Malcom X and White Supremacy

Alexander the Great was the opposite of a White Supremacist. He showed Aristotle’s inferiority to the East.
But I suppose all dominating white males will be marked white supremacist by someone at some time. It certainly has happened to me, on no other account than me being white and powerful.

The problem with this is that “white supremacy” gradually becomes synonymous with “supremacy”.
And the problem also is that the more non-whites act up in racist resentment, the more I actually feel happy to be white, the more I am coaxed to relate my genius to my ethnicity.
thankfully I consider black Americans to be the kernel to Nietzsche’s higher man, and hold many of them as examples, otherwise I may fear that racists of other races would turn me into a racist.

I do think certain nationalities are almost guarantee for human failure. But nation is not race.

I’m less interested in you ruling things out than ruling things in.

Anybody can dissociate themselves and let their interlocutor assume the lowest common demoninator is then the point made. I find this a little disgusting, carry your own self.

But it takes… something special to actually then associate with something clearly stated. This is what interests me.

In case you are talking to me (you seem to have tossed your skill for clarity and conciseness or traded it for a social justice warrior kit) ; Ive seen you proudly step up as representative of at least three races during the course of a couple of years, which in all tree cases seemed rather helpless, and these three cases combined paint a picture of true uprootedness. You had infinitely more appeal to me when you were in your own category.

Nah nah. Not unless you are Karpel Tunnel. 'Sayn?

I am a descendant of white supremacists, brother of all Caribbean and Amazonic genealogical lines though not by blood. Genealogy of blood isn’t the only genealogy, and genealogy is not the only path to brotherhood.

I don’t hate my ancestors btw. I love them all. I’m just not down to continue that specific tradition, or really almost any.

White supremacy is against my creed.

I am Teuton of creed.

For me white supremacy is like dollar store epicurism.

I mean this. Maybe it is comparable to what a grail knight feels vs popular Christianity.

Whites will still look to the Teutonic creed when it comes to war against totalitarianism, the invention of BabyLon(don).

I do think Odins people are supreme among whites. So I see myself a supreme white person. But I think of black Americans who rise up from ghettos as equally supreme as myself. I thus consider these blacks far superior to most whites.

Drake is not that kind of Black just as Tolstoy isn’t properly Russian.

I agree with all thot. Not that Teutons are supreme. But in the way your greatest pride approaches genealogy.

If you don’t think that the the people with their hands on the levers (less and less, thank Odin) thinking genes make them superior is a problem, then go dream your Teutonic dreams. I got a war to fight.

I already won that war.
But yes, Kronos will still want to play it out.

Whether you like it or not, I got your back.

Alexander the Great and Mohammad the Arab were globalists, so I don’t know what you’re talking about.

Since white males are now per definition fascistic and racist, I am thinking that non-whites and white females should perhaps be protected from using inventions made by white males.

For example, electricity. So polarizing.
Im sure non whites can come up with some radically better solution. Morally so much better.

We evil white males will have to work with our own deplorable inventions. Also, cars. Fuck cars. Another white male racist invention.
Computers too, but thankfully, without electricity, they will not be able to infringe on the billions of non white saints walking this planet at the constant risk of being ruined by a white male invention coming into their lives.

Let us list non-white-male inventions.

I know the Chinese invented gunpowder, and people in Africa invented the spear. Pottery was also invented by non-white-males.
Let us make this already impressive list grow to put all white males to shame. Lol. As if they aren’t already put to shame by being white-males!

Did either one of them know the world is a globe?

If you’re gonna really go for it I don’t even think thats far fetched.
A world without white people would still be shitty if it had all the white peoples ideas and machines based on these ideas.
The others are going to be trapped.

The Chinese thankfully have a lot of their own, much older ideas and technologies. They could probably learn to do without racist white tools.
A problem is that the Chinese don’t like muslims very much.

This is no joke, the Party has sent a million Han Chinese into the homes of Uyguric muslims. These spies introduce themselves as family members (very smart, inconspicuous :slight_smile: ) , take a bed in the house and just report any extremist behaviour, such as owning the holy book, or basically showing signs of taking it all a bit too seriously more seriously perhaps than their loyalties to the Party.

Also they have internment camps where these people are being trained to eat pork. So, well, I don’t know. Yeah of course, as long as white males are here and white males tools are available, the saintly non whites will keep falling into the trap of hatred, a sin invented by white people for white people. Males. White males. Sorry. We’re not people, of course what am I thinking.

Shiiit. This is all just because Im a philosopher and have to think through all current thought, to their ultimate conclusion.
This filthy racism that the democratic party as well as the old and alt right are constantly feeding really fucks everything up. Ive naturally disregarded race for all this time, the constant antisemitism online wasn’t reason for me to identify with race as an issue. But the literal condemnation of white males, on the front pages of renowned free thinking publications, has made me realize that white males really do form a category of exceptional power. I can’t disregard any longer that the white privilege they talk about is just being part of a scientific tradition. That is all it is. White males have learned for thousands of years uninterruptedly to discern with skepticism the motivations of their own mind, and observe with objectivity the Earth and the Heavens.

I fucking hate this. How am I going to proceed now? Its just a fact that all racists of the world use white male technologies to spread that racism.
If they didn’t have white male tech, would they still be racist?

Totally absurd question. And yet, here we are.

I think I now understand Pezer.

I think, Im not sure ever with this guy, but its insightful nonetheless, what he originally identified as white supremacism is precisely this mockery Im making here, this sharp tongued dangerous mockery. It is the will of white people to claim their traditional means for themselves, as well as the results of these means. It is their keeping the means that have made white countries thrive for centuries away from emerging non white economies. Making them dependent on emerging white technologies under the guise of clean energy.

My mockery here just takes away the guise. It speaks the evil directly.

Thankfully we have big enmity between white males too - between Russia, Europe and America.
As long as they remain divided, its relatively safe.

Otherwise there may be a real fucking problem. We can not have that. Keep sowing the gospel of the evil of white males.

Maybe they will just abolish science once everything is in place.

Once we have a perfect robotic templar structure of self-renewing state-dynamica, the means by which man arrived at this technological perfection can be destroyed, forgotten. So that no “interesting initiative” will interrupt the peace.

The Chinese are well on their way to such a society. They already have started a ranking system, where each citizen is given or deprived of credits, with direct consequences on his mobility in real life. This is all possible due to the evil sin of mastering electricity.

Its really very true.

I remember this logic from Bill, who was in a Jew bashing mood one day and blamed the Jew in Einstein for the disastrous consequences of nuclear technology. That was mind boggling to me, that bigotry could attain such consistency. I did not have a good day. I was jarred for a week at least by this deeply penetrating hatred. Now I see that if you are going to be a racist, this is the only way to pull it off without destroying yourself – also be racist to everything your hated race brings forth.

So, don’t be a racist. See that the scientific tradition can be bred into any family, if it is passed for more than three generations with classical discipline.

IQ is mostly the pride and joy in solving logical problems. How one strands with respect to a field of test-questions. If one is inclined to see fun in it, a scientific tradition can be birthed right there. I don’t know what drove the Greeks to their science or the Hindu mind to theirs, but I know that what it came to be was the love of the power of their mind. This is now “white privilege” and it is being destroyed in our colleges in favour of what are meant to be anti-white-male- disciplines, such as the study of the 10 plus genders.

Pakistan gives hope in this mess. It has never let its religious zealotry be an impediment to its diamond like mind. Id put my money on it if I could be there to collect, if ever there will be a non white male world, Pakistan will rule.

I don’t believe supremacy comes from strength, but that strength alone is a tyranny. That is, a strong dominion is tyranny.

I think the real supremacy is spiritual superiority, being superior. Being strong is a form of superiority but not the whole deal.

For instance, in my youth I was interested in building weapons to sell to the United States Government, such as aircraft and state of the art cannons. I wanted America to rule the whole planet and world. But I started to learn the truth about the tyranny of America. How they poison the world. I no longer wanted to join the military or contribute to such an evil nation. I also looked down at terrorists such as ISIS. Terrorists such as ISIS were subhuman, beneath me. They were not spiritual or superior like me.

So I don’t agree with Jakob that Blacks are supreme. I think there are 1 or 2 blacks who are supreme. For instance in the Eureka show there is a black guy named Henry. Henry rebels against the rules and is his own black man. Therefore I believe Henry is superior. Blacks in general eat McDonalds and Burger King and rap music. Therefore, are spiritually inferior. Having higher taste, culture, and class makes one superior.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWRdkddfsA8[/youtube]
[size=85]this episode is about rarity’s white tyranny[/size]

I listened to JayZ’s song about jigga’s. It is one of his more classy songs. That being said I don’t thing nigga’s of the hood are really that classy. Even if they get rich its still nigga rich. However, there are exceptions. Nothing in nature is an absolute usually. There are some Africa niggas who have higher taste and class. Also what if it was an Indian princess who looks colored but is a high class royal and regal.

Speaking of religion I don’t agree with the Hindu caste system by the way. Anything that keeps poor people down is evil. I think all religions are spiritually inferior. Except for high class religions such as Wiccan religions. Anyone who is christian, muslim, jew or hindu is mentally and spiritually inferior. ALl of those religions are mentally oppressive and distasteful. They are lower class like mcdonalds and burger king. I’m not a buddhist and buddhism is weak and nihilist. However buddhist is a higher class than those other religions. Zoroastraniasm is also higher class, Wicca also higher class. Richard Dawkins is an atheist, and he is a high class man of Britain. 007 also a high class man of britain. Though Daniel Craig kind of gives me the vibe of being a rich justin beiber hipster, like the ones who listen to africa music in those bamboo hutts and drink booze all night.

Agreed
this is why the final challenge of strength is to become soft without losing discernment and judgment of good and bad. Tai Chi as a physical approach to this.

Also. I tend to count intellectual and emotional strength as much as physical strength, because for example emotional strength carries masses. Napoleon said that that was how he commanded his army, how he got them to do immense feats. Also take the Great Alexander, a mothers boy who compelled the greatest physical and spiritual conquest of our history. His intellectual superiority was one thing, his spiritual dominance was crucial. I believe it was because he was told that he was descended from the Gods but by his mother he didn’t believe it with hurt him very much and he went out to prove himself wrong, and her right. And he did make a pretty damn good case.

Very good, thats how I treat philosophy and science. I develop a lot of logical protocol but not at universities or companies, I just wander in the forest and drop it on the ground, like bread crumbs for birds and nice animals and the occasional Hans and Gretl, as far as human characters can be indicated like that.

Unfortunately the FAANG internet has all but made it impossible to find these things, thankfully there are quite a number of lurkers. I hope some of you will sometimes copy paste some good stuff on here across the internet or just save it to harddrives.

Books have been burned wholesale, most libraries have been decimated in the west when Google had digitized most books, and now slowly the sources are being filtered out, and what remains is a mesh of fake and true sources in which verification is impossible.

Anything of true value, any texts you like that you save is going be more valuable than you might think. Everything you like to reads thats out there, save it and print it or store it on a cd, not a magnetic device. There is at least a small chance of a magnetic wipeout at one point, and there is the certainty of an ongoing obfuscation of public intellectual resources.

I so think that if there is any type that is nominally superior in ways to the western white man, it is the western black man. Miles Davis is a class of human being that whites only had in ancient centuries, a true tyrant of the will, someone who shaped literally everything by playing the oldest and arguably the most difficult musical instrument to master. His character is unfathomable.

I see these Africans as having been captured for their merits. The pirates from my country didn’t go there risking heir lives looking for any old person to sell, they were in particular looking for very formidable humans. They ended up in West Africa. Still, these are fucking powerful beings. And all they eat is porridge.

Obviously the white man isn’t superior in all ways to the black man. We wouldn’t be living under the dominion of black music if there had been a white musician with powers anywhere remotely comparable to Davis or just the many slightly inferior but still massive producers of experience from the most luxurious African tribes, the splendid black beasts, as our pirates saw them, then none of these blacks would have been known.

Music, as the great musicians say, is the way the universe unfolds, or the way time unfolds in the universe, on an abstract level. I believe that.
Indeed hiphop music is highly monotonous in how it unfolds. In general ops music is monotonous. But the true form of jazz is the solution to the trap of periods. The African chosen ones (they’re the only real chosen ones, who were literally chosen, picked) came up with that and the whole affair has been black until the weirdest of white people started getting along.

Yes, its even quite hard to become a ruler of any kind in Africa without the necessary class. But this relates in no way to the capacity to build a worthy civilization on the continent.
I honestly think we should finish the job we started, and create cities where now are deserts, give Africa a chance to become the pearl of the world, simply by doing difficult feats of city building with the principles of “wellness” that so horribly overdefines our own culture.

I can’t see any more prospectful investment than merciful technocracy in African chaoses. Here it undoes everything but there it will never undo anything except inconveniences and suffering, or just lack of opportunity for joy.
Africa knows how to enjoy itself, I think we are always jealous of this, always have been, I do think the west African man has a clear advantage over the rest of humanity in terms of being “finished”. In terms of the history of mankind, I would imagine its origins there, and interpret all other people as those who couldn’t make it at home and sought new terrains, then discovered all kinds of challenges and powers that would define them in the long run as a race or nation of people. But these people who remained must have been the conservative class of primordial humans, people who have some ancient way of doing things far older than Mesopotamia or China - something which is quite fit to alter the course of human history if these people are ever bothered.
There is, it seems, much less of a “why” in the ways of how action is understood, because the question “why” implies that there is either doubt in retrospect, which is unhealthy, or abstraction a priori, which is even less healthy. It is either clear or it is not, and the question why implies that it can be clear and unclear at the same time. The question why casts a fundamental suspicion on the one who asks it.

I may sound like a pedantic 19th century anthropologist here, but in so far as Id be accused of racism it is certainly not in favour of the white man versus the black man. I consider both to be completely essential to what Western culture must become - a warrior culture.

I agree that Witchcraft is superior to religion, as it is the conscious involvement with the forces. Many religions have their own witchcraft but only Judaism has something that can be put against it.
I guess it learned best from Zoroaster. And I guess Nietzsche saw this and wished to teach this Zoroaster a lesson… to his own demise. Or so it could be told. Noteworthy that the term “Aryan” was perverted to mean “white” –

I think Iran may have to retrieve its Zoroastrian roots to stand the test of time.

Give them the credit of allowing that they started with literally less than nothing.

After Miles Davis there was Ice Cube.
I am positive Ice Cube is descendant of very old and powerful aristocracy.
You can’t be so arrogant and effective as a mere person to say “fuck the police” and then not be jailed for it but change the way the entire world looks at police.
Police, which for thousands of years had been untouchable.

Thats a bold move and thats what changed us as a culture into a true hybrid. Ice Cube is the most influential writer of the 20th century. Im not saying its high class (also not that it isn’t), its definitely dominant and tyrannical.

He has gotten annoyed again, at last.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q_Hq-zDf2A[/youtube]

When I put this on I can’t stop repeating it for a while as it, in part, washes away the whiny spirit of rap that emerged with Eminem. When rap turned white, became about being funny and weird and talking in frollicky flows.

For example, black American islam is the least threatening form of islam and black American Christianity is very decent as well. Its really not a type of people that is prone to what Id call evil, true depravity. Again, from the depraved state of slavery they swiftly rose to define the meaning of wealth. I only see resentment in white people trying to talk down on black Americans, even though only a short while ago, a few decades at most, it was very malicious, a truly arrogant sense of superiority as if looking at an animal.

Strangely it may have been that the crack and the related gagster (crack dealer) rap, so often seen as the point where things went wrong, have been the point where black culture actually took over the sociological engine of the military industrial machine. If it was a CIA conspiracy as is often said, that backfired, in as far as any white supremacist ideals were behind them. Snoop Dogg is as American as Jefferson. The Gangsta image gave black people their frontier conditions, and the heart of the nation was theirs to take.