Animal protection is the most noble cause

So I was riding along today collecting maple sap and out of freaking nowhere, probably because I was riding by my pet geese, it suddenly came to me that: weren’t you at least metaphorically ass-raped by the prison system? So I found the thread viewtopic.php?f=2&t=192293&p=2652998&hilit=prosecutor#p2652989

“Turd, are you just now realizing that there’s such a thing as widespread, institutionalized mistreatment of prisoners?”

While you were in, did you discover if that particular species of tortured animal tastes better? :evilfun:

I didn’t ever serve any time in prison. I was in jail for about 4 hours or so in 2015. And I spent the night in one once in 2008. And a few hours in this one or that one here and there a handful of other times.

So are you crusading for prison reform or does it not matter that much?

Both.

Why are you crusading if it doesn’t matter that much?

Just to stay in practice.

If it doesn’t matter, then why stay in practice?

In case one day it does.

And what could make it matter?

There’s no way of ever knowing.

Has it ever mattered?

Again, no way of ever knowing. But probably. I mean, over a long enough period of time, anything that’s possible becomes increasingly probable.

Well, he’s heard of you: youtu.be/exL51n3py6g :wink:

What makes the importance of crusading probable? If it’s not important today, then what would make it important in the future?

There’s no way of ever knowing.

Has crusading ever been important?

No way of ever knowing.

How do you know there is no way of knowing?

It’s just a foundational assumption that I have to make in order to categorize things so that they make sense at all. I’m open to any theory on how I could or could not actually know that.

Finally someone says this kind of thing. Great.