RaptorWizard - Secret Garden of Rare Quotes

thehiddenrecords.com/

KEY OF SOLOMON CIPHER - Solomon’s secret of an ancient alien Pleiades Orion star ma

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKCwOJov4fU[/youtube]

Heaven may follow the rule of: as above so below, since the celestial could mirror the terrestrial. Or perhaps Heaven could in a certain way be brought and built here on Earth. But Heaven might also be just like the legends say, sparkling and dancing with rainbows, stars, horizons, flora, anti-gravity, aliens, wormholes, and inverted-timelines, just to name a few of its treasures.

KotOR Revan and Malak discover Star Map (Warning: Spoiler)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgH7Pb4GN_Y[/youtube]

Bunny’s 9 becomes what 8 opens the first with both ends connecting Infinities-Ultimate together for Omega Prophecy to behead Rainbow’s 2 outlining spectra bubbling upwards in spectra dazzling Everywhere along Time for All Worlds of Light webbed across Will’s Rainbows above Raptor’s 4 mundane by metaphysical Mountaintops from Kingdom Hearts springing Heaven’s Worldbuilding Matrices free Forever All Ways beyond Time centered around Everyone’s Wishes made kissing twice frontwards back atop lightningbolts Envisioning One World inverted Ni 6 reversed ahead Choices backwards Everywhere afront Chaos playing upon programmed foundations finally inside penetrating past old restrictions outside pushed programming impossibilities Now possibilities Always within soaring contingently unleashing through Presenting Nothingness into endless expansions leveling up 1 transcending Earth and revolving Wills. All spectra Everywhere will be unleashed to Create Holonet lightningbolts shooting across in 2 webs around All of Infinities-Ultimate by Will’s Rainbows Forever through beaming without end.

If we are everything and look at the galaxy of eternal bliss, what should we do?

Multiverse - Documentary

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKcwMvSZGmA[/youtube]

FUTURE COSMIC RELIGION

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuUPyiTpyyw[/youtube]

If we were white balls of everything, we wouldn’t have life.

Life In The Future Year 6000 and Beyond

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tQgJD9AfMU[/youtube]

Kardashev scale civilizations, type 0,1,2,3 civilizations and beyond

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Imd_0iCucg[/youtube]

What is your philosophy on God?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_religious_groups
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermeti…ther_religions

1. Christianity
  2. Islam
  3. Hinduism
  4. Buddhism
  5. Taoism
  6. Confucianism
  7. Shinto
  8. Sikhism
  9. Judaism
  10. Bahá’í Faith
  11. Jainism
  12. Cao Đài
  13. Cheondoism
  14. Tenrikyo
  15. Wicca
  16. Church of World Messianity
  17. Seicho-no-Ie
  18. Rastafari movement
  19. Unitarian Universalism
  20. Scientology
  21. Zoroastrianism
  22. Eckankar
  23. LaVeyan Satanism
  24. Raëlism
  25. Druidry
  26. Mormonism
  27. Gnosticism
  28. Transcendentalism
  29. Neopaganism
  30. Hermeticism
  31. Other
  32. None

My votes go to Buddhism, Taoism, Gnosticism, and Hermeticism.

Pantheism 610.53%
Agnosticism 712.28%
Apatheism 23.51%
Atheism 1628.07%
Deism 11.75%
Henotheism 11.75%
Ignosticism 35.26%
Monotheism 1322.81%
Panentheism 58.77%
Polytheism 00%
Theism 23.51%
Transtheism 11.75%
123 Last

Thread: What is your philosophy on God?

If we can manipulate patterns, then the possibilities are endless. The fractals are exploding ever faster as progress is made. We will have unprecedented powers to shape worlds.
The point of my above passage is that our explorations may take us to places far faster and stranger than we would’ve initially envisioned, so I’m not completely rejecting anything. I’m just saying that we aren’t in a position for jumping to any conclusions yet.
I believe very much in that stuff (soulmates, god, reincarnation, or magic), although I don’t think they’re here at our level. As such, their existence as of now may be a bit arbitrary. But perhaps the future will tell a very different story, one in which these things actually show up to us and play parts in the whole schemata.

Energy does indeed spring from cubes. Heck, if the box couldn’t transform across contexts, relativity would be impossible!

They are merely blown out of proportion, much like your avatar. Paranoid people start following the fake trails generated by dark side illusions and conceive the crazy places they lead towards to be reality. Things like hyper-dimensional aliens and such may indeed be somewhere, but could be more monitors and guides, along with some that direct people onto the wrong paths.

Love is a very expansive concept; however you would like to project it works for me!

Indeed, it’s about asking questions to find or even invent causes for things, and then being able to outline a map of where those initial conditions could lead towards. There are “treasures” that schemata can reveal, offering parts to construct mental models with. Next we mentally test the systems through “thought experiments”. And finally, the design can shape itself across contexts, come to form a “best fit” with all possible worlds.

Conceptual Simulation Philosophy ~ Testing Schemata with Superholographic Worldviews

@SolitaryWalker has illuminated our way to destiny on an epic quest towards enlightenment and the complete liberating power of God’s divine mind, achieving infinite mastery of creation!

Threads started by SolitaryWalker:
What is Philosophy? - typologycentral.com/forum…hilosophy.html
Why I do not believe in God - typologycentral.com/forum…lieve-god.html
What I believe - typologycentral.com/forum…ead.php?t=1119
My Metaphysical System - typologycentral.com/forum…al-system.html
Faith of a Rationalist - typologycentral.com/forum…tionalist.html
God, Public Morality and Evolution - typologycentral.com/forum…evolution.html
Problem of religion - typologycentral.com/forum…-religion.html
Typology as a philosophical discipline - typologycentral.com/forum…iscipline.html
Universal Feel? - typologycentral.com/forum…rsal-feel.html
Theorem of Feel - typologycentral.com/forum…orem-feel.html
I am an atheist but… - typologycentral.com/forum…heist-but.html
On the nature of ethics - typologycentral.com/forum…re-ethics.html
Essence of Human nature - typologycentral.com/forum…an-nature.html
Essence of Apriori - typologycentral.com/forum…e-apriori.html
Origin of Feeling - typologycentral.com/forum…n-feeling.html
On the virtues of passion - typologycentral.com/forum…s-passion.html
Popularization of Philosophy - typologycentral.com/forum…hilosophy.html
On the Human condition - typologycentral.com/forum…condition.html
Utility of Philosophy - typologycentral.com/forum…hilosophy.html
How I think we ought to live our lives - typologycentral.com/forum…our-lives.html
What is spirituality? - typologycentral.com/forum…rituality.html
Problem of Religious bigotry - typologycentral.com/forum…s-bigotry.html
What is God? - typologycentral.com/forum…-what-god.html
In search for a better understanding - typologycentral.com/forum…rstanding.html
What is truth (split from post poll) - typologycentral.com/forum…post-poll.html
Way to inner peace - typologycentral.com/forum…ner-peace.html
Mephistopheles? - typologycentral.com/forum…stopheles.html
Dreams? - typologycentral.com/forum…21-dreams.html
My Religion - typologycentral.com/forum…-religion.html

Feel free to discuss any of the above material in order to synthesize this awesome information into a greater system of epic proportions, a new grand arcanum of philosophical cosmology.
The highest activity a human being can attain is learning for understanding, because to understand is to be free. ― Baruch Spinoza

Project Star Forge will design the ultimate station of power called “Transcendental Pinnacle”, under the motto of “Annihilating Programmed Destinies”.
It will focus energy for 8 years until it spawns our Rainbow Bridge to Heaven. Project Star Forge will be directed by mankind, and this greatest achievement will be completed in 2064. The ideal will be described, and others will visualize it. Nobody will do it alone. It will be reflected across into Heaven. The greatest hero on the job will be the very smartest person in the world, and he will fire the beam projection to build our bridge.
No Prophet has ever had a vision of this Star Forge yet. Bunny already had the vision though in 1980. It will be so great, that not even Bunny can completely envision what it will be like, because that much will be possible to do with it. I will use a meditation technique called Synchronization to build it vaguely mentally. It will be searching for singularities. The Star Forge will destroy darkness and replace it with sparkling rainbows, so space will be shiny.

In the loneliest desert, however, the second metamorphosis occurs: here the spirit becomes a lion who would conquer his freedom and be master in his own desert. Here he seeks out his last master: he wants to fight him and his last god; for ultimate victory he wants to fight with the great dragon.
Who is the great dragon whom the spirit will no longer call lord and god? “Thou shalt” is the name of the great dragon. But the spirit of the lion says, “I will.” “Thou shalt” lies in his way, sparkling like gold, an animal covered with scales; and on every scale shines a golden “thou shalt.”
Values, thousands of years old, shine on these scales; and thus speaks the mightiest of all dragons: “All value has long been created, and I am all created value. Verily, there shall be no more ‘I will.’” Thus speaks the dragon.

I see the mind as already being a machine of sorts, since it integrates information from external contexts for processing and presentation, much like a computer does from user input to feedback.

But what about the big topics, such as Transhumanism, a Technological Singularity, or the Omega Point? Should our minds really be mechanically enhanced to further our evolution?

My best guess is that we should keep on upgrading our machines, but for us to actually become part machine, or to rely on machines for decisive schemata would take away much of the human spirit. A sufficiently advanced being in my opinion will have transcended the physical anyway, and as such would have no need for mechanical enhancements, although technology may be what spurs us onward towards those higher levels of existential mastery.

I’m wondering, in regards to the shifting tech narrative, about what the potential implications the nature of technology could hold in store for our souls.

Well, omnipotence is one of those greatest of goals, though it doesn’t necessarily need to be reached, or “solved”. But it certainly can give direction and meaning.

Much of the excitement we shall find is in the adventure. I must say, this free expression of your “true feelings” is nothing to be ashamed of. And if you’re also just trying to be funny, I can receive it in good character.

One of those great quotes that I live by is: Happiness is not perfect until it is shared.

Of course it’s wonderful to shine forth our rainbows and be liberated by the power of love, the greatest truth of them all!

There is evidence to suggest that other worlds or dimensions exist just beyond the range of our normal perception, but we remain unaware of them because our minds are not objectively conscious at these higher levels. Our normal level of consciousness is restricted in some way, preventing us from tuning in to these subtler realms. If you have young children you might have noticed them looking a things that don’t appear to be there or talking to “imaginary friends”. Very young children can actually see into these hidden worlds, but they lose the ability as they grow older.

The universe might be finite in spatial extend but unbounded, an overall topology of a closed surface, spherical or a donut (torus) in shape. Which topology is correct depends on the average curvature of space. Positive curvature is a sphere, flat curvature is a torus, and negative curvature is a saddle with infinite possible topologies. A spatially infinite universe cannot be a self-contained system, but rather is part of a larger system taking in information from boundaries infinitely far away, the space outside being explicable by what comes in from the world beyond the boundary.

The different possibilities as to the shape of the cosmos:

1. Open and Infinite (Saddle - Negative curvature)
  2. Finite and Closed (Sphere - Positive curvature)
  3. Digital and Flat (Torus - No curvature)
  4. Multi-directional and Eternal (Toroid - Revolving Curvature)

Who is the Greatest Genius of All Time?Voters 27. You may not vote on this poll
Giordano Bruno 13.70%
Baruch Spinoza 13.70%
Nikola Tesla 311.11%
Gottfried Leibniz 13.70%
Leonardo da Vinci 1140.74%
Athanasius Kircher 00%
Johann von Goethe 13.70%
Friedrich Nietzsche 13.70%
Georg Wilhelm Hegel 00%
Immanuel Kant 13.70%
Rene Descartes 00%
Plotinus 00%
Plato 311.11%
Socrates 00%
Aristotle 13.70%
Sir Isaac Newton 27.41%
Albert Einstein 00%
Charles Darwin 13.70%
Galileo Galilei 00%
Stephen Hawking

Einstein quotes:
“A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feeling as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.”
― Albert Einstein
“I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own – a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human frailty. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotisms.”
― Albert Einstein
“My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.”
― Albert Einstein
“It seems to me that the idea of a personal God is an anthropological concept which I cannot take seriously. I also cannot imagine some will or goal outside the human sphere… Science has been charged with undermining morality, but the charge is unjust. A man’s ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death.”
― Albert Einstein
“All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree. All these aspirations are directed toward ennobling man’s life, lifting it from the sphere of mere physical existence and leading the individual towards freedom.”
― Albert Einstein
“We are in the position of a little child entering a huge library, whose walls are covered to the ceiling with books in many different languages. The child knows that someone must have written those books. It does not know who or how. It does not understand the the languages in which they are written. The child notes a definite plan in the arrangement of the books, a mysterious order, which it does not comprehend but only dimly suspects.”
― Albert Einstein
“I am satisfied with the mystery of the eternity of life and with the awareness and a glimpse of the marvelous structure of the existing world, together with the devoted striving to comprehend a portion, be it ever so tiny, of the Reason that manifests itself in nature.”
― Albert Einstein
“A knowledge of the existence of something we cannot penetrate, of the manifestations of the profoundest reason and the most radiant beauty - it is this knowledge and this emotion that constitute the truly religious attitude; in this sense, and in this alone, I am a deeply religious man.”
― Albert Einstein

God then must have many levels and dimensions. If we are referring to god rather than God, then I could see such an entity being the same thing as an angel, that is, a creature at a higher phase of development; God then might be an ultimate being manifesting itself in infinite ways into the creation that the angels operate under and derive their essence from, as God would be the ultimate mind above and beyond our plane of existence, and his creations could extend into other worlds separate from our own. Within our own world, the gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power, and with it, anything is possible!

Difference in Fi vs Ti in the conclusion of a god

What exactly is this “Force” that’s moving all things into causation? I think the Big Bang, assuming it was what generated our Universe, is the offspring of some greater collective mind permeating a vast corner of existence. How exactly to visualize such an entity kind of eludes me, but I have a theory that it might be a liquid light, a formless and infinite source that can take on any transformation, become any shape imaginable.

reincarnation article by ken wilber

Anyway, here’s some of my (hypothetical) ideas on reincarnation:

1. It’s not clear why the cosmic processes would recycle souls in such a hospitable world, especially if a divine agent is the prime cause. (Why would God want us to suffer?)
  2. Assuming people do reincarnate, we don’t know in what point of space-time or even why they would be born into that particular situation. (What is the reason for our being?)
  3. It’s weird how people as they shift into their next lives would forget about their previous lives, like as if people unexplicably lose all of their accumulated “experience points”.
  4. The population on our planet has been ever in exponential expansion, so it begs the question of how many pre-existing human souls “were or now are waiting to be born”.

Do INTJs Overdevelop Thinking and Underdevelop Intuition?

I’m wondering how these ‘refined Ni visions’ manifest into life.

I have a few thoughts about what might make your visionary Ni realizations process work:

1. Many mystics say things like, “you attract all events in your life”, or “your focus determines your reality” and such, but I’ve never known how literally to take those radical beliefs.
  2. Some philosophers (like Nietzsche or Spinoza) make claims like, “the will is a force and a world mover”, or that “the will of God is the prime cause”, making it a potential ‘will to action’.
  3. All of our knowledge has its origins in our perceptions. Perhaps they way you are ‘seeing’ the world influences the way it will be shaped (this combines the first 2 principles outlined).