There isn't really a muse thread.

And what of masks? The notion of an authentic self political party is rather nutty. I really have so much I should be a republican. And I an’t what a democrat has become.

I think taxes are little more and can be so much less then the contribution made for the environment in play to make money. Advantage is a creation. Those who reap it should pay for it because they didn’t create the condition. Society, culture and government did.
It really fucks with my head from a human rights perspective but I can understand it from an evolutionary perspective. Are values cultural or genetic, or a mix

The notion that living on this planet for any amount of time provides presumption should be questioned.

Masks, taxes & presumptions

Masks are a cover for the presumptive projection of taxing others for the construction of the ‘authentic self’.

Such constructions are a matter of a very long time, and fear of uncovering, leads to a surge of subliminal forces, its forming a crucial , short term solution.

Imploding the above two , creates public sentiment , even contrary to previous holding.

I do wonder. At times.

Then I consider what it is to be sane. And one finds they are that line. Give a little to much to counter that and balance is precarious.

Good news, still on the line.

If a fish; I’d rather be off the hook.

And then the depth: :: :looking back at you

and then you’re on line again with more slack

and you realize you caught yourself again.

Thanks for reminding me.

Debate as polar is difficult to get use to. More like a plane than a line. More like a volume than a shape.

Not sure if debating a volume in terms of it’s edges leads to a meaningful analysis.

I really suck at debate

That Hume prefigured that argument sowed the seeds for existential doubtful reduction into simplicity is itself a test for a clarity which emulated their very effects, which then were easy to repress, or, contrary, appearing in the guise of freedom.

Such transforms are at times necessary for the elimination of conscious guilt and its suppression into surreliasm. , including those from the world of dreams.

This necessity is a product of political pressures, brought again through abrogation of threatening by darker doubles using politics in a variable quantitative sense. Its ultimate source consists in sympathetic kindness. The other side brings mallebility into the realm of possible critical states approaching self defeating and chaotic panic. and chaos.

Political foes must come to some terms of agreement if, they be to survive, even at the point of apparent collusion.

On the other hand, honesty and fidelity needs to flourish, in such unlikely situation.

Mallebility is what I understand You are alluding to, as the apparent reduction from the volume through the linear. That this is possible , butunlikely in the average person, for such a person would not be able to tolerate it. Its like reversal of prpgressip from the linear to the identifiable process without all the missed steps along the way.

Back@,

WTF mate? Bro? Fellow_planateer? Universe_Co-habitent?

What story shall we weave today?

Thought game.

IF this (inclusive) experience is about the assurance of life and its ability to evolve, presumably to better survive, then…

Which is the best species among us to carry life forward?

.its always the man in the middle, who not only proves inviolate, but foreseeable.

Such a man can test the reality of his being within such parameters, when its no longer the process of him being chosen by constituency, but rather it is his choice of what constitutes him.

And what can be his constitution ? To be able to be intra/inter specie.

Sloths… for the meek shall inherit the earth.

Meno, I do not agree with the criticism of your intelligence. Depth, breadth, and sensitivity, and an always “full” sort of constitution are the colors I see on the horizon. Bravo. I appreciate your prose. Thanks you.

MagsJ, a pleasant surprise, thanks you for gracing these digs. Sloths, they are an interesting choice. Someone I became quite fond of sparing with was fond of the expression “slow and steady wins the race” That does involve a sort of meekness. Not so much for winning but for the steadiness in process.

Thanks all through I wonder about very deeply hidden irony. The best are indistinguishable and opaque.

For that reason the safest is to lie low and assume one can never really know.

For me, its not purely a matter of intelligence but a strange way of apprehension as perhaps Rudolf Steiner would have it. This stretch perhaps is supported by unusual phenomena generated at a point of intersection.

Some doubt this but the focus on it bring probability closer to certainty.

And I can’t help thinking that You are beginning to suspect the defining mode of slippage from reason to its contrary.

Pls. Don’t let it bother You.

i admit it that your post is really sound asuming. hehe…

Prediction. That is the test of knowing for me. I have been involved with a few subjects which are inventions of man that do fall within an extremely predictable outcome. That is the best of what I can know. The further away from our invention the less I feel is knowable. Too many variables we couldn’t account for.

There aren’t many circumstance that come along that baffle me with regards to commercial printing. The variables are quantifiable and their relationships well understood. The process is understandable.

Life in general and what we run up against aren’t so well definable. The variables less quantifiable, and their relationships misunderstood.

I believe beyond that, only belief is left.

I find it ironic that mathematically Pi is an approximation, yet so much is mathematically based on it. And it works depending on how far out or how narrowly you carry out the decimal places. Out past 10K of decimal positions seems overkill.
That’s ironic.

And if that qualifies me as slipping from reason to it’s contrary? Perhaps the limits of reason are recognizable.

As prediction, You’re not much of a soothsayer. The mechanics of the future will require much more 0’s in front of pi, and only if you give in to relative spacetime, will You dampen Your response conditional to current predictable human inventions.

Is the gate, consisting of and through Preception, closing or opening at this shortening time , defines Your limits to recognizable reason, through which , at a critical moment, we must choose between the point at which we can separate our reason from its negative, and thus define it!

It is harder to win here on this battlefield then it is on the real one.

Man, let me and Uni chew on it for a while. Honest. Not all that sure where you’re coming from, slow, like sloth thinking. And I’ll have my legs under me, (fingers crossed) in no time.

Feet? Under? Me? LOL. Feels good to let it go.

Removed