Violence is for afraid pussies and only cowards carry weapon

Liberal-Leftists call power and violence “abusive” when it doesn’t fit their political agenda, and “justified” when it does. Example: Antifa.

Yeah, you’re right. Aand girlfriends and wives, they’re like China and Russia, so like the analogy tells us we gotta put dem bitches in their place or they’ll be putting missiles in Cuba or the like those damn women. Cause if something is true in some abstract way in one context, then it is damn straight true in all other contexts. That’s the wonder of metaphors and analogies, they always right.

It’s the same with my moms. Like those faggy leftists, they think, hey, you love her, treat your moms like England or like Canada. Like an ally. Like get tough, sure, they say, and negotiate and stuff, but don’t threaten them with violence. Don’t fucking send a seal team into Montreal and fuck up some people. But see my Mom, and I do love her, I got to treat her like russia, like a terrorist. See I’m homeland security and she is a fucking Muslim terrorist. Why the fuck I gonna restrict myself like some faggy liberal to treating my mom like Ireland. No way. She ain’t gonna Crimea me. She ain’t gonna Taliban my ass. I get to use the fucking car, she can take the bus. I am 16 and I can kick her ass. There’s like, just will to power, and my mom can shut that can.

Those progressive teenagers, the only reason they treat the women they love without the occasional smack is cause they pussy, Abrahamic, like semi-jewish marxist pussies.

If the military needs to use force, I gotta slap my bitch
If the police gotta use force sometimes, I gotta slap my bitch.
Even though I love her. Dat dere that’s logic. FAce that logic.

You gotta follow the logic of analogies. That’s where the liberalleftyvaginamongers got weak minds. Dey can’t see the obvious.

Wives and girlfriends and mothers, they are terrorists. I gotta stay with them. I cant like, find someone else. So like violence that’s my, like option. I mean, like was it OK for the police to open fire on the Boston marathon bombers, well that fucking proves

I ain’t jumping over fear when I fuck my bitch up.

Being a pacifist is BY FAR the bravest and MOST badass thing.

The question we all ponder. Is it the stupidest thing?

See Karpel Tunnel this is why you leftists can’t do satire and can’t meme. Your worldview is based on lies and parasitism so you try to mock basic reality as something absurd, and of course nobody but other people who buy into your particular kind of brainwashing finds this remotely funny or interesting.

Some principles do apply in all contexts.

Again nothing too weird about this. Yeah, women shouldn’t have any authority over males who have entered puberty. The reasons for that are pretty simple and clear to anybody who hasn’t been brainwashed.

So why do people engage in violence? Because violence is often times profitable, and therefore a rational choice. It is not always a rational choice, and not the only rational choice possible, but it can be one.

For example, if some weak, cowardly imbecile tries to impose costs on and in some way dominate a stronger person, and is also irrational, meaning you cannot talk him out of it, then doing violence to stop him will probably be more profitable than relenting and letting him have his way.

There is no shame (or at least, there is less shame) in submitting to one’s superiors. Submitting to inferiors is what is shameful. It is therefore rational for the weak to submit to the strong, but irrational for the strong to submit to the weak.

If neither the strong nor the weak try to take and impose by non-violent means more than they could through violence, then non-violent means of conflict resolution can be a stable alternative.

That said, violence can be a useful means of gaining control, maintaining it, and even restoring it if it is lost.

Contrary to this, the false and demonstrably hypocritical liberal position is that violence is always evil.

Another commonly held liberal position is that when people resort to violence, it is because they are not capable of reasoning. In reality it is often that people resort to violence because the other person is not capable of being reasoned with. Furthermore, resorting to violence IS the product of reasoning, of assessing the cost and benefits of such an action. Just like not resorting to violence.

Furthermore, effective application of violence relies on many virtues - physical fitness, willpower, intelligence, truthfulness, etc.

Another commonly held liberal position is that violence is for pussies/cowards. Not much to say about this one because of how clearly false it is - violence is almost always highly risky, especially compared to the usual proposed alternatives, so it tends to be an indicator of daring and bravery, and yes, sometimes stupidity.

Is violence motivated by fear? Yes, I guess you could say so. But so what? Non-violence is too. This is just used as an insult to try and get people to stop being violent “you don’t want me to call you fearful, do you? then stop being violent”. Well, fear is nothing to be ashamed of. It is an emotion that evolved to detect threats so that we can respond appropriately. How we deal with fear and the threat determines whether we should be ashamed or not. And yes, sometimes, violence is the appropriate response, and NOT being violent is what’s shameful.

The reason liberals oppose violence so much is that they tend to be weaklings and cowards, and therefore bad at it and not predisposed towards it. They’d prefer if they could just be irrational, lying parasites and get away with it, without the ones they’re harming retaliating. Of course, since we all exist in physical reality violence is inevitable, so liberals too will hypocritically engage in violence whenever they think they can get away with it, and will demand that the strongest violent entity (police/military) engages in violence on their behalf. All the while telling everybody how violence is bad.

Why do rightists personify the state or government?

Organisations don’t feel fear - it’s the same as with a business, which likewise doesn’t “feel fear” as an entity. A business owner might feel fear, employees might feel their own fears and the reasons for these individual fears might even overlap, but they aren’t the same fear.

A cop doesn’t carry an arsenal because they’re generally “just scared/cowards”, they do it because the more developed West have elected for an intended monopoly on violence and therefore created jobs for people to put themselves in situations where this monopoly is being challenged so the rest of us don’t have to. The success of this decision by the West is obvious with (relatively) so few situations requiring cops to step in. A cop doesn’t try to instigate such situations, but even only reacting to them as a job involves a much higher probability of coming across one, which is going to be scary regardless of what you bring to defend yourself. That requires bravery. Going into the vast majority of situations where this monopoly isn’t being challenged with an arsenal - that’s cowardly. You’re overwhelmingly unlikely to need it on average, and in the unlikely event that you do, there are numerous services whether public (e.g. police/courts) or private (e.g. insurance) that can mitigate the consequences in the overwhelming majority of situations where you would otherwise need a gun. Situations where you’re likely to need a gun only flourish in spite of all of these services when cowardice has proliferated beyond a certain threshold such that it becomes malignant. And that’s the fault of civilians, not governments. It’s the fault of people like “Thanathots” who are stupid enough to think that they’re being clever to have the upper hand with tools of violence, regardless of most developed countries (of whom such people are usually ignorant) showing there’s really no need.

A government has to be a dictatorship for this “fear” argument to hold the slightest bit of water, because whoever the leader is, “is” the government. But anyone who thinks the president has anything close to absolute power is completely deluded.

“Even though I love her. Dat dere that’s logic. FAce that logic.”

lol but actually the guy usually hits because he loves her. Otherwise she won’t learn and know whats good for her.
Thats no satire, thats how a lot of men and women alike outside of the west often think but inside the west there is a lot of it going on as well, women who are really happy to be hit in the face under conditions.

You can’t totally deny that there is that thing where women test men and are only satisfied with something else than an argument. This doesn’t make then bad it just makes nature harsh enough that it survives.

In most situations neither really know what’s good for either of them. Be honest.

The frustration of such ignorance misaligning leads to violence, and the male usually wins in that domain.
Most people aren’t reasonable, so this happens a lot.
Given that it happens a lot, the female that draws it out of males and ends up knowing which ones are proficient at delivering it is likely to be best protected against it happening a lot from external sources to her and her offspring.
Having a like for drawing it out helps in this regard.
Having a proficiently violent male as a mate increases the chances of females delivering offspring that have the same traits, and the cycle successfully continues.

Nature needs to be harsh insofar that it is stupid.

As-if anybody can pretend anymore that the liberal-left has any devotion or fealty to logic and reason…

The liberal-left cannot be reasoned with. Period. This is why the State or any other Authority needs a policeforce and military, to keep the irrational, emotional mass, in check.

Fear causes violence and violent people fear because their loss of control scares them into the notion that real strength doesent come from brawn but brain.

Lets face it. Civiization has evolved when brain started to realize this, and got the cavemen to start to behave less violently. Is. Civilization is either good or bad, cause see, where it brought us to few degrees from terminal destruction, but by now everyone credited with intelligence knows that mankind can not destroy nature, as cruel as she appears. Her cruelty can not be beat and man wants to control her with a vengeance and hate.

But it can not be done nowhere no way.

Man’s delusive inherent stubbornness results with so much hateful rhetoric and violence that hate in it self becomes a terrible atrophied tool , which resulted in deconstruction. of his mentality , which goes on to be an inheritance of the most horrific gift any parent can bestow upon the hearts of his children. And the curse of the gods is most of What they fear, without realizing what they are doing.

So can they forgive themselves? They are never so stupid, because they simply can not get civilized, they don’t want to learn anything which would detract from their destroyer self image, for that is all they have to hold on to.

The gods died because they saw through this birth of tragedy, of self immolation and contempt

And then, for a second, it seemed like maybe we could survive the child, and then, 5 miles under the capital city, an evil homunculus was like, “I have a huge transmutation circle and I’m going to kill everyone to become god!” And before we could say anything, the child was like, “If you even fucking look at Amestris, I will punch you to death with my fists. I dare you to do it. I want you to do it. I want you to do it so I can take my unresolved daddy issues out on you, I’m so fucking crazy.”

An organisation is just a collective of people with common interests, and these people have fears, and because they have common interests, frequently they fear the same things. So they are kind of like a singular entity which can feel fear.

Ah yes, the pigs. Greatest allies of weaklings and cowards everywhere. You think cops wouldn’t be scared facing armed criminals without having weapons themselves? Don’t be silly.

This can work, as long as when creating the laws and rights of a society you take into account the inherent inequality of people - more precisely, regarding violence, this means that since some people are much more competent at violence, they give up much more when they give up violence, and should therefore be compensated more, and relative to them the weak and cowardly, who are bad at violence, don’t give up anything but actually gain, so they should pay some price if all are banned from violence.

If you start from the false premise of equality you just end up forcing the strong to submit to the weak, which is an unstable, dysfunctional form of a hierarchy that is not naturally emerging but needs external enforcement, so it is also costly to maintain. An example of this is if children had equality with or even authority over their parents. Without the educational system/media and other forms of brainwashing psychologically destroying adults so that they accept it, and the pigs violently enforcing it on those who can’t be indoctrinated, it would be impossible. A less extreme example of this kind of lying idiocy that is actually being enforced in reality is the equality between men and women and different races.

Yeah there’s such a low need for violence that pretty much every society ever had some form of violent enforcement. What you mean is “I am a weakling and I support the current status quo which benefits weaklings like me, and others already do violence on my behalf so I don’t want anybody else to do some violence which might not benefit me”

There’s a difference between disciplining a misbehaving woman by spanking or slapping her, and getting mad at work or getting drunk and just beating her up and causing actual damage to an innocent woman. Feminists of course try to blur the difference and make every case of men being violent against women seem like the latter so as to subvert natural masculine authority. There isn’t really even anything wrong with women testing men.

When a guy attempts to discipline a woman, he also indicates he cares about her. If he didn’t he’d just dump her if she became too annoying. Also when a guy kills or beats a cheating woman, it is actually kind of romantic because that also indicates that he cares (or cared) and invested emotionally in her. It’s just a man expressing his emotions, and women like that, or so they say. A man typically won’t risk doing violence against somebody who is just a fuck-buddy to him. Betrayal only hurts if there is trust and affection in the first place.

This is where you’re wrong - this used to be its role (and the role of religion too) but now it is only used to crush all white masculine resistance against liberals/leftists and their precious non-whites, feminism, Islam, homosexuality and other kinds of sexualities and so on.

The police and military are merely the mindless pawns of the system, its physical enforcers. If the system is depraved, then they will enforce depravity.

Yeah duh, I never denied this, brains allow us to use brawn more efficiently (strategy) and develop artificial kinds of brawn (weapons). This is the primary advantage of humans… well, some humans more than others.

Yeah, but the slant is obvious onto the periphery but ok ill stay down for a while until I can hold my breath, but then again I forgot I got an oxygen tank down here. Such great fauna here and besides I’m not afraid anymore of kicking it into the greatest super upward journey, its probably great up There .

Later alligator.

:text-yeahthat:

That is backwards. It is the right that holds positions on faith.

The right asserts objective morality on faith / the left is only intolerant of intolerance (assertion of objective morality is subjectively immoral and a violation of autonomy)
The right are absolutists / the left are relativists.
The right are dogmatists / the left are evidence-based.

Abandonment of logic and reason is conditional to be conservative and for a quick easy illustration, just visit any political board and argue for a minimum wage then observe the slanderous defense void of substance indicative of holding ideas absent of evidence. Conversely, argue against climate change and see how many liberals resort to slander.

The right is essentially a group with limited education arrogantly proclaiming nobel laureates stupid by appealing to “common sense”.

A possible reason the left may need more policing is precisely because of their open minds which aren’t dogmatically closed on the idea that murder is objectively wrong, but that the ends can sometimes justify the means. Conversely, because conservatives are bullheaded, there is no cognitive mechanism to subvert the dogma they hold that states murder is wrong. Conservatives are essentially machines that do what they’re told; value loyalty; obedience; allegiance, and it’s not open for discussion.

Has a picture of cookie monster as their icon, seems legit.

To an extent, this is the case when it comes to spectacles of violence - fake and real and everything in between, insofar as they attract a lot of revenue. Of course fighters aren’t the richest class of people in the world, but perhaps they are being nothing more than appropriately compensated to the extent of what they would realistically be giving up if they were to lead a lesser society where competence in violence is power. “Weaklings” (when it comes to violence) being at the top appears to yield a richer society, hence why everyone wins so much more, justifying why it’s dumb to carry weapons.

But of course strength and weakness doesn’t only occur along the scale of violence. Strengths occur in a wide variety of scales in many dimensions. There is no such things as “strong” and “weak” in general, but there are certainly people who have more of one than the other, and there are people who have more of one than the other in more or less relevant ways to what their society currently values.
But to those who have more strengths than weaknesses, yet their strengths are less relevant, they’re welcome to try and push their strengths and make them relevant. But to the extent that they fail, they only prove that they aren’t worthy.

You seem to have re-worded my point as to why organisations don’t feel fear, in order to conclude that they do. Dubious.
I guess you can look at anything blurrily enough and conclude that there’s no distinction, sure, I’m just saying that if you look at it closely there’s a clear distinction.

Yes, those gosh-darn “pigs” who go around telling you not to do dumb stuff. You go show them you’re boss by doing dumb stuff anyway!
And yeah, they’re the greatest allies of weaklings, cowards, and everyone else who has adapted to a cleverer and more efficient way of living (pro-socially).
Of course they’d be more scared if they didn’t take an appropriate selection of weapons to face armed criminals, please do quote me where I said they wouldn’t be.

Yeah, that’s exactly what I would say if I was talking about myself.

If I didn’t know any better I’d suspect you’re trying to shame adaptation? Adaptation is the single most important strength to possess. You don’t bring boxing gloves to a chess match, and you don’t bring chess pieces to a boxing match, you adapt to whatever strengths are needed, and letting yourself be weak in irrelevant areas is inconsequential - if anything it is desirable in that it gives you more time to focus on being strong in relevant areas.

Right now, competence at physical violence is irrelevant. If you’re unable to adapt, you can try to bring things back to physical violence like you seem to be suggesting you’d do, and then you just lose anyway to better adapted ways of approaching things.

You can call people pussies for not playing your game all you like from your podium of losing, and the rest of the world will just laugh at you while they adapt to how things actually are.

Omg. A member of the hive speaks. You sound like a fucking Borg from star trek.

Adaptation? No it sounds like you advocate collectivist pacifism. Like merging. As in fluids.

Trying living in the fucking hood for a year and then you’ll think twice about not carrying. What the fuck am I supposed to do? Walk around in the hood and get shanked? Man when were the days when people actually valued their own damn lives. Even suicidal people seem to value their own lives more than these collectivist borg types. A borg could care less whether or not he has the American right to defend himself or his property. Just wants to give up his rights to a bunch of pigs like a good little brainwashed cuck. Maybe I’m getting to old. I no longer feel like I’m part of society anymore. Some of the stuff I hear just seems too insane to believe. Its like humans are another species from me. Sheep I think.

Lol at LoL’s first line, below…

Times they are a-changing… right in front of our eyes, right now.