Who here is an alpha male?

Nobody respects your ideas, Silhouette.

Lol you wish. Ironic that it should be you to say this.

I’ve just skimmed but in the posts I read, it seemed like people were naming essential qualities. Stuff the person is. But if you are alpha - whether or not the concept of alpha male is a good one - it has to do with relations. How you manage not to be beta or to get others to be. Having many of the qualities, both postive and negative ones mentioned, might very well help, but it is waht you do and don’t do in relation to other people. There are some great improv exercises where people display their status. Sometimes people get a range of numbers, each person getting a number placing them low to high status. There are also games where people try to outstatus each other, to get the higher status. High status is not quite the same as alpha, but similar. And one things these exercises teach is that the alpha is defined, or rather the high status, defines him or herself, by NOT being affected. By not reacting strongly. A lot of beginners try to act tough, to dominate, to use vocal force or even physical force. But relaxation, confidence, not reacting, these immediately show high status.

trying to dominate often comes off weak, especially when those who try this are on stage with experienced improvisers.

Protection, and feeling not vulnerable to others.

Now you know I am your alpha male (in a beta kind of way (sweetheart…

Ecmandu wrote

Well stop whinging and get out there and start earning and your luck might just change. :mrgreen:

Everything in this world has a price, not necessarily monetary, do you really think a woman would choose a man who she would have to take care of, let alone give her body to?

I had it when I was a late teen. Damn, those were good times, shame I didn’t know what I had at the time + eventually ended it to chase ideals that turned out never to exist. People never even guessed she was older than me at the time even, but youth works both ways to an extent it would seem. Well, and other attributes (no, I was neither working nor rich).

Well, there’s an interesting selective quote.

I am already the man you say you want.

I will never be the man you choose.

I care about consent. Women hate that.

They want an escalation of approach at some time in a sex dimorphic species.

Anyone with wisdom knows that a man asking a women on a date is the same as defending all consent violations in the cosmos. Use your imagination.

Women loathe, detest and hate goodness.

Let’s even say, hypothetically, that I make no money, women can be the breadwinners and the male, the stay at home dad.

You’re mind is so intrenched in the princess fantasy, that I feel sorry for the man who meets your expectations.

I’m going to do all your work for you.

And when I complete the task and send every existent to heaven forever.

You won’t pick me.

Women hate goodness to the core of their being.

That’s how they’re wired.

The role of a woman is to be a nurse and take care of males, this is right and good. If you’re a total lesbian then no. Also if a male has nothing in common with a woman then she has no obligation to stay and be a nurse for them. But if the bitch thinks he’s cute and they have stuff in common, yet won’t hook up, then she is a dumb evil cunt and all that’s wrong with the world

The truth of the matter Ecmandu is that you know nothing about women.

They are a mystery to you.

They are something you desire so intensely you intellectualise this desire to justify your lack of success with them.

You hate them and blame them for your own inadequacies, where these came from only you know.

What you should realise is that “women” are not “all women” they are individuals as men are and some are even honourable, caring and warm, not just a piece of meat to poke at.

Silhouette wrote:

You were a boy then Silhouette, bitter sweetness, nostalgia and regret.

This is what I’m hearing too.

Yeah exactly - except it’s not real regret because I didn’t regret it at the time and had a lot of fun chasing + nearly got someone realistically ideal but fucked it up - now that I regret, but it’s my only regret. Oh well.

It has always been an act of war upon this planet that women have sex (not for children, just for fun) only 2 percent of the male population, and then decide to settle down with better men later in life.

Women are simple in another way.

In order for a male to begin deserving sex, they need to use the 5,5,3 rule, otherwise it’s a no means yes relationship.

Every male to female relationship on earth thus far has been and still is, a no means yes relationship.

the idea is that you get true alpha behaviour in a cage with a lot of alphas. People making myths out of themselves and their closest allies. Gangs, countries.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZCAev8RSq8[/youtube]

“yea I can do that - I just done it”

:laughing:
Brilliant! =D>

Alpha males work well together… when money’s involved/there’s money to be made.

I have yet to see that film…

I am

Nobody else here has any ‘philosophy’ or thoughts worth considering. Nothing interesting. Nothing thought-provoking. Nothing challenging.

And nobody else here is devoted to Reality. Everybody on this forum are practicing politics or daydreaming, not philosophy though.

It’s not us, it’s you… or is it us? Make up your mind…

…try a Funzing Talk or philosophy Meetup in your area… they are varied and many, and might provide the cerebral input you seek.

Is that why you like telling others they’re wrong… to exercise your Alpha Male rights?

What benefits come with that… first dibs at everything?

Yes… we change with age: our thinking, priorities, wants, needs, what we deem important, and caring less about things that were all-consuming in our youth… and once again, we can breath easy, like we did when young.

Precisely

The benefits are autonomy and nobody ruling over you, “free thinker”.

So in this instance, I’m not wrong…

…good attributes to possess, and still you’re bored? Our human ingenuity usually solves such things… for the sake of our sanity, so I have every faith in you that you will do so. ; )