Caravan of armed criminals sues us under our own law

foxnews.com/politics/migran … nal-rights
I think this is like going to break into someones house and suing him on the way there for having the doors locked.

this is just another pre-election bullshit that an
attempt to scare the ever fearful right wing and
this “dangerous” caravan will be totally forgotten
the day after the election because it has one value
and one value only… to scare people into voting
for the right wing extremists. People in the U.S
have become afraid of everything including their
own shadows. For the love of god, grow a pair…
Stop being afraid of everything. Hiding under your bed
living in fear of everything is just a pathetic way to live.

Kropotkin

Agreed. And that is precisely what I’ve been telling you Democrats all along, not to ban our ARs.

There are two main reasons Democrats are losing votes.
Guns and abortion.
If democrat dropped their views on gun control and abortion, they would get twice the votes as before. If they just dropped their views on one of those two, then they would have an increase by 1.5 times.

An AR isn’t even a particularly good rifle for killing people. Why not get something bigger than a .556? The round was designed for wounding not killing. It cracks me up that gun newbies always go for those because they think they look all menacing when they hold them and look in the mirror. You can’t even kill a deer with it in most places it’s against the law for hunting.

AR-15’s are extremely deadly, don’t you watch the liberal news? Granted, it wouldn’t rip you in half like a .50 cal. But in terms of practicality, cost, and volume, it is overall the best option in terms of raw power. Sure, if you want gauranteed penetration of armor you want a .50 cal or bolt action rifle. But that comes with a cost, lower volume and rate.

Also, its not a videogame. Deers don’t have HP bars. If you hit in the right spot with a bow and arrow it will die. If I shoot someone in the head with a bow and arrow, they will die. The reason people aren’t afraid of bows and arrows is because of its slow fire rate. If you can’t aim, then you wont be able to get it in the first shot maybe. But then its a semi auto so you just shoot it again. The problem is the bullet shatters so the lead goes everywhere in the meat.

7.62x39>.556 any way you slice it.

Ak47 are garbage and I’d only get one of if it was really cheap or an emergency.

Ar-15s have almost twice the range and better accuracy as well, faster muzzle velocity, less recoil, and more light weight and thus better at even close range combat. There’s a reason most mass murderers don’t use Ak47s and only fanatical insane terrorists like to use ak47 for anything. If a body armor will stop ar-15 it will stop an ak47. Theres almost no body armor that will stop an ar-15 but allow an ak-47 to pass through. So I dont see what the point of it is.

I dont care how feminized or soyboy America becomes. Its military will always, always trounce the russians because ak47s cannot compete with any ar15 platforms in any type of war.

I don’t think you know very much about guns.

AK47’s are renowned to be the most reliable automatic guns ever made.

Recently the Kalashnikow factory was announcing a new model. Did it come out yet?

Whichever brand rifle you use to fire either of those rounds aside, the .556 is a plinker compared to the 7.62x39.