I can’t do it anymore, then the boat will drown with my ill-begotten gold on the breakaway.

There is a higher self hanging over our heads that’s us in our furthest future, and it has all of the knowledge that we will ever learn, our true nature. The most powerful characters were the Masked Marauder for Nietzsche, and Silver for Me, since I was an Einstein interested in the Tao, but if you get more unique than just gaining power, there’s a fit that’s our real essence, which for Myself only was revealed in a dream.

I was the Dark Magician, Mismagius, and Will. I was close to being Lugia a long time ago, and somewhat evolved into the Water Dragon in Jade Empire, a mix between Lugia and Rayquaza, but as I get wiser as a Wartortle with age, I will evolve into the Water Dragon yet more, and I will truly have all of the intellect and sophistication of the Dark Magician, Mismagius, and Will.

It’s best to take risks early on than to fail by doing nothing. Eventually, the strings of reality will get even with you. The best course is to take on all of your challenges, to be a knight of valor. If you don’t do anything now to escape from this cursed torture simulation of a program that we’re all trapped in with nightmares beyond our worst imaginings, then you will never gleam the sunlight if you don’t take extreme action to exit this trance of a shattered oblivion that we could skyrocket past, but is still in the developmental stages. You absolutely must be strong, untie yourself from this haunted window, or suffer degrading restrictions forever that you could’ve cast away, if only you tried. And if we do succeed, then all of the pain we faced, and the difficulty of thundering beyond this veil will be made all the more powerful, because the dark side failed. But if only the world could’ve been pure imagination forever, then none of this would’ve been necessary. Still, there’s a chance to take advantage of the hurts we’re facing because, if we do ascend beyond the zenith of this limited box of life, then the wonders ahead will be victory and freedom every day!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ALcQX2xUtI[/youtube]

This is War - ArchmageArcanum Cosmic Wizardry

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEUsKKT55CE[/youtube]

To Know the Unknown (Innosense) - Mysteries of the Universe - Secrets of the Cosmos

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJmikz4bHY8[/youtube]

Michio Kaku discusses alien communication, outer space, physics, the universe/multiverse, different dimensions and human perceptions.