Everyone knows what is morally good or bad

Not sure what you mean. Sounds like body dysphoria. But I don’t think everyone on the planet has body dysphoria.
And yes I do think 75% of the population are pzombies/NPCs. But that leaves 25% who are actual people who are suffering.

Don’t know anyone by that name.

My dad told me. Same as my mom.

My job obviously, since I’m the only one here right now.

Virtual reality doesn’t count as a utopia. Neither does roleplay sex, or LARPing.

Yes I believe in reincarnation too. But I don’t see how thats evidence the future affects the past.

Hmm… well, I guess everyone has to do the work for you … my post was a very clear response to yours, but you not only didn’t comprehend something so simple … you answered it like I gave you a grocery list of fruits and vegetables.

I was answering all of your posts above, not just the quote.

Your narcissism gets worse and worse every day, I swear man.

That’s called projection.

I rank literally 0% on personality disorder traits.

In the eternal now theory of time there is only the present with no past or future
The theory claims that time does not exist as everything happens instantaneously

That’s a different topic than what I brought up.

Actually, for this topic you brought up, what fraction of a second does everything happen all at once?

Zero?

Everything does not happen all at once only in the present which constantly changes
This theory of zero time also claims zero space as one cannot exist without the other

0%? Or literally 0%?

Says the guy who claims he deserves a nobel prize. Yep, you’re totally not a narcissist, but you can’t possibly bother to explain what you are saying to a peasant like me, its like literal groceries. Also, don’t forget the grandiose things you always post, but never explain, and the peasants around you just aren’t worth your time to explain it to.

My original post in that thread is irrelevant.

Trixie, I change faster than others, it’s not narcissism, it’s a fact.

All those prizes are jokes anyways… violent dictators have won them, not just the Nobel.

I explain everything.

I explain eternal forms.

I explain that the only beings with a stake in the cosmos are self aware beings, and that that part of existence doesn’t consent to itself, that things grow, and that this will get done.

lolwut x1000.

Yes obviously the only people that we should try to save are the ones that are not pzombies. And yes we didnt consent to be born into our lives.

But you never explain how we can all just magically generate utopias and dimensional mirrors and things.

It’s quite simple for me.

As I’ve said, I’ve seen miracles of hell that you can’t even feign to understand…

From this, I know what’s possible, and as I’ve aged, I understand structure better.

All of us a co-hallucinating reality from platonic forms, all we need to do is hallucinate hyper dimensional mirrors, and the job is finally done.

Im going to bed.

You never explain how we can all just magically generate utopias and dimensional mirrors and things

The very first step is to stop consenting to an inherently non consensual reality.

I’m not going to assume what Buddhas teach about waking up —

Waking up for me is realizing that the root cause of suffering is recognizing that this reality is a zero sum consent violating reality.

Also: we are co hallucinating it together.

Our minds are extremely powerful in constructing realities … our being.

It’s not a magic trick when you’ve seen what I’ve seen, if hell can perform miracles (I’ve seen them repeated for 25 years) obviously utopian can create miracles as well (I’ve seen some but not a lot)

It starts with waking up:

Zero sum realities that violate consent are hell.

Until a person can accept that fully, there’s a zero percent chance of moving out of it.

Why are we in a hell in the first place?

I don’t know!!!

First you have to convince everyone that they are actually doing this and unless you can no progress can be made
So far the only person you have managed to convince is yourself and there is no chance of this being improved on
This interpretation of how to solve reality only exists in your head and nowhere else so cannot be taken seriously

Convince them of what? That we are co hallucinating reality here together from eternal forms?

Check part of my answer here:

viewtopic.php?p=2712735#p2712735

Convince people that everyone alive has had their consent violated?

Convince people we live in a zero sum reality?

You have convinced absolutely no one of any of these non falsifiable claims

And no one outside of this forum has ever even heard of a zero sum reality

You never explain how we can all just magically generate utopias and dimensional mirrors and things

Your answer to this question is vague and meaningless and not worthy of serious attention

In my thread about platonic forms, which is a debate right now with sillouette, I explain that we’re already doing this.