RaptorWizard - Secret Garden of Rare Quotes

Stopping brawling and continental seasoning energizes and discomforts anew and down to facts bitter nut case thoughts of an erotic drenched key chimney to timber in the forest of questing, an aquatic quality to sour archery!

This blue beam of deep appreciation in copy cats of trains substitutes your waiting chamber first hand to child’s play and decision long held on drowning bulldozers that align glittering nails to polish your vending machine, like all kinds of gum balls and gadgets, rolling on your towering love sinking food for mice at under ground tunnels of high ways!

Letters forge bottles in an eventual hopping stage of fearful monks that shake in anticipation to jets of baskets that propel you anywhere to drive through belts of beginning, even benign joy in a bus stampede, like lots of envious onlookers studying a priceless artifact full of infectious enthusiasm that entertains stale mates into investment with fascination to check on things!

Divine people from beyond with ant bug eye ball stronghold dominion empowered numberless sparkling fire crackers award certificates on rods of blue frogs to tainted straps of aligned drains of all kinds of excited candle sticks making bird noises after mid night!

Wow, I have never seen such miserable already transpired letting go of the owl playing butter flies blasted into museums of Myself, unwillingly shattered past cones and waffles, or all kinds of break fast circles, because My life is swimming anew, resurrected, a surprise snack with vampire teeth, the way of the Jedi, calling stacks of books a holy grail!

It’s really important to have the most inertia air born violation passive calm swerving chicken flesh smooth killed animal skins to squeeze color into expanded perception, if only to sit in a sick nasty seat, even thinking evil thoughts about taking over the world!

Being all diabolical and idiosyncratic, or side ways and considering new angles and dimensions better not level off the star on top, the meaning of graceful stepping pokes, or just floors with ice instead of wood, changing everything, even skips in a grass pillar, or the statues being shape shifted.

Wow, being the emperor of a new kingdom, or the dictator of some endless arrow headed bull charging conquest into the stolen blushes of a pinnacle race car is intense, even balancing this bridge to mars, another planet in a suspended snap shot of capturing the forest without sand rendered desolate and dead, only for self-importance to see life through one’s own-self.

Count Dooku, by far, with many eons of survival in the jungle entangled hovering yoda castle commands mighty speech craft and feats of glory to be performed, is for certain the best jedi ever, Darth Tyranus, the ultimate dinosaur over lord of all!

Describe what kind of Elder Scrolls character you created or would plan on creating (in any Elder Scrolls game like Morrowind, Oblivion, or Skyrim).

Anyway, now that the hype of Skyrim has died down, I was considering returning back to the classic game of Oblivion. It took me a while to think of a good character build for Oblivion, and I finally decided upon the below design:
Game - Oblivion
Name - Poimandres
Race - Male High Elf (vampire)
Birthsign - Apprentice
Class - Archon (custom)
Specialization - Magic
Attributes - Willpower, Speed
Skills - Blade, Mysticism, Alteration, Destruction, Marksman, Acrobatics, Athletics
Description - Uses 50% reflect and shield spells with minor ailment (i.e. damage fatigue 1 point) to capitalize on the apprentice’s 100% weakness to magic and hence get reflect spell 100% to cover up the weakness to magic as well as a 100% shield spell against physical damage. Speed and movement in combat are also essential for dodging and striking. Destruction combined with blade and marksman should deal a variety of heavy damage. Being a vampire will also increase overall power, at the cost of NPC interaction and daylight hours. He also uses 8 pieces of fortify magicka 50 points clothing enchanted by transcendant sigil stones to maximize magicka at 800 points, making for a character theoretically possessing virtually ultimate power, albeit at a cost.

Bunny’s Super~Tub

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLIRlrBn1OM[/youtube]

Being the main, central, important, illustrious, charming, and charismatic of the lord earth sage masters brings a pleasant, Chikorita smelled perfume of exquisite delicacy and elaborate codex bound book readers in the the Professor Elm arch-magus of ponds exploded to oceans and hills expanded to mountains.

Let Chikorita be the meaning of the World Forever Now and always Eternally!!* Don’t forget Pikachu too… she’s also quite lovely and caring. But Meganium is a well-fed McDonalds of a little kid’s smile on for freedom of expression.

Those Meganium sun-glasses are so geeky and sporty… it’s pulling idiosyncratic swerves on me to bind my petals and flippers with stage-lights and flowering of a more epic and green age, bouncing on spring-boards of random fun and endless love. Meganium zips on a tight jacket, and does athletic, sporty, wishful fluff in the cloud nine of joy and promise.

So many ways, possibilities, destinations, elevators, staircases, climbing chambers of radical resting spires and clockwork forgetful and left behind in the heat of the moment truly do make your Meganium the fussy fix for a freezer eaten dairy of dumb ice cream cones that he ate.

Beautiful Chinese Music - Kingdom of Water Blossoms

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt2ZqEedEDg[/youtube]

Yami Bakura, The Angel of Darkness

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVKhZ_xKJes[/youtube]

2008 NBA Western Conf. Finals

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtAgo-YPgmU[/youtube]

Lugia - I’m Blue

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8RH1KMktkY[/youtube]

Pokemon: Lugia ~It Ends Tonight~

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2FxuvS3Q84[/youtube]

If we are to one day ultimately control the game, we need to first learn how to play the game, and we can do that by expanding upon our knowledge we have so far acquired on its mechanisms. Among the great gears and gizmos moving the grand wheelwork of the existential game are the following. We are the legacy of 13.7 billion years of cosmic evolution. By exploring other worlds we safeguard this one. What is our part in the great story? Death spawns new life. DNA is the language of life. Comets carried the seeds of life. How can we break the laws of nature? The wizard has power to control nature. Souls are vessels for universal experiences, reincarnating from one world to the next and slowly becoming perfect. Become like a child full of wonder. Humans can never reach the light unless they become light and achieve spiritual metamorphosis. Astral dimensions exist parallel to the physical, duplicated on higher dimensions, under the etheric plane. How can man find the Holy Grail? How can man and God be reunited in a golden age? What is the light body? Is there a higher Christ race of the universe? The rapture is the ascent into Heaven. Man lives forever through painful experience of the Force.

Permabanned

MBTI
Play
Enneagram
Chi
Socionics
Hero None
I was clearly a very retarded and friendly cake of silver and dream cushions, always wondering and poking, just jumping and running with Love!

I had a heart and companion, stream and forge that solidified constants and dragons, albeit poorly and decisively!

It was a way of purifying both wills, a style track and flute born beast of wasps! The berries and herbs of trumpet diagonal force tiles!

Lugia as a kid… ELDES!!!