What's for breakfast?

I take it you’ve never seen the ads for Danish bacon…?

No. Nor any Danish bacon in the stores.
Zero Danish products here by the way.
What’s that about?

But I won’t deny it exists. I hope it does.

Typical budapest breakfast:

3 kinds of bread 4 kinds of jelly, 3 kinds of delicatessen meats, cut and sliced fresh baby tomato, semi-strong peppers , sliced cheese, 2 kinds of juice, orange and grapefruit, 10 kinds of tea, coffee , espresso with or without milk, pastries, liverwurst, pig cooked with paprika , and optional items.

Oh almost forgot: yogurt to top everything off.

Danish bacon adverts from the 70s onwards…

Grilled cheese sandwich.

looks good

It was healthy. :stuck_out_tongue:

Two boiled eggs sprinkled with Malden sea salt and fresh ground pepper, and a sweetened black Lavazza coffee…

A banana and sweetened black coffee… basically what was in the house.

Not concerned about it today, however as usual, maybe.green tea unsweetened and a slice of toast. Will go to church today try to see a priest to make amends .

A morning coffee is good for fatigue, but only one… the rest of the day it’s English breakfast tea with soya milk, or green tea here too.

A relaxed day for Meno? I too have a visit to (a non-denominational) church on the horizon… to attend an English rendition of Puccini’s La Boheme… amongst other events the church is hosting all throughout the Summer.

I’ll light a candle for you Meno…

2 boiled eggs and a sweetened black coffee… eating (even) clean(er) is starting to be too easy. :smiley:

Same as yesterday, and still eating clean… I have definitely earned my upcoming weekend of relaxed consumption of goods.

One boiled egg with salt and mocha coffee with cream and no sugar. Gave up some of the sugar I was consuming for I was using nearly one pound of sugar a month to sweeten my coffee.<---- #-o

A blueberry muffin and mocha coffee.

Two boiled eggs and a tea… forget the coffee today. =;

One Ensure Original Nutrition Shake: vanilla

One Smok Novo Vap: pineapple

Brunch was a chicken salad sandwich (I made a ton of the stuff now I have to figure out how to eat it all before it spoils) and mocha half decaf.

A sweetened black coffee, and Organic courgette free-range eggs omelette… was delicious. :slight_smile:

The cat and I have breakfasted… he on a Whiskers salmon pouch and I on tomato-scrambled eggs and a sweetened black coffee.

Seeing as it’s now noon, breakfast has become brunch, and brunch will be a vegetable omelette and obligatory coffee… a Whiskas pouch for the cat.