The purpose of all life

Yeah but since not every instance of an eye blink is a result of a bug flying near your eye, then maybe not every instance of an involuntary show of discomfort is an instance of an actual threat.

Then you get into the territory of mind reading games and the fantasy that you’re the exception.

I’m quite certain, except myself, that every other man will believe in that to justify this form of rape as being consensual. Hell! Even the rapists we are accustomed to thinking of as rapists believe that’s what the woman wants. You don’t think the mind is crafty enough with a more subtle form, to reach similar conclusions and ideations with “every” man.

Guys who laugh and sarcastically say that assholes get the most women, absolutely positive that they are the exception?

Then the challenge is about who reads body language best. With sex dimorphism, body language is irrelevant because the actual percentage is too high for us to play the “but I’m the special man who knows she wants it”

Trust me when I say this:

Everything every man before me has done to get consensual sex, I would intentionally do to rape a woman, and I have, as my mind grew wiser, I had to admit much to my horror that I wasn’t an exception.

I know what it’s like to face the chasm of the reality that we’re in when it contradicts our beliefs about ourselves and our global culture.

But aren’t you reading the minds of all the females?

There have been some empirical studies, repeated many times now, that women are broadly more averse to approaches implying sexuality than men are, which simply prove the obvious.

Well, when someone just cites a study without giving the reasoning, it makes me imagine a bunch of idiot grad students working on a project while drinking red bull late into the night listening to music and having a good old time.

I’d love to break down the study you’re citing as an appeal to authority. It would be a lot more fun than having someone expect me to just make radical logical leaps based on a citation of a random study.

Even if the whole idea that you’ve mentioned turns out to be demonstrably true…that being the idea that women don’t like being hit on as much as men do. It’s still a massive leap to go from that to something like, “all sex is rape”.

Wouldn’t you think?

So what?

That’s not the subliminal message being sent out.

Say someone wears a shirt that says you’d be better off dead. They mean to harm you or are exhorting you to harm yourself. The third option, which you are defending, is that the person made the t-shirt who grew up speaking English, doesn’t know what it meant or means.

Here’s a study for you:

interpersona.psychopen.eu/article/view/121/html

Notice in the study that men don’t list fear of danger as a reason for rejection, while women do.

Dude your study was conducted by women in a hyper liberal, as in, politically skewed environment. A university in Hawaii? Come on man. Ask the general public. Not kids who have been recently indoctrinated to a certain set of ideals.

There are 2 studies referenced in that study, the one they described earlier is a 1989 study that is the most famous and cited sex, social science / evolutionary psychology study known.

Your hand waving doesn’t change the facts.

Do you really think sex dimorphism is a liberal feminist agenda? NO!

The hyper liberal feminist agenda is yours and MagsJ attempt to debate my point.

That agenda states that at a minimum, women are at least as good if not better than men at everything, including threat levels and physical strength.

I’m not talking about politics. You are. And you’re citing a 30 year old study now. 30 year old studies of social norms are dated. You’ve not established it as fact that all sex is rape.

You take a weird study, with a sample size smaller than the general population, in a place where political indoctrination occurs at a rate higher than in the general population, from 30 years ago, about social norms and use it to make the jump from some data points to the declaration that all sex is rape.

I would say that it might be better to present your findings to the general population and use the laugh test. Most people would laugh at this whole conversation.

I’m basically pointing at a car, and stating this car is here. The necessary logic of dimorphic aversion sending a “no” message for all first approaches.

You just say I’m wrong in every way.

You ask me to cite

I give you two studies

You call me laughable

I’m using pristine evidentiary logic.

I mean I’m generally averse to eating vegetables. But sometimes someone really knows how to cook those carrots and that asparagus and so I eat them happily. So I’m not raped every time I eat a vegetable.

Evidence is really hard for a lot of people to understand. Important to note, it that it rarely makes certain that which is is evidence of. Less likely is that it makes something both certain and universally true. This is actually really easy. Disproving a claim of universal truth…I mean, all sex is rape. Come on man. If you believe that then there’s something about evidence and logic or about your data that you’re failing to comprehend.

All sex doesn’t have to be rape, it just happens to be the case in this species that it was and still is.

It doesn’t have to be. But in order for that to be the case, relationships at every juncture need to conform to “yes means yes” messaging, not even I’ve pulled that off.

All you have is a bunch of men who don’t want to see themselves as rapists and a bunch of women who don’t want to see themselves as going after only rapists. Your defense is not factual, but irrationality fomented by the need to see ones self better than they really are, to hide from reality. And to not take responsibility as an adult.

You do realize that a whole lot of women have crazy rape fantasies right? Like they want their hair pulled, they want to be held down while they pretend to try and get away. They say things to you at dinner like, “The harder you pull my hair the more wet my pussy gets.”

How do you explain that?

Should I conduct a study where the majority of women that I interview hit that demographic?

I am well aware that 30% of women have on a regular basis, what are called “highly erotic rape fantasies”. The first theory of this was that women were simulating something likely to happen to them so they could rehearse their response. The researches were shocked when they interviewed the women, the true reason was the sense of power it gave the woman that a man couldn’t control himself.

What’s understood about this is not that any woman actually wants to be raped, but that women on a lesser scale are ALL looking for that “no means yes” signal, which is the type of rape that I’m describing.

It’s still rape.

Nobody in their right mind sends out “no means yes” to the species or universe.

It’s a mental defect. Maybe just youth.

Try asking women someday if they think mean women get all the sex and men.

They’ll tell you the question is inappropriate

The reason they say that is because they know nicer women get most the sex and meaner men get most the sex, it triggers their denial system.

You can’t just change the definition of rape to mean some abstract thing that everyone does and then say that everyone is raping everyone. And even if you could, you’d still be wrong because not everyone would be doing the same thing. People can have different reasons for the same behaviors. You want human psychology to be as cut and dried as a computer program, but it’s not.

I’m not changing the definition of rape.

Women are having their sexual consent manufactured by 3.5 billion men. This is very easy to demonstrate because of the sex dimorphic aversion that is a tell in most women relative to men. The remaining women are about playing mind reading games. The answer is “no” for first approaches and escalations towards women. That’s how all subconscious minds filter this information.

No means yes is a form of Stockholm syndrome…

I’ve seen tens of thousands of men who think they are “the man” by raping the mentally defective or young. You are one such man.

The aversions are uniform, not diverse as you’d seem to want. They are there because men are more physically threatening.

Part of the sex dimorphism in men is also the dimorphism of weapons and training.

If for some hypothetical reason, men went to war against women. All the women would be dead and men still alive.

This means from the subconscious of women, even a 4 foot tall man is more threatening than a 7 foot tall woman.

All of this factors into the aversion response of women, and aversion responses are actual “no’s”.

They are not “yes’s”

Since the nature is sexual and we are dealing with cognitive age issues, it is statutory rape. This contradicts a female wanting to believe that she is a fully mature woman. Just like someone with Down’s syndrome does.

Men have a more sophisticated understanding of human sexuality because the stratification women impose upon them causes them to be hypersexual (think about it all the time) while the satiated women hardly ever think of sex.

This adds a statutory rape element to the mix.

The good guys say the stuff I’m saying to have consensual partners, and the bad boys are the asshole through omission, statutory rapists from the manufactured consent.

I think you’re being sexist by implying that women aren’t capable of consent, and that men have that kind of control over them. I’m also a little offended that you just said that I rape young and mentally defective women.