This is why I hate liberals

I don’t entirely disagree with you as it does seem a waste for one guy to tie-up resources, but I think you’re presupposing that “development” is better than undeveloped unless by “developed” you mean managed (like a state park which is undeveloped but managed).

I have mixed feelings about this and would probably have to judge on a case by case basis. If a guy is hoarding land with no real plan for it and isn’t managing the land, but letting invasive species take over, then maybe there is a case to be made that he should be compelled to justify his continued ownership if the land could be put under better stewardship by someone else.

I also feel this way about money in that if someone is hoarding money with no productive use for it then maybe the community by virtue of numbers should gangup and take it back. An example is Bezos using his fortune to explore space rather than feed people on earth or some other more pressing need that could be addressed with that money rather than doing what NASA does anyway. One man shouldn’t have control of that many of society’s resources. I’m not against private property, but that is too much.

I don’t disagree, but that is a slippery slope that gives me pause. When we say that ownership is contingent upon obscure notions like “productive use”, then ownership is determined by one’s ability to perpetually defend their position in court against an onslaught of people who claim they could be more productive with it. I could assume ownership of this site merely by claiming I could serve society better than Carleas, so anything would be up for grabs based on pipe dreams.

Morality went out the window when we said might makes right. Anyway, society, by virtue of numbers, determines what morality is, so morality is just an intermediate step bridging the gap between might and right which fools us into believing that morality isn’t still might making right.

I agree that white bureaucrats are the problem, which is why I trust minorities more in government. They wouldn’t have the white’s interest in mind because they would have everyone’s interests in mind, which includes whites, but doesn’t give them special privilege.

Yes good point. Trump would have beat any republican because he was the not-politician candidate which appeals to republicans, but in the election he won because he was the not-hillary choice. Trump lost the popular vote and if we concede that many votes were illegal, then he barely won, at best. Hillary had a lot of baggage including Comey deciding to open an investigation so close to the election and even then, Trump still barely won. If Trump couldn’t handily beat someone under investigation for mishandling classified information and lying and being a Clinton and a woman and falling down sick all the time among other disadvantages not on the top of my head, then Trump didn’t win in my opinion. Anyone without all those issues would have wiped the floor with Trump. He didn’t win the fight, but his opponent was sorta disqualified for being sick and lame. When I say anyone could have beat him, obviously I’m exaggerating, but it’s equally an exaggeration to say Trump represents the people.

He doesn’t even represent his fans because he’s not pro-gun, he raised their taxes (tariffs, online sales tax, proposed a gas tax), filled the white house with jewish bankers, and he supports perpetual 0% interest rates. His only redeeming attribute is he’s unimaginably stupid which is what resonates with his fans while he’s screwing them. If his IQ is triple digits. I’ll eat my hat.

It’s not a mischaracterization, but it is gross. Check your local paper and see who is committing the most crime.

Here are some examples:

presspublications.com/newspa … lice-beats
enewscourier.com/news/arres … bef43.html
daily-chronicle.com/2018/10 … 3/abmn461/

We need them because without them, there would be no us. How could we be so successful if not for their cheap labor? Wealth is like a waterbed… the only way to make one side go up is to make another side go down. That’s what conservatism means: disparity. The shitholes in the US exist because all the wealth has been sucked out and transferred to the Hamptons.

I was just telling a friend yesterday that we utilize animals to pull plows then use their digestive systems to process vitamins (K2, A, B12) from vegetation that our species is no longer able to do, then we eat the animal. Making slaves of things to steal their productivity is what we do.

I’m not sure whose SOL is being affected by the immigrants coming here. If anything, it’s another source of cheap servitude to be capitalized upon.

I can’t imagine how we will not be a global society one day. How are we to transition from a class zero society to a class 1 or 2 with power to move stars and intergalactic travel if we’re still bickering about race?

Sure they can grow without immigration. My point was the worker’s rights. A society is only as rich as the poorest members and the Europeans take care of their poor. The US has been trending the opposite direction and we have the weak growth to show for it. Immigration is irrelevant to growth except to the extent they can be made into slaves.

Race doesn’t seem relevant to pollution.

Well even if we open the flood gates and let the world pour in, you’d still have your white community of like-minded people right? That’s what I don’t get because you’re free to preserve your heritage without focusing on the browns. This seems more like instead of preserving your heritage, you’re eliminating other heritages.

What’s the difference? If your neighbor is brown, you say hello and go about your business. What difference does it make? Maybe I can see a point if they are cooking your food, but vocal interaction shouldn’t be a problem.

So the analogy is planting one type of grass (monostand) as opposed to many types; they don’t interbreed, but coexist on the same plot. The monostand looks nicer, but is much harder to maintain without having large bald spots that fill with weeds.

Some people will interbreed resulting in new breeds in addition to the ones who choose to preserve their heritage. Keeping them separate results in bald spots.

Most whites will choose to breed with whites and most browns will choose to breed with browns and some will intermix giving us 3 lines of defense against extinction rather than 2. Add the yellows and we have 3 purebreds, white/yellow, white/brown, brown/yellow, and white/brown/yellow for 7 lines of defense plus the white/brown/yellow breeding with brown/yellow or white/yellow or white/brown and the complexity explodes.

Today’s 10 million Ashkenazi Jews descend from a population of only 350 individuals who lived about 600–800 years ago. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_genetics_of_Jews

I doubt the Japs can claim the same.

The most dominant native ethnic group is the Yamato people; primary minority groups include the indigenous Ainu[243] and Ryukyuan peoples, as well as social minority groups like the burakumin.[244] There are persons of mixed ancestry incorporated among the Yamato, such as those from Ogasawara Archipelago.[245] In 2014, foreign-born non-naturalized workers made up only 1.5% of the total population.[246] Japan is widely regarded as ethnically homogeneous, and does not compile ethnicity or race statistics for Japanese nationals; sources varies regarding such claim, with at least one analysis describing Japan as a multiethnic society[247] while another analysis put the number of Japanese nationals of recent foreign descent to be minimal.[237] Most Japanese continue to see Japan as a monocultural society. Former Japanese Prime Minister and current Finance Minister Tarō Asō described Japan as being a nation of “one race, one civilization, one language and one culture”, which drew criticism from representatives of ethnic minorities such as the Ainu.[248] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan#Demographics

“one race, one civilization, one language and one culture” and it’s going extinct.

That isn’t true according to the sources putting forth the theory because I wondered the same when I first heard it: why didn’t the natives domesticate the buffalo?

As far as domestication goes, there are only a finite number of species that are actually suitable for domestication and the bison is not a very good candidate. quora.com/Farming-Why-didnt … grow-crops

Why didn’t Europeans domesticate bison? The kinds of animals available for domestication in the Americas are almost all animals that exist in Eurasia and were NEVER domesticated there. It appears, then, to me that it may be because deer, bison, etc may not be very domesticable.

Unfortunately, most animals just don’t seem to be domesticatable. For example, lots of people throughout history have tried to domesticate zebras, which seems like it should be easy since they are so much like horses, but zebras are unpredictable and panicky when stressed and terrible for riding or taming or doing anything else that might possibly stress them out.

I have no idea and I’m not an authority on it, but just assume some animals cannot be domesticated.

This is not true and, like I said previously, even in the US there is only the midwest with good soil.

Soil is a function of rainfall and igneous rock. Generally speaking, grasslands have good soil and forest lands do not, so a quick look at google maps would reveal where good soil lie.

And you’re forgetting the animals from which the Europeans got milk and fat. Dr. Price traveled the globe looking for healthy teeth and finding them in Europe where they existed off cheese and seafood with no crops to speak of. Same deal in Africa and Americas. He attributed dental health to animal fat, so animals were paramount in our evolution (as evidenced by the fact that we can’t convert beta carotene to vitamin A very well nor K1 to K2 nor synthesize B12 on our own - this proves we were reliant on animal fat for much of our evolution). Where domesticated animals are, there will intelligent people be. Everyone else had to chase down wild critters and didn’t have a selection mechanism for intelligence nor the nutrition in the abundance required that domestication could provide.

The theory is sound. You should research it.

Sure I’ll concede that, but I bet again the animals played a pivotal role.

Actually the Vikings went extinct in Greenland at the onset of the iceage while the Inuit (whom they called “dogs”) survived. Their arrogance did them in because they shunned the ways of the Inuit which could have saved them. That’s the thing about white folks; they’re proud and the meek shall inherit the earth according to the white jesus.

I think you’re referring to the Neanderthals who didn’t fare so well in spite of their strength and big 1600cc brains, but I’m assuming that’s where we got blue eyes and red hair. I’m thinking the Vikings originated from the Neanderthals.

There were several waves of migrations out of Africa separated by 20,000 year spans or more from the axial precession and other climatic events that made migration impossible which trapped the immigrants for lengthy periods where they could evolve without dilution from Africans. That’s how the Neanderthals came about. They evolved in a low-UV and cold environment which selected for light skin, hair, and eye color… and apparently, intelligence.

North Africa is not always a desert. Every 20k years or so due to the axial precession the land turns green. The earth changes its tilt.

I’m not saying you’re lying, but trying to picture that is like trying to picture a gang of kittens and bunnies terrorizing; it’s just totally paradoxical imagery lol

How do they drive down wages? Oh by being willing to work for cheap because the SOL is such a step up even at low wages? Doesn’t that mean Americans have a sense of entitlement then? (They’re too good to work for cheap.)

So if immigrants go away, the whites will move in with mom and dad in protest of wages and force wages higher. I can see that. Or we could throw Trump out, put Bernie in and he’ll mandate higher wages.

I don’t like this idea. Trump is nostalgic for a time passed. American workers are inefficient and expensive and it’s best to avoid them in favor of Chinese who pay more attention to detail, respect their jobs, and are willing to do it for cheap. I go out of my way to avoid anything made in America and every Briggs engine I’ve seen is a pile of junk. They can’t even stamp the model number on right so I can find a manual without sending pics to Briggs for identification. American products cost twice as much and are half as good.

Oh you don’t have to deal with roadblocks where you are? The republicans haven’t made it that far then. You can get a dui here for drinking a beer and mowing your own lawn.

You spelled “rich” wrong. He hasn’t done one thing to help the poor and everything he’s done has been specifically tailored to hurt the poor. Sales tax for online purchases, tariffs, pissing off partners, filling his cabinet with jewish bankers and then giving them huge tax cuts to further stifle the poor, put the country $1 trillion farther in debt which the poor will have to pay, screwed up the health insurance situation, and backed other candidates who are against minimum wages, medicare and pro-cash bail which criminalizes being poor and prohibition. I can’t think of anyone who has been harder on the poor than Trump; not even Reagan.

In that case his name would be Bernie Sanders or Warren Buffett. Sure, I would trust them.

Something still has to work; not someone.

You can try to force your ideals on nature, but it doesn’t work that way. The more you hate the poor, the more they will reproduce and overwhelm you.

Oh yes because the threat of punishment always deters crime which is why we never have crime anymore, right. You’re a prohibitionist. All you’ll accomplish is having lots of kids in state care which will cause more poor to exist and cause more kids to be in state care until you eventually resort to throwing them in ovens.

I think we should spay republicans and all problems go away.

We tried that before. Where do you think Hitler got the idea? lol

I disagree. There is no benefit to making people suffer; you only hurt yourself.

I don’t understand where you’re going with that.

It’s not in the region, but the region connects the hemispheres so they can talk to each other.

Creation of something such that’s it’s not understood how it was created and can’t be mimicked or mechanized.

It should be obvious from merely looking at a gay and straight person who is more creative because their attire will be different.

DaVinci was gay newyorker.com/magazine/2017 … o-da-vinci

Here’s MIlo’s thoughts on the subject: Gay Rights Have Made Us Dumber, It’s Time to Get Back in the Closet breitbart.com/politics/2015 … he-closet/

[i]The British Establishment, in particular, has long relied on gay geniuses. Consider Alan Turing, Oscar Wilde and John Maynard Keynes. OK, maybe not that last one.

Elsewhere in the world, the story is the same. Abraham Lincoln was almost certainly at least bisexual. And then there are figures from remoter history, such as notorious bum bandit Alexander the Great. It seems that wherever you find human greatness, gays are joyfully abundant.

That’s at least in part because gay men are smarter: we test higher for IQ than our heterosexual counterparts. Intelligence allows us to “transcend” our evolutionary programming, according to evolutionary psychologist Satoshi Kanazawa, which may explain the correlation between homosexuality and high IQ.[/i]

Research it. There are big lists online. I’ve done this 5 years ago.

That’s true. Probably why engineers tend to be straight, righthanded men. I’m contemplative rather than creative. I can dive deep down with extreme focus, but I can’t multitask very well. I’m good at science and math, but suck at the literary and artsy. If I were gay, I’d be the opposite.

Kim Peek was born without a corpus callosum and consequently he can read a page with his left eye and a page with his right. He’s famous for memorizing every book in the library, including the phone book. I think he’s the guy rainman was based on. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Peek

This is like the chicken and egg question of which came first: the domesticated animals which facilitated intelligence or the intelligence to domesticate the animals. Plus, the horse was completely missing from the Americas. There were no pigs either. The wild hogs came from the domesticated pigs the Europeans brought.

A quick search online produced:

Indigenous mammals include the American bison, eastern cottontail, black-tailed jackrabbit, plains coyote, black-tailed prairie dog, muskrat, opossum, raccoon, prairie chicken, wild turkey, white-tailed deer, swift foxes, pronghorn antelope, the Franklin’s ground squirrel and several other species of ground squirrels.

Even if we could domesticate them, they wouldn’t be worth much.

We need pigs, chickens, cows, goats, sheep and horses and none were in the Americas.

How do I pick a friend? I could use more friends.

Well, I’m not sure, but I don’t see it outside of a cataclysmic event. Civilizations collapsed before and yet here we are, smarter than ever. I don’t see humans as self-limiting. I believe (as a matter of personal opinion) that whatever caused this universe wants to be more complex, so even if we go extinct, we’ll be back. I think the humanoid is the optimal design (thumbs, binocular vision, air-breathing, yellow star, bipedal, etc)

It’s not, but we want to know what we are, so onward we press to higher levels of complexity.

That’s how I feel too, but you say we must keep working, presumably to stay ahead of the competition.

Sure it can and the consequence of free energy is free stuff.

I see what you’re saying, but my point is we lost a skill necessary to survival outside of dependence upon technology and we’re becoming more and more dependent upon tech to survive while we lose more and more skills. Just like hunting, working is being antiquated and becoming unnecessary.

Hunting and cooking led to time to develop language instead of spending all our time like herbivores eating, then farming and livestock led to art and science by freeing us from hunting, now machines will free us from working which will give us time to contemplate even higher things.

You’re making it seem as if we’ve gone extinct several times before. We’ve had wars but, so what? We’re here and better than ever.

Some lifeforms exist solely off radiation from uranium deep underground. We’ll adapt and go on. I don’t think life can be stopped.

I forget the context of this one. The fact that you call them freeloaders says you’re emotionally involved and you have some visceral aversion to people getting something for nothing, unless they’re rich because you don’t use degrading vernacular to characterize them, although you concede they do get things for nothing, yet because they’re rich, you see them as somehow deserving while the lazy freeloaders can rot in hell. You’re just hurting yourself with this philosophy.

Fine, let’s neuter republicans. I’m down with that. Why not spay the most dangerous organization in the history of humanity? independent.co.uk/news/worl … 06026.html

Robots

I think you’re acting more entitled than her. For instance you think your race is entitled to special considerations and I think it should have less for that very reason. As Alan Watts said, “we’re not better because we want to be.” Arrogance. Thinking you’re special is proof you’re not.

Not an exaggeration. I’d admit it if it were. The only way to get rich is to exploit (or inherit from someone who exploited).

All beings are selfish and it’s impossible not to be.

Progressives are not gunning for white people, but against disparity. They’re trying to equal the playing field between weak and strong independent of color. Color is irrelevant. If you want progressives to like you, be weak… er, meek.

But if you claim one color is better than another color, they won’t like you.

Conservatism is all about disparity and it’s a core premise. Disparity of race; disparity of wealth; disparity of privilege. That’s what it’s about. Progressivism is the opposite.

No I’m not saying anyone deserves to be bombed, but that whites are a bigger terroristic threat than browns.

911 wouldn’t have happened if not for our presence in the middle east, but what’s the motive of Paddock in Vegas and all the other white terrorists shooting innocent people?

If you want to talk temperament, look at the Irish. Arabs are just uneducated. What’s excuse of the Irish?

That recipe is guaranteed to backfire. Show me one instance where prosperity has not caused less reproduction. Show me one instance where adversity has not caused population explosions.

You’re wanting to control and punish people and by doing so, you’re only hurting yourself and your race. I understand the emotion, but it’s not helping your cause.

We can’t hurt nature. I appeal to George Carlin on this.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W33HRc1A6c[/youtube]

Russia had 25/1000 births in 1950 and has 12/1000 today. Would you say Russia was more prosperous in the 1950s than today? I hope not.

Here’s an animated gif en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_fer … ations.gif

Why do the poor have more kids?

Evolutionary theory predicts that if you are a mammal growing up in a harsh, unpredictable environment where you are susceptible to disease and might die young, then you should follow a “fast” reproductive strategy - grow up quickly, and have offspring early and close together so you can ensure leaving some viable progeny before you become ill or die. For a range of animal species there is evidence that this does happen. Now research suggests that humans are no exception. neatorama.com/2010/07/24/ev … young-age/

Being mean to them just makes more of them.

Not according to this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demograph … e_1950.svg

Prosperity = more environmental laws for conservatives to complain about. It’s illegal to cut down a hardwood greater than 8 inches at breast height without permission in many if not all municipalities. In MN, it’s illegal to ride an atv through a bog on your own land.

The evidence doesn’t support that. Go on a dating site and see who has the most kids (whites). See if you can find any browns or yellows with kids.

Until the philosophy of disparity is ended.

Yes and they’ve abandoned it now since the people are prosperous and not having enough kids.

Despite The End Of China’s One-Child Policy, Births Are Still Lagging npr.org/2018/07/16/62936187 … ll-lagging

The japs landed on an asteroid not long ago. space.com/41912-japanese-ho … eroid.html

I don’t see it outside of an asteroid impact or something.

AI won’t take over. They’re too intelligent. Intelligence = peace.

Jacque Fresco said it was possible in the 70s

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBIdk-fgCeQ[/youtube]

How much more now?

Nah we just need the old folks to get out of the way. Go fishing and stay out of the voting booth.

Wealth disparity correlates with the decline in inventions.

I agree that a country without borders is not a country (for the same reason infinity doesn’t exist), but this country was founded on immigration and hardly anyone is indigenous.

Not unless you’re referring to the Amish. They are the only whites I can think of who have a decent work ethic. Everyone else is looking for a way out of work.

I don’t know… china is building cities for no reason.

Whites don’t have the physiology for it.

Animals or machines do it. Or the work is not hard.

They are darker like Greeks and Italians.

That makes sense.

Good point, but they can only raise prices as high as the market will bear due to the wages they pay.

@Gloominary

Does the @ symbol do anything here?

Anyway, you’re an Alan Watts fan right?

He talked a great deal about this back in the late 60s:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la2lFikA_F0[/youtube]

Put it on double speed because it’s slower than it should be. I usually do that anyway to save time.

He makes a lot of sense, especially the part at 4:21

[i]Theobald points out that every individual should be assured of a minimum income. Now you see that absolutely horrifies most people. They say, “all these wastrels; these people who are out of a job because they are really lazy… umm give them money???” Yeah, because otherwise the machines can’t work; they come to blockage.

This was the situation of the Great Depression when here we were still in a material sense a very rich country with plenty of fields and farms and mines and factories and everything going, but suddenly, because of a psychological hang-up, because of a mysterious mumbo-jumbo about the economy, about the banking, we were all miserable and poor; starving in the midst of plenty; just because of a psychological hang-up. And that hang-up is that money is real and that people ought to suffer in order to get it, but the whole point of the machine is to relieve you of that suffering. You see, we are psychologically back in the 17th century and technically in the 20th.[/i]

So, we just need the people who hold the philosophy that people must suffer for money to get out of the way and then the machines can work for the community instead of working for the individual who claims to own the machine.

Every job that was replaced by a machine is no longer taxed. The same job is being done, but the difference is the person is out of work and the government no longer collects taxes to redistribute. And thanks to Trump, the machines are taxed even less and the machines benefit the community that much less.

When Chomsky says the republican party is the most dangerous organization in the history of humanity, I think he’s referring to global warming denial, but I’m not. They hold a dangerous philosophy substantiated by dogma that suffering causes prosperity. We’ve driven the Redcoats out once and we need to do it again.

Very likely because their families did not go through slavery, these particular Nigerians, and all that went with that in the damage to parenting, relationships, relation to the wider society and being treated by the wider society as afro-americans were, after slavery - sharecropper south on up. Further their presentation in media, what educators expected of them and let them know directly and indirectly. The Nigerians coming in no doubt know some of this history, but they will also view the US quite differently, and have a much better chance of having intact families going back in time. People seem to think this stuff gets worked out in a generation and tend to time from the end of the Civil War. Having worked with families of different races, including whites, who have gone through major systematic trauma, I know there is no quick reset button. It will get carried down through generations in all races and for very long periods of time, even if there are no outside extra problems on each new generation.

It is good to see the Nigerians giving the lie to racism, however.

Anyway, I enjoyed my discussion with Serendipper.
I may get back to him, gib, Karpel and others later, but for now, I need a break.

I hear ya! Me too! It’s been fun and there is no hurry; I’ll reply even if you wait months from now.

Just don’t come to Europe. Here its gone so far that muslim cops will allow crimes by other muslims even if there are witnesses and get non muslim people in trouble for complaining about that. Well to do muslims generally don’t feel they need to abide by traffic rules either and they’re often driving in cars apparently paid for by crime (20 year olds driving 200 k Benzes), so people aren’t standing up to them, because of this thing with the police, the one sided justice. In London you even have a muslim mayor who has decriminalized the physical abuse of children as long as it is done by muslims as an islamic act, and has sent to prison people who were peacefully protesting this. You probably will find it hard to even believe this. All the more reason, do not leave your country.

You’re right, I couldn’t live in Europe. That London mayor is a real goofball. How did he come to power? He’s banning knives now? What’s next; pointy sticks and pens? They’re a bunch of control-freaks (ie women) wanting to lock themselves in padded rooms for their own protection, but what kind of life is one void of risk?

And I’ve quit buying my favorite scotch (laphroaig) because they threw the guy in jail who simply trained his dog to perform a nazi salute and posted the video. I’ll buy something from Japan (even though they buy the peat from scotland). The Scots-Irish have sure done a lot to work their way onto my shit list lol

I’m sure I’ll resonate more with Gloominary once minority women come to power here and start stripping our rights for the purpose of safety, but that seems so far off considering who is in power now and I guess I’ll complain about it when it happens.

I don’t understand the European government’s affinity for muslims. I mean, I understand feeling sorry for someone, but to allow others to be raped and killed just because you feel sorry for the perp is way overboard. I don’t think that would happen here and if nothing else, the people would probably take the law into their own hands by converting trees into muslim swingsets.

It seems half of the US wants that kind of thing though. Trump and his voters are the only thing standing in the way of converting America to the newest latest Mekka. There are already very many muslims wearing hijab in the US, many no doubt mutilated down there, thus often mentally insane.

Islam is one giant Stockholm Syndrome. I never get why someone like you would join the party that wants to open the borders to them. But at least Im relieved you have the balls to speak out against what is happening in Europe. Still the people you appear to have voted for are the same ones who installed the first muslim nation inside Europe. The Clintons broke up Yugoslavia to do that. Our schools told us to cheer when the bombs fell on Belgrado.

I’ll have to take your word for it because I’ve not seen many muslims and if you offered bounty for each, it would take me forever to locate even one. The only muslim I have ever known was a guy I worked for from Turkey and he was one of the most empathetic and considerate persons I can remember knowing.

All religion is.

I’m kinda wishy washy lol. I change my mind a lot and next year I could be angry about something totally different, but right now the most pressing problem affecting me via people I care about is poverty, education, and healthcare. Immigration is WAAAAAY off in the distance. Around here, Hispanics are the problem and I have no problem with them. Their religion is Catholicism (better than fundamentalism), they’re family oriented, hard-working, and never cause me any trouble. I’d appreciate it if the white population would emulate them.

Yes it’s nuts!

Just today I read: EU Court Upholds Prosecution Of Woman For Comparing Muhammad’s Marriage To A Six-Year-Old Girl To Pedophilia zerohedge.com/news/2018-10- … r-old-girl

Why is the EU defending a barbaric religion against free speech? I can’t even pin this on female leadership because it’s a woman who was prosecuted for complaining about a 50 yr old man with a 6 yr old girl. I have no theories to explain this.

I doubt I voted for any of them. I never voted for any Clinton and was against Bill in the 90s. I support Bernie and other progressives and I see centrists as the worst evil because it’s boiling the frog slowly (acclimation to mediocrity). I’d rather have Trump, crash the economy, then get an FDR-type of progressive. A centrist will continue the crappy status quo and the issues most directly affecting me will never be resolved, but compromises will abound.

I firmly believe the way to fix all problems is to make people smarter and end their suffering, then they can see clearly to make good decisions. But most people want to make it harder on the poor and such evil inclination can only backfire. Everyone should be assured a quality education, healthcare, and some minimum standard of living. Beyond that, I’m all for competition and meritocracy. I don’t support trophies for everyone. I just want to end suffering; not make everyone the same.

@ Gloom at al

Politico has Demographic Drivers showing which demographic characteristics politically favor Democrats or Republicans, for instance PA:

politico.com/election-resul … nsylvania/

After going through each state I’ve concluded the republican party is predominately white, old, stupid, and often poor (in order of correlation, with old and stupid tied for 2nd place).

That backs data from Pew showing the same:

assets.pewresearch.org/wp-conten … 48/2_6.png
assets.pewresearch.org/wp-conten … 52/2_8.png

It’s clear as day what we’re dealing with here: the 50ish 60ish Boomer with a GED and grey goatee arrogantly thinking he’s king shit. That is who the left is angry with and you can thank/blame old white men for the extinction of the white man. If they weren’t so arrogant, they could have embraced sensible policies that might have attracted intelligent people to their party, but old people cannot be reasoned with and stupid people cannot be reasoned with, like machines cannot be reasoned with.

Trump lost the election in 2020 because he lost PA, MI, and WI which means he lost the electoral college. There is no way he can win without those 3 states and all 3 went solidly for the dems. In the mean time more young people will turn voting age and more republicans will crash their harleys into guardrails or otherwise become an invalid taking up space in a nursing home unable to vote.

Science progresses funeral by funeral - Max Planck

When the dems finally take over, the constitution should be amended to prevent Toryism from ever returning. It’s like a herpes virus that causes big bubbles that pop then it goes into hiding for a spell before returning to inflict more pain.

@Serendipper

White Americans built the USA, so they know what’s best for it.

Old folks are wiser than young, young people tend to do dumb things, like drive drunk, or spend money they don’t have on things they don’t need, and young people tend to emulate old folks as time goes on.

‘Uneducated’ (or unindoctrinated) doesn’t necessarily mean stupid, I thought you and I just went over that a page or two ago.

The working class (not to be conflated with the underclass) votes for him because they know he speaks for them…at least more than democrats and mainline republicans do.

I’ve been aware of this argument for over a decade, and I agree with it…to an extent.
I realize we don’t have to work nearly as hard as we did, that there’s more than enough resources to go around, thanks to oil, gasoline and the machines that run on them, that food and housing are vastly overpriced, thanks to practices such as corporatism, illegal immigration, offshoring, intellectual property, rent, usury and wage serfdom.
I’m not a capitalist, and I’m all for giving the working class much more ownership of the economy.
However, what I’m not in favor of, is giving people who can work, but won’t, anything, nor should people who can’t work be having kids.
I’m not so much an egalitarian (equality) as I am an equitarian (fairness (what you put in, you get out).

While there is less work to do, there is still work to do.

Btw, I find it interesting how on the one hand, you say you’re a fan of Watts, but on the other, you ridicule republicans for championing common sense.
Alan Watts was very pro-folk wisdom, going with your gut, street smarts, he thought they were just as, if not more important than book smarts.
Alan Watts was all about uniting polarities, the yin and the yang, left and right, collaboration and competition, intuition and intellect, nature and artifice etcetera, whereas you’re all about trying to fashion a one sided coin.

Or is it because Nigerian Americans (but not necessarily Nigerian, Nigerians) have bigger and more sophisticated brains and/or a culture more conducive to economic and educational achievement than mulatto and other Americans?

While Trump is far from perfect, he’s trying to prevent illegal immigration and offshoring, two things that hurt the working class tremendously.

• He’s lowering taxes for the ‘middle’ (or upper lower) class, and while he’s not increasing spending on the lower class, at least he’s not reducing it much at all, right?

• He’s anti-mulatto and female supremacism.

Not the Boomers! They didn’t build anything, except gargantuan debt, while letting the infrastructure their fathers built crumble apart. They were coddled by FDR’s socialism so they can whine and complain incessantly about the very thing that bestowed upon them the comfy nest from which to bitch and moan.

You know how everyone complains about the Millennials, well the same was said about the Boomers; check google newspapers: news.google.com/newspapers?nid= … 26,1419977

Millennials can’t drive a nail or turn a wrench, but at least they have an education.

That’s just arrogance. Sure the old may know a thing or two that can be passed down, but once the youth is educated, it’s time to step out of the way and let them blossom. Being old doesn’t entitle one to be eternally smarter.

Mr. President:
I confess that I do not entirely approve of this Constitution at present, but Sir, I am not sure I shall never approve it: For having lived long, I have experienced many Instances of being oblig’d, by better Information or fuller Consideration, to change Opinions even on important Subjects, which I once thought right, but found to be otherwise. It is therefore that the older I grow the more apt I am to doubt my own Judgment, and to pay more Respect to the Judgment of others.
pbs.org/benfranklin/pop_finalspeech.html

If old people were so smart, they would say that ^

Instead, they say this:

The motto of conservatives is smart people are stupid and stupid people are smart.

Risk-taking is not dumb. What’s dumb is being unable to assess the risks. Intelligence is perception and lack of intelligence is blindness.

“someone with an IQ of 140 is about twice as likely to max out their credit card.” bbc.com/future/story/2015041 … ing-clever

It’s called aging.

That’s true for the individual, but not on the macro. I would not characterize an uneducated population as being smarter than an educated population.

What he does is drive smart people crazy which is what dumb people like to see.

DkBGe7RUwAAnSGa.jpg

This entire administration is like Revenge of the Idiots.

The enemy of the white race is the knuckleheaded boomer giving white people a bad rep and causing everyone else to hate all white people, including other white people.

You contradicted yourself:

You just admitted there is not as much work needed as before, yet you insist people must work to survive even if working is not necessary in order to survive (because of the machines). So, you cannot stand the fact that someone might get something for nothing and you’re willing to hold back society and hurt yourself just to hurt someone else more. THAT attitude will be the demise of the white race. Mark my words! It’s an unreasonable position and too many Millennials see it.

The poor do all the work while the rich get all the rewards. The one thing that NEVER happens is getting out what you put in.

And there are plenty of people willing to do the work without having to compel others with threats of starvation.

Common sense is not intuition.

Common sense is looking outside and concluding the earth is flat because look: it’s common sense! Can’t you see the earth is flat? Nasa has the stupid college educated people with no common sense!

Common sense is denying that humans came from monkeys because: why are there still monkeys? It’s common sense! All those college people can’t see what’s obvious.

Common sense = opinions of common people.

Intuition is knowing people who appeal to common sense have no expertise in the field: I can’t prove it, but I have a sneaking suspicion.

If you could pass along some evidence of him saying that, I’d appreciate it greatly. What I hear are constant referrals to experts: he speaks on the behalf of economists, he speaks on the behalf of the ancient Chinese or Indians, he speaks on the behalf of physicists, theologians, Jesus, but I can’t recall him referring his audience to gut instincts. Alan’s claim to fame is sucking up everything humanity has said, digesting it, then regurgitating it in an easy to understand and entertaining fashion.

I spent years trying to get republicans to embrace a decent minimum wage and social programs for the poor in order to unite the sides, but they viscerally hate the poor. I spent years trying to get them to defend free speech, but they’re too determined to destroy themselves by dogmatically supporting their own censorship. There is no saving these people; they’re far too bullheaded and hellbent on causing their own extinction.

I mean, I don’t want the crazy dems to takeover either, which is why I’d rather the conservatives see reason and stop prohibition and provide for the sick and poor, but they’re machines incapable of seeing past their dogma. And because of their bullheadedness, we’re going to have to live with gun bans. Republicans shot themselves in the foot with their hate. Surely it must be the height of stupidity to cause your own extinction. What could be dumber?

I don’t agree. I think the production should be in the place where the people can do the work cheaply and efficiently. There is no sense in paying fat american wages for reduced quality and then having crappy products costing twice as much. This is one of the cases that I vote to let the free market dictate instead of protectionism. There is no sense in supporting grossly inefficient practices.

I know there was talk of reducing social programs, but I haven’t followed up on it. But he’s raised taxes on the poor via his tariffs while he’s cut takes on the rich. Plus his SCOTUS pick, Gorsuch, broke the tie (5-4) in support of sales taxes on internet purchases, which is another tax on the poor.

It’s unnerving that so many women are coming to power, but that’s what happens when people vote “anti-old-white-guy”.

Look at the vote in GA:

Old white guy: 1,973,110
Black woman: 1,910,395

GA is about as backwoods hillbilly as it gets and she’s almost governor. Can you believe it?

politico.com/election-results/2018/georgia/

If you want to save your race, you better figure something out quick because what you’ve been doing doesn’t appear to be working. Preaching hatred of the poor, sick, and brownies isn’t resonating well with the voters.

The RNC should immediately end all prohibition, advocate a minimum wage, offer some type of universal healthcare and education or it can bend over and kiss its ass goodbye.

@Serendipper

If you think Mestizos, Mulattos and Muslims are going to treat whites as kindly as whites treat them today, when we’re the minority, and they have most of the wealth and power, you got another thing coming.
Mestizos and Mulattos will say, the only way we can achieve genuine parity, is for whites to be brought to the brink of extinction the way Native Americans were, or enslaved the way African Americans were, and many, or most Muslims will say, finally we can finish the Islamization of the west our ancestors began.
Mass immigration (especially illegal, but also legal, and multicultural rather than assimilatory) can easily undermine a nations integrity, a prime example being Rome.
Just as the Roman empire fell to German immigrants, who weren’t assimilated, the US and EU may very well fall to Mexican and/or Muslim immigrants.

Color, like the millions of other ways the races differ from one another, from cranial capacity to what diseases they’re susceptible to, is relevant.
Some colors are better for surviving in some, many, most or all environments than others.
While every race has its strengths and weaknesses, and what constitutes a strength or weakness is somewhat dynamic, some races are a little, or a lot stronger than others.
There’s no such thing as absolute parity between the races, just as there’s none between individuals.
It’s not a case of if, but how much stronger is X race than Y.

If that’s the case, than both are equally irrational.
When disparity is earned, and/or when it benefits who, or what I care about most, than I’m in favor of it, and conversely when it’s not earned, and/or when it detriments who, or what I care about most, than I’m opposed to it.

Firstly, while white countries can easily dominate most non-white countries when they choose to exert themselves, for they’re more wealthy and powerful, I’m not so sure whites start more wars, or kill more people in war than non-whites.
Secondly, by terrorism, I meant mass murder committed by civilians for political gain, not by militaries.

Tell that to victims of Islamic terror living in India, and all over the third world.
No it wouldn’t’ve happened if we had a Muslim ban.

Muslims have been trying to Islamize Europe, Subsaharan Africa and South Asia for over a thousand years.
You seem to be under the impression that only whites oppress others.
I’ve got news for you, not just a couple or a few, but millions of individuals within other races want to subjugate, or destroy whites, and others.
In a roundabout way, you’re the white supremacist here, for you believe only whites have been, are, and will be able to oppress other races.
Reasonable whites have to take steps to prevent, and prepare for a time when they may be oppressed again, which, by the looks of it, may not be far off.

Perhaps Paddock’s terrorism can in part be blamed on white genocide, third wave feminism, the breakdown of the family, and the overthrow of western civilization, maybe all that helped drive him to it.

The Irish aren’t known for committing terror against anyone other than the British, because they were oppressed by Brits for centuries, Brits took Northern Ireland from them.
However nowadays, the Irish rarely terrorize Brits.

And uneducated?
You seem to think education is the answer to everything.
At one time, Arabs were (far) more educated than Subsaharan Africans, Europeans and South Asians, but that didn’t stop the former one from trying to takeover the latter three, did it?
Like they took over North Africans, other West Asians and Central Asians.
And look what humans have done to nature, as we’ve gotten more educated about it.
Often we study things precisely because we want to learn how to more thoroughly dominate them.

Education can teach us there’s limits to how much we can consume, but it doesn’t necessarily stop us from consuming things to the limit, or beyond, hence modernity.

Less reproduction isn’t good enough, they shouldn’t reproduce at all, certainly not as much or more than people who work.

While the average person living in poverty may have 4 kids, and the middle class 2, the upper class may have 1.9, so there may be a cut off, where greater affluence increasingly doesn’t impact birthrates.

Decline in birthrates may have more to do with greater access to contraception than affluence itself, which means we should be promoting contraception instead of affluence, as affluence harms the environment.

Greater affluence may still harm the environment more than reduced birthrates helps it.

People who’d rather not have kids when given the option will die off, while people who’d rather have them will remain, so the population may bounce back.

Some classes and races, for cultural or genetic reasons, may have more kids than others, so even if we were to lift them out of poverty, they’re birthrate may still exceed their death rate, again, see how eastern Europeans, Russians and Chinese are poor, yet have a low birthrate, and yes, while the Chinese have come a ways, they still have a long, long way to go to catch up with the west and Japan, assuming they can that is, some (sub)races may not be able to, Chinese GDP per capita is still several times lower than the west and Japan, I mean China is still trailing Brazil, Mexico and Russia.

Poverty can reduce population if you’re so poor your kids starve, which’s not what I’m suggesting we do, just saying, I’d rather, relatively reduce their numbers humanely.

Just so you know, I edited the above post a little.