What is your most recent purchase? - pics required

…and only 1 English pound.

The orange tassel is very Hari Krishna, and has just inspired me to want to enter a monastery for a short stay, as it’s something I’ve always wanted to do, in an attempt to aid myself on my spiritual journey.

I try but it won’t work

but yours is so big!

:blush:

I got some of these the other day.

on-running.com/en-us/produc … t-jungle-m

Bought these two much-needed products the other day… a better replacement for my previous burnt-out old one, which actually makes teeth look like they’ve been professionally polished / Everybody needs this PH-balancing soap in their life… it’s spa-quality properties give spa-quality results from first use.

16l of red grape juice, to make red wine with.

A Musa Accuminata in pot… dwarf banana plant, for a sunny spot in the garden.

A blood pressure+heart rate monitor, so I know where I’m at.

I got this the other day.

arcteryx.com/us/en/shop/mens/thorium-ar-jacket

Using these products right now, that I bought last week:

to sort out my fragile hair and maintain my fantastic skin :slight_smile:

The results, are instant. :smiley:

“two metamorphoses of the honda cbr600rr do I designate to you: how the bike became the stock tribal orange, and at last the blue flame. many reasonably priced modifications are there for the bike, the fast promethean75-bearing bike on which reverence dwelleth: for the fast and the fastest longeth its speed.” - nietzsche (thus rode zarathustra)

well, you wouldn’t

youtu.be/1opw15DzRSE

the shorties

streamable.com/ixruj

^ they’re garbage. I’m returning em. Too much play in the levers.

Rule numero uno: never buy cheap aftermarket parts that are worse quality than the OEM’s. You want to make your bike better, not worser.

imgur.com/a/4TbAJWG

Biggs, shoot me a PO Box in a PM and I’ll buy you one too…

streamable.com/bqnme

streamable.com/mlpr6

Apple iPad 8 gen/2019

Going from a 2 gen to an 8 gen, so a massive leap in both technology and capabilities… and it looks like I’ll be kitting it out with the keyboard and pencil accessories.

streamable.com/kwcge

Put a K&N air filter in the sv1000s. Higher air volume and noticeable difference in throttle response and sound. V-twin, not an inline, so you get that deep thump signature sound in the cams.

streamable.com/lqqg7

streamable.com/z1tj0

raleigh.craigslist.org/mpo/d/ra … 05091.html

By the gods look at this busa. 14,000 miles on it and $10,000 in mods.

holy fucksticks. chews fingernails

Should I? Could I rock a busa like that.

sena.com/product/prism-tube-wifi

Attention: ILP will be able to ride with me from the comfort of its basements, bedrooms, man-caves, kitchen nooks, living room desks and office cubicles within the next week or so.

“all great thoughts are conceived while riding” - some motorcycle guy