Boycott Google

I imagine you’re referring to guns, but most liberals don’t use guns so it’s not a sacrifice of liberty. Voting liberal advocates the liberty of deciding which drugs to ingest, the freedom to stick your tallywacker in more places, get married to more people, change your gender, the freedom to collect fatter paychecks or welfare, the freedom to use a credit card to get out of jail instead of having to come up with cash. Conservatives are authoritarian: Thou shalt not _________!

Ants are good economists?

It amazes me that poor people would rather support their own deadbeat family members rather than letting the gov steal some of Bezos’ money to do it for them.

Should they get a medal or was that luck?

What are their options?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJr226idrFg[/youtube]

The problem is they are specifically trying to make their own lives harder, evidently so they can congratulate themselves for how well they survive it, but unfortunately that’s affecting others who don’t have the family networks and the herd mentality to weather the adversity.

You obviously haven’t given much thought to what would have happened to the south if they had won the war. It’s a relative shithole now with low wages and republican leadership, but imagine if slavery were legal: it would be worse than mexico.

Yes, it’s going to happen. zerohedge.com/news/2019-01- … ng-naivete

I was just citing that as example of a typical conspiracy theory. I don’t have an opinion of whether it’s true or not.

I agree with that. I’m not saying climate change is right because smart people believe it, but I’m saying party affiliation correlates with intelligence/education. I’ve even proposed a mechanism to explain the correlation (brain damage from poverty).

Well I can slaughter the arguments of the right too, so I’m not appealing to ad hom, but the hom is the topic in this case.

I think you nailed it.

Fair enough. I think climate change is bs, but I realize free energy is the ultimate goal and it’s going to be solar, so I’m willing to go along with the propaganda.

Good points, there are many kinds of right-wingers: fascists, Nazis, authoritarian capitalists, Christians and conservatives, libertarian capitalists, Christians and conservatives…urbanist right-wingers, ruralist right-wingers…just as there’s many kinds of left-wingers, and then there are centrists, and then there are anarchists…

@Serendipper

Maybe he got most of middle class votes in rural and urban states, but just not enough overall votes in urban, whereas she got most of the working class votes in rural and urban states, but just not enough overall votes in rural.

I skimmed through it, I’m not seeing anything about conservatives or ruralites being talentless.

I’d be surprised if there weren’t any neurological differences.

Are conservatives and ruralites brain damaged, or are liberals and urbanites, what with the lack of sunshine, fresh air, clean water, organic food, exercise, friends, family, community, culture, freedom, independence, action, adventure, and the abundance of stress, noise, pollution, pharmaceuticals, crime, autism, atomization, alienation.

Are conservatives and ruralites paranoid, or are liberals and urbanites gullible, naïve?

I’m not going to do a 180, and say urbanites and urbanity is all bad, I myself am an urbanite.

each has pluses and minuses, and while one might or mightn’t be overall better, it’s nowhere near as cut and dry as you’d have us believe.

Mark my words, as long as liberals continue to offend, insult and threaten half the population: the middle class, ruralites, the uneducated, Christians, whites, men and so on, you will never, ever make any headway.

If liberals want a greener country, with more redistribution from the top 1% to the bottom 99%, you cannot do it without making yourselves appealing to the aforementioned demographics.

That is in large part why you lost in 2016, and that is why you will continue to lose every other election, if not every election from here on out.

Just saying I won’t fall for that technique, not that I’m closeminded.

I don’t care much if the conservative iQ is several points below the mean.

And I’m not a conservative anyway, immigration is about the only issue I’m conservative on, the rest I’m some combination of liberal, green and libertarian.

I just think you’re being totally unfair to them.

It’s not that they think all professors are dumb, it’s that they think most sociologists and political scientists are book smart, but life/street dumb.

It’s that they think gender studies is a complete waste of time, not physics, chemistry, biology, economics…

Another gross mischaracterization of conservatives, this is never going to get you or liberals anywhere, have you learned nothing from 2016?

Shouting racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, inbred morons is precisely what got you Donald Trump.

In fact as far as I’m concerned, you and your brand of liberalism is controlled opposition, whether you realize it or not, you are making liberals look bad, because of how much vitriol you spew.

Agreed.

I could see you saying Bernie, but Killary Shillary, really?

She was plainly the greater of two evils.

And the democratic primaries were completely rigged, further proving my point democracy alone is often insufficient a strong constitution puts checks and balances on how much tyrants who don’t represent the people can get away with.

Whose they, and why should they be trusted?

Right, but democrats often ridicule republicans for being conspiratorial…well except for recently, now that Trump’s been elected, they’ve gone full on tinfoil, the irony!

Most conservatives don’t do street drugs, so I guess the war on drugs isn’t anti-freedom.

Liberals force you to pay for brothels, peoples sex changes and safe injection sites, to discipline and educate your children a certain way, to medicate yourself a certain way, limits who you can criticize, tells you who you can hire/fire, forces you to pay carbon taxes, props women and minorities up at the expense of men and the majority, and if the extremists ever got in charge, who knows, they might ban meat, or ban religion, like they did in the Soviet Union, or ban hateful religions, like the Abrahamic ones, or castrate abhorrent men, or burn white people in ovens.
These aren’t my imaginings, these’re ideas circulating in the liberal fringe, and if a conservative fringe can come to power, why not a liberal one?

Liberals aren’t just economically authoritarian, they’re every bit as socially authoritarian as conservatives, in the main it’s the constitution, conservatives and libertarians that keep them in check, but whereas conservatives are all about marginalizing, imprisoning or exterminating individuals who violate norms, or correcting their behavior, liberals are all about propping them up at the peoples expense.

For them, tolerance isn’t enough, even acceptance, tolerance and acceptance are just the beginning, in the long run they just won’t do, so they have to be equal in virtually every respect, often at the expense of the people.
They are entitled to reparations, even outright revenge.
Perhaps they are even to superior to the ones who used to bully them, destined to become the new normal.

If the bible says: thou shalt not do x, liberals say: thou shalt not suffer the social or objective consequences of doing x,

You can look on politico and see the demographic breakdown for each state. The poorer one is, the more likely to be conservative… If they’re white. The poor minority can’t be conservative since conservatives don’t like minorities.

I never said it contained anything about talent. And skimming for phantoms is your idea of research? lol

All I meant to show is brain differences exist and brain differences also explain talent differences. The insula is a higher-evolved part of the brain relative to the amygdala (known as the lizard brain).

From that I can tell you know nothing of country life lol.

Look at the neurology. What would a lizard do?

You brought rural vs urban into it. I was only referring to conservatives spanning 4 categories: race, age, education, and income. There is nothing inherently detrimental about country life, but city life is cost-prohibitive to the poor, unless one lives in a dumpster, so the poor aggregate in the country. It’s more to do with the fact that people are willing to pay more for things in cities, like property, that prices the poor out of the market, relegating them to the country.

The Trumptards are already outnumbered, so their resolve is of no consequence, except to their own blood pressure, which only hastens their extinction.

Brain-damaged narcissists can’t be reasoned with. Nothing can threaten the ego.

Yes and you poofed from our discussion on immigration which I see as the equivalent of sticking your head in the sand because you’d prefer to retain your belief than risk being convinced of something you really don’t want to believe. Dad does that all the time. It’s a lot like not going to the dr because we’d rather not know. Dad’s been listening to Rush for 30-40 years and if he’s wrong, he doesn’t want to know it; he just wants to live his fantasy until he dies without arguing or having to admit it was wrong. He has essentially told me so.

Now after having left me with such impression you are expecting me to believe you’re on an open honest quest for truth. I remember what you said, that lazy people don’t deserve handouts and brown people are inferior in some ways and that’s consistent with the anticipated neurological consequences of an overdeveloped amygdala (fear).

Why should I have sympathy for the arrogant? That was the position of the woman on the Richard Dawkings video I posted. She asked why we don’t include diversity of ability, implying we should let underqualified people have a go just to be nice and spare their feelings. And I might go along with that if the applicant were at least humble. I don’t have anything against uneducated people, but only the arrogant uneducated who assert what they don’t know, or even tried to know, and even go as far as supposing themselves innately smarter, by virtue of common sense, than those who have worked their ass off all their lives studying that very thing. Where do they get their balls and why should I feel sorry for them?

No it’s all professors. Anyone with intelligence speaks nonsense to them. They flatter themselves by pedestalizing common sense as a way to pump their egos, even though they haven’t put any effort into changing their level of knowledge by studying anything in particular other than sports or cars or parties and such (because they’re narcissists).

People trust who they relate to and if a person isn’t well educated, then they will cotton best with those who are also not as nuanced and they will distrust those they can’t understand.

No, Hillary got us Trump. Trump was a not-hillary vote. Pretty much anyone else would have beat Trump.

Nothing can be done about the trumptards, except to wait for them to crash their harleys, so it doesn’t matter if venom is spit in their eyes in order to expose their foolishness to the other generations coming up. They can get pissed all they want and show up to vote for Trump 10 min earlier just to make it worth that much more LOL

Conservatives are like robots. They show up at the polls faithfully and diligently like machines. (They also salute the flag like machines, accept things with no evidence like machines.) I don’t see “extra conservatives” coming out of the woodwork to vote in 2020 because we can be assured that they’ll all vote anyway.

But the wishy-washy liberal waits till the last minute and may blow it off.

This is why runoff elections always always always goes to conservatives because they are the only ones who vote the 2nd time. They are like robots on a mission.

Hillary is more intelligent than Trump, and Gore was more intelligent than Bush. All I meant is it’s the dumb ones who win the election that they lost. Meaning the people picked the smart one, but the dumb one was appointed by those charged with preventing the people from picking the dummy in the first place.

Oh I agree!

The constitution should be amended to prevent that shenanigans.

Researchers. Published research exists on the matter. They found evidence of some ridiculously low, like 0.00004% voter fraud.

I don’t think dems think Trump conspired with Russia, but they want to make the case that he did in order to get him out of office because the ends justify any means with liberals.

I want him to stay in office so we can exhibit the end result of his policies in order to usher in real change in the form of a progressive instead of a conservative democrat. We had to have Hoover to get FDR and we’ll need Trump to get whoever it is that’s going to clean up his mess.

If we end the show now, we’ll be mired in mediocrity for a generation, maybe more, in the hands of conservative democrats (plutocrats). The scraps falling from the table might get bigger, but they’ll still be scraps.

That’s true. Probably a neurological basis for that as well.

Not me. They make the ones capitalizing off the community pay for that.

You mean by not beating the kids or teaching them the earth is 6000 yrs old?

I’m not aware of forced medication. Pretty much every conservative I know has a basket of pill bottles.

I can see that.

That doesn’t affect me.

Not me.

I’m worried about women in power, but other than that, I don’t care.

I’ll never live to see it.

Awesome!

I’m not seeing that.

The internet. People are too well-connected and well-informed to be bamboozled like that.

So one group wants to kill them and the other wants to prop them up? I’ll side with the propers.

The only ones in their crosshairs are the arrogant white boomers. No one else gives a hoot.

The right has a moral foundation and the left asserts that having a moral foundation is itself immoral. The right is on crusade against sin and the left is on crusade against those on crusade against sin.

All in all, I get the most freedom from a democrat vote.

Last year the republicans passed a law against driving while talking on the phone. I can’t tell if they’re worried that I’m driving with one hand or if moving my lips is the problem. 90% of the time if a freedom has been taken from me, republicans did it. Seatbelt laws, helmet laws, mandatory insurance laws, prohibition of booze, drugs, sex, gambling, about the only thing not prohibited are guns and bibles. Republicans are the disease of freedom.

I get that that’s in the context since I hopped in, I think, between you and Gloominary. For me picking on the rurals is problematic because it helps those with real power. They love to see us in factions. I can’t quite tell if Trump is one of the real core of power, but a kid of black sheep in that group or from an extreme faction in there, or an outsider to the core elite who nevertheless is like them in many ways. The neo cons came out against him in a way they never did against the Clintons or Obama. Though that could have been smoke and mirrors.

Well this is complicated, but it’s like beating on the dust bunnies that are stirred up by the tiger stalking through your bedroom. And you are vastly more in danger from highly educated people. Both their idiocies and their consciously chosen unpleasant changes. You are vastly more threatened by the very smart people making AI, gm products and processes, nano-tech, increasing surveillance, crushing whisteblowers, using the best cognitive scientist to sell products and sway the public, etc. Technocrats who don’t really give a fuck about politics except to the extent that it gets in the way of them transforming the world, or you could say the corporations around them and the connected political guiders sitting behind both parties. You are attacking people whose positions are very much the fault of experts with good educations. And sometimes these people with less education will sense bullshit where the highly educated will not. Take them out of the picture and we are more at the mercy of the people with real power, even if they get used by real power. They were right. They needed something which was outside. Something the liberals and other educated conservatives cannot admit or notice. They were wrong to think Trump was that something.

So we can laugh at, hate and batter and feel smug in relation to the unwashed masses, or we could consider that they noticed something better than other groups did. And their hope blinded them to what Trump is. If other groups had respected their reactions more, things might have actually gone in another direction.

It helps no one to call them names and feel smug about it.

@Serendipper

I couldn’t care less, every state/province should have the right to determine its own destiny.

The federal government should be minimally involved in state/provincial affairs.

No what’s happening is we’re in the beginning stages of a mass extinction event, where the best and worst case scenarios are: either civilization will collapse, or humanity will go extinct, if we don’t begin greening, powering down, re-localizing and re-wilding our economies and societies immediately, at least in part if not in full.

Liberals, conservatives and libertarians are fundamentally on board with political and/or economic expansion, with globalization, they only differ in the details, which’s why I don’t really identify with either of them.

For me, the dichotomy is localization vs globalization, not liberal and conservative.
Forget about growth, we’re heading for decline within the next century.
We’ve overextended ourselves, and either we’re going to decline somewhat gracefully, or plummet, those’re the only two options available to us now.

Inevitably we’re going to see a mass exodus from the city to the countryside.

@Seredipper

I wouldn’t say the middle class and small business owners are capitalizing off the community.

I mean they’ll kidnap your children for spanking them, for not giving your infant dozens of vaccinations, for not feeding them Ritalin and other psychotropics, for not teaching them there’re 75 genders and paying for their sex change…

I am for partly or fully nationalized healthcare, but it should be more diversified and holistic.

Give people healthier and more choices, instead of making the pharmaceutical companies richer.

The most qualified person/demographic should get the job(s), not the most intersectionalized.

So sexism, ageism and geographism are okay?

Interesting.

Yet you can’t fathom why people are worried about minorities in power, that they might be disloyal, anti-Christian and anti-white, especially since liberals are indoctrinating them to believe whites are solely responsible for all the evils of the world, that we invented classism, racism, sexism, slavery and genocide out of our black hearts, that the world was a proverbial garden of Eden before the white snake materialized, a pristine paradise where all peoples lived in harmony with one another and with nature.

I don’t mind that there’re some minorities in power, but they shouldn’t be artificially propped up, they shouldn’t be filled with anti-white ideas, and I’d prefer it if whites maintained our majority in power, even if minorities weren’t hostile to us, altho I understand why that’s not a concern for some people.

As for white women, I don’t care if 50% or more of them are in positions of power, so long as they’re not misandrists.

Well millennials and generation z might.

This demonstrates how little you think of freedom of speech and democracy.

I don’t see it either, at least not right now, but if things ever come to a head…

I guess we don’t have to worry about fascists and Nazis coming to power either, thanks to the internet.

Someone should tell the left, because their amygdalas are raging.

I suppose we’re at the end of history now, thanks to the internet, we no longer have to worry about dictatorship, or world war, or economic or environmental catastrophe.

That’s what they said about Rome too, and they said it about the titanic.

And never mind that the internet is being massively censored by the left, which gets us back to the OP, but of course we have nothing to fear, there are no extremists or power mad tyrants on the left, that’s just science fiction dreamt up by wingnuts, not history.

They imprisoned and killed millions of Christians, Jews, Muslims, Pagans and other dissidents in the Soviet Union, perhaps the new left will kill millions of whites and men in the North American Union, if they ever manage to completely depose the right, which’s what many of you are praying for.

No one should be in anyone’s crosshairs, but increasingly we’re seeing a radicalized left calling for bloodshed.

More and more we’re becoming a divisive, polarized, volatile society, which doesn’t bode well for democracy.

Yea, the left is forced economic, political and social inclusivity, the right is forced economic, political and social exclusivity, and libertarianism is the absence of force.

But here’s the caveat: the people you’re forced to include, may decide to forcefully exclude, or eliminate you altogether, when finally given the opportunity.

We’re seeing more and more of it, it’s not okay to attack or exclude someone, unless they’re white, or male, or hetero, or Christian, or rural, than it’s okay, no matter how liberal they are, and God forbid if they’re all of the above, than it’s okay to string em up.

How bout it’s not okay to attack and exclude anyone?

Well that’s not good enough for them.

What is?

Where will liberals finally draw the line?

We can always do more.

We can make white people sit at the back of the bus.

Why not?

Why, for a liberal, would that be immoral?

They can always make the argument: reparations.

How do we repay African Americans for several centuries of slavery?

How do we repay Native Americans for supposed genocide and stealing their land?

Don’t forget I’m rural too. I’m not in the sticks, but I’m in the county. The only faction I’m interested in creating is the dummies and smarties, but the dummies gave the ruralites a bad rep.

The elites didn’t want Trump because he’s anti climate change.

I think the smarties need to see the gold in the core of the rurals reactions and choice of Trump, because the people with educations are not feeling that something much more fundamental is fucked up. They may have hated Clinton, but they did not get that the options being thrown at them are not democratic options and are fundamentally dangerous to us all. The highly educated, most of them, will say the US is a democracy. Those who don’t are marginalized. The dummies are willing to say this in large groups.

It’s like ignoring messages from the body or unconscious that seem irrational. We crave something or to feel the urge scream or feel like there is something wrong with work, in general, or cellphone use. The body and the unconscious throws up a solution - sugar say - to how we feel. We can get smug and lecture on the problems sugar causes in the body, but the thinky parts of the brain were thinking today was generally OK. And the body and the unconscious know that to live, it needs more. Sugar or Trump might not have been the solution, but the thinky brain was chugging along not noticing how fucking dead and killing everyday life was. And it comes up with all sorts of reasons to not express emotions or to not find it odd that every single person, regardless of age on the commuter train was staring in their smart phone for the whole trip.

There’s a split between the thinky brain and true intelligence which incorporates the so called irrational, which is only irrational because it is cut off from the light and judged and shoved down.

Just like rural people. We can point out where they went wrong, or we can see that they felt something correct that other factions did not get. Maybe you did and do, but then you are in an extreme minority amongst the educated people. People who w ould never consider that the mainstream expert consensus might be fucked to the bone.

I have to say I can’t get a hold on it. They might have been pretending. He might be from a more radical faction within the elite. He might be someone who has fucked the world over in parallel to the elite, but is not on board with their agenda. Like and idiot cousin who by mistake inherits the family farm.

Yes and you recognize all that and you aren’t republican. That’s pretty much my point here: republicans are too damn stupid to be in government. Only smarties can regulate smarties.

Democratic senators are twice as likely as republicans to be in the top 1% of cognitive ability psychologytoday.com/us/blog … n-congress

But I don’t think their arrogance is the fault of educators.

Even if I concede that, I still don’t think it would offset their deficiencies. A 12 yr old has faster reaction times, but still can’t drive a car.

How is it that knowing less things translates into sensing bullshit?

The elites hate bernie more than trump because he’d neuter them with taxes and regulation. The trumptards are the biggest obstacle to electing bernie.

If we had a social liberal / economic conservative vs a social liberal / economic liberal, which one would the trumptards vote for? They’d support 3 bathrooms with no welfare. Because the prime directive is being sure people don’t get anything that they don’t deserve.

Try arguing against climate change and then advocate minimum wage on a political forum and see which group calls you names. Try it. I did. Not one liberal called me a name. Not one conservative didn’t.

The way I figure it, the conservatives will just laugh that I think they’re stupid because the ego is invincible, the liberals will agree with me, and the ones on the fence will probably not want to be associated with the side that looks stupid. No feelings have been injured in the making of this post :slight_smile:

So you’re saying we need trump to crash the economy to reveal the fundamental problems? I agree! If Biden and Trump is my choice, I’m voting Trump. I doubt it will do any good, but that’s my plan.

That seems zen. :slight_smile:

I see what you’re saying. The people in WV are good example: poor coal miners and appalachians. All 55 counties voted for bernie over clinton, but clinton was selected by the delegates. Then they voted trump in the main election. All the people know is that they do not want what they had before (ie no clinton politician types).

How can the elites be responsible for propagating climate change propaganda while simultaneously supporting a candidate with serious intentions of exposing it as propaganda?

I knew hillary would win the election. It just made sense to have a woman after a black man. When trump won, that blew away any suspicion I had that the election was rigged.

What you essentially said is “the undemocratically appointed officials should have the right to prostitute the people if they want.” I’m sure people would be free to move to another state, but not the poor. So it’s like a prison colony where people are forced to work for little pay or face starvation and their only crime was not having the financial resources to move to a state where assholes weren’t running things. That’s kinda how the south is now.

Yeah, Jefferson thought that too, until he became president and realized those idealistic fantasies don’t work in reality. The ONLY reason to have states is to have pockets of poor to pillage. Detroit exists in the condition that it does specifically so the Hamptons can exist in the condition it does.

The only reason not to have one big planet government is to preserve shithole countries being a source of cheap labor. You haven’t pondered into this deeply enough.

I’m not seeing that.

By what mechanism?

I figured we’d evolve into a beehive lol

I won’t say your plan is wrong. How would I know the way to break to something categorically better. But, lol, it wasn’t what I was saying.

I got overlaps with Zen.

I liked that the right often brought up Bernie and how he and his voters were treated. I am sure this was mainly to bash the left for not being fair, but it ended up being respectful. LIke it sounded like on some level they appreciated that portion of the left for NOT wanting a usual candidate. And they could identify with the way Bernie and his voters were treated. A little sliver of cross the divide respect, even if there was a less worthy agenda in sounding that praise, at least for some.

I tend to NOT think of the elite as a bunch of buddies. I think they have internal power struggles and likely different approaches to very similar goals. None of them gives a shit about most of humanity. They all want privitization of everything including air. But tactics and strategies may differ. It’s a pack of komodo dragons. And mammal will get torn to pieces, but it’s not like they are all mister lovey dovey with eachother.

I was surprised. I mean, Trump went on infowars. But I don’t think of it like the elite has perfect power. They are herding cats like everyone else. It’s just they are in the position to choose the candidates most of the time. They can rig, but perhaps not perfectly. This is where I differ from what the mainstream media present as the conspiracy theorist. What I am saying here and above this. They do not have perfect control. They do not necessarily at all like each other, though the share similar goals and attitudes. And also that many of the people who are with them are confused, think they are helping humanity, are just selfish pricks and other categories that allow them to align. I also think the elites are pressed these days. More underlying bullshit is coming out in the air.

Shit rolls downhill and money flows up. The middle class is capitalizing off the community, but not as much as the rich. I ran a small business for 10 years and the taxes were just too much for the work I did, but I did make quite a lot of profit from employees and I paid much more than minimum and it was under the table (so I paid their taxes at my higher rate). Small business deserves a break, but not let off the hook totally. I go by the axiom advanced by FDR that no business which depends for its existence on paying substandard wages has any right to continue in this country. If you have a business model that can’t make a profit without slave wages, then it’s a lousy business model and such inefficiencies shouldn’t be supported by the community or even allowed to exist.

Ok, you have a good point there lol. I’m not for that at all. But most people want to vaccinate, most don’t spank, and is ritalin still prescribed? Just tell the kid to flush it. One thing about liberal authoritarianism is it’s usually easy to ignore. Ban guns? Ok, fine with me since I lost all mine in a tragic boating accident. That will go over like banning weed did.

Yep.

I forgot the context and don’t feel like scrolling lol

I don’t know where you’re going with that, but I just worry about women being in power because it would be like mom having rule over my life. If left up the her, I’d be in a cage for my protection. Women value security more than liberty (since no balls). Sorry ladies, but I don’t want your irrational fears imposed on me.

I am anti-christian, but the problem is the minorities are more christian than the whites lol

Not true? lol

Like I said, I think the problem is the white boomers. The latest Stephen Colbert show exemplified that:

no country cuz old men.jpg

I don’t have much concern over skin color, but more about iq and sex.

They probably won’t care.

No, we could talk about religion: how bad it is lol. We just couldn’t practice it (if it’s banned, but I don’t see that happening).

Some theist asked Christopher Hitchens “What is the source of evil?” Without hesitation he replied “Religion!” The audience burst out in laughter.

But you were inquiring about the future. Trump was elected by the people “most offline” slate.com/technology/2018/07/th … finds.html

But those folks are moving into nursing homes and otherwise being prohibited from voting as time moves on. So if some future fascist fancies taking power, all that’s needed is for someone to post a twitter meme that goes viral to foil his fantasy.

Yes, I wish I could tell them that.

Yes, we’re progressing. Once slavery was a thing and women couldn’t vote and such, but we’ve moved on and former concerns are seen as ridiculous today.

A lot has changed since rome.

As far as I can tell, they are only censoring dumbassery. I don’t advocate any censorship, but the right asked for it by refusing to regulate corps; they exterminated themselves. Even Tucker Carlson advocated making google a public utility right on fox news, but conservatives wanted nothing to do with it.

I have a tough time imagining bernie throwing jews in ovens. Or Ocasio. Or Elizabeth Warren.

Yeah that’s pretty stupid.

You’re forgetting that half that polarization will be gone in 20-30 years.

Libertarianism is like leaving the door unlocked because of the belief that thieves do not exist. If the people don’t make for themselves a government to secure their rights, then someone will become that government and enslave them.

Why would they do that?

We have dummies driving the bus and you’re more worried about offending them by calling them dummies rather than the fact that they are? The ones getting attacked are attacked for attacking the poor, sick, coloreds, homos, etc.

I think they just want to create the illusion of equality to acclimate everyone to it and I guess the only way to do that is to knock a few white guys out of an opportunity. The ends justify the means I suppose and there aren’t many people complaining.

Liberals are philosophically amoral.

Idk, start by ending slavery? :confusion-shrug:

Not much sympathy for those savages.